Ledgewood Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
On-Site Computer And Network Technician-Consultant
We are seeking an Experiened On-Site Computer And Network Technician to join our team! You will help support and maintain customers computers, servers, and networks.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing wired and wireless network systems
- Handle repairs and exchanges of defective devices
- Collaborate on the improvement of network design and connectivity
- Perform routine network maintenance
- Maintain inventory of network electronics
- Learn and support all customer software packages
- Run and Terminate network cable connections.
- Provide cutting edge software and hardware solutions to clients.
- Previous experience in IT or other related fields,
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Server domains.
- Fundamental knowledge of networking, hardware, and software
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to learn new technology hardware and software as needed.
- Strong Customer Service and Social Skills
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Licensed Vocational Nurse
We are hiring a Licensed Vocational Nurse in the Ledgewood, New Jersey area.
This is an Urgent Need! - For immediate consideration please submit your resume and call 866 – 352 - 3337
Controls Project Engineer
Our client a major consumer package goods company seeks a pro active Project Controls Engineer for their New Jersey based R&D center. The qualified candidate must have strong project engineering skills and excel working in a team based environment. If you enjoy challenge and want to join a world class organization email your resume with compensation information via monster. All inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
* Determines electric controls engineering design issues by studying project concepts, objectives, priorities, and requirements; analyzing user and potential user input; evaluating similar and related products and systems; identifying and establishing performance standards.
* Organizes design project by identifying short-term and long-range issues; preparing timetables, cost estimates, and required resources.
* Develops electric controls design plans by researching, analyzing, selecting, and applying electric controls engineering concepts, approaches, techniques, and criteria including power generation, control systems, panel layouts, junction boxes, distributed control systems, Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs); adapting and modifying electric controls engineering options; developing and evaluating new electric controls engineering architectures and algorithms; preparing layout drawings, schematics, and wiring diagrams; collaborating with related engineering design teams; evaluating components, materials, and suppliers; identifying and resolving design integration/interface issues; determining and establishing design specifications and safety standards.
* Verifies and validates electric controls design performance by establishing reliability, maintainability, and durability test standards; building and testing simulations and models; performing diagnostic procedures; conducting compatibility evaluations; analyzing test data; identifying, isolating, and resolving performance problems.
* Documents engineering design by recording electric controls engineering design features, functions, operational requirements, and warnings; specifying operational training; detailing safety and support requirements and operating procedures.
* Maintains engineering design team accomplishments by coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information and electric controls engineering analysis to team meetings and reports; guiding technicians.
* Implements electric controls design by providing installation, start-up, and technical support; troubleshooting and resolving production problems related to electric controls engineering design.
* Prepares engineering design reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing electric controls engineering design data and trends.
* Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging electric controls engineering technologies and practices; participating in educational opportunities and professional organizations; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
* Enhances engineering and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Electronic Systems, Electronic Production Technologies, General Math Skills, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information , Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Attention to Detail, Telecommunications Systems Engineering, Telecommunications Technologies, Innovation
Home Occupational Therapist
We are seekinga Home Occupational Therapist to join our team! You will provide direct patient care and support rehabilitation activities in client's home environment.
- Facilitate rehabilitation of patients, mostly children
- Monitor and assess patient programs
- Convey treatment results and patient progress to relevant parties
- Organize and update patient records
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Work with Parents to train on follow programs
- Previous experience in occupational therapy or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Passion to help and motivate others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A current NJ Occupational Therapist License
- Professional Liability Insurace
- B.A. or B.S.
- Pediatric Experience
- Home Based Service Delivery Experience
- Masters Degree
- New Graduates welcomed!
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Warehouse Income
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Part Time Sales Associate
Part Time Tuxedo Consultant Needed
Want to help men look their best for the most celebrations in life? Are you upbeat, positive, and looking for a different kind of retail experience? Then a position with Tuxedo by Sarno is right for you!
This position is dynamic and offers a variety of customer interactions that include style and color selections, initial and final fittings, and sales. We offer opportunities for growth, stability, and every employee voice to be heard. We are the fashion trendsetter thanks to our ability to keep pace with current trends. Our customers are served during convenient retail hours including days, evenings, and weekends. Apply now to become a member of our team and enjoy a retail environment with high energy, positive experiences and immediate results!
Part Time – 20 to 25 Hours per Week
Immediate positions are available in the
- Consulting with customers for both rental and retail tuxedo sales.
- Providing a customer-centric experience throughout the sale, rental, and wedding process.
- Working side by side with management to ensure a well-merchandised and comfortable retail environment.
- Following up with registered wedding parties to ensure all aspects of their big day are handed professionally.
- Conducting an accurate initial and final fitting for weddings, proms, and black tie affairs.
- Completing an extensive associate training program.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Retail sales experience preferred
- Ability to work closely with customers and close the sale
- Detailed and professional communication skills
- Reliable transportation
- BONUS: Ability to speak Spanish
We work directly with small businesses in the Mid-Atlantic and New England area. We provide tuxedo and suit rentals to these shops on a wholesale level. In addition we maintain an eleven company-owned store chain are poised for growth.
Apartment Construction Manager
As a leader in luxury residential real estate, our continued growth has created an opportunity for a Construction Project Manager for our newest construction project in Roxbury, NJ.
The candidate will manage and direct the construction activities of a multi-family residential community to meet or exceed established project goals and milestones. In addition, the Project Manager will assure that construction is performed cost effectively, within budget and schedule, and completed to Woodmont Properties’ high standards.
Key Areas of Responsibilities includes:
Manage and coordinate construction of building and sitework.
Direct all contractors, vendors, on-site personnel, and activities.
Assure schedules and budgets are met.
Check and coordinate all architectural plans. Coordinate plumbing, electric, HVAC, telephone, cable, low voltage, structural, Energy Star certification and inspections, and other rough installations for locations and conflicts.
Supervise/coordinate deliveries and count all materials, i.e. steel, lumber, roofing, siding, doors, windows, etc. as necessary.
Perform plan review on all buildings to define exact look and components.
Record construction progress, monitor quality of work, supervise contractors’ supervisors. Communicate with various contractors/vendors, assure proper and timely implementation of construction methods, and assure construction is free of defects.
Liaison and coordinate sub-contractors, engineers, architects, town officials and town inspectors insure project progress and resolve problems or disputes, as necessary.
Forecast contractor staffing and personnel requirements and allocate contractors and personnel based upon construction schedules and provide to management weekly.
Supervise work of laborers. Determine number of laborers that are necessary. Assure time sheets are submitted and approved for work hours at each project.
15. Schedule and walk-through inspections with government regulators, building, fire, electric, plumbing, health department, town engineer inspectors, professionals, etc.
Complete all required documentation, including reports/daily activity logbook.
10 years’ construction experience w/multifamily residential communities with prior experience as in project management with a successful builder of multi-family apartment communities.
Thorough knowledge and understanding of construction laws in New Jersey.
Strong knowledge of apartment complex mechanical systems.
Management of a large staff of laborers and construction workers.
Experience in full cycle estimating and purchasing, from estimating to bidding through purchasing.
Excellent scheduling, problem resolution, and communication skills.
Demonstrated good judgment in recommendations and decisions in formulating and executing project strategy.
Computer literate in Microsoft Office suite and Timberline Management software systems.
Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woodmont Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The company's highly skilled management team and support staff provides a unique combination of experience, expertise and personal commitment which has enabled Woodmont Properties to access new business opportunities in such emerging fields as urban redevelopment in towns and cities throughout the tri-state region. It has also solidified Woodmont's position as a leader in more traditional projects and markets.
As a multi-disciplined organization, Woodmont Properties specializes in land entitlements, development, design, construction, asset management, sales, marketing, finance, accounting and legal. Woodmont delivers this scope of services mostly through its in-house expertise, which has built a significant track record of success.
Since its establishment in 1963 by Donald Witmondt, Woodmont Properties has contributed to the region's residential and commercial marketplace. Under the current leadership of Eric Witmondt, the Company's scope of development activity, as well as its portfolio of residential and commercial properties, has been enhanced by the addition of a number of mixed-use infill, multi-family, and neighborhood redevelopment projects.
As Woodmont moves forward into the 21st Century, its aim is to continue to seek both asset and geographic diversification.
CDL Class A Student Truck Driver
Hit the road with student CDL-A truck driver opportunities at TransAm!
Now hiring CDL truck driver school grads. Tuition reimbursement available!
TransAm Trucking is searching for recently graduated CDL truck driver school students who are interested in long-haul truck driving opportunities. We offer tuition reimbursement, finishing program and cutting-edge equipment to start your career off right.
Once you’ve completed training, you can start earning Company CDL-A Truck Driver benefits:
30 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Late-model leasing opportunities available
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
Enjoy Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about student truck drivieer career opportunities, contact TransAm today!
Student Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
Other qualifications apply, ask recruiter for details.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!