Ledgewood Job Description Sample
Home Occupational Therapist
We are seekinga Home Occupational Therapist to join our team! You will provide direct patient care and support rehabilitation activities in client's home environment.
- Facilitate rehabilitation of patients, mostly children
- Monitor and assess patient programs
- Convey treatment results and patient progress to relevant parties
- Organize and update patient records
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Work with Parents to train on follow programs
- Previous experience in occupational therapy or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Passion to help and motivate others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A current NJ Occupational Therapist License
- Professional Liability Insurace
- B.A. or B.S.
- Pediatric Experience
- Home Based Service Delivery Experience
- Masters Degree
- New Graduates welcomed!
Retail Sales Associate
The Retail Solar Advisor is the brand ambassador and first point of contact for customers. It takes resilience, people skills, self‐motivation and teamwork to be successful. With extensive sales, product and marketing training, you will create awareness of the Sunrun brand and educate potential customers about our services. You will engage in conversations, qualify homes for solar and schedule in‐home consultations with your teammate counterpart, Field Solar Consultant.
Here's a snapshot of your benefits with Sunrun:
- Competitive starting hourly pay
- Bonuses and commission (no cap)
- Paid sales and marketing training
- Full benefits package including health, vision, and dental insurance
- Opportunity to advance, given excellent performance
- Motivated ambitious self-starter who is excited by this position’s upside potential
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to simplify concepts
- Comfortable approaching unfamiliar people, and undeterred by rejection
- Basic skills or familiarity with Excel, Google Docs, and other web-based forms and software
- Access to reliable transportation in order to travel to local events and retailers
- Able to work a 40 hours per week schedule primarily Weds to Sun.
- Prior customer facing, sales or field marketing related experience is a plus.
Sunrun Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and make employment decisions on the basis of merit and business need. We hire without consideration to race, color, religion, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.
Each business day, we install $2 million worth of solar and facilitate one solar installation every 10 minutes. Our company in addition to our network of more than 30 leading solar installers employs more than 3,000 people.
Sunrun is looking for highly motivated and talented inside sales pro's to join our rapidly-growing sales team as a solar sales consultant. The successful candidate will join the country's most successful solar service integration company and will value a team culture that encourages innovation and professional growth. This is an ideal position if you are looking to take your developed talent to the leader in renewable energy.
As a solar sales consultant, you will join a high-performing, fast-paced inside sales team. Our team rewards performance and constantly strives for improvement. You are responsible for explaining the benefits of solar and gaining customer's commitment to sign up for Sunrun’s solar power service.
On-Site Computer And Network Technician-Consultant
We are seeking an Experiened On-Site Computer And Network Technician to join our team! You will help support and maintain customers computers, servers, and networks.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing wired and wireless network systems
- Handle repairs and exchanges of defective devices
- Collaborate on the improvement of network design and connectivity
- Perform routine network maintenance
- Maintain inventory of network electronics
- Learn and support all customer software packages
- Run and Terminate network cable connections.
- Provide cutting edge software and hardware solutions to clients.
- Previous experience in IT or other related fields,
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Server domains.
- Fundamental knowledge of networking, hardware, and software
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to learn new technology hardware and software as needed.
- Strong Customer Service and Social Skills
Recent Cdl-A Grad Truck Drivers
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you've made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
Matched 401(k) plan.
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Domino's Pizza Delivery Drivers Needed!
Busy Domino's store in Ledgewood, NJ is seeking pizza delivery drivers.
In addition to an hourly wage our drivers are paid cash nightly, which includes tips and mileage reimbursement.
A minimum of two years driving experience, the ability to work weekends plus a CLEAN driving record is a must.
Reply to this ad...
Get more info and apply on line @ https://jobs.dominos.com/dominos-careers/job-listing/delivery-driver-03988----1103-us-hwy-46/ledgewood-nj/18234BR?Codes=ind
Atif @ 973-271-2451
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Retail Sales Specialist
Tuxedos by Sarno is a family owned and operated business since 1940, and proudly serves customers through 40 highly visible PA/NJ/NY/VA/MA store locations, we are the leaders in service and style for weddings, proms and black tie events. We are seeking qualified employees that want a rewarding career path in the exciting world of fashion. Immediate positions are available in the Ledgewood, NJ location in Ledgewood,,NJ
Tuxedos by Sarno offers a career with growth and stability built around the premise that each employee voice is heard. Our company is always on the cutting edge of fashion, investing each year in the latest styles, colors and fit. We're committed to making each customer feel and look special for the most important events in life.
Apply now to become a member of the our family and enjoy a retail environment with high energy, positive experiences and immediate results!
Part Time Sales Associates Needed: Candidate will be required to work retail hours including daytime, night and weekend hours.
Candidate will be required to work retail hours that include some nights and weekends.
Part Time - 20-25 Hours
Compensation is based on hourly rate, plus commissions on rental and retail sales.
Full Time Associates receive vacation, holiday pay and personal days available for full time employees.
This position serves as an integral member of the store team. The associate is instrumental in the development of the store business plan through sales and customer service.
Hosting of all customers for both rental and retail sales.
Provide the highest level of customer service throughout the sale and wedding process.
Work with management to ensure a well merchandised and comfortable retail environment.
Follow up with registered wedding parties to ensure all aspects of their big day are handed professionally.
Handle initial and final fittings for weddings, proms and black tie affairs.
Completing of associate training program.
Characteristics of the applicant should include:
High School diploma or equivalent
Retail sales experience preferred
Ability to work closely with customers and close the sale
Detailed and professional communication skills
Reliable transportationTuxedo by Sarno & Son is an equal opportunity employer.
We work directly with small businesses in the Mid-Atlantic and New England area. We provide tuxedo and suit rentals to these shops on a wholesale level. In addition we maintain an eleven company-owned store chain are poised for growth.
CDL A Truck Driver - PTP - Leesport
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
In the driver's seat of our LTL Fleet:
- Move full truckloads between manufacturing and shipper locations, primarily distribution centers and drop lots.
- Typically drive within a 3-5 state radius from your hub.
- Enjoy weekly home time.
WHAT MAKES THIS SEAT SO NICE?
- $65,000+ potential annual income.
- Pay includes mileage, freight exchange, and safety bonuses.
- Sturdy Job – Reliable miles with a private fleet that’s consistently grown for 43 years.
- End-to-End Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k) and profit sharing.
- In Motion – Trucks are typically two years old or newer with advanced navigation for smooth travels.
- At Rest – Home time every week.
THE SIZE & QUALITY
- Room to Grow – Nationwide opportunities to change jobs or locations without changing companies.
- Top Rated – #1 for safety by ATA, Top 100 Private Fleets by Transport Topics, 2017 Private Carrier of the Year by Transplace, and Top Pay Carrier Certified by the National Transportation Institute.
Customs And Border Protection Officer
CBP Officers guard against illegal activity while ensuring trade compliance at U.S. ports.
Nurse Practitioner | Outpatient Vascular | Atlantic City, New Jersey|
Nurse Practitioner | Outpatient Vascular | Atlantic City, New Jersey| Great Salary Opportunity + 5 Weeks Vacation!
FNP, Adult/Gero NP, ACNP Needed Near Atlantic City and Vineland NJ - Top Notch Position!
Growing vascular clinic with multiple locations is seeking a passionate and meticulous Family Nurse Practitioner or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner to care for vascular patients. This excellent opportunity boasts a daytime schedule, excellent salary and benefits with a low volume day. A background in vascular care is ideal, but will train the right NP ready to become specialized in creating care plans for patients with complicated histories.You will be based in clinic, giving excellent non-invasive care with an attention to detail.
Email a cv to
Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult/Gero or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner licensed in New Jersey
Experience in non-invasive or invasive vascular care is a plus, but not required
Salary & Benefits:
$110,000 or more depending on experience
Generous Healthcare Stipend
5 Weeks Vacation
CEUs & Licensing
Location: Mays Landing, New Jersey 08330 between Atlantic City and Vineland NJ
For more information, contact:
keywords:Nurse Practitioners, Family Practice, Cardiology NP job, nurse practitioner jobs, [ physician assistant recruiters [ New Jersey, Mays Landing, 08330,[ New Jersey NP jobs, NJ jobs, speciality medical jobs, NJNP,Vineland, Atlantic City, Eggharbor, NJ
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!