Lee Job Description Sample
Restaurant General Manager
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Stocker / Backroom / Receiving Associate
Analyst, Business Intelligence
Personal Injury Legal Assistant
Morgan & Morgan P.A., a plaintiff's litigation firm with over 30 years of experience, more than 425 lawyers, and a support staff of over 2,000 employees, is seeking and experienced legal assistant for a Personal Injury Legal Assistant in our Ft Myers office.
Must have at least 3 years litigation experience. Must be bilingual (Spanish/English). This position prepares and files the complaints, pleadings, and discovery. Must be able to maintain attorney calendar, scheduling, and diary management. The ability to assist with depositions, mediations, and trial preparation is required. Must have excellent organizational, communication, and writing skills. The ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment is required. This is a full time position.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and a host of supplemental benefits are available.
There is 401k available after six months.
Member Services Representative
Assistant General Manager
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!