Lemont Job Description Sample
Class A CDL Regional And OTR Company Truck Driver
Regional & OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs with Marten- A rewarding career is here!
With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and weekly home time. See what a CDL-A Truck Driver Job with Marten can do for you!
Top Pay- we’re a Certified Top Pay carrier!
Home weekly, or even more!
All APU-equipped trucks
1-hour automatic detention pay at $20/hour
Inclement weather/downtime pay
Generous benefits package
Late-model, assigned equipment
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
We currently have openings in multiple divisions:
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Northeast-Eastern: PA, NJ, NY, CT, MA
Mid-Atlantic: VA, MD, NC
Great Lakes: IN, OH, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Louisville
Southeast: Atlanta Metro, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Charlotte
Florida: Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville
Upper Midwest: WI, Minneapolis, SE Minnesota, Chicago Metro, Dubuque
Central Plains: KS, MO, Des Moines, Omaha, Cedar Rapids, Davenport
Memphis: Memphis, Nashville, Little Rock, Clarksville
South Central: Dallas, San Antonio, Laredo, Houston, Waco, Austin, Shreveport
Western Regional: Phoenix, LA Basin, San Diego, WA, OR, Bay area and Stockton, CA
NEW part-time positions out of Shelbyville, TN!
Drivers must be available at least 3 days/week.
Ask recruiters for details!
Don’t see your area listed? Contact a recruiter today to learn about additional opportunities!
Cdl-A OTR Company Solo Truck Driver
Solo Company OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Summitt Trucking – Run 2700-3100 Miles/Week!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $50K plus annually to start
Earn .40-.48 cpm starting rate with .05 cpm when hauling hazmat
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
.005 CPM raise every 6 months
Additional pay for detention, lay over and stops
Company reimburses driver for obtaining Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
Bonuses for 1st Hazmat and Tanker Loads
Average 2700-3100 miles/week
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401k
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Pet and passenger policies
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Junior Marketing Coordinator - Entry Level
Jr. Marketing Coordinator - Entry Level Marketing
South Chicago Management Group is an innovative marketing firm looking to raise the bar in consumer engagement and connecting people with the right products and services to suit their needs. We work with local and national brands and develop relationship-based marketing campaigns that not only convey the message, but make sure it was received. We are currently expanding the reach of our campaigns nationally and therefore are seeking top talent to take our marketing initiatives to the next level.
Position Summary of the Jr. Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant
The Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant position will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately generate new business leads. This is an entry level marketing position with exposure to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
Responsibilities of a Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant:
- Regularly attend client meeting for product knowledge, account performance reviews and goal setting.
- Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand
- Track and report measures of success in the market
- Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
Minimum Qualifications of the Jr. Marketing Coordinator:
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Strong presentation skills
What We Offer for the Jr. Marketing Coordinator:
- Consistent Schedule and Full Time Work
- Mentorship on Work/Life Balance
- Monetary Bonuses & Competitive Compensation
- Sales Incentives & Growth
- Positive Work Environment
- Recognition & Promotions for Outstanding Performance
School Bus Driver
Full Time Part Time School Bus Driver Lemont Il area Routes Sports Misc Trips Some weekend work
Laser Engineer, Dynamic Compression Sector, Advanced Photon Source
Description of Position
Washington State University (WSU) is seeking to hire a strongly self-motivated talented Laser Engineer to support the laser-shock experiments at a first-of-a-kind experimental capability: The Dynamic Compression Sector (DCS) at the Advanced Photon Source (APS), Argonne National Laboratory. The DCS constitutes a new paradigm for understanding the dynamic compression and deformation response of materials under extreme conditions. Real-time, atomistic-scale investigations of condensed matter phenomena can be undertaken in single event experiments through time-resolved, in-situ measurements utilizing the tunable, high energy X-ray capabilities at the APS.
The location for this WSU position is the Advanced Photon Source, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, IL. The DCS research activities involve state-of-the-art, dynamic compression experiments, including experiments that utilize a pulsed 100-Joule high energy laser system to dynamically compress materials to millions of atmospheres of pressure.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
1. Participate in the operation of the 100-Joule laser for laser-shock research activities. This includes quantifying and archiving the laser performance for each shot.
2. Working with the Laser Physicist, document, and maintain safe operating procedures related to the laser and its control areas at the DCS.
3. Configure and operate the X-ray detector systems, and other optical diagnostics, as needed for laser-shock experiments.
4. Work with the DCS users to prepare for experiments in advance. This includes providing guidelines for experimental design, as well as personnel safety and equipment operating procedures.
5. Contribute effectively to all aspects of the various research projects including optimal and safe operations of the experimental facilities; ensure availability of experimental components, equipment and supplies; and working effectively in a team setting to advance the DCS research activities.
6. Independently define and complete experimental projects and tasks; conduct and analyze research experiments, and prepare reports and publications as appropriate.
7. Propose modifications to the laser to enhance its performance, capabilities, and operations. Upon approval, ensure these are implemented in a timely manner.
The 100J laser at the DCS is a state-of-the-art laser built to routinely perform well-characterized, dynamic compression experiments involving X-ray measurements. The optimal performance of the laser system is a key element of the DCS research objectives. The flexibility of laser-driven dynamic compression experiments will present unique and exciting challenges and opportunities.
Only applicants who are currently in the U.S. and meet the following minimum qualifications will be considered for the position.
· A recent Ph.D. degree in Physics or a related field with a strong background in lasers and optics.
· Demonstrated strong hands-on ability with design and fabrication of instruments and experimental components related to the position responsibilities.
· Strong interest in being involved in all aspects of laser-shock experiments.
· Good familiarity with hardware and software required to support user experiments on a large scale laser.
· Good computer skills, including experience with technical/design/scientific programs, such as LabView, SolidWorks, and Matlab.
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
· Personal attributes should include critical thinking, good judgment, clear sense of purpose, attention to detail, ability to work effectively in a team, and accountability.
· Must be able to obtain a badge at U.S. Department of Energy National Laboratories to gain access to restricted areas
The salary structure is both attractive and nationally competitive. Other benefits include health/dental insurance, vacation/sick leave, and retirement plans.
Applicants should submit a letter of application explicitly addressing the required qualifications for this position and date of availability; detailed curriculum vitae; and the contact information for three professional references to the attention of Professor Y. M. Gupta via email at email@example.com.
To ensure consideration, please specify the position (DCS Laser Engineer) for which you are applying. We will begin reviewing applications immediately and will continue to do so until the position is filled. Please contact Ms. Sheila Heyns with inquiries regarding this position (firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-335-1861). For more information, please visit https://dcs-aps.wsu.edu/ .
Due to the large volume of applications, we will contact only those selected for next steps.
Additional information about the Institute for Shock Physics and Washington State University follows:
The Institute has ongoing research activities at the following three locations:
· Institute for Shock Physics- Pullman, WA: Combining research innovations and rigorous education (shock.wsu.edu)
· Dynamic Compression Sector- Argonne, IL: Frontier of dynamic compression science (first-of-a-kind worldwide user facility) located at the Advanced Photon Source, Argonne National Laboratory (dcs-aps.wsu.edu)
· Applied Sciences Laboratory- Spokane, WA: Transforming science into practical solutions (asl.wsu.edu)
Washington State University
Washington State University, one of the two research universities in the state, was founded in 1890 as the state’s land-grant institution and is located in Pullman with regional campuses in Spokane, Vancouver and the Tri-Cities. Due to its strong emphasis on excellence in research and education, the Carnegie Classification™ has designated WSU as RU/VH: Research Universities (very high research activity). Current enrollment is approximately 29,686 undergraduate, graduate, and professional students. The University offers more than 200 fields of study, with 90 majors for undergraduates, 76 master’s degree programs, 64 doctoral degree programs, and 3 professional degree programs. Academically, the University is organized into 11 colleges (Agriculture, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences; Arts and Sciences; Business; Communication; Education; Engineering and Architecture; Honors; Medical Sciences, Nursing; Pharmacy; Veterinary Medicine) and a Graduate School. WSU has established a medical school with preliminary accreditation received in Fall 2016. For more information, please visit www.wsu.edu.
WSU is an EO/AA Educator and Employer.
Dedicated Truck Driver - CDL A - No Touch Freight
Dedicated routes giveHogan drivers freedom.
We have routes you can rely on.
We’ve done a lot more than talk to be around for over 95 years. Our drivers succeed with the support of the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide. Whether you're an experienced Class A CDL driver, or a recent graduate, we have opportunities for you to join our team. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
- Ask about our Sign On Bonus for experienced drivers
- $.42 CPM plus Stop & Detention Pay
- Up to $1,000 Weekly
- Drop N Hook
- No touch freight
- Home daily
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) Plan
- Valid Class A CDL
- 6 months of recent truck driving experience
- Must live within 60 miles of Indianapolis, IN
OTR Cdl-A Truck Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including: * loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! Ask us for details USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Target Hourly Beauty Associate
Description: Target is one of the world's most recognized brands and one of America's leading retailers.
And beauty is one of the big reasons why guests turn to Target for everyday discovery. Our guests are looking for high-quality, better-for-you products and a personalized shopping experience that help them feel welcomed and inspired. As a Beauty team member, your knowledge and passion for the business will come to life in the beauty aisles while you educate and actively engage with guests.
Your beauty insight will help them look and feel great. Our guests will find it easy and fun to shop beauty thanks to your expertise and trend-savvy advice. You will thrive in this role if you are that go-to friend with all the latest and greatest beauty tips and if you love helping others
Strong interest and knowledge of beauty products and skin tones/types to council and educate the guest. 12+ months previous beauty retail experience preferred. Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members. Able to learn and adapt to current technology needs.
Able to think quickly on the spot to resolve guest questions. Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends, holidays) and regular attendance necessary.
CDL A Driver - OTR & Regional Routes Available!
Setting the Standard of Excellence.
When you join Groendyke Transport, you stake your claim as one of the elite. Groendyke has set the standard of excellence in the tank truck industry since 1932. In 2017, we became the only carrier in history to win 7 Heil Trophies for the nation’s best overall safety record and program. It’s proof we care about our drivers, the motoring public and the environment. We set a high bar across the board, from our equipment, to how we treat our employees, the benefits and pay we offer and our commitment to superior customer service.
The Groendyke Way
As an ISO 9001-registered carrier, we have the highest-quality commitment and processes for each and every load. Rigorous safety inspections, regular maintenance and adherence to higher-standards allow us to stop unnecessary downtime before it ever happens. The Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) ensures that we operate safe and environmentally sound facilities, and safely transport products. It is this level of commitment that has earned an industry-record 7 Heil Trophies along with numerous state-level fleet safety awards.
To Say They're Driven Would Be An Understatement
The Groendyke Community
As a family-owned and operated business, we never loose sight of what is most important to our drivers. We focus on putting your safety and happiness first because when we do this, the rest falls into place. Getting home when you need to be and being paid on time are never an issue here. Tank-truck driving is challenging enough, so we want to make sure that you don’t have any bumps on the road or off. That’s probably why our driver turnover remains far below the industry average.
Set the Standard of Excellence to Responsibly Drive America
OUR DRIVER BENEFITS
Reap the Rewards
- Quarterly Safety Bonus & Annual Safety Award Banquets
- Paid Training & Orientation
- $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus
- Paid Holidays -eligible immediately upon hire.
- Employee Discounts through: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Dell Computers, From You Flowers, and more…
- Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
- Choice Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug Coverage
- Company-paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Policy
- Cafeteria Plans (Flexible Spending Accounts) for Medical and Dependent Care
- Supplemental Employee & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Program
Like what you see? Go with Groendyke!
Cdl-A Ultralight Dry Van Company Truck Driver
Fraley & Schilling has Ultralight Van Truck Driver opportunities so our drivers still get to specialize while rack up the miles!
Enjoy steady dry van freight with great pay and friendly driver-focused support!
If you still want to specialize but want to pull dry van freight, Fraley & Schilling has the truck driver opportunities for you! Guaranteed pay, comfortable equipment and unbeatable support show our truck drivers how much they matter.
You can count on Fraley & Schilling:
95% of our truck drivers are home on the weekend
100% of our trucks have comfort systems
100% of our staff works for you!
Pay increases every year
We GUARANTEE that as long as you’re a truck driver for a F&S regional dry van fleet, we’ll keep paying you more per mile every year!
Plus we offer one of the industry’s best referral bonus programs:
Refer a truck driver to us. Then once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid:
YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Join us and enjoy these benefits:
Paid Time Off, 34 hour rests & Holidays
Health, Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
Long-Term / Short Term Disability
Late Model Equipment
...and much more!
Let’s get started now! Fill out our short form now.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!