Lens Molding Equipment Operator Job Description Sample
Generator Operator / Optic Lens Grinding / 2Nd Shift
We are looking for someone to work 2nd shift, 3:30 p.m. – 12:00 am. No experience necessary! Starting pay$11 Hr.Candidate will train in our Surface department. Our ideal candidate would need the following to apply.
- 2 forms of identification
- complete our application
- Have your own reliable transportation (job is not on the bus line)
- Pass drug screen and background check
- previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- work well in a team environment
- Must want to work 2nd shift long term
Title: Generator Operator Department:
SurfaceReports To: Lab Supervisor
Location: Cleveland Facility
Cut lens in Generator and grind specific curves on lenses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Calibrate and maintain Generator as mandated in service logs
- Place trays on conveyor belt making sure proper lenses and tools are in tray
- Keep workstation clean and assist in cleaning department when work is caught up
- Help in other areas of department when needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- None required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able and willing to work as a team
- Must be able to work Overtime and Saturdays when needed
- Able to read and write English Language well
- Math Skills
- Have good eyesight, hand/eye coordination, manual dexterity and quick with hands
- Work without supervision
- Attendance/Punctuality – is consistently at work and on time
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands to manipulate. The employee is frequently required reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk, talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Basic understanding of the Injury and Illness Prevention Program and the Hazard Communication Program
- Closed toe shoe required with heel support
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Must wear safety glasses
Sales - Equipment Solutions For Injection Molding
For complete details contact James Franco at: (609) 584-9000 ext 283 Or submit resume online at: http://dmc9.com/jef/app.asp Or email to: 1000030989_10007335jobbank301.com Please reference 37780265 when responding.
High School Minimum Experience
5-10 years Job City Location:
Los Angeles Job State Location: CA Job Country Location: USA Salary Range: $90,000 to $140,000 Diedre Moire Corporation, Inc. diedremoire.com WE
Job Description Summary # Job Description Molding Machine Operator (12 Hr Nights)North America | United States Operations Production
Job Description As a member of molding team, the molding operator/technician is responsible for molding production in assigned area and minor maintenance activities on assigned presses.
Operate injection molding presses to supply downstream equipment with molded components including inspection of components and requesting technical support to maintain part quality.
Conduct minor maintenance activities on assigned presses.
Work with other molding team members to keep equipment running during breaks and call-outs.
Operate multi cavity injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment to manufacture product which conforms to quality specifications, at the rated output.
Operate injection molds/presses and place surplus molded components into inventory.
Maintain a thorough knowledge of all products produced in the department, raw materials required, and product quality specifications.
Keep machinery, work area and floors neat and orderly and comply with GMP requirements.
Able to perform thorough product inspections and make appropriate decisions relative to product quality requirements.
Must be able to work effectively in a team with limited supervision.
Must be familiar with all relevant controlled documents (Work Instructions, Forms, etc.), preventative maintenance task lists and equipment manuals which pertain to operation of all equipment in the cell.
- HS Diploma or GED + Prefer 1-2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment preferably injection molding presses (both electric & hydraulic) High School Diploma / GED Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status. # Primary Work LocationUSA UT - Sandy # Additional Locations # Work Shift Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status
Essential Functions: Comply with safety rules and regulations and always seek assistance when in doubt. Be vigilant for the safety of oneself, co-workers and especially new employees.
Proper usage of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and adherence to applicable safety results is condition of employment. Perform all cable prepping operations and most molding operations. May also be required to clean and patch cable (touch-up) after molding operation has been completed.
Individual work planning expected in order to achieve optimal efficiency, namely maximize press capacity and utilization. May be required to direct coworkers and assist Level III Molders or Team Lead as appropriate. Must have above average manual dexterity, have a good eye for detail and be comfortable performing repetitive tasks in a production focused environment.
Maintain a consistent quality of workmanship and while satisfying production standards. Typically requires standing for long periods of time, requiring limited supervision, and some work instructions. Perform other duties as assigned and trained.
Detect and report unusual or non-conforming documentation, materials or conditions to supervisor or group/team leader. Also required to follow good housekeeping practices in work area and maintain hand tools, equipment and supplies in a clean and orderly condition, including paying attention to calibration expiration dates as applicable. Qualifications Basic/
Minimum one (1) year manufacturing experience.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the Eaton Chelsea location will be considered.
- All positions require use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in arms regulations. All applicants must be U.S.
Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S.
Person as a U.S.Citizen, U.S.
Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Minimum of two (2) directly related experience or 4+ years similarly related manufacturing experience.
Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, and/or schematics Position Criteria:
Minimum of 6 months of basic computer experience
May possess pertinent manufacturing training such as blue print reading or machine shop practices obtained in vocational high school or industry.
Good understanding of verbal and written instructions We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common.
It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico Organization: EPG CPD TAM Job Level:
Individual Contributor Schedule: Full-time Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No Does this position offer relocation?: No Travel: No Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Rubber Molding Press Operator
- Reading work orders, routers and BOMS
- Adjusting molds and equipment to achieve finished product that meets the required specifications
- Building molds and loading inserts into mold
- Demolding quality parts
- Thoroughly checking finished molded product
- Meeting daily production quotas
- Updating work instructions as needed
- Encoding data into computer system to maintain material traceability and production
- Maintaining a safe and organized work area
- Ability to learn and apply new skills
- Require minimal supervision
- Ability to read and comprehend and write simple instructions, and memos.
- Ability to stand and use hands/fingers and regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Education - High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Experience or one year related experience preferred, but not required-we will train.
Pure Fishing Flex Molding Operator 1St Shift
Live, Learn, Work and Play Pure Fishing is a leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Gulp!®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Pflueger®, SevenStrand®, Shakespeare®, Spiderwire®, Stren®, Trilene® and Ugly Stik®. With operations in 19 countries, Pure Fishing is part of Jarden Outdoor Solutions, a leader in developing outdoor and active lifestyle products and a division of Jarden Corporation (NYSE: JAH). At Pure Fishing, we stand behind our values, our coworkers, and our determination to Build the World's Best Fishing Tackle Company.
Responsibilities # POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of Bait Focus Factory Management, oversees the safety, efficiency, and quality related aspects of the Gulp!
Molding Department. Safely performs the essential functions of the job necessary to produce molded Gulp! bait. Assists management with the day-to-day coordination of work/scheduling and the distribution of job assignments.
Serves as an hourly leader, coworker trainer and problem solver. Performs machine set-ups, maintains and conducts preventative maintenance on equipment.
1. Operates, performs set-ups, troubleshoots and repairs machines and equipment to ensure safety, product quality and efficiency. 2. Promotes effective employee relations and effectively addresses the concerns of coworkers. 3. Schedules molding equipment and coworker job assignments. 4. Performs preventative maintenance functions and trains coworkers to do. 5. Trains coworkers to safely and effectively operate and PM equipment. 6. Makes routine adjustments to equipment. 7. Supports and reinforces Company Policy and established protocol. 8. Ensures products produced meet or exceed quality standards. 9. Maintains production records and worksheets. 10. Performs product and equipment testing. 11. Practices, promotes and ensures safe workplace behavior, effective machine guarding, and acceptable housekeeping. 12. Drives continuous improvement using Lean techniques. 13. Drives continuous improvement within the QMS for Pure Fishing. 14. Other duties as assigned.
1. Able to manage multiple priorities.Must be capable of working under minimal supervision and manage multiple priorities to meet demanding timeliness.Must have effective communication and leadership skills, work well with others in a team environment and demonstrate mechanical competencies to effectively troubleshoot machines or equipment.Demonstrate effective discretionary judgment and ability to make minor process decisions associated with safety, efficiency, crewing assignments, correlation of specifications to product quality, etc. 2. High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 6-12 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination or education and experience.
1. Ability to add and subtract three digit numbers and to multiply and divide. 2. Medium/heavy lifting, must be able to lift up to 60 pounds occasionally.Must also be capable of reaching overhead to set up/PM machines and/or remove frozen baits from molders while working in a cool environment.Capable of working inside freezer on an intermittent basis. 3. Ability to apply common sense and to understand and carryout detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.Ability to apply rational thought and organization or problem solving to problems involving multiple variables.
Equal Employment Opportunity All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
COMPANY: # Requisition Id: 111820 # Location: IA - Spirit Lake #jardenlegacy
Molding Machine Set-Up Operator
Job Description WHO IS STANLEY BLACK & DECKER? We are the leader in tools and security. We are Stanley Tools. We are DEWALT. We are Mac Tools. We are Vidmar. And we are much more. We are the doors that protect you at airports. We are the lock and deadbolt on your front door. We are the hydraulic breakers that rescue trapped earthquake survivors. We are the people on the phone in an emergency. No matter where you live, what vehicle you drive, what stores you shop at, or what building you work in, you can bet that we had a hand in making it work. Our purpose is to create the innovative solutions for those that make the world. Copy and paste the website below into your browser to learn more about how it is our purpose to innovate for those that make our world! https://youtu.be/eCAyHO3TWPM
WHYWORK FOR STANLEY BLACK & DECKER? Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable things. As a Fortune 500 Company that was recently named one of the Top 100 Companies for Millennial Women and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, Stanley Black and Decker always strives for excellence when it comes to our employees. We are a stable yet always advancing company with a proven track record for longevity and quality. The Stanley Black and Decker New Britain Tools Plant also offers employees a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes:
Disability * 401k * TWO Pension plans * ESPP * Vacation * 11 Paid holidays
Flexible Training opportunities and more!
Responsibilities may include: * Machine Setups that involve changing of molds, setting a variety of limit switches to achieve proper mold height, stroke, closing, etc.
Set injection pressures, adjust material feed and back pressure and ram speed.
Set heat controls and timers.
Set up automatic product removal system and conveyor for automatic operation and adjust ejection system for proper removal of product.
Perform wiring hookups required for limit switches. Adjust ejection system for proper removal of product. Install necessary plumbing apparatus and connect temperature control equipment, parts separation equipment and wiring hookups.
Monitor operation of automatic equipment, unload parts, cut off sprue and gates and place in container. Spot check work and make adjustments to maintain tolerances.
Make minor repairs to fixtures and equipment and lubricate machines as required.
* Must have prior experience operating and setting-up molding machines. * Must have prior experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be mechanically inclined. * Must be able to work a 2nd shift (3:00 PM – 11:00 PM). ## EEO Statement All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Requisition Number: 50341BR
City:* New Britain
Business:* US - GTS - Hand Tools Accessories and Storage (HTAS)
Machine Operator - Molding 2Nd Shift
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Operate all combinations of presses and tools within assigned team, consistently producing parts of the highest quality.
Ability to read and understand bills of materials, routings, work instructions and other shop paperwork.
Ability to complete production process documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
Ability to perform and document simple arithmetic calculations.
Understand manufacturing process and quality acceptance criteria for parts produced.
Complete production forms correctly and legibly.
Interpersonal skills necessary to exchange information with variety of staff.
Operate hand truck.
Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to forty pounds on a daily basis.
Ability to walk and move about, stoop and bend, and climb (ascend and descend) ladders.
Ability to stand and operate equipment for up to twelve hours.
Ability to reach and grab with arms and hands, and the manual dexterity to operate machines with precision.
Normal or corrected vision necessary to read directions and closely examine parts; and to distinguish colors.
Normal hearing in order to detect equipment and motor malfunctions.
Ability to pull, lift, and transport gaskets to and from various locations with the assigned location.
Positions available on 2nd shift
Work in areas that can be uncomfortable due to noise, odors, and temperature extremes.
Work regularly with machines where carelessness could result in cuts, bruises, burns or muscle pulls.
Serious injuries can be avoided if established safety precautions are followed.
Injection Molding Machine Operator - 2Nd Shift
Operates injection molding machinery and secondary equipment; uses hand tools and measurement devices as required. Must operate machine according to specified rate of production, as determined by process engineering. Major Tasks and
Reads job order to determine product specifications.
Operates automatic, semi-automatic or manual injection molding machinery and secondary equipment as directed and in accordance with established company safety policies and procedures.
Removes molded product from machine.
Inspects molded parts and verifies conformance of finished product to specifications.
Processes, quenches and rotates parts as per written procedure.
Trims flash with knives as necessary to meet specifications.
Uses measuring devices and gauges to determine quality level of molded parts.
Collects and records production data for utilization by Quality Control Inspection personnel.
Performs rework or secondary operations as designated and packs parts as per written procedure.
Assembles cartons or boxes as instructed. Uses scale to determine box count.
Responsible for housekeeping around work station. Fills out QCDS board information and updates hour-by-hour chart.
Communicates routinely with injection molding technicians, inspection personnel and injection molding supervision.
- Reports machine malfunctions or defective equipment to supervision.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide with accuracy.
Ability to read and understand simple written communications, including standard work sheets.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Education and Experience: High school diploma or general education degreed (GED); zero to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Physical
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand for 8 hours, except for set breaks and a meal period. The employee may frequently use hands to handle objects, tools or machine controls. Employee may reach, bend, pull or twist, depending on the machine and job assignment. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must constantly or frequently lift and/or move parts and boxes weighing from 3 to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. ID: 2018-1768 External Company URL: https://careers-hayward.icims.com
Molding Production Operator
PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Responsible for In-process inspection and quality problem resolution/coordination with Process Technician and Production Supervisor. Insure that molded parts meet specification. Employees must complete and successfully pass a certification program. Maintain working area in production departments in a clean and orderly condition, meeting GMP standards. DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Check molding components by visual inspections and to insure that components meet required specifications.
Communicate with PQT’s to assure product is properly stickered and dispositioned.
Pull and deliver samples to PQT at required intervals, and when adjustments are made.
Assure downtime and reject tracking documentation is accurate.
Verify drawing, prepare product board and assure area clear observed.
Maintain Batch Production Records (BPRs). Start and end production lots as required.
Communicate and coordinate with Process Technician, Technical Specialist and Shift Supervisor in the resolution of quality or functional concerns to ensure continued operation.
Assure correct documentation and labeling of project for rework.
Keep press and surrounding area clean of grease, oil, water and parts.
Assist in covering machines during breaks and lunches.
Assure understanding of SOP’s. Assure training on ComplianceWire is up to date and completed.
Assure correct labeling of all products and move to assigned locations..
Clear and restart ABB robot. Clean automation alarms – notify Process Technician, Technical Specialist and Supervisor of any concerns.
Observe and practice all safety policies and evacuation procedures.
Use PPE as required.
Keep in close communication with all employees to assure that teamwork in practiced at all times.
Assure informative turn over with following shift.
Clean machines, conveyors, walls, floors, light fixtures, cold air return vents, windows etc., according to GMP and FDA standards.
Sweep and mop floors, use strippers, polishers, and cleaning devices.
Fill alcohol containers and assure labeling is correct. Mix alcohol as needed.
Complete Daily Area Preparation Packet.
Contribute to completion of weekly and monthly packet.
Advise supervisor of needed supplies and shortages.
Advise shift Supervisor of maintenance items needing attention.
After machine shutdown, prep area, clean floor and machine before machine starts up for a new run.
Maintain general housekeeping of working area and plant.
Follow all Fresenius Policies.
Regular attendance and maintaining a good attendance record is an essential function of the job.
Our Company Values: Honesty & Integrity, Quality, Respect & Dignity, Innovation & Improvement, Teamwork & Safety are the guiding principles of employee behavior at FMCNA.
Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and customer service standards.
Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand 80% and sit 20% of a 12 hour shift, and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands and fingers, to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and wear personal protective equipment that may include safety glasses, hearing protection, hair net, smock, etc. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Donning/ Doffing is required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Must be able to meet production standards within 6 months of service.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Must be able to determine quality of molded component at the molding press.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Molding Machine Operator Certification
COMPUTER SKILLS ComplianceWire, PeopleSoft and Kronos timecard sign off.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS Reference ComplianceWire Curriculum. EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!