Leonia Job Description Sample
Retail Service Merchandiser
The IMPACT Retail Service Merchandiser is responsible for representing Acosta, our clients, and our customers by effectively performing project work including, but not limited to, the proper implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement, void corrections, stock rotation, building displays, and completing surveys and audits. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, quick learner, has a strong attention to detail, and works well in independent situations. They must possess excellent organizational skills, strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with business partners.
Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete project work. Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail terminology.
Perform duties such as maintaining store shelf standards and inventory, including rotation of products, displaying merchandise properly, placing shelf strips and attaching tags properly, checking date codes and plan-o-gram integrity, and processing packouts, restocks and reorders as necessary.
Assist in gathering and moving materials, supplies, fixtures and equipment necessary for the assigned project work.
Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an effective working relationship.
Report and discuss observations and issues with IMPACT Senior Area Manager/IMPACT Area Manager.
Effectively and accurately work with web based applications to indicate work availability, check schedule for work assignments, accept work assignments, receive work documentation and information, record work start and completion times, record work mileage, record work expenses, record work time and attendance, and complete training activities.
Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage documentation related to assigned project work.
Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe act or condition to prevent injuries.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Understand and follow all Acosta policies and standard operating procedures.
At least 1 year of Customer Service experience preferred. Prior sales agent, retail and reset responsibility experience preferred
Strong demonstration of the following core competencies:Quality Commitment-Maintain quality standards that meet and/or exceed expectations
Detail Oriented- Ensure work accuracy
Customer Service-Provide a level of service to customer concerns
Communication Skills-Ability to communicate effectively
Must be comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e. smartphones and handheld devices)
Must be able to lift and carry individual cases of product, shelving, or displays of up to 60 pounds
Must be willing and able to work in cold environmental conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores) for limited periods of time
Must be able to operate or learn how to operate a computer, calculator, fax machine, telephone, paper cutter, copier, hammer, screwdriver, drill, case cutter, hand truck, and pallet jack. Must be able to climb and stand on a step stool or ladder
Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, decision making and leadership skills. Must be able to read and communicate effectively with others
Must have access to the internet on a daily basis. Must be able to work effectively in web based applications, email applications, and word processing applications
Must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive in a car for extended periods of time
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Job ID 2018-152484
Work City Leonia
Position Type Regular Part-Time
Work Zip 07605
Starting average hours per week 20-24
Category Field Jobs
VIP Desktop Support
- Serving as initial point of contact for internal applications, hardware, mobile and remote technology
- Logging, categorizing and auctioning all incoming ticket activity in the Helpdesk Ticketing system
- Following up on any outstanding issues with customers regarding status and closure of incidents/requests
- Provide VIP support for Executives
- Manage user accounts updates, password resets
- Troubleshooting and resolve all hardware, software and network problems
- Escalate issues to third level support teams
- Document procedures, FAQs, and inventory assets
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of time
- Strong working knowledge of core applications including Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office, Imaging Software, SCCM and Active Directory
- Experience with Helpdesk ticket tracking software and knowledge of remote desktop support tools
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize work to meet defined SLA’s
- Be able to work as a team member
- Android mobile in corporation experience
- Mac in corporation experience is a plus
- Excellent communications and customer support skills
- BA degree with at least 3 years of Corporate Helpdesk or Desktop support experience
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10, Office 2013/2016/2019, PC hardware, Remote Support and VPN
- Bilingual(Korean/English) is a must
Search Engineer Lead
Should be able to architect and lead the implementation of highly scalable Elasticsearch implementation. The candidate will be responsible for setting up the architecture of the Elasticsearch clusters, defining schema mappings, tuning relevancy and ranking algorithms based on the data set and project needs. The person should have the clear understanding of the matching scoring algorithms and configure the expected customization. The person is expected to lead the implementation with the development, QA teams.
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
· Programming data ingestion flows from multiple data sources for Search
· Mapping JSON and free text data in Elasticsearch
· Defining analyzers, tokenizers, filters, DSL queries for Elasticsearch to handle Samsung customer search requests
· Writing Search APIs to expose search functionalities to search clients
· Production environment monitoring using dashboards, alerts & reports
· Periodic report generation and analysis of systems behavior
· Maintain documentation for runbooks and troubleshooting guides
· Troubleshooting and fixing (or escalating) application issues
Minimum· Problem Solving and Analytical thinking
· Good experience in Elasticsearch version 5.x or above
· Set up Elasticsearch Cluster nodes for scale
· Working knowledge of building microservices
· Ability to understand and learn about a new domain and tasks quickly
· Strong knowledge in Java 7 or above
· Working experience in Linux(or any *nix platform) with minimal scripting skills in bash
· Prior experience in handling bugs/incidents/tickets
Preferable· Experience in Endeca
· Golang or Nodejs working experience
· Knowledge of nginx, postgres, rethinkdb
Web Developer For IVR
- 5+ years intermediate level Java/J2EE experience
- Important web UI side technical skills: Angular5, Bootstrap, JQuery, HTML/CSS, Ajax, JSON, Java script
- Important server side technical skills: Strong Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Spring Batch Framework, myBatis, Java/J2EE, SQL
- Preferred skills(Plus): Angular5, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, myBatis
- Experience with build tools(Maven/Ant), source control(SVN), eclipse development tool
- Experience with multiple O/S's: Window/Linux server platforms.
- Experience in accounting, sales or procurement system is a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- BS/BA or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to create software design and engineering documents.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial.
- Ability to learn, excel and deliver at a quick pace is required.
Interviewees may take some of developing tests, so they have to prepare the following knowledge.
- Algorithm testing
- Web Application implementation by using Spring framework, myBatise, and jQuery
Technical Business Analyst
- Define business requirements with communicating with business users
- Help to design, document and maintain system process
- Communicate key insights and findings to system development team
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendation to system development team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the business users
- All business requirements need to be written both a business language and the technical language. (IMPORTANT)
- Write a user guide for all new functions and menus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience Web application hand-on programming (needs to convert the business language to the technical language)
- Over 7 year BA role experience – IT field (Web)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Java skills and Oracle database development skills including SQL programming
- Experience in writing SQL queries
- Experience in data analyzing and system troubleshooting
- Experience in Sales and Distribution business process operation
MMS Telecom Expense Specialist
- Management Support of Solution Business Revenue and Cost;
- Invoice Validations and AP/AR
- Telecom Cost and Usage Optimization
- Plan Analysis and Deployment
- Usage Monitoring and Management
- Asset and Inventory Management
- Management System Operation and Maintenance
- 1~3 Years of finance or accounting support experience require – prefers telecom expense and vendor management experience.
- Dependable and responsible professional who is seeking to enhance skills in the business enhancement solution industry.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and writing) and have flexibility to support the customers’ needs.
- This position requires stable support for monthly accounting process, including invoice validation, AP, and AR processing.
- Position requires frequent communication with carriers/vendors and employees.
- Must be an excellent team player as individual’s R&R interlinks with overall team’s R&R. Need to have basic level of Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
Teller 20 Hours
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
As a teller at Wells Fargo, you will provide exceptional customer service and spend almost all of your time working with our most important asset, our customers. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including but not limited to: providing excellent customer service; processing account transactions effectively; maintaining a cash drawer; listening carefully to customers and escalating issues as needed; and following proper procedures to minimize risk, errors, and to reduce fraud. You will also actively engage customers in conversations and listen to get to know them. When appropriate you'll suggest ways that Wells Fargo can help, or introduce them to other branch team members to help meet their financial needs. You are expected to balance your cash drawer, build rapport and be a team player. You'll take pride in performing well and genuinely enjoy helping others, while maintaining ethics, integrity, and embracing diversity.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined WF. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
Position requires full-time training for 3 weeks. Training schedule is as follows: Monday – Friday – 8:30am – 5:00pm
- 1+ year of customer service experience or military experience
Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
Ability to meet or exceed performance objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
Experience working with others on a team to meet customer needs
Cash handling experience
Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
Ability to identify potential fraud/risky accounts and take appropriate action to prevent loss
Well-organized, independent and able to prioritize in a fast paced environment
Ability to exercise judgment, raise questions to management, and adhere to policy guidelines
Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and team members
Bilingual speaking proficiency in Korean/English
Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
NJ-Palisades Park: 201 Roosevelt Pl - Palisades Park, NJ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Print & Marketing Associate
The Copy and Print Associate is responsible for cultivating relationships with customers, specifically Small Business customers that result in the opportunity to assess and provide copy and print solutions that exceeds their needs. The Associate is tasked with managing multiple and competing priorities while providing outstanding consultative interaction, producing top quality finished products and an establishing an opportunity to build future business with the customer.
The Associate is expected to possess extensive knowledge of the product assortments available to customers and recognize the opportunity to sample and advise the customer on these offerings. The Copy & Print Associate is accountable for demonstrating these behaviors and positively contributing to key business metrics.
Reports to: Sales and Service Manager.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Building Relationships: Expertly skilled at comfortably connecting with customers in an open and informative way that supports the establishment of a Trusted Advisor relationship between the customer and Staples.
Curious about the customer's business and needs beyond the initial transaction and is comfortable leveraging this trusted relationship to offer and provide solutions to support the customer's copy and print needs. Additionally works collaboratively with peers to ensure the department and customer's needs are met
Focus on Service - Anticipate Service Needs: Demonstrates a passion for engaging with customers with the intent to identify and meet the customer's needs.
Consistently seeks out ways to provide service and solutions that will positively impact the customer's experience and ensure Staples is always the customer's first choice in all copy and print solutions. Recognizes the value of anticipating a customer's business needs and thinking creatively to offer solutions to meet those needs. Ensures an inviting environment for customers by maintaining a neat, clean and organized center
Adaptability: Thrives in a fast paced complex working environment.
Is comfortable balancing competing priorities and flexing between many tasks at a given time. Is able to effectively prioritize and manage tasks and timelines to meet the customer's needs. Remains calm during tense situation; demonstrates "grace under pressure". Flexible "can do" attitude
Listening Attentively: Demonstrates a genuine interest in the customer and asks questions and actively listens for information to understand their business and copy and print needs. Able to understand the customer's need and translate into value added solutions
Manage Execution: Passionate about producing top quality products within the time specifications the customer requires.
Capitalizes on the order intake process as an opportunity to consult with the customer to understand the needs and make suggests that would enhance the final product. Is skilled at the intake process and managing details in a complex work environment. Recognizes the importance professionally finished quality product has on our customer' business and is never happy with "good enough". Comfortable with juggling multiple projects and customers at any given time and can easily shift priority when the need arises. Adheres to any copy and print processes and procedures to ensure the highest degree of efficiency is practices in the copy and print center
Drive for Results: Has a focus and desire to consistently take measures that will result in the success of the copy and print center. Recognizes the correlation between providing customers solutions to their business needs and driving key metrics
Diversity: Works cooperatively with people who have different backgrounds, knowledge, styles, talents, perspectives, values, beliefs
Previous experience working in a customer service environment
Basic computer skills including: Open, save and send electronic files; experience using email; basic knowledge of Microsoft Word (or similar programs)
Able to work a flexible schedule
Preferred Skills & Experience:
Experience working in a retail and/or fast paced customer environment; Experience in Copy and Print a plus
Experience with all Microsoft Office (or similar) programs including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Skilled with desktop publishing software including Adobe and Publisher
Willingness and preference to follow processes, safety standards and policies
Reporting to this Person: No direct reports
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Business Process Re-Engineering Consultant
- Understand client needs and provide improvement strategy
- Analyze as-is process/issues and create innovative solution
- Monitor market trends to help a company adjust to changing conditions that affect goals and production
- Create business strategy and model from the business opportunities
- Create project or business proposal with identifying ‘how-to-solve approach’, resource and schedule planning
- Create, participate, and deliver client presentations or C-Level reporting materials
- Creates and drives improvement plans to completion.
- Work with clients effectively to identify and achieve project milestones
- Communicate project deliverables and progress to key stakeholders and customers
- Create presentations, spreadsheets, and other deliverables with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably Master's in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline)
- Sr. Level (Total 10 ~ 15 years work experience)
- Jr. Level (Total 5 ~ 10 years work experience)
- 5+ years’ experience with a consulting firm (mandatory)
- Bi-lingual (English and Korean) (mandatory)
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Word (mandatory)
- Experience in a change management, communications, training, documentation role, with express or implied business analysis duties (mandatory)
- Knowledge of business process improvement methodologies (preferred)
- Knowledge or experience in consumer electronic industry (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work with both technical and business staff as well as customer
- Able to evaluate client information and analyze data to be able to summarize and model its strategy, goals, programs and operations
- Able to analyze business and technical problems and create innovative solutions
- Able to Research and analyze industry emerging trends
Cloud Engineer (Devops, Cloudops)
Our strategy is based on open source, so we are seeking engineers with demonstrated experience in contribution to open source, either personally or professionally.
- Analysis, recommendations, research and usage of distributed systems: Our team is hands-on, and we believe that we learn by doing.
- CI/CD pipeline development and integration. We believe this is fundamental to operations automation approaches, and want all of our engineers to participate.
- Test automation development work (unit, functional, integration, e2e): All systems coming from our team require everyone on the team participate in test development. QA and testing is everyone's job.
- Contribution and participation in open source projects: Our systems are heavily dependent on open source, and our strategy includes active open source development. You will be representing Samsung in open source communities.
5 years related experience
- Experience in one or more of the following subject areas are desired:
- System integration and distributed system debugging
- Virtualization and Containers
- Block and object storage systems for VM/container systems
- IP Networking or SDN
- Operations automation tooling
- Container and/or vm orchestration tooling
- Data pipelines and analytics
- Must have experience in Linux-based systems
- Must have excellent written and communication skills and capable of writing and delivering both presentations and technical papers.
- Must have practical experience contributing to an open source project.
- Must have a working knowledge the tools and frameworks utilized by the whatever project the candidate has contributed to.
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related field is desired.
- Practical experience with the Go programming language is desired. If not Go, strong programming with any other language.
- Practical experience building systems on a public cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCE, etc.) is desired.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!