Level Vial Sealer Job Description Sample
The Skid Loader is responsible for placing finished cases, bags or totes of product onto pallets. Identify proper labeling of product and code dating. Keeping work area clean and organized.
Place finished cases, bags or totes onto pallets for shipment.
Perform assignments on all lines.
Count and stack cases according to pallet configurations.
Visually identify good or bad cases, bags or totes.
Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (G.M.P.'s) at all times.
Verbally communicate instructions, problems, etc. to co-workers, supervisors and employees from all departments.
Work with minimal supervision and at times independently.
Meet Company attendance standards of start and end time for work as scheduled.
Comply with all safety, health and environmental regulations as prescribed by law.
Comply with Company rules, regulations and policies.
May perform other functions as assigned.
Perform basic maintenance functions.
Operate computer for basic functions.
Operate hand jack.
Read scale to check package weights.
Reaching with hands/arms throughout shift.
Ability to use hands and fingers.
Read and understand pallet configurations.
Ability to see, hear and talk.
Ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs.
Ability to work in light to moderate noise levels; hearing protection may be required.
Walk up to 400 yards to work and break areas.
Communicate in English to give and acknowledge instructions/problems.
Physical and mental ability to work in excess of 40 hours per week.
Repetitive reaching overhead, under and across throughout shift.
Pushes/pulls items weighing up to 1000 lbs., with assistance.
May crawl under equipment to reach work areas.
Perform general housekeeping, including sweeping, mopping, etc.
May climb steps to and from work and break areas.
Good hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity for repetitive tasks.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment in close proximity to others.
Ability to distinguish colors.
Possess basic math skills to perform simple counting, adding and subtracting.
Ability to work in variable temperatures and weather conditions.
Repetitive bending, stooping and twisting throughout shift.
Ability to work in wet, humid areas.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram and schedule form.
Ability to work well with others in stressful situations and meet deadlines as necessary.
May work near moving mechanical parts and may be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and vibration.
May be required to sit on a forklift for long periods of time.
Receptive to new ideas, concepts, and procedures.
Receptive and responsive to constructive criticism.
Maintain harmonious working relations with employees from all departments.
Maintain harmonious working relations with management from all levels.
Communicate effectively with all employees and management.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
Basic math and reading skills.
Basic computer knowledge.
Pharmaceutical Assistant Vial Pack
Performs a limited number of manual and/or automated manufacturing support functions. This may include line clearance, outfeed/accumulation, scale operation, overwrap, cartoning/casing, labeling, and equipment/ machine cleaning and sanitation. Following SOPs, cGMPs, batch records, TCPs, BOMs and POPs.
Line clearance, outfeed/accumulation, scale operation, overwrap, cartoning/casing, labeling.
Equipment/machine cleaning and basic sanitation.
Maintain proper documentation – batch records, check sheets, log books.
Follow SOPs, cGMPs, batch records, TCPs, BOMs and POPs.
Stay current with training requirements.
Ensuring adherence to all plant safety rules in area of responsibility.
Requires enough basic education to understand and follow standard practice or oral instruction, use simple arithmetic, keep simple records, or use simple office machines. Ability to work effectively both independently and as a part of a team. (Up to and including high school)
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Last Date to Apply for Job: January 23, 2019
Eligible for Referral Bonus
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Validation Engineer (Cgmp – Vial Filling) Jd818741
Click here for full job description
Validation Engineer (cGMP – Vial Filling) JD818741
Boston, MA area
DPS is seeking multiple CQV Engineers to work with a BioPharma client in the Boston, MA area. Ideal candidates should have previous C&Q vial filling expertise within a GMP environment.
Responsible for the commissioning and qualification of an Isolator and Vial Filling Machine (protocols/execution and report).
Must have previous experience conducting and writing protocols/reports for Isolator Smoke studies.
Conducted and wrote protocols/reports EQ of an isolator within ISO 5 environment.
Conducted and wrote protocols/reports Container Closure integrity tests for filled vials.
Helped define/develop operator interventions for an isolator based on process knowledge.
Conducted and wrote protocols/reports for media fill simulations.
Knowledge of developing a vial filling inspection process.
Qualifications & Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or related technical field.
Minimum of 3+ years of CQV experience in cGMP manufacturing environments.
Extensive knowledge of validation activities, including protocol generation, execution and final report approval/closeout.
Extensive knowledge of change control and performing validation impact assessments.
Strong understanding of industry standards for commissioning and validation of facilities, utilities and process equipment for cGMP manufacturing.
Strong understanding of ASTM E2500 CQV lifecycle model.
Strong experience in equipment design, installation and start-up.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
In This Section
Submit your Resume / CV
Jobs by Location
Interview Hints & Tips
Fill/Finishing Tech - Entry Level
At Lonza, we invest in great people. We encourage our employees to challenge themselves and we offer an environment that fosters creativity and success.
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, we operate production, R&D, and business sites around the world, including Europe, North America, and Asia. Our vision: We strive to be the leading supplier using science and technology to improve the quality of life.
Our mission: We work with passion, using advanced technologies, to transform life science into new possibilities for our customers. Do you want to help us as we shape the future of this great organization?
Job Description Summary Responsible for the preparation of all products in the Finishing area. Assist in the cleanroom as needed. Perform work order processing to complete products to inventory Orders labels from Label Control; pickup and delivery to and from label control Complete sample/test requests and submit samples/retains for testing such as Cber and RSE/CSE Ensure complete and accurate documentation and paperwork of all associated processes (batch records, label reconciliation, sample testing requests, QACS, line clearance) and tasks Screening and kitting of products Communicates with Production Planner and Warehouse to ensure all products are completed in a timely manner Interpret and respond to quality data Reconciliation of products using SAP Perform labeling of all vialed products and ensure product is stored correctly.
Set up, operate, and trouble shoot all Finishing line equipment Comply with GMP and Lonza SOPs Assist in cleaning validations and APS runs of suites and/or production fills on as needed basis. May assist in the cleanroom as needed Performs assigned administrative duties and assists in the achievement of department and company objectives Quality Responsibility Maintenance of quality systems and cGMP compliance for the business by ensuring that all team members comply with processes, procedures and instructions for all activities in which the team participates Safety Responsibility Is knowledgeable and complies with all pertinent safety policies, rules and regulations Ensure that all team members comply with safety rules and regulations Job Scope Works on problems of limited scope. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
Contact from others is primarily internal. Work in a fast-paced and safety oriented team environment Skill and/or Education Requirements H.S. diploma or equivalent with 2-4 years of experience in a cGMP production environment or B.S. in a scientific discipline with at least 1-year experience in a cGMP production environment Experience and knowledge of SAP a plus Basic math skills for completion of calculations. Computer software skills including Microsoft Office, electronic documentation and inventory systems, organization skills, record keeping and planning skills, multiple projects, time management, facilitation skills Ability to operate pallet jack Must be able to manage time and maintaining regular attendance is mandatory.
Must understand the importance of compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and ISO requirements. Proficient written and oral communication skills, team oriented and strong work ethic Diplomacy, negotiation skills, self-directed, independent. Collect, capture, analyze data – present in a concise manner Working Conditions A majority of the work is done in a laboratory environment.
Additional responsibilities may require entrance into a cleanroom environment. Working in the Finishing area requires scrubs, hairnet and shoe covers. Working in the cleanroom where gowning is required such as gown, hairnet, hood, mask, boots, goggles and two pairs of gloves.
Working conditions can include standing for long periods of time, excessive noise, heavy lifting (up to 50lbs), repetitive motion and confined spaces. Some weekend work and overtime work is mandatory based on business necessity. Lonza is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lonza. The place to Go, Stay and Grow.
Es_1657747 - Entry Level Software Tester
Requisition ID :
Posting Date :
ES - Services
New Orleans, LA US
Participates as a member of a Testing Team.
Utilizing the EDS Testing Methodology, analyzes testing requirements as the basis for developing testing scenarios for a test level to be executed on a project.
Designs testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
Executes tasks related to the production of the Test Plan, test cases, test scripts, and test data.
Analyzes the results of the testing process and recommends solutions.
Understands and uses appropriate automated testing processes and tools.
Supports knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions, communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.
Performs work assigned by others.
Accountable for own work.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 1-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced
individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
1-2 years experience in Writing and executing Test cases, Test scripts. Knowledgeable in testing and development methodologies and their interaction. Good verbal and written communication skills.
Proficient in testing analysis and design, functional and performance models, and test specifications to: develop functional models for testing, develop performance models for testing, evaluate and validate test cases and scripts, validate functional models for testing, validate performance models for testing, develop test specifications, validate test specifications, validate testing coverage, escalate quality issues for resolution, evaluate test automation tools and validate testing environment in order to develop test specifications.
Proficient in testing processes and tools to: execute test cases and scripts, analyze test results, report on testing progress and results, facilitate defect resolution and document final test results in order to execute testing engagement. Knowledgeble of testing processes and testing metrics to: review test summary report, provide testing project feedback and archive testing assets in order to verify completion of testing
Client Production Associate Level 1
Client Production Associate
Organizes, manages, and executes the production responsibilities for client selections. Prioritizes, performs and completes daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc processes of one or more clients. Functions as a liaison for production issues and related questions among client management team and other internal and external contacts. Maintains positive, professional working relationship between CDS Global and our clients.
Maintains confidentiality of CDS Global and its clients' proprietary information.
Manages assigned account(s) to fulfill client requirements utilizing established departmental procedures.
Analyzes, sets up, and schedules production selections on complex systems. Reviews, balances, and processes output.
Serves as liaison for production work between Client Management and other internal and external contacts.
Organizes, coordinates, and assumes responsibility for assigned client production requests with various departments throughout CDS Global.
Monitors assigned accounts to verify, troubleshoot, and problem solve for clients production work.
Invoices client according to contract specifications.
Maintains comprehensive knowledge of applicable CDS Global systems.
Interacts in cooperative and professional manner with all levels of employees, clients and/or vendors in team oriented environment.
Continually learns and applies new information in fast-paced, dynamic technical environment.
Provides assistance to other team members and departments.
Adheres to CDS Global attendance policies; reports to work station as directed.
Follows all CDS Global ergonomic and safety policies.
High School or equivalent.
Successful fulfillment industry related experience, preferably with CDS Global.
PC knowledge and skills. Successful experience working with email, word processing and spreadsheet software (e.g. Outlook, Microsoft Office).
Verbal and written communication skills.
Experience analyzing and making decisions on a variety of tasks frequently requiring discretion, judgment and initiative.
Demonstrates experience identifying and resolving business situations, determining most effective and/or efficient actions.
If required to travel, has access to transportation requiring a valid driver's license, proof of safe driving record, and active insurance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this job.
What We do:
We are a proven technology leader who has been developing advanced solutions for more than 40 years. In addition to a fast-paced, innovative work environment, you'll find a wide range of advantages that set CDS Global apart from other employers.
What we offer:
When you accept a new job, you're looking for more than a salary. At CDS Global, employee benefits are a significant part of your compensation package The CDS Global compensation program is designed not only to attract and retain, but also to reward high-performing employees. Employees receive merit increases and may also receive a salary increase when promoted internally.
Employee Savings Plan
Wear jeans every day
Regular events that bring you and your coworkers together outside the office for fun, informal events such as sporting events and comedy shows
Free on-site fitness facility
EOE/AA Employer including Vets and Disabled
Pre-employment background check(s) conducted on qualified candidates.
Post-offer, pre-employment drug/health screening(s) required for some positions.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at:
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic
If you want to view the EEO is the Law Supplement poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Chinese
Integrated Planning & Scheduling Analyst-Mid Level
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mid-Level Integrated Planning & Scheduling Analyst in Colorado Springs, CO. This position will be part of the Boeing Space and Launch Systems Satellite Systems Business Area. The selected individual will support our Government Satellite Systems Sustainment Programs and Integrated Product Teams within the Satellite Systems business area.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for assigned program and project planning and scheduling support to multiple programs within the business area. This role requires a business partner approach to independent work effort under the direction of schedule and program management.
You will draw upon your experience in all aspects of government or commercial program scheduling to include production programs, development program, software development programs and Project Server portfolio management. As the Scheduler, you will participate all aspects of Integrated Planning & Scheduling (IP&S) activities and will execute the following roles to provide actionable, value added products to their customers:
Detailed Scheduling & Change Management
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Prepare and submit Integrated Performance Management Reports (IPMR) or equivalent customer required reports
Leads, develops, coordinates, integrates, analyzes, and maintains plans and schedules for complex projects, programs, and change driven activities
Experience using Open Plan Professional, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Project Server, Milestones Professional and Excel
Leads in studies/analysis and planning efforts within and/or across programs/projects, organizations or business units to determine impacts, constraints, and plans involving product development, process improvement, or program initiatives
Provides analysis and product development initiatives for manufacturing, program and support organizations
Develops and establishes lead time requirements and identifies production constraints
Supports program planning requests for the development of new and derivative products
Leads, directs, facilitates and ensures integration of project/program plans and schedules, horizontally and vertically, across company functional, product groups, suppliers and partners
Develops project plans for realigning work statement to support production requirements and meet company strategy for work placement
Provides coaching, mentoring and leadership to lower level employees
Provides subject matter expertise in the development, implementation and training of processes and tools
Develop proposal plans and schedules, baseline execution schedules.
Support the IP&S team in developing, integrating and maintaining the IMS (Integrated Master Schedule) reporting to the Program Management team.
Accountable for schedule compliance, assessment of schedule risk, identification of opportunities (including schedule margin planning) and providing robust/actionable performance reporting from the IMS to support and drive program management understanding and action.
Integrate of supplier and partner plans into the IMS to ensure the whole team is operating to the same rhythm and priorities.
Assist in driving program execution through quick turn generation of prospective schedule performance analyses, recovery/alternate scenario planning and improved schedule visibility/visualization.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Experience developing and maintaining integrated resource-loaded project schedules, including the use of project management tools and software such as MS Project, Milestones, Primavera, Open Plan Professional, etc
Bachelor's degree or higher
Earned Value Management (EVM) or similar experience
Experience in Critical Path Methodology, analysis and reporting
Program Management Best Practices
Program planning and scheduling experience
Typical Education and Experience:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
Turkish Operational Language Analyst Level II
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Ft. Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with Polygraph (must have prior to applying)
The Turkish Operational Language Analyst (OLA) performs tasks required to process voice and/or graphic language materials in support of SIGINT Operations.
The Level II OLA shall demonstrate the skills of the lower level plus the following cryptologic language processing skills:
- Translating and/or transcribing complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Gisting complex and sophisticated written and/or spoken material
- Associate of Arts (AA) or Associate of Science (AS) degree or equivalent from other countries.
- Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) Skill Level III in Audio translation Performance and/or Translation Performance from the required language(s) into idiomatic, standard American English. Scores from the Agency Civilian Language Test of Record, valid at time of resume submission, may be used as acceptable validation for text translation and audio translation skill level(s). ILR skills level validation shall be documented within two (2) years prior to resume submission.
- Four (4) years of full-time experience in Cryptologic Operations performing language processing in the required language.
- In lieu of the Associate's Degree, an additional two (2) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience may be substituted.
- For at least two (2) of the four (4) years' experience, translating and/or transcribing, and gisting shall be the primary duties.
- For no more than one (1) year of the required four (4) years, reporting shall be the primary duty.
- Two (2) of the four (4) years' experience shall be within four (4) years of resume submission.
- One (1) year experience typing on an English keyboard.When performed within Cryptologic Operations, the lower level tasks and the following task constitute acceptable cryptologic language processing experience: drafting intelligence reports.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules). The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
Entry Level Background Investigator
The Field Investigator (FI) directly supports national security and suitability investigations, focusing on performing background investigations on behalf of government clients. Investigators will conduct interviews, retrieve records, conduct research and prepare reports of investigations in compliance with federal standards, all laws, and other required federal agency regulations. Investigators type comprehensive reports summarizing facts obtained from these field source interviews and record information and submit for quality review and completeness. Casework is performed throughout the geographic area of responsibility with travel to various places of employment, residence and education institutions. Travel to other geographic locations (by car or by plane) may also be required as needed.
The Field Investigator will be responsible for scoping and briefing casework to determine areas of investigative coverage required in accordance with applicable directives and investigative standards and conduct record checks to meet investigative requirements. Characteristics of the position include managing the batching and bundling of leads and general assignments to promote efficiencies and control costs to SCIS. Self-discipline, organizational skills, and writing ability within a metrics-driven environment are critical distinguishing elements of the position.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Conduct interviews and background checks that help to ensure the safety and security of the nation.
- Obtain and report factual information for background investigations that determine employment suitability and security clearance eligibility.
- Conduct face-to-face interviews with the applicant and their neighbors, coworkers, friends, and associates.
- Complete record searches at law enforcement agencies, courthouses, and mental health, financial, and educational institutions.
- Compile information in a clear, concise report on a standardized reporting format.
- Meet quality, timeliness, and production metrics
- Interact with team leader and case review officers to ensure timeliness and thoroughness of investigations.
- Assist in obtaining field work in a rapid, time-sensitive work environment.
- Ensure leads are completed in a timely manner and in accordance with investigative standards.
- May be asked to assist with temporary details (TDYs) to high-need areas, dependent upon workload demands.
- Perform additional functions, duties and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve assigned business objectives.
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Ability to acquire and maintain the required level of U. S. Government security clearance.
- Ability to acquire and maintain any other specific special clearances/access requirements and successfully pass an adjudicated SSBI clearance.
- Reliable personal vehicle, valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
- Prior background investigations, law enforcement, or personnel security a relative bachelor’s degree may be substituted for experience
- Familiarity with metrics tools, processes, and delivery assurance
- Strong interpersonal, writing and communications skills
- Must be able to successfully complete and pass all required training
- Ability to cover a local territory of approximately a 50-mile radius from home residence
- Must have the ability to travel 100% of the time with coverage area that consists of assigned geography. Will require vehicle travel and may require air, train or other commercial travel methods.
Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey, in addition to any mandatory licensing requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required. Additional relevant experience can be substituted for the required education on the basis of one calendar year of experience for one academic year of education.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Ability to work remotely without daily supervision
- Intermediate typing and computer skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to establish and build rapport with new people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with sources, customers and team members
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to identify, understand and apply federal, state and local changes to and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to personnel investigations
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to synthesize information, identify key findings and determine conclusions
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with executives, sources, subjects and staff, in group and one-on-one settings and in situations requiring high performance and results.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Regular use of vehicle required in the performance of duties.
- Regular talking and hearing.
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent local travel to interview sites.
Architect - Senior Level
Schedule: Full time- Year round
Travel: Roughly 30%
- Prepare programming and concept development documentation to meet clients’ needs and budget
- Establish budget, task schedule, and other components of a project work plan with the Project Manager
- Execute applicable agency review analysis for codes, zoning, accessibility, life-safety, etc.
- Carry out design and architectural detailing tasks including site and building planning studies, elevation studies, stairs, functional space layouts, building sections, wall sections, special details, etc.
- Produce schematic, design development and construction documents; make decisions and negotiate critical issues in collaboration with the Project Manager and other team members
- Provide leadership to the project team (all disciplines) for documents coordination including design drawings construction documentation and specifications
- Help maintain and improve office architectural standards, details and production tools.
- Direct, organize, and mentor junior staff with responsibility for oversight
- Perform construction administration duties- RFI’s, RFP’s, change orders, on-site observation, etc.
- Maintain contact with clients, consultants, and contractors
- Participate in marketing efforts and lead presentations to prospective clients
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- 8+ years of professional experience in all phases of architectural projects
- Architectural license desired with LEED accreditation a plus
- A broad range of commercial/industrial project experience is desired
- Experience with building codes, specifications, building and engineering systems
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office is necessary. Experience with Revit is a preferred but not required.
- Advanced experience in all phases of a project including construction documentation review
- Experience directing and coordinating work efforts of junior staff
- Understanding of the project management process
- Effective verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Professional and collaborative work ethic
The successful candidates will be professional, self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic with excellent communication and inter-personal skills. Compensation includes base salary (based on experience) plus eligibility for performance bonus, profit share, 401k employer contribution, health/dental/disability/life benefits, flexible spending and paid vacation.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!