Lewis Center Job Description Sample
Job Title: Purchasing Specialist - Expeditor
High School or equivalent
Associate’s Degree or higher preferred
Superstar Maintenance Tech Wanted Now!! (Scattered Site Management Co)
Full time Maintenance Technician needed asap with potential to move up to a Maintenance Supervisor position within 3 months. Must have basic computer skills to use web-based and internal work order computer systems. We will provide you with an iPad and training on our Simple Inspector app to facilitate your daily work orders with ease and efficiency. Seeking Licensed and Non Licensed.
- Skilled maintenance tech, plumbing, electrical, paint/drywall repair
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver's license
- Must have your own tools
- Present a professional appearance to residents.
- Organized with paperwork, and possesses the ability to work alone
- HVAC certs or experience helpful, but not required -
- No felony convictions. Must be able to pass background check and full drug screening
- *Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time
- *Competitive Compensation
- *Company Vehicle After 12 months continual employment (Must be insurable)
- *Monthly Family Care Bonus pay after 90 days (up to $3.00/hr)
- *Commission paid on new client referrals (upon signed agreement)
- *Career Development-we will pay to get you certified
If you are looking for a new higher paying position and you meet our qualifications, we would love to hear from you!
Pizza Delivery Driver
Romeo's Pizza is hiring Delivery drivers For the Lewis Center ( Polaris) area.
Our drivers can make up to 23.00 per hour
Hourly wage plus tips and mileage reimbursement.
Must be 18 years of age or older, with reliable vehicle, valid insurance and a good driving record.
PT/FT Employment is available
* At least 18 Years Old* Valid Drivers License*
Have had license for at least 24 months*
Valid Insurance with at least state minimum coverage
Delivery drivers will need to provide their driving record from the BMV, current insurance, and valid drivers license.
The cost of the driving record will be reimbursed after three months of employment.
Knowledge of the area and DAYTIME availability are a plus.
Vehicle dependability is essential.
Availability minimum is Friday through SundayA Must
Stop by today and fill out an application at 8929 South Old State Rd. Lewis Center Ohio 43035
Quite simply, it's our sauce. It's the secret to our Award Winning Pizza. Made from sweet California tomatoes alongside our fresh dough, hand-cut vegetables, and 100% Wisconsin cheese, you'll never taste anything like it. Make Romeo's Pizza your next meal and taste the difference!
International Monetary Systems is a business to business sales company that is looking for motivated talent. We are seeking a direct marketing rep to join our team! You will be responsible for making outbound calls to prospective clients and influencing these customers to buy our service. Hourly plus commissions and bonus opportunities. Earning potential of $30-35k.
- Schedule qualified appointments with prospective clients
- Educate prospective clients on products and services
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Maintain record of client contact information
- Previous experience in sales and selling over the phone required
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Own transportation
Part time hours are available for the right candidate and continual training is provided.
◈◈ Customer Service Representative ◈◈
Interested in gaining “experience" but afraid you lack the credentials to do so? NO WORRIES! We will provide you with the mentoring, skills, and training from some of the best in our industry…
Exclusive Marketing Innovations is hiring for our Customer Service Representative position in Dublin, Ohio. Open since November 2014, Exclusive Marketing Innovations has made a huge impact in the renewable energy field and is expanding because of it. We are looking for qualified candidates who will make an impact and add long-term value to our company. Our ideal candidate is competitive, passionate, and people-oriented.
◈◈ Responsibilities/Duties of a Customer Service Representative
- Generate new customers through customer service & sales
- Communicate one on one with potential customers
- Demonstrate the ability to think quickly and respond appropriately to difficult customer service situations
- Act with extreme integrity
- Act with professionalism and will-to-win attitude
◈◈ Our Company Offers
- Outstanding Growth Opportunities
- Benefits Available
- Compensation on performance basis - unlimited commissions and bonuses
- Travel Opportunities
◈◈ We Look For Individuals That Have
- Career Oriented Mindset
- Great Attitude
- Competitive & High Energy
- Set Personal And Professional Growth Goals
- Great People Skill And Communication Ability
As a newly established corporation, Exclusive Marketing Innovations has quickly become an industry leader with record breaking results for our clients. We are a privately owned and operated sales and marketing firm in the central Ohio market, who is dedicated to providing opportunity to our Fortune 500 & 100 clients and their customers.
Sales Representative - Columbus N
NOW HIRING! We need Sales Reps in Columbus N. If you are high energy and enjoy helping customers face to face, you could be a great fit!
- Salary + Bonuses & Incentives
- Sell Industry-Leading Residential services
- Full Time Hours & Full Benefits
Apply NOW and a Recruiter will call you to answer your questions!
As a trusted strategic partner, we provide comprehensive solutions and scalable infrastructure, which quickly becomes cohesive parts of the Human Resources practice group. Our program provides strong account leadership that adapts to the demands of a thriving organization.
Our client is committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
IT Automation Engineer
An IT Automation Engineer is self-motivated, responsible and dedicated. This person is not afraid to challenge and motivate others. The right candidate should be positive, have an open mind, and be willing to learn and adapt to different situations. This person will be a big picture thinker that is focused on excellence. The responsibilities of an IT Automation Engineer include, but are not limited to the following:
- Custom program development
- Software configuration and integration
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM)
- PLC programming
- Controls network design and configuration
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline, from an ABET accredited university
- 5 years related experience
- Ability to manage project hours, schedules, and interface with customers
- Excellent communication skills
- BSEE or BSCE
- PLC Programming
- HMI Programming (Rockwell and Inductive Automation)
- Database Development
Immediate Openings FOR Housekeepers - Mancan Staffing
Mancan Temporary Employment Staffing Agency is currently seeking Housekeepers.
Duties & Responsibilities of Housekeeping:
Dusting, polishing furniture, vacuuming and mopping, empty trash cans, take out garbage and replace supplies such as towels and toilet paper. Clean all rooms including tubs and showers and replace linen for next use in a timely manner.
Housekeepers use wheeled carts to carry cleaning equipment, chemicals, linens and supplies. For floor care, housekeepers use vacuum cleaners. They also use hand equipment, such as brooms and mops, and cleaning chemicals in various forms, including liquids, sprays and gels. Storing this equipment and keeping it in good condition are other responsibilities of the housekeeping team.
Housekeeping is responsible in fulfilling Guest requests cheerfully.
Housekeeping must also maintain an inventory of supplies and keep duty checklists updated.
Must have flexibility in scheduling and be able to work weekends as scheduled.
Shifts typically begin at 8:00am
Pay will start at $9.50 hr.
This is a temporary to permanent hire position that includes benefits.
Certified Fitness Coaches Wanted!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Deliver predesigned workouts to groups of 26 members Energize and motivate members throughout the sessions Build OTF attendance and retaining current members Ensure safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique Provide options and challenges for specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations Handle member concerns when applicable Assist sales associates, when needed, with OTF studio tours and sales
Current Personal Trainer or Primary Group Exercise Instructor Certification from select accredited certifying bodies such as but not limited to ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, ISSA, or AFAA. Current CPR/AED Certification Bachelor’s degree in an exercise related field is preferred Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics Ability to multi-task and stay organized Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels 1+ years of experience teaching groups or personal training in the fitness industry Excellent communication and customer service skills Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40lbs
Brand & Trade Show Coordinator
Gilson is a leading manufacturer and global distributor of materials testing and particle sizing equipment. We are looking for a Brand & Tradeshow Coordinator.
Top 4 Reasons to Work with Us
- Founded in 1939, Gilson is a healthy, growing company with a proven product line
- Working with us will allow you to work on a variety of projects
- We encourage a collaborative environment in a relaxed setting
- We offer a competitive compensation/benefit package
What You Will Be Doing
- Product and package branding
- Design product labels
- Research different labeling/branding options and costs
- Supervise branding and logo usage on packages and products to ensure compliance with company guidelines
- Create and maintain product branding guides
- Trade show design and coordination
- Design trade show booths, displays and signage
- Design fliers, product cards, and marketing materials to be distributed at shows
- Coordinate with staff to ensure all necessary travel plans, marketing materials, exhibit shipments and exhibit vendor contracts are prepared for shows
- Research trade shows to determine where Gilson should exhibit
- Manage production, costs and time schedules of multiple projects simultaneously
- Maintain records of cost and order history for all projects
- Assist Visual Communications Manager as needed
What You Need for this Position
Minimum 5 years’ experience designing within a marketing department or similar environment. Degree in graphic design or marketing
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Portfolio showcasing design work
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Project management skills helpful
- Flexible; Team Player
- Knowledge of Excel helpful
We are in the interviewing process, so if this is you APPLY TODAY! Please include compensation requirements. We are located in Lewis Center, Ohio. You must live in the central Ohio area or be willing to relocate. You must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. EEO, AAP, Drug Test Program. Gilson Company, Inc. Attn: BM-WDES/ P.O. Box 200, Lewis Center, OH 43035-0200 Fax: 740-548-5314
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!