Lewis Center Job Description Sample
Superstar Maintenance Tech Wanted Now!! (Scattered Site Management Co)
Full time Maintenance Technician needed asap with potential to move up to a Maintenance Supervisor position within 3 months. Must have basic computer skills to use web-based and internal work order computer systems. We will provide you with an iPad and training on our Simple Inspector app to facilitate your daily work orders with ease and efficiency. Seeking Licensed and Non Licensed.
- Skilled maintenance tech, plumbing, electrical, paint/drywall repair
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver's license
- Must have your own tools
- Present a professional appearance to residents.
- Organized with paperwork, and possesses the ability to work alone
- HVAC certs or experience helpful, but not required -
- No felony convictions. Must be able to pass background check and full drug screening
- *Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time
- *Competitive Compensation
- *Company Vehicle After 12 months continual employment (Must be insurable)
- *Monthly Family Care Bonus pay after 90 days (up to $3.00/hr)
- *Commission paid on new client referrals (upon signed agreement)
- *Career Development-we will pay to get you certified
If you are looking for a new higher paying position and you meet our qualifications, we would love to hear from you!
Packaging And Assembly
Lewis Center Company, manufacturers of paper food packaging products, produces new custom, sustainable food packaging. Uniquely durable disposable bakeware, catering plates and trays and custom bakeware creations. Company in need of 1st and 2nd shift candidates.
- Completes inspection, assembly, and packaging to established operating procedures by performing the following duties.
- Manage inventory, including labeling and locating parts, picking parts from appropriate locations in specified quantities to fill bins, delivering parts to work areas, and recording and communicating inventory levels.
- Inspect and test parts and products as necessary, during or after assembly, according to established guidelines and quality standards.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years of related experience and/or training
Pizza Delivery Drivers
Need extra cash Romeo's Pizza is hiring Delivery drivers For the Lewis Center area
our drivers average between $15.00-$18.00 per hour*
*Hourly wage plus tips and mileage reimbursement. Must be 18 years of age or older,
with reliable vehicle, valid insurance and a good driving record.
* At least 18 Years Old
* Valid Drivers License
* Have had license for at least 24 months
* Valid Insurance with at least state minimum coverage
Delivery drivers will need to provide their driving record from the BMV, current insurance, and valid drivers licence. The cost of the driving record will be reimbursed after three months of employment. Knowledge of the area and DAYTIME availability are a plus. Vehicle dependability is essential.
Availability minimum is Friday through Sunday
Quite simply, it's our sauce. It's the secret to our Award Winning Pizza. Made from sweet California tomatoes alongside our fresh dough, hand-cut vegetables, and 100% Wisconsin cheese, you'll never taste anything like it. Make Romeo's Pizza your next meal and taste the difference!
Experienced Tractor Trailer Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including: * loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! Ask us for details USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Travel Registered Nurse - Maternal - Newborn - Postpartum - RN (Lewis
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Cdl-A Delivery Truck Driver
Company: Sysco Cleveland
• Minimum Level of Education: High School or Equivalent
• Minimum Years of
>• Position Type: Non-Exempt
• Travel Percentage: 0
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
First things first. Let us introduce ourselves. Sysco is the global leader in marketing, selling and distributing food, food products, supplies and equipment to a wide range of customers who prepare meals away from home. From restaurants, hospitals and schools to hotels, military bases and entertainment venues, we serve every type of foodservice establishment. We’re all about food and everything that surrounds it. And with a workforce of 65,000 dedicated associates in more than 200 locations across North America and beyond, Sysco has the talent and reach to go beyond our customers’ expectations in order to be their most valued and trusted business partner.
On your mark.
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely operate a tractor trailer and unload/deliver various products to an assigned route schedule. Using a positive, friendly attitude, our drivers build relationships with each customer and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
It takes a special kind of driver to work for Sysco. Do you have what is takes?
- Yes, age is just a number but drivers must be 21+ years of age.
- License to drive - requires a valid Class A Commercial Driver License with a "clean" driving record (no single DUI in the last 3 years and no multiple DUIs within the last 7 years).
- We are a drug-free workplace - must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check).
- Let’s talk - requires ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must have brains - basic math skills are important.
- Don’t forget the brawns - our drivers frequently lift, push, or move product weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Winning attitude and approachable personality is a necessity.
- Flexibility is key - overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and the ability to start at a variety of times all are required in order to successfully meet customers' needs.
Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain at the top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder, and never give up. Are you ready to join us?
Sysco also leads when it comes to pay and benefits for drivers:
- Competitive wages plus productivity incentives
- Paid Vacation
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package, with many coverage options
- Generous retirement benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Uniforms, and
- Discounts on company stock for associates interested in also being a shareholder
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.Employment Type: Full Time
Customer Service Representative In Westerville, OH
Teleperformance is now hiring Customer Care Professionals in the Westerville, OH area!
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omnichannel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world’s population. This kind of growth wouldn’t have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
We are adding Customer Care, Bilingual Customer Care and Licensed Health Insurance Professionals to our team. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a team that takes pride in doing business with people, for people. It is a place where you’ll experience great job satisfaction in an inspiring, uplifting work environment.
Massage Therapist - Full & Part-Time
* Competitive base pay and commissions
* Free Continuing Education Courses
* Free and discounted massage services
* Paid time off
Massage Envy Lewis Center is looking for 1 full and 1 part-time Licensed Massage Therapists to join our team! Our mission is to help people feel their best but with our consistent and growing clientele, we turn clients away daily. They are waiting for you! Whether you are a new therapist or a seasoned veteran, you will find a great work environment where your knowledge and skills are respected. You can also offer your clients our NEW ASSISTED-STRETCH SERVICE! Our clinics provide extensive training to make sure you are prepared for the everyday life as a Massage Therapist. Come see why we were voted by our employees as one of Columbus' Top Workplaces in 2014!
- Perform therapeutic massage sessions customized to individual client needs
- Perform assisted-stretch service customized to individual client needs (after provided training)
- Promote wellness and the benefits of regular massage therapy
- Create a wonderful experience for clients through excellent communication and a friendly, helpful attitude
- Provide professional recommendations to clients on the frequency of massage
- Assist in ensuring a professional and clean environment at all times
- All of your supplies: lotions, linens, towel warmers, and heated, hydraulic tables
- Steady clientele which means a consistent paycheck for you
- A front desk team to handle scheduling
- External marketing to attract new clients
- A safe and professional environment
We do all this so that you can focus on what you love helping your clients with great massage!
Licensed by the Ohio State Medical Board
- Flexible schedules - we are open 90 hours per week and can customize a schedule that works for you
- Paid time off
- Free Continuing Education courses (minimum of 12 hours/year)
- Access to major medical insurance
- Free massages and facials to encourage self-care
- Retail product discounts
Compensation: Competitive commissions based upon experience and clients tip you generously. We also offer bonuses and quarterly compensation reviews to give you an opportunity to grow professionally and financially.
Build a practice without the stress of clinic ownership and management!!
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (MEF) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Software Powered by iCIMS
Senior Portfolio Manager / Ohio Operations
For the motivated, experienced professional with drive to match experience, we have a unique, challenging growth opportunity with a rapidly expanding company. This position oversees day-to-day operations of our Ohio Markets; responsible for over-all performance of the individual portfolios as well as all day-to-day operations staff. Do you thrive in an environment with daily challenges while managing your own time and others time? If the answer is "Yes" to this will be a great fit for you! We are a rapidly growing, scattered site management company and need your help! We specialize in offering property management and other real estate solutions to the central Ohio and greater northeast Ohio market with an emphasis on the "nicer" single-family homes and condominiums but a diverse portfolio with rents ranging from $750 - $4000/month.
- Have a strong work ethic. This is not a job successfully done from behind a desk. This is not a 9am - 5pm job. Must be willing to work weekends as needed.
- Have extremely strong organizational skills with a keen ability to multi-task. The ideal candidate will be able to continuously handle multiple (3 - 4) tasks simultaneously without sacrificing quality or efficiency. MUST be able to successfully manage employee processes from start to finish such as marketing, the leasing process, and utility transfers which demand significant communication and consistent correspondence.
- Be experienced. We would PREFER a licensed agent BUT would be willing to hire an exceptional candidate who gets licensed within 90 days of hire.
- Be a tremendous communicator. Have EXCELLENT communication & client relations skills!! Communicate on a high professional level both verbally and in writing in a manner which instills confidence in clients and customers. You MUST do so in a timely manner within our company standard. Simply put, you must follow-up with clients and customers promptly. This is critical and a primary criterion upon which your performance will be evaluated. Answering client & customer issues when elevated issues, questions and concerns arise, in a professional and composed manner,
- Have reliable transportation and WILLING TO TRAVEL; must be willing and able to manage busy schedule including travel to the greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio as well as Southern Ohio Markets. MUST be willing to drive; this is a requisite and important part of the position. Overnight trips to these markets may be required.
- Be a fast learner and confident decision maker who thrives in a very fast paced, creative, and ever evolving environment. You will have to be able to figure out problems, make decisions, and be willing and able to take action(s) based in good judgement.
- Have the ability to manage a staff of up to 10 including but not limited to; mediating client relations, making key decisions keeping the company and companies clients best interest at the forefront of all, ability to meet set deadlines for others and hold others accountable. Provide positive and meaningful guidance to teams of Portfolio Managers, Leasing Agents and Maintenance Staff.
Other key qualities we're looking for:
- Strong background in Real Estate and/or Property Management; intimate knowledge of laws and ordinances which govern the Real Estate Industry
- Real Estate License Preferred but willing to hire an exceptional candidate who is willing to get licensed within 90 days of hire.
- Experience & proven success managing staff while performing ones own core job functions; will be managing own Portfolio of 130 single family homes and condo rentals
- Have a solid understanding of basic accounting i.e. balance sheets, general ledger entries
- Facilitation of the collection process
- Understanding of at least intermediate computer skills and the ability to use user-friendly programs i.e. our management software, online document exchange with ease.
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong administrative skills i.e. filing and overall file maintenance, facilitate transmission of rental payment to accounting and make copies of all payments received, code all payments
This position is upper management and requires a strong background and professional appearance and attitude. If this sounds like a good fit, we would love to meet with you! Please respond with your resume and a cover letter or brief narrative explaining why you would be a good fit for this position. Only qualified applicants will be considered.
Our company offers sick, vacation and holiday pay! As well as fuel/mileage reimbursement, competitive pay which includes substantial monthly and quarterly bonuses based upon your success! Strong base and large bonus and commission structure for unlimited earning potential for a competent leader!
*Compensation is a strong base ($40,000 - $50,000) with 50% compensation based upon performance metrics (easily obtainable with the expectation of the right person earning over $100,000/annually)*
An IT Engineer is self-motivated, responsible and dedicated. This person is not afraid to challenge and motivate others. The right candidate should be positive, have an open mind, and be willing to learn and adapt to different situations. This person will be a big picture thinker that is focused on excellence. The responsibilities of an IT Engineer include, but are not limited to the following:
- Custom program development
- Software configuration and integration
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM)
- PLC programming
- Controls network configuration
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline, from an ABET accredited university
- 5 years related experience
- Ability to manage project hours, schedules, and interface with customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with an integrator or similar business
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!