Lewisburg Job Description Sample
Yard Drivers Needed! - Leesport
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
- Hold a valid Class A CDL
- 2 years verifiable tractor/trailer interstate experience
- No alcohol or drug convictions in the last 5 years
- No reckless or careless driving or speeding over 15MPH
- Less than 2 preventable accidents
About Ashley Distribution
Ashley Distribution Services is the private fleet for Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc., the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1974, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor Clinique, Part Time: Lawrenceville, NJ, Quaker Bridge
Love helping others find their inner beauty and build their confidence with amazing beauty products from the hottest brands? At Macy’s Beauty, it’s how we make magic, and it’s exactly what you’ll be doing as part of our Beauty team. ... More »
Develop your artistic side, create customized regimes and unique, beautiful looks from top beauty brands. You’ll run the business like it’s your own – but with the backing of America’s premier omnichannel retailer. Talk about the best of both worlds!
Get top-notch paid training on our product lines as well as learn about new technology, trends, and techniques in the constantly evolving world of beauty. Get exclusive perks including samples of all kinds of amazing products and a regular product allowance to spend on your choice of full-size products (we call it “gratis,” and you’re going to love it.)
Find your perfect look helping others find theirs – explore beauty careers in retail and join our beauty team.
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Partner with Sales Manager and Counter Manager to identify business driving opportunities and stock needs
- Develop a repeat-business customer base in order to regularly communicate: upcoming events, new merchandise receipts and product replenishment to increase incremental sales
- Participate in pre-selling and sales driving events as well as processing of new receipts, damages, testers, and return to vendors (RTVs)
- Attend product training classes and seminars
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Dedicated Experienced Cdl-A Truck Driver
USA Truck Dedicated Services Division has truck driving jobs with great home time, miles, pay, and benefits! We are now hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers for dedicated trucking jobs. Minimum of 1 year experience is necessary to apply. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
Loyalty and referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR) * Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
Pet Friendly Policy
Scale bypass technology * 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
Paid vacation grows with experience USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more. Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers! If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Experienced CDL A Truck Drivers Needed In York, PA!
We're looking for experienced Class A CDL team drivers out of the York, Pennsylvania area who are in search of an outstanding career. We have the miles if you have the drive.
When you join Dedicated Services, Inc., you'll have the opportunity for weekly home time and a comprehensive benefit package that includes a 401(k), so you can take care of and be with your family. If you're looking for some regularity, we also offer the possibility of static lanes with seniority on our accounts! Interested candidates please call 866-518-2485 or apply online.
Here at Dedicated Services, Inc., our experienced drivers will earn up to $0.51 cents per mile on this account! Do you have enough experience to become a lead driver? Lead drivers earn an EXTRA $0.10 cents per mile.
That's up to $0.61 cents per mile with Dedicated Services, Inc.
Call a recruiter now to see when you can start with us! With experience on this account, we can put you on a static lane. Interested candidates please call 866-518-2485 or apply online. Benefits
Experienced drivers earn an average income of $65k-$68k per year! * Weekly home time
Comprehensive benefit package * 401(k) Interested candidates call 866-518-2485 or apply online
Dedicated Class A CDL Truck Driver - Guaranteed Home Weekly
We dedicate this route to getting you home.
Plenty of runs in your area.
Hogan offers our Dedicated CDL-A Truck Drivers:
Ask about our Sign On Bonus for Experienced Drivers
Avg. $1400 Weekly - Top Performers earn up to $1700 Weekly
GUARANTEED Home Weekly!
Operate Late Model Equipment
Vacation and Holiday Pay
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k)
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum 6 months recent Truck Driving experience
Reefer Cdl-A Truck Driver
DRIVEN TO BE THE BEST
Provide your contact information, and a recruiter will contact you shortly!
Reefer Like a Decker
Ready to run? Decker's hiring and running areas cover the majority of the U.S., giving you greater lengths of haul and the miles you need to stretch your earnings. Whether you drive team or solo, you can expect to get home about every two weeks, sometimes weekly. Reefer drivers also get an increase in pay each year they drive with us. Drive some of the newest trucks on the road while getting the corporate-style benefits and recognition you deserve.
Where We Run
The Midwest Reefer routes run an average length of haul around 600 miles and cover the Midwest to Canada, Southeast and South Central United States. Depending upon your location, you can get home every 10-14 days, sometimes even weekly.
Our only true OTR Division, the Western Reefer teams runs across 48 states. Nearly 70% of these runs are west of Ohio and you'll still get flexible, reliable home time.
Out teams assist with delivering tight loads, on time. Most runs haul a mix of dedicated freight, so you can expect consistent and steady miles in addition to great home time.
The Backing of a Big Company, with the Values of a Small One.
We’re proud to have an industry advantage that we can put to good use for our drivers. After all, they are the ones who keep us running. Each week, we’re adding late-model trucks to our fleet to ensure you have the most up-to-date equipment on the road. This means less maintenance issues, less down time and more money in your pocket.
We want you to make your career home here and, when it comes to showing it, we aren’t shy. Each month, we select a driver of the month from each of our 4 categories. The driver who gets selected the most times, wins a vacation at the end of the year. Make it to driver of the year and you can win prizes like a new Harley-Davidson or Ford Fusion.
Why Run with Us?
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement & Flex Benefits Plan
- Increasing PTO After a Year of Service
- Transportation, Lodging, and Meals for orientation
- PrePass Plus for tolls & scales
- Rider Program
- Weekly Payroll & Direct Deposit
- In-cab scanners + TripPak Express
- Transflo Mobile App
- APUs standard on all tractors
Running 85 Years Strong
Founded by brothers Loren and Dale Decker in 1931, we are proud to say that our original family values haven’t wavered. We are also proud that for nearly 8 decades we’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the best, professional truck drivers in the business. Today, our operations have grown 10-fold into a nationwide fleet with 7 operating terminals. Nearly 80% of our drivers have chosen to make Decker their career home. Will you?
Class A CDL Trucking Jobs-Over The Road (Otr), Regional, & Short Haul
We are seeking a Class A CDL Truck Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Must be at least 23 years old
- MVR shows a high regard for safety
We have a multiple fleet options available, including:
- 5.5 Days Out, 2 Days Home
- 11-14 Days Out, 3 Days Home
- 7 Days Out, 3-4 Days Home
- 7 Days Out, 7 Days Home
DISCOVER THE V.I.P. DIFFERENCE
Our Veriha Industry Professionals enjoy a number of benefits, including:
- GUARANTEED home time
- Performance-based pay with weekly direct deposit
- Guaranteed Pay program
- Opportunities to increase your earning potential twice annually!
- Bonuses for safe and efficient driving
- Paid orientation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurances offered
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off
- Pet-friendly tractors
- Rider Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- BOSE Ride® seats & in-cab DirecTV
- Driver referral program
- Late-model equipment
- 98% no-touch freight
Now owned and operated by his daughter Karen, Veriha Trucking provides transportation solutions in 48 states and parts of Canada. Our fleet of 250+ drivers operates out of four terminal locations to serve a variety of customers and industries. Today, our trucks haul everything from paper products, groceries and produce, pet food, auto parts, and much more.
Although our family-owned company has evolved and grown in the past four decades, our core values and goals have not changed: our Veriha Industry Professionals (VIPs) still strive to provide sustainable, affordable, and safety-conscious transportation solutions to our vast customer network.
Licensed Practical Nurse
As a member of the interdisciplinary team, the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assumes responsibility and accountability for nursing services delivered to assigned residents of a designated unit for one shift. The LPN Nurse provides direct care, administers treatments and medications, organizes and distributes daily assignments to direct care staff consistent with staff competency and each individual resident's comprehensive resident assessment and plan of care. Supervises direct care staff and makes decisions about resident care needs during shifts concerning scope of clinical competence, consistent with facility policies and procedures. Ensures that “Flow of Care” is followed.
Makes daily compliance rounds on assigned unit at least at beginning and at end of shift to observe, examine or interview residents, to verify information from ongoing shift, to monitor regulatory compliance, to determine staff assignments, and provides/ receives report.
- Develops and distributes resident care assignments to direct care staff. Assignments match resident needs with skills of direct care staff, and maintain consistency to the extent practicable. Adjusts assignments according to availability of qualified staff. Changes assignments if necessary during shift to meet resident needs.
Provides orientation to unit and unit routines to new staff members or staff from temporary agencies.
- Describes care plan goals and approaches to direct care staff so that care plan is consistently implemented on all shifts by all caregivers. Seeks input from Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) about resident condition, functional abilities, preferences and alternative approaches to care. Monitors delivery of care and services throughout shift to ensure needs are met, tasks are completed and that work of direct care staff is of acceptable quality and quantity. Administers medications, treatments and provides direct care to residents on unit according to physician orders and in compliance with facility policies and procedures.
- Performs physical assessment (or gathers appropriate data) of new admissions and current residents as indicated by change in condition or as required by regulation. Completes assigned sections of resident assessment instruments used in facility.
- With participation of interdisciplinary team members and resident, to the extent practicable, develops, implements, evaluates and revises plans of care with measurable objectives and timetables to assist each resident to attain or maintain highest practicable physical, mental and psycho-social well-being. Coordinates care and delivery of services with all disciplines. Consults with and refers relevant resident care issues to attention of interdisciplinary care team members.
- Modifies approaches in plans of care to accommodate resident needs and preferences, to manage risk factors for functional decline and to improve functional abilities.
- Respects rights of residents regarding freedom of choice, consent for care and services, refusals of treatment and implementation of advance directives if any. Promptly consults with Nursing Supervisor or Unit Manager and Social Worker if unsure of proper course of action that respects resident's rights, complies with facility policies and procedures and that is consistent with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Trains and develops staff by conducting skills observations of CNA's identifying learning needs and taking advantage of opportunities to teach on the unit. Reports information to Unit Manager as part of staff performance evaluations.
- Completes required documentation of care and services delivered during shift including subjective findings, objective symptoms, interventions and resident responses to interventions. Completes required documentation of special circumstances including accident/incident reports in compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Completes written 24 hour facility report. Gives and listens to verbal shift report making special note of significant changes in condition, admissions, transfers, discharges, initiation or use of physical or chemical restraints, unnecessary use of any drug, incidents, medication errors, loss of resident property or evidence of resident or family dissatisfaction.
- Informs the resident in advance about care and treatment and any changes to the plan of care.
- Immediately informs the resident, consults with the resident's physician and notifies the designated family member and/or the resident’s legal representative when there is an accident involving an injury which has potential for requiring physician intervention; a significant change in the resident's physical, mental or psycho-social status; a need to alter treatment significantly or a decision to transfer or discharge the resident from the facility. Promptly notifies the resident, designated family member and/or resident's legal representative when there is a change in room or roommate.
- Reports relevant information to the Unit Manager including interdisciplinary team functioning and communication, regulatory compliance issues, resident risk factors, sudden changes in resident behavior, expressed dissatisfaction by resident or family, refusals of treatment, unexplained injuries, staff behavior (positive and negative), staffing needs, equipment and supply needs, opportunities to revise policies, procedures, and improve quality.
- Monitors staff for compliance with OSHA mandates on workplace safety including hazard communication and blood borne pathogens. In cases of workplace exposure, provides immediate first aid and refers employee to appropriate facility staff member for post-exposure follow-up.
Reports all injuries to self or others to supervisor immediately.
- Takes job actions with staff members under appropriate circumstances. Applies facility policies about progressive discipline correctly. Removes staff member from unit if necessary to avoid endangerment to health or safety of residents or other staff members. Reports all job actions taken to Unit Manager promptly.
- Attends in service education programs as assigned. Applies information to job tasks.
- Assists Unit Manager with preparation for long term care survey. Attends survey training, interacts with state surveyors as instructed by supervisor.
Job Purpose Statement
New Penn delivers on-time, reliable transportation to our customers and high-quality employment opportunities to our truck drivers. As a Local CDL-A Truck Driver you will load and unload goods at customer locations, docks at the terminals, and other assigned worksite locations utilizing material handling equipment. As one of our Local CDL-A truck drivers, you play a major role in keeping our customers satisfied.
Essential Duties and
- Safely operate assigned truck/trailers to transport materials
- Load and unload freight utilizing material handling equipment
- Report truck/trailer conditions and perform inspections on truck/trailers
- Verify truck/trailer ID number to ensure correct truck/trailer is in use
- Communicate with central dispatch for all events
Required Education and Experience:
- 21 years of age or older
- Must hold a valid CDL-A with HazMat and tank endorsements in state of residence
- One year of truck driving experience with safe driving history OR a graduate from an approved driving school
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Flexible in working various days, shifts, or hours
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!