Lewiston Job Description Sample
Insurance Sales Agent
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
CDL A Truck Driver - PTP - Herman
ONE OF OUR BEST SEATS IS RIGHT HERE.
True, we don't manufacture the driver's seat, but it's still one of the very finest we have to offer.
In the driver's seat of our LTL Fleet:
- Move full truckloads between manufacturing and shipper locations, primarily distribution centers and drop lots.
- Typically drive within a 3-5 state radius from your hub.
- Enjoy weekly home time.
WHAT MAKES THIS SEAT SO NICE?
- $65,000+ potential annual income.
- Pay includes mileage, freight exchange, and safety bonuses.
- Sturdy Job – Reliable miles with a private fleet that’s consistently grown for 43 years.
- End-to-End Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, and 401(k) and profit sharing.
- In Motion – Trucks are typically two years old or newer with advanced navigation for smooth travels.
- At Rest – Home time every week.
THE SIZE & QUALITY
- Room to Grow – Nationwide opportunities to change jobs or locations without changing companies.
- Top Rated – #1 for safety by ATA, Top 100 Private Fleets by Transport Topics, 2017 Private Carrier of the Year by Transplace, and Top Pay Carrier Certified by the National Transportation Institute.
Physical Therapist - PRN - Lewiston, ME (Weekends)
Description: We are currently recruiting for a Physical Therapist to work per diem for our company. This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a team of dedicated health care professionals that pride themselves in providing quality resident care. Our facilities have a prominent reputation in the community for providing excellent rehabilitation services. Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really needed - evaluate a resident's condition, develop a treatment plan, and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the nursing staff and the residents' families on follow-through programs that build on the progress they've made. Responsibilities
Communicate resident progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; assist with resident scheduling and post charges daily to resident records.
Document resident care in accordance with RehabCare, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
Instruct resident's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal laws. Qualification:
Valid and current Physical Therapy license or equivalent, in the state(s) where services are rendered.
Ability to work flexible hours and weekends. If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here .
Post-Anesthesia Care - Pacu RN - Travel Nurse
We're looking for Post Anesthesia Care Unit RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in [citSt]. The right RN should have 1-2 years recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a PACU RN, you'll provide observation and care for post-op patients as they recover from surgical anesthesia. PACU Travel Nurses offer a crucial care step between surgery and recovery, and ensure that patients are monitored for any adverse reactions. As a PACU Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
Handle a broad range of patients from pediatrics to adults.
Develop individualized care plans based on each patient's condition.
Monitor critical patients for condition changes and report to the physician.
Be responsible for determining when patients are recovered and ready to move to a room. PACU Travel Nurses should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as bend, lean and stoop without difficulty.
RNs should be able to easily lift 20 pounds. Moving or lifting of patients may require lifting of up to 50 pounds at times. Because of the fast-paced environment, Post Anesthesia Care Unit RNs must possess good skills for coping with stress and be able to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds.
Must have 3 years experience. ACLS, BLS and PALS required. EPIC experience preferred
Tax Professional - Cpa, Enrolled Agent Or Attorney - Remote
Join us in our mission to power prosperity around the world by providing expert tax guidance to our customers using TurboTax state of the art tools; this includes helping customers prepare and submit their taxes. We are hiring credentialed tax experts (CPA/EA/Practicing Attorney) for our TurboTax expert network, the largest virtual tax community in the world. You'll bring confidence, tax expertise, and personal experiences to new client relationships that will empower and educate people, so they can lead better lives and get one step closer to financial freedom. And you decide how much, when and where to work, creating a schedule that works for you.
Our team of tax experts is growing, so once you apply to one role, we've got you covered. We will review your experience and consider your fit for all open opportunities on the team.
- This is a seasonal customer facing position providing Tax Advice, Tax Return Review and Preparation to TurboTax Customers
- Help customers who are working on their tax return with 1) tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required, 2) product/software inquiries, and 3) tax calculations
- Create high quality customer interactions and experiences that instill confidence using deep customer empathy and audio/video tools
- Utilize and leverage government websites, professional resources and team expertise to seek out and deliver the right answer to the customer using everyday language
- Apply defined practices, procedures and company policies to troubleshoot and resolve tax advice and preparation customer inquiries
- Document customer interactions
- Must possess active credential: EA (Enrolled Agent), CPA (Certified Public Accountant), or Practicing Attorney with strong tax preparation experience and extensive knowledge of tax laws
- Recent experience preparing federal and state individual 1040 tax returns using commercial tax preparation software (3 or more years preferred)
- Professional Circular 230 judgement
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Proficient with technology; solid knowledge of computer operations and software
- Strong customer service skills - ability to interact with customers through video and audio tools in a way that is professional, friendly and reassuring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and determination
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus
Mobile Maintenance Technician - Lewiston, ME
Performs general preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, equipment and grounds. Working under close supervision, assists in monitoring building system operations and performance. Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
Assists with installation and modification of building equipment systems.
Assists with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems to include: plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop, and HVAC.
Inspects new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations.
Maintains lighting systems throughout the facility, cleaning fixtures and replacing bulbs and lamps.
Maintains grounds of facility or property performing such tasks as raking, sweeping, leaf blowing or snow removal.
Performs welding, carpentry, furniture assembly and locksmith tasks as needed.
Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
Performs other duties as assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Furniture Moving and Repair Experience.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of one year of related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Requires valid driver's license.
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Uses personal computer and / or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training. Basic skills with Microsoft Office Outlook. Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs / ladders and ability to lift / carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
HDE Sales Consultant - Auburn, ME
POSITION PURPOSE Sales Consultants are primarily responsible for selling Home Depot s do-it-for-me services to clients in their homes. Sales Consultants spend the majority of their time traveling to and engaged in professional sales presentations in customers homes.
While at customers homes, Sales Consultants assess customers needs, recommend products that fulfill these needs, develop price quotes, and present warranty information and financing options. They work with customers to complete the necessary sales contracts and paperwork. Sales Consultants are also responsible for generating sales leads inside their assigned stores and during scheduled lead generation events, maintaining relationships with assigned stores in an effort to drive their sales, attending meetings, and participating in and/or facilitating training on HDE products and service offerings.
Sales Consultants earn commissions based on their sales and are also eligible for monthly bonuses based on sales performance. MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES 70%-Conduct professional sales presentation inside customers homes. Complete assessment of customers needs while at their home.
Present warranty and available financing options to customers. Prepare for appointments, commute to/from appointments, process sales-related paperwork. 30%-Generate leads at assigned store. Participate in scheduled lead generation events.
Develop/maintain relationships with store management and associates. Attend branch/team meetings. Attend store meetings and facilitate/participate in training on HDE products and service offerings.
NATURE AND SCOPE Position reports to Sales Manager This position has no direct reports. ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS Environment: Located in a comfortable indoor area.
Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable. Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time. Additional Environmental
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Must be eighteen years of age or older. Must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Additional
Education Required: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diplomas and/or GED. Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1 years Physical
Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward. Additional
Sales Consultants must have a valid driver's license.
Preferred Qualifications: Previous residential, in-home sales experience. Prior experience in the home improvement industry.
Proficiency with computer/iPad and related programs. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies: Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
Effective communication skills, both written and verbal. Excellent presentation skills.. Strong focus on meeting the needs of the customer. Strong attention to detail.
Home Health Travel Nurse (Rn)- Saco; Job ID: JO
QUICK FACTS: Unit: Home Health / Location: Saco, ME / Shift: Days / Est. Bring Home Per Week: 0.0000 / Duration: 13 / Start Date: 2017-12-25 / Hours Per Week: 40Next Travel Nursing is seeking an experienced Home Health RN for a travel nursing assignment in Saco, ME. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of current Home Health nursing experience. Requirements of the Traveling Home Health RN * Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, BSN preferred
Minimum 2 years Home Health experience
Current ME state licensure or compact license * BCLS required * ACLS preferred
Other credentials may be required by our client facility Additional Assignment Information
Number of openings: 1 * Shift: Days
Estimated start date: 2017-12-25 * Assignment length: 13 * Hours per week: 40
Travel Registered Nurse - Telemetry - Tele - RN (Auburn,Me)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - Telemetry Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Cdl- A Truck Drivers Home Daily, New Bonuses!
FirstFleet, Inc. a Dedicated Carrier !
$2500 Sign On Bonus! Expires 12/31/17
$2500 Referral Bonus! Expires 12/31/17
BE HOME DAILY!!
We now have driving opportunities in the Auburn, ME area forFull time and Part Time drivers.You will be delivering bakery goods to different locations within a 250 mile radius ofthe terminal . Mileage Pay/Tray Unloading Pay/Stop Pay/Detention Pay. At FirstFleet, work is rewarded with great pay and benefits! Don't miss out on this great opportunity to makegreat money and be with your familydaily! Drivers average $1100 per week
Apply at: www.firstfleetinc.com Location 073
Come By : 61 Twin Road Auburn, ME or call 207-330-2312 and talk toDan!
We offer excellent Pay and Benefits including:
- Dedicated Lanes to DE, PA, MD, VA, NJ, NY
- Excellent benefits including Health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental, Vision, Hearing, 401(k), STD and Life Insurance
- 1. Low Cost Insurance- This year you are presented with a very low cost option for managing your health costs through the HDHP (High Deductible Health Plan) which includes a FirstFleet funded Health Savings Account.
2. Benefits Waiting Period - the waiting period for all benefits will be reduced to the 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment.
3. Paid Time Off (PTO) is a big deal. We will be implementing up to 5 paid days off based on the length of service with FirstFleet.
4. Vacation Pay Out- Should you find yourself at the end of a year with vacation balances we don't want that to go unused. A cash payout program will be formalized that defines how all full time employees may participate.
5. 401K with Employer Contribution - percentage employer contribution for all participating employees
- Paid Vacation
- Safety & Fuel Bonuses
- New Day Cab Tractors
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Weekly via Direct Deposit
- Must possess a Class A CDL from the state of residence.
- Must havea minimum of one year verifiable tractor/trailerexperience.
- Must have no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
- Driving/Safety record must meet FirstFleet minimum requirements.
- No felony convictions within past7 years.
- No DUI/DWI, drug or alcohol related convictions within past5 years.
- No careless or reckless driving convictions within past5 years.
- The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in
English, and have the ability to understand the policies and regulations of
FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation, and the various state and
federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
- Applicant must submit a completed application form addressing each area of the form.
- The applicant must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position they are applying for, with or without accommodation.
We operate new, premium equipment, employ only the finest drivers with proven experience, and provide a full suite of technology offerings that add value to our services. We recognize that no partnerships are alike and because of this we offer a flexible set of solutions customizable to meet the unique objectives of your business needs.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!