Lewiston Job Description Sample
Have YOU Ever Considered Teaching Math IN England?
Remote Customer Service Representative - Work From Home
Remote Customer Service Representative - Work at Home
Leverage your computer skills to provide customer service, from home!
Arise connects small call center companies, run by people like you, to prestigious Fortune 500 clients through a virtual platform. Arise provides the clients, your company provides the service. YOU have the power to choose your clients, and schedule from the comfort of your own home. You have the opportunity to live your work from home dream. When you own your own business, you're the boss.
Register to use the Arise Platform, and have the freedom to be your own boss!
Benefits of registering to use the Arise Platform:
- Be your own boss, and work from home
- Schedule your work around your life, not the other way around
- Extra money for holidays or escape the 9-to-5
A day in the life using the Arise Platform to provide service:
- Providing contact center services from home
- Supporting some of the largest companies in the world
- Documenting all issues, resolution and follow up actions
- Learning about products and services to accurately and efficiently resolve customer inquiries on the first contact
Are you ready to be your own boss?
If you want the pride and reward that comes with running your own business in your own way on your own terms, then running a mini call center offering customer support from home through the Arise Platform is for you.
Not ready to be your own boss?
A great way to gain experience is by working for a call center company that has already registered to use the Arise Platform. It's the first step in gaining knowledge about the industry, and the details of providing services to clients using the Arise Platform, before starting your own company. Many of the thousands of small call center companies using the Arise Platform are hiring agents.
Interested in this opportunity?
The registration process is easy! You can be up and running in as little as 3 to 5 days and on your way to making your work from home business dream a reality.
Learn more at AriseWorkFromHome.com .
This is not an offer of employment. It is an opportunity to enter into a business-to-business relationship with Arise.
Contract/Travel Registered Nurse RN - M/S- Maine
Currently looking for a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) with experience in M/S to fill a 13 week contract position with a medical center in York,ME!
Interested candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of M/S experience.
- Salary: Estimated weekly take home $1,700
- Specialty: M/S RN
- Facility: York Hospital
- Location: York, ME
- Quantity of positions: 1
- Fast Start Date: ASAP
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Shift: 7pm-7am
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per Diem.
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and License reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses! $$$
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses.
Requirements of M/S RN
- Minimum 3 year previous of M/S experience
- State of ME Registered Nurse (RN) License
- BLS/BCLS and ACLS certification
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Commissioned Sales Rep
Sales Agent - Maine
- Motivated by challenges and rewards and can persevere
- Possess the ability to exceed target goals
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to invest the time necessary to attain end goal
- Able to follow through on your dreams
- Generate sales by meeting with prospective and existing clients
- Meet production and activity standards
- Attend required company meetings
- Complete required training activities and programs
- Learn and be able to demonstrate company sales materials
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse clients
- Demonstrate personal initiative and the ability to problem solve
- Successful and stable work history
- Basic computer skills (preferred)
- Commissioned sales experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of insurance industry (preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- A current bond or be eligible for bond
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Local area travel
- Reliable transportation with appropriate liability and property coverage
- State Accident & Health insurance license or willingness to obtain one
Benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(K) plan
- Stock Purchase Plan for those who qualify
CDL Truck Driver Training
Make more of yourself and for yourself: if you are considering a job change and want a professional career, choose the transportation industry.
Roehl Transport will pay you to get your CDL & earn a great a living as a professional truck driver.
Trucking companies across America advertise for free truck driver training. Roehl will pay you and train you while you get your CDL, the license you need to drive a commercial motor vehicle.
Here are the basics of the program:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
- Your CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school , you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
We have multiple locations available.
Roehl Transport Marshfield Headquarters
1916 E. 29th Street
Marshfield, WI 54449
Roehl Transport Appleton Terminal
6915 County Rd BB
Neenah, WI 54956
Roehl Transport Atlanta Terminal
4215 Bowman Industrial Ct.
Conley, GA 30288
Roehl Transport Chicago Area Terminal
6700 W. 15th Ave.
Gary, IN 46
Roehl Transport Dallas Terminal
1101 East Avenue K
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
We're currently accepting applications for these opportunities. Roehl's been training truck drivers for over twenty-five years, and we've been in business for over 50 years.How do I get started in the Get Your CDL Program?
Because the demand for this popular program is so strong, we've created step-by-step instructions to help you.
Please Apply Now. After that, you'll move through our learning and application process, where we ensure that you have a good understanding of the program as well as the basic qualifications and the characteristics of a truck driving job with Roehl so you can complete a thoughtful and informed application.
We know how to be successful.
Join our team and grow with us!
Job Description Merchandising Execution Associates: All Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) perform in-store merchandising service activities such as merchandising projects, planogram maintenance, overhead organization, and display/signage maintenance designed to enhance the customer experience. MEAs execute merchandising strategies and ensure products are displayed correctly to drive sales. MEAs work in teams, with on-site supervision and provide service to multiple departments in the store. Their focus is on general bay service, projects and product resets while always keeping safety, accuracy and efficiency at the forefront. MEAs build and maintain strong relationships with store associates and provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
Typical schedule is Monday-Friday, No Weekends
Full Time and Part Time positions
Day Team Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs)spend approximately 80% of their time conducting general bay service or maintenance, ensuring that the products are stocked and properly merchandised to provide the customer the best possible shopping experience. Typically, 20% of their time is spent executing special projects designed to improve how products are displayed to the customer and to our suppliers needs.
Typical schedule is Monday
Friday and typically service a single store location.
Full Time and Part Time positions
Night Team Merchandising Execution Associate(MEAs)spend approximately 80% of their time executing specific projects that introduce new items and conducting category resets to enhance the customer experience. Typically, 20% of their time is spent building displays and fixtures while utilizing basic hand tools in addition to refreshing display material/signage/brochures. Some general bay maintenance will occasionally be required. Night MEAs may be on a traveling team typically service multiple stores typically within a 30-mile radius. Mileage reimbursement is available for travel positions and must have reliable transportation with a valid driver?s license and insurance.
Typical schedule is Monday- Thursday, 10 hour shifts
Full Time and Part time position
Merchandising Services Specialists:
Merchandising Services Specialists are responsible for implementing company standards for appearance and arrangement and ordering of merchandise. Plans and coordinates merchandise flow-through. Responsible for servicing and maintaining all assigned locations according to a set weekly visitation schedule.
Typical schedule is Monday
Full Time and Part Time positions
CDL Class A Truck Driver, Rifle, CO
Civeo is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy, productive and connected lives while living and working away from home. Our unique approach focuses on guest wellbeing, operational efficiency, community building and a property development mindset – making us a leading provider of accommodation solutions.
Civeo USA LLC, Wellsite Services division is recruiting for the result driven and customer service oriented Class A Truck Drivers. The work arrangement can be comprised of a regular (5 days per week) and/or rotational (4 weeks on and 2 weeks off) schedules. This position is located in Rifle, CO. Reporting to the Branch Manager at Vernal, UT branch, a Truck Driver is responsible for loading, securing, delivering, and unloading oilfield equipment, tankers and other loads within the company and customer sites. A Truck Driver may also provide potable water delivery and septic removal services utilizing both tractor-trailer combinations and bobtail trucks. The scope of work also includes setting up, servicing, and breaking down modular accommodation units at client job sites and performing some carpentry duties in the yard. Being adaptable to changing roles within the function, the worker is required to operate safely within all DOT and other federal/state regulations and provide an excellent customer service. This is a permanent, full-time, non-exempt position.
- Inspect vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order
- Transport and deliver all loads to client sites safely, which may include both fresh and gray water hauling
- Provide chemical toilet service, which includes set up, retrieval and waste removal utilizing a one ton winch and a float
- Set up, service, and break down modular accommodation units
- Connect water, sewer, satellite, and other key needs
- Provide carpentry repair services on client sites and within company’s yards
- Follow appropriate safety procedures while driving trucks to customer locations
- Complete Job Safety Analysis (JHA) for each job
- Adhere to all company safety policies, DOT and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations
- Obtain and secure correct permits for travel
- Complete daily logbook, field tickets and mileage sheets with receipts
- Utilize paper logs and electronic equipment for DOT and billing needs
- Submit daily pre and post trip reports
- Promote a safe and organized work environment
- Ensure customer satisfaction.* *
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of commercial truck driving experience
- Class A CDL with tanker / air brakes endorsement
- Heavy haul experience and training in operating winch trucks is required. Related training will be provided
- Five-year clean and safe driving record
- Working knowledge of DOT and FMCSA regulations
- Ability to pass a skills and competency exam
- Ability to regularly lift 50-75 lb.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong mechanical/technical aptitude
- Ability to perform basic carpentry, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing repairs as needed
- Attention to details, accuracy and strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage time to meet required deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Ability to interact co-operatively and professionally with customers
- Strong focus on safety, quality of work and environmental awareness
- Flexibility and adaptability: must be willing to work rotations, be on call, work nights, weekends, holidays and travel.
We provide great work conditions and an excellent compensation package. To apply, please submit your resume online to http://civeo.com/people-careers/job-opportunities
Civeo is committed to the principle of employment equity. We welcome diversity and encourage all who are qualified to express their interest.
18-H17 CDL Class A Truck Driver, Rifle, CO
Therapist / Physical Therapist Job In Lewiston, Maine / Hospital
This facility is 230 bed acute-care hospital located in Southern Maine. A combination of compassionate caregivers and state-of-the-art technology ensures this facility is meeting the growing healthcare needs of their community.
Services provided include cancer care, cardiology, emergency care, neurology, surgical services, primary care, and physical therapy. Staff at this facility are provided with opportunities to grow personally and professionally in a challenging and rewarding environment. If you need a mental picture of Southern Maine, lighthouses, lobsters, and surf crashing on a rocky shore is what should come to mind This region is a hub for fresh seafood, fine dining, entertainment, and a fresh salty breeze.
Southern Maine offers a heady mixture of artistic and outdoor adventures, while remaining stylish and sophisticated. Position: Therapist Specialty/Modality: Physical Therapy Licenses/Certifications:
CPR/BLS (Basic Life Support), State License-Physical Therapist-Maine Physical Abilities: From 50-100lbs For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE. Resumes may also be sent to therapyjobseekersaureusmedical.com or call (800) 456-5857 for more information.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services. EEO/Veteran/Disabled/E-Verify Employer Apply online today Whether you crave new experiences, adventure, or professional challenges, we offer endless opportunities in exciting destinations. Our Therapy Division specializes in the placement of physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapy professionals in national contract (travel), local contract, and direct-hire opportunities nationwide.
Most importantly, we're here when you need us, 24/7. At Aureus Medical, you can have it all. It's why we've been the leader in healthcare staffing for more than 25 years.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!