Liberty Lake Job Description Sample
Car Wash Service Techniciam
Auto B Clean, Inc. is a family owned car wash distributing company with a service department. We have been in business since 2000 and are looking to hire a motivated, self-starting service technician who is willing to learn. Our pay is competitive depending on experience and we offer an exceptional benefits package.
- HS diploma/GED
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass both pre-employment background and drug test
- Ability to travel in Idaho, Washington and Montana
- Travel up to 50% of the time
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs on a regular basis
- An exceptional medical, dental, vision plan
- Simple IRA (retirement account)
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- National holidays off
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 5 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Mercer Trucking Co., Inc a local Flatbed company In Spokane Wa. is now taking applications to fill Two Full time positions. Must have Two years experience and Doubles endorsement and able to go to Canada a big plus.
We service the Northwest and our drivers are home most every weekend. We offer competitive pay with Medical/Dental after 90 days and paid vacation after One year .
If interested please reply to add with current resume and contact information, or feel free to stop by our office at 1414 N Fancher Rd. Spokane Valley, WA 99212
Construction - Siding Installer
We are seeking a Siding Installer to join our team who will be responsible for installing Hardi & Vinyl siding on commercial and residential buildings.
- Certifications in forklifts & manlifts a plus
- Experienced cutman a plus
- Familiarity with scaffolding & pumpjacks
- The ability to read a blueprint
- Knowledge of types of siding
- Ability to trim and cut and apply materials with precision
- be dedicated to a quality performance and customer satisfaction
- production bonuses available
- no down time through the year
- option to move into lead position
Experienced Lead Carpenter for Residential Construction (Looking for Strong Framing Skills along with overall carpentry skill set). This is a full time position with an opportunity for advancement. We are a high end custom home and remodel construction company with over 30 years providing exceptional service to our customer base.
Seasonal Travel Registered Nurse - All RN Specialties (Greenacres,Wa)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Registered Nurse (Rn) - Behavioral Health In Bellingham, WA (Greenacre
PeaceHealth is now hiring Registered Nurses for incredible opportunities in Oregon, Washington, and Alaska! We are a non-profit health care system with hospitals and clinics in Washington, Oregon and Alaska.
We are looking for nurses in a variety of specialty areas in all of our locations. We offer starting wages ranging from $30-$52/hr depending on experience, as well as great benefits and generous relocation assistance. Bring your nursing career to the beautiful Pacific Northwest!Our integrated health care system employs the latest equipment, technology, and advanced medical treatments, as well as offer comprehensive training and professional development opportunities.
This allows our nursing staff to advance their careers and to provide the highest level of quality care to our patients. We are a not-for-profit Catholic health care system offering a full continuum of health and wellness services to meet the needs of our communities in the Pacific Northwest. We have a close-knit staff, supportive work environments, new technologies, innovative solutions great things are happening at PeaceHealth every day.
Discover a faith-based work culture that s truly inspiring. Here you will find The Spirit of Health.
Associated topics: bsn, care, ccu, domiciliary, neonatal, psychiatric, recovery, registed, tcu, transitional
Customer Service Representatives
- Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
- Upsells to customers as necessary
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus
- Stellar customer service skills - and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
- A climate controlled, contact center environment - filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Customer Service Representative
Our client, a Fortune 500 insurance company, is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative. Work at a desirable company that provides great opportunity to get your foot in the door and grow within the organization.
Job Responsibilities for Customer Service Representative:
- Prepare insurance forms/documents (identification cards, certificates, endorsements, schedules, etc.).
- Process other insurance transactions to provide customer service.
- Answer inbound phone calls, process mail, assist customers, scan, photocopying, and insurance check processing.
Insurance Assistant / Customer Support
Looking for a job with a great company? We are seeking up to 10 skilled customer service associates to work as insurance assistants to our tenured team.
Must have 1-2 years of customer service and/or administrative experience and a high school diploma (or equivalent).
You will: Prepare insurance forms/documents (identification cards, certificates, endorsements, schedules, etc.). Process other insurance transactions to provide customer service and support efforts to acquire and retain profitable business. Perform other related support duties as requested, such as answering phones, processing mail, assisting customers, scanning, photocopying, and insurance check processing. Dependability, attention to details, and ability to follow/interpret procedures.
Knowledge of administrative procedures and software applications (such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Effective organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required to help resolve routine problems, answer general questions, and know when to escalate more complex issues.
This is a 4 month contract role.
We’ve also added our unique approach: A focus on building trusted, lasting relationships with clients and consultants.
That means listening. Asking the right questions. Following up. Maintaining a presence with our clients, checking on our candidates to ensure that people, cultures and attitudes are in sync. Continually finding better, faster and smarter ways to work together. Creating the type of environment that clients and candidates are eager to return to, again and again.
In short, we take the time to find the best possible match.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!