Lillington Job Description Sample
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Line Haul Cdl-A Truck Driver In Raleigh, NC
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BEST Our Line Haulers get some of the best pay, home time and benefits in the industry. Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application.
Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest. Experience You Can Count On Family-owned & founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions.
With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us.
Discover your own path with Saia today. Why Saia? WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.
With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront. Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team.
Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20 Our Mission "PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE." Best-In-CLass Benefits Competitive Compensation Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years) Dental Coverage Available 401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting Employee Stock Purchase Plan Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit Paid Vacation & Holidays Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave Company-paid Disability Company-paid Life Insurance Employee Assistance Program Educational Scholarships Wellness Program Employee Recognition Programs Safety Awards Driver Uniform Program Line Haul WE'VE GOT THE MILES AND THE RUNS TO KEEP YOU GOING. As a Line Haul Driver, you'll see a lot of opportunities transporting shipments from terminal to terminal.
Our line haulers average 2,500 miles each week. If you're a pro at operating a variety of tractor-trailer combinations, we've got a place for you on our team. Additionally, we make sure you get home each week and some routes even allow you to be home every night. But we'll leave that up to you
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Sponsored CDL A Training For Active Duty Military & Veterans At Fort Bragg! (Kipling,Nc)
Professional Truck Driver CDL A Training
Sponsored CDL A Training for active duty Military & Veterans at Fort Bragg!
- CDL A Training Truck Driver needs no Driving Experience!
- CDL A Training Truck Driver Earn up to $50k first year
- CDL A Training Truck Driver Earn up to $70k third year
- Additional $21,000 in OJT Apprenticeship Bonus@
Attention Active Military, Veterans & Spouses. CDL Training is available now at Fort Bragg!
- Employer Sponsored CDL Training at Fort Bragg
- Training completed at Fayetteville Tech on Fort Bragg!
- Stevens has hired over 10,000 Veterans!
- Take the first step into a career in Transportation & Logistics
Stevens Transport is recognized as one of North America's premier refrigerated truckload carriers. Renowned for superior service tailored to an impressive list of Fortune 500 companies, Stevens continually ranks in the Top 50 Transportation companies in the United States.
- Must be at least 22 years of age to apply
- 1 + valid year USA drivers license
- Interest in starting a new career in North America's premier refrigerated truckload carriers
- Verifiable work history over the last 36 months
- Good Driving record
- Willing to travel and be on the road 2-3 weeks at a time
Class A CDL License Opportunities
- Over-the-Road Truck Driver
- Dedicated Truck Driver
- Regional Truck Driver
- Tanker Driver
- Alliance Leasing
Industry Leading Benefits
- Company paid CDL training - 17 day short program to obtain license
- Excellent Mileage Pay
- Superior Equipment
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- $50,000 Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Card
- 401K Savings Plan
- Direct Deposit Program
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Electronic Logging
- Career Advancement
- Driver Awards Program
- Quarterly Fuel Bonus
Stevens Transport is acknowledged as not only having the best driver tuition program but also the finest training facility in the nation. Stevens offers driver graduates employment stability and financial security in this nearly recession proof business. Stevens will sponsor the cost of your CDL Training! In 17 short days you will earn your CDL and begin your on-the-job-training.
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a driver, class a driving, company driver, company driving, company otr, dedicated truck, dry van otr trucking, regional driving route, time at home
RN - Med Surg
Seeking an experienced Med/Surg RN. The company requires good employment history and 1-2 years of recent experience working as a Med/Surg RN.
Must be a graduate of an accredited RN program. Must be licensed in this state or eligible. Excellent compensation. Possible sign-on and relocation bonus.
This job is a full time permanent position. Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or green card holder. No sponsorship will be provided.
Real Estate Paralegal - Experience Required
We are seeking a
Real Estate Paralegal - Experience Required.
- Conduct title searches
- Assist with loan closings
- Draft deeds
- Talk with clients concerning real estate matters
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with real estate matters, especially title work
- Familiarity with computers and software, including Microsoft Word
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Outside Sales Representative - Insurance Agent
Outside Sales Representative - Insurance Agent
Senior Life Services has offered challenging and rewarding insurance sales opportunities since 1972. With operations in over 20 states, SLS specializes in serving the growing senior market, offering solid insurance protection and top quality service that have made us an insurance industry leader.
SLS is growing and interviewing intelligent, dedicated, outgoing professionals who are interested in a rewarding career in life insurance sales. To help our insurance sales representatives reach their full earnings potential, we offer:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Weekly, Monthly and quarterly bonuses and incentives
- Formal training via our nationally recognized programs
- Management growth opportunities
- Access to free lead generation ($25-50,000 annually!) and prospecting programs
- SOLID support staff
Prior insurance or sales experience is preferred but not required. Coaching is provided to help you succeed.
Apply now and then go to www.theslsway.com/ssweet to review detailed answers to the most common questions. Find out how we’ve become the industry leader in final expense life insurance.
SLS is a great place to build your career! APPLY TODAY!
Registered Nurse RN
• Completes physical & mental health assessments
• Develops care plans for patients
• Administers and monitors treatment regimens
• Administers prescribed medications
• Observes and reports behavioral changes
• Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms.
• Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
• Graduate of an accredited nursing program
• Current nursing license, in good standing with the State of NC
• 3-5 years’ Registered Nurse Experience
• Current CPR Certification
• Physical & TB Skin Test within the last year
• Proof of MMR/MMR Titers
Please forward resume or apply directly at www.managementregistry.com
Company Driver Benefits:
S & P 500 company
Practical Mile Pay
Paid holidays & vacation after 90 days
Medical insurance including dental and vision
$1,000 Welcome Bonus for OTR & Regional out of our Carthage Branch
Clean DOT inspection Bonus
Truck Driver Requirements:
2 years' experience with Class A CDL
No more than 3 moving violations in 3 years
No more than 2 preventable accidents in 3 years
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!