Lime Slaker Job Description Sample
Heavy Equipment Operator/Lime Mixer Operator, Blue Top And Spread Lime
We are seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator - Finish Grade, Blue Top and operate Lime mixer to become a part of our team! You will operate bulldozers, rollers, excavators, backhoes,
- Safely operate earthwork and lime mixing equipment
- Check elevations
- Inspect equipment before and after use
- Communicate need for maintenance or repair
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean work site
- Previous experience in a commercial earthwork
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to handle physical workload
Our Leadership Principles:
Base Decisions on Long Term Strategy, even if it is at the expense of short term financial gains.
Continuously Create Process Flow Systems with Checks and Balances Designed to Surface Problems.
Balance the Work Load to Allow 100% Productive Utilization in all roles of the Process Flow System.
Focus the Work-lifestyle on Proactive Solutions to render problems obsolete by encouraging all team members to solve situational problems prior to presenting to customers or colleagues.
Standardize daily tasks and functions to ensure a solid foundation centered around building better individuals and teams.
Use Visual Controls that make hiding information impossible to create Transparency.
Constantly implement Cutting Edge, Reliable, and Trusted Technology centered around efficiency and quality.
Grow, Build, and Develop Leaders who embrace the Process Flow Systems, Mission, Vision, and Work-lifestyle only if they Live an exemplary model of such and Proactively teach and work with others to do the same.
Challenge all Partners, Vendors, Contractors, and Team Members to adopt our philosophies for themselves and to uses Proactive Solutions as a work-lifestyle so time is not misappropriated.
Make decisions Slowly and by consensus, but implement them Rapidly with unquestioned compliance.
Base the Organization entirely around development of people gaining knowledge through continued education to enable perpetual improvement as a culture.
Make Improvements and Resolution a daily realization by confronting issues, problems, and delays Transparently and Openly through direct conflict to prevent others repeating mistakes they could have previously witnessed.
Operations Coordinator - Naked Lime Marketing
Associates degree or higher + 1-3 years administrative experience preferred
High attention to detail
Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask
Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint To apply for this position, email your resume directly to Apply@reyrey.com. Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
RN - 7 Lime Neuroscience Med/Surg Unit (Full-Time 0.8/Night Shift)
Supervisory Organization Medical-Surgical - 7 Lime Neuroscience
MAGNET DESIGNATED COST CENTER
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred. If this is a Magnet designated RN position, BSN will be required by 12/31/19. Hours: Full-time – (0.8 FTE) 64hrs/2wks; combination of 12 & 8 hour shifts; night shift; every 3rd wkd (12-hour shifts on the weekend); every other holiday.
ATTENTION: Please be aware that, if you are an external applicant, you may need to complete an online assessment as part of the hiring process. This assessment will be sent to the e-mail address that you included in your application. Please note: Some e-mail accounts may receive the assessment e-mail in their junk/spam e-mail. This assessment must be completed within 5 days of receiving it. For more information regarding the assessment, please click HERE at http://www.lghealthjobs.org/Home/Career-Opportunities.aspx .
SUMMARY: Lancaster General Health/Penn Medicine is currently seeking a Registered Nurse for 7 Lime – Neuroscience Medical/Surgical Unit. The RN assumes responsibility and accountability as defined by the American Nurses Association standards of nursing practice.
Incorporates the LGHealth/Penn Medicine mission, vision and values into planning patient care.
Functions as an independent and interdependent member of the health care team as defined in unit based Plan for Provision of Care.
Performs patient assessments, focusing on physiologic, psychological, and cognitive functions. Evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes and adapts the plan of care based on recognized trends and changes. Collects and manages comprehensive data pertinent to the patient’s health or the situation.
Analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnosis or issues. Formulates age-appropriate and culturally and ethically sensitive plan of care
Implements care in a knowledgeable manner and coordinates patient care across several disciplines and among caregivers.
Provides leadership to other members of the team by effectively communicating expected standards of care and encouraging and supporting team members and their contributions.
Educates patients about healthy practices and treatment modalities.
RN licensure is required, issued by the PA Board of Nursing.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred. If this is a Magnet designated RN position, BSN will be required by 12/31/19.
CPR Certification required. This position requires a Professional License/Certification.
This position requires PA Child Abuse and FBI Fingerprinting Clearances.
Education Bachelors of Science-Nursing Lancaster General Health/Penn Medicine (LG Health/Penn Medicine), at http://lancastergeneralhealth.org/LGH/ a member of the University of Pennsylvania Health System (Penn Medicine), at https://www.pennmedicine.org/ is a 631-licensed bed not-for-profit health system with a comprehensive network of care encompassing Lancaster General Hospital (LGH), Women & Babies Hospital and the Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital (in partnership with Kindred Healthcare). Our membership in Penn Medicine brings together the strengths of a world-renowned, not-for-profit academic medical center and a nationally recognized, not-for-profit community healthcare system. Outpatient services are provided at the Downtown Outpatient and Suburban Outpatient Pavilions, along with additional outpatient centers and Express and Urgent Care locations throughout the region. Lancaster General Health Physicians is a network of more than 300 primary-care and specialty physicians, at more than 40 offices throughout the region. Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences is a private, co-educational, Middle States-accredited four-year college offering a variety of associate and baccalaureate degree and certification programs in healthcare. A four time designated Magnet hospital for nursing excellence, LGH has been recognized regionally and nationally for clinical excellence and patient safety; and ranked nationally by U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s best hospitals in 2015-16 in three specialties. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Operations Coordination - Naked Lime Marketing
POSITION DESCRIPTION: As the Operations Coordinator, you will play an active role in supporting the Naked Lime Marketing Services Director, management team, and the department as a whole.
In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks which will include scheduling meetings, facilitating department events, preparing a wide variety of reports and tracking customer orders. You will also be submitting customer information to various directories, as well as managing the new hire internal set-up process. Other projects may be assigned as necessary. This position requires you to utilize communication and analytical skills to support the Naked Lime
Driver - Class A CDL - Lime
Driver - Class A CDL - LIME
Savage is an innovative supply-chain solutions company. We are the leading provider of fully integrated systems, designed and operated to solve unique logistics and materials management challenges for industrial companies throughout North America. Each of us at Savage is committed to integrity and delivering reliable, sustainable services in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. We expect our people to be progressive, relentlessly seeking improvement; experiencing opportunities for personal growth by working for a world-class organization and leader in the industry.
Savage offers competitive pay and benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K Matching, Profit Sharing and Performance Bonuses! We operate and maintain high quality, latest-model equipment and offer local routes which allows you to be home daily. Please read on to learn more!
We are offering a $1,500 Sign-On & Retention Bonus*!
*Paid out after 6 months of employment
Day and Night shifts available
The primary responsibility of the Class A CDL driver will be to complete hauls as assigned in a safe and efficient manner to meet & exceed customer expectations.
- Drivers will utilize the Class A CDL, Tanker, and Double & Triples Endorsements to locally transport material as dispatched
- Drivers will perform pre-inspections and accurately complete paperwork
- Drivers will maneuver and connect heavy hoses
- Drivers will ensures that the truck meets or exceeds safe operational standards daily and reports any safety issues to the maintenance crew, if needed
- Drivers will interact professionally with other Savage Team Members, customer management and personnel on a daily basis.
- Should have an understanding of customer service and have strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Drivers will be safety conscious and understand safe work practices for operating in different environments and contribute to Savage s Culture of Safety
- Drivers will assist the operation with other tasks deemed necessary to meet customer expectations
- Current class A CDL Driver with Doubles and Triples endorsements required
- Two years of experience driving double tractor/trailer combination preferred
- Language skills (able to read, write, speak and understand English)
- Work weekends and holidays as scheduled; willingness to work nights
- Professional demeanor (concerned about safety, quality of job performance & cleanliness; including verbal communications)
- Must be drug/alcohol free and able to pass a criminal background test, drug screen and reference checks
- Can successfully pass Savage's road test, which will include a proper pre and post trip inspection of the vehicles
- Experience driving in the snow and ice a must
- High School or GED
- 6 months applicable experience
- Ability to climb into and out of cab multiple times per shift
- Ability to change or chain-up a flat tire
- Ability to climb a ladder and steps 10 or more times a day
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds daily while climbing steps
- Ability to drive and work in adverse weather conditions and apply snow chains to tires
- Ability to hook and unhook hoses and open and close valves
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
Apply Online Below
Manufacturing Engineer - Lime Kiln
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
Georgia-Pacific has an exciting opportunity for a talented Manufacturing Engineer Lime Kiln at our Palatka, Florida facility. Located just south of Jacksonville and west of St. Augustine, FL, the Palatka mill employs about 850 people has three tissue paper machines as well as several converting lines and produces consumer tissue products such as bath tissue and paper towels sold under the Georgia-Pacific brand names of Angel Soft , Quilted Northern , Brawny , and Sparkle .The successful candidate will have leadership responsibility for the safe and environmentally compliant operation of a lime kiln, recaust area, blow heat accumulator with pre-evaporators, and crude tall oil plant. This position will provide technical support and expertise to area operators. This position will also work and coordinate closely with the area reliability coordinator, asset availability leader and reliability/maintenance to ensure equipment reliability and effective spending.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Provide leadership through effective utilization of the Market Based Management (MBM) Guiding Principles and framework
- Facilitate a culture where the safety focus results in zero injuries and a compliance culture that results in zero incidents.
- Provide operational/business leadership and technical support for the manufacturing process of the steam plant area and facilitate troubleshooting and problem solving to achieve goals.
- Coach/facilitate operators through day-to-day quality and productivity issues while supporting internal customer needs and production targets.
- Support operations to assure safety, environmental, quality and housekeeping compliance while meeting productivity and cost goals. Work with operators to identify and resolve gaps and constraints.
- Facilitate and coach operations to proactively troubleshoot and resolve problems using enablers such as simple root cause analysis, operator performed maintenance, operating envelope.
- Drive improvements in reliability through Scheduled Shutdown Plans, Pre-shutdown Inspections, Post-shutdown audits, and RCFA sessions
- Lead teams in the identification, development, evaluation and implementation of safety, quality and/or cost reduction initiatives and projects that add the highest value to the operation to drive continuous improvement.
- Investigate, recommend, and implement new technologies and process upgrades.
A successful Manufacturing Engineer Lime Kiln will have the ability to:
- Challenge the status quo to facilitate continuous improvement
- Collaborate across roles and diverse groups, gather and share feedback
- Stay current in best practices and be a continuous learner
- Plan and manage routine and annual outages for asset bases
- Think strategically
- Problem solve and to troubleshoot
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering, Paper Science and/or other technical disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Proven computer skills with emphasis on Excel, functional data bases and data analysis
- 3 years experience in recovery department
- Proficient in the use of PI ProcessBook or similar application of process monitoring.
- Knowledge of Root Cause Analysis techniques
- Basic process control knowledge/experience
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Georgia-Pacific and its subsidiaries are among the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of tissue, paper-based packaging, office papers, cellulose, specialty fibers, non-woven fabrics, building products and related chemicals. Our familiar consumer brands include: Quilted Northern , Angel Soft , Brawny , enMotion , Sparkle , Mardi Gras , and Vanity Fair , as well as the Dixie brand of disposable cups, plates and cutlery. Its Harmon subsidiary is among the world's largest recyclers of paper, metal and plastics. The company employs approximately 35,000 people directly.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
Finance Coordinator For Insurance Premium Finance Company
MintFish Premium Finance
Who is MintFish Premium Finance?
MintFish is an innovative insurance premium financing company (affiliated with Blue Lime Insurance Group) that brings a new concept to premium financing by focusing on a few specific types of industries in order to provide a consistently high level of service, while providing the company with the highest return on investment. Visit www.mintfishpf.com to learn more.
· Insurance premium finance
· Commercial insurance agent
· Administration in an insurance or finance environment
We are looking for a positive, technical oriented and talented multitasker to handle the administrative work related to insurance premium finance. Previous experience is preferred but not a requirement. Positive can-do attitude with service and communication commitment is a must!
Essential Duties and
· Manage processes and execution of day-to-day premium finance operations
· Work with partner agencies in setting up financing and documentation for their policies
· Process and apply incoming payments through various payment channels
· Manage collections process with insureds and agencies
· Understand the applicable laws and regulations that surround premium financing at the federal and state levels
· Coordinate new license application processes and annual license renewal and reporting processes.
· Assist with the education of insured and agencies on MintFish's services and solutions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
· College Degree Preferred but may be supplemented by experience
· 1-2 years Premium Finance experience preferred or 2-3 years commercial insurance experience preferred – or similar work experience
· General Lines Property ' Casualty License not required, but a plus
· Bilingual not required, but a plus
· Experience and Knowledge using Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, etc)
· Proficiency in 10-key recommended.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience using Premium Finance software preferred
· Ability to quickly learn new technology systems
· Must be self-motivated and able to balance multiple requests and projects at once
· Passion for learning and developing expertise
Who is MintFish Premium Finance?
MintFish is an innovative insurance premium financing company that brings a new concept to premium financing by focusing on a few specific types of industries in order to provide a consistently high level of service, while providing the company with the highest return on investment. Visit www.mintfishpf.com to learn more.
Compensation and Benefits:
· Compensation based on experience but typically around $40,000 per year
· 5 weeks PTO
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life/AD&D, and 401K
· M.A.D. Hours - Through our Making a Difference “M.A.D.” volunteering program, we offer 40 hours of paid time annually.
MintFish believes the greatest respect we can show a candidate is to conduct a thorough and detailed interview process. If you are ready and willing to invest your time and effort in us, then we will surely invest in getting to know you well if we see a solid match to the position.
If there is a good match and you continue through the process, please be prepared for detailed and multiple steps. This could include a screening interview, department interview, panel interview, employment verifications and dialog with references. Additionally, if we extend an offer, we conduct drug screening and background checks.
Full Time Bookeeper
Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of financial statements Data entry and administrative duties, including filing Effectively communicates with management and coworkers Executes and follows direction of policies and procedures by management and operators Primary
Payroll preparation, payroll taxes, reconciliation and analysis Sales and Use Tax Pay
We are seeking a Painter to join our team! You will help with prepping, priming, and painting specialty agricultural and construction equipment. You will also help with final assembly and other duties including basic fabrication when not painting.
- Prepping equipment for paint
- Mixing paint (PPG)
- Priming (HPLV)
- Painting (HVLP)
- Equipment final assembly
- Basic fabrication
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance
- Participate in housekeeping/5S efforts
- Previous painting experience, equipment painting preferred
- Hydraulic and/or electrical experience is a plus
- MIG welding experience is a plus
- Must have good mechanical skills
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Able to be medically cleared to wear a respirator
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Benefits include 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, employee health insurance, life insurance, subsidized uniforms, Aflac, paid holidays, safety committee, friendly small company atmosphere
- Full time position. Hours are 6:00am to 2:30pm or 6:00am to 4:30pm depending on work load
- Steel toed boots required
- Hand tools provided
- Must have driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Please don't apply if you can't pass a drug screening and a criminal background check
In January of 2009 our company name was changed to Stoltz Mfg., LLC. This change was enacted to facilitate a generational change in corporate and ownership structure. Stoltz continues to use the Stoltzfus Spreaders® brand name for our agricultural products, and the Stoltz Site Spreader® brand name for our construction products. The renamed company is committed to continuing Mr. Stoltzfus’ vision of helping our customers succeed by building high quality specialty equipment designed to solve our customer’s problems.
Asphalt Plant Maintenance, Grounds Person
Jointa Lime Company is looking to hire Asphalt Plant Maintenance, Grounds Person Interested applicants can apply on our website at; apply.dacollins.com Equal Opportunity Employer This job listing brought to you by The Press-Republican
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!