Lime Sludge Mixer Job Description Sample
Heavy Equipment Operator/Lime Mixer Operator, Blue Top And Spread Lime
We are seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator - Finish Grade, Blue Top and operate Lime mixer to become a part of our team! You will operate bulldozers, rollers, excavators, backhoes,
- Safely operate earthwork and lime mixing equipment
- Check elevations
- Inspect equipment before and after use
- Communicate need for maintenance or repair
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean work site
- Previous experience in a commercial earthwork
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to handle physical workload
Our Leadership Principles:
Base Decisions on Long Term Strategy, even if it is at the expense of short term financial gains.
Continuously Create Process Flow Systems with Checks and Balances Designed to Surface Problems.
Balance the Work Load to Allow 100% Productive Utilization in all roles of the Process Flow System.
Focus the Work-lifestyle on Proactive Solutions to render problems obsolete by encouraging all team members to solve situational problems prior to presenting to customers or colleagues.
Standardize daily tasks and functions to ensure a solid foundation centered around building better individuals and teams.
Use Visual Controls that make hiding information impossible to create Transparency.
Constantly implement Cutting Edge, Reliable, and Trusted Technology centered around efficiency and quality.
Grow, Build, and Develop Leaders who embrace the Process Flow Systems, Mission, Vision, and Work-lifestyle only if they Live an exemplary model of such and Proactively teach and work with others to do the same.
Challenge all Partners, Vendors, Contractors, and Team Members to adopt our philosophies for themselves and to uses Proactive Solutions as a work-lifestyle so time is not misappropriated.
Make decisions Slowly and by consensus, but implement them Rapidly with unquestioned compliance.
Base the Organization entirely around development of people gaining knowledge through continued education to enable perpetual improvement as a culture.
Make Improvements and Resolution a daily realization by confronting issues, problems, and delays Transparently and Openly through direct conflict to prevent others repeating mistakes they could have previously witnessed.
Operations Coordinator - Naked Lime Marketing
Associates degree or higher + 1-3 years administrative experience preferred
High attention to detail
Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask
Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint To apply for this position, email your resume directly to Apply@reyrey.com. Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Operations Coordination - Naked Lime Marketing
POSITION DESCRIPTION: As the Operations Coordinator, you will play an active role in supporting the Naked Lime Marketing Services Director, management team, and the department as a whole.
In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks which will include scheduling meetings, facilitating department events, preparing a wide variety of reports and tracking customer orders. You will also be submitting customer information to various directories, as well as managing the new hire internal set-up process. Other projects may be assigned as necessary. This position requires you to utilize communication and analytical skills to support the Naked Lime
Unit Clerk- FT Days/Eves 7 Lime Neuro
Supervisory Organization Medical-Surgical - 7 Lime Neuroscience
Summary 1.0FTE (80 hours/2weeks) Days/evenings between 7AM-11:30PM, Every other or every third weekend/holiday
POSITION SUMMARY: Assumes responsibility for the organization of the nurse’s station and monitors all related activity. Performs multiple clerical duties necessary for maintaining complete and correct kardex, clinical charts, records, charges and reports. Performs a variety of receptionist duties within assigned areas.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Qualified individuals must have the ability (with or without reasonable accommodation) to perform the following duties:
Transcribes all orders from the patient charts onto the chart and medication sheets. Completes all paperwork and telephone notifications related to those procedures. Notifies the RN of all STAT/Now orders.
Organizes and maintains patient records by filing reports on the appropriate charts, calling for old records on all admissions, thinning charts, copying reports, assembling charts and ensuring completeness.
Coordinates communication with physicians, staff, patients and families through use of telephone and intercom systems.
Completes documentation related to unit activity such as current census, patient admissions, discharges, transfers, surgeries, Nursing Station Activity Sheet and diet sheets under the direction of the Head Nurse.
The following duties are considered secondary to the primary duties listed above:
Runs errands as requested by nurses on duty, including drug basket to drug room, goods from Central Supply, medications from Pharmacy, etc.
Ensures adequate inventory of supplies and materials by assessing available space and ordering daily and weekly supplies according to the standard.
Enters data on the computer.
Participates in the orientation and acts as a preceptor for other Unit Clerks under the direction of the Unit Clerk instructor, Head Nurse or Charge Nurse.
Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
One (1) year of computer experience.
One (1) year of secretarial experience.
One (1) year of experience with medical terminology.
- The position requires the ability to attend to more than one aspect of a situation simultaneously. It is highly likely that multiple task demands are going to be required of the individual at the same time.
New Learning and Memory:
- Job demands are only moderately routine and predictable. Minor changes may occur which require the individual to be able to understand and carry out detailed but uninvolved instructions.
Problem Solving, Reasoning and Creative Thinking:
- The position deals with issues or problems that often require thoughtful reasoning before arriving at approaches or solutions. Some independent thought, planning or origination of options and solutions is necessary. The individual must have the ability to apply principles of reasoning and problem solving to resolve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
APTITUDES: The following are essential requirements of the position in relation to job-worker situations. These items describe how a worker must adapt, adjust, conform or act:
Performing under stressful conditions: Ability to perform under stress when confronted with emergency, critical, unusual, or dangerous situations, or in situations in which working speed and sustained attention are critical aspects of the job. Is subject to danger or risk, or to tension as a regular, consistent part of the job.
Variety and change: Ability to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure involving significant differences in technologies, techniques, procedures, environmental factors, physical demands, or work situations.
Communication: Ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely; to present ideas, facts and technical information.
Interpersonal relations: Ability to maintain relationships that facilitate task accomplishment; to cooperate and resolve conflicts; to recognize needs and be sensitive of others.
EQUIPMENT USAGE REQUIREMENTS
Computer, Phone, Copier, Printer, Fax, Office Supplies
Microsoft Office Products, clinical information systems
Rarely 0-10%; Occasionally 11-35%; Frequently 36-70%; Continuously 71-100%
Body Position/Movement :
Degree of physical exertion is
: Moderate , exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Sensory Abilities specifically required:
WORKING CONDITIONS: Position involves exposure to the following harmful elements:
- Extreme Noise Levels Disclaimer: This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be a reflection of those principal job elements essential for recruitment and selection, for making fair job evaluations, and for establishing performance standards. The percentages of time spent performing job duties are estimates, and should not be considered absolute. The incumbent shall perform all other functions and/or be cross-trained as shall be determined at the sole discretion of management, who has the right to amend, modify, or terminate this job in part or in whole. Incumbent must be able to perform all job functions safely. Lancaster General Health/Penn Medicine (LG Health/Penn Medicine), at http://lancastergeneralhealth.org/LGH/ a member of the University of Pennsylvania Health System (Penn Medicine), at https://www.pennmedicine.org/ is a 631-licensed bed not-for-profit health system with a comprehensive network of care encompassing Lancaster General Hospital (LGH), Women & Babies Hospital and the Lancaster Rehabilitation Hospital (in partnership with Kindred Healthcare). Our membership in Penn Medicine brings together the strengths of a world-renowned, not-for-profit academic medical center and a nationally recognized, not-for-profit community healthcare system. Outpatient services are provided at the Downtown Outpatient and Suburban Outpatient Pavilions, along with additional outpatient centers and Express and Urgent Care locations throughout the region. Lancaster General Health Physicians is a network of more than 300 primary-care and specialty physicians, at more than 40 offices throughout the region. Pennsylvania College of Health Sciences is a private, co-educational, Middle States-accredited four-year college offering a variety of associate and baccalaureate degree and certification programs in healthcare. A four time designated Magnet hospital for nursing excellence, LGH has been recognized regionally and nationally for clinical excellence and patient safety; and ranked nationally by U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s best hospitals in 2015-16 in three specialties. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Dewatering/Oily Sludge Residuals-Sales Manager-Houston, TX
The Business Development Manager, Industrial: Develops and implements strategies to grow the organization's business and market share.
Prospects aggressively and develops new customers through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling. Follows up appropriately to obtain appointments. Plans and prepares sales presentations for existing and prospective customers with the purpose of sustaining and growing market share, promoting and selling company services and execute in-depth selling in all accounts Manages and participates in proposal preparation, pricing and presentations to customers.
Conducts proposal meetings, assigns tasks and sets deadlines, tracks progress, communicates and compiles information from involved departments and ensures that customer requirements and deadlines are met. Keeps abreast of new products, specifications, and industry trends, competitor strengths and weaknesses and communicates new information to colleagues. Attends industry sponsored trade shows and seminars.
Communicates potential opportunities to other Veolia locations and business units. Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent commercial experience Typically has at least ten years progressive sales experience in a related field (preferably dewatering service industry) with a proven track record and demonstrated aptitude with complex business transactions, pricing and project finance, financial models and spreadsheets. Demonstrates effective proposal writing Acquires in reasonable time; in depth knowledge of company's service offering, inter-relationship with other divisions in the Veolia Group, knowledge of markets, current market share within market, competition and strategy to secure competitors business Demonstrates effective project planning and organizational skills and effective use of time and resources to accomplish work and ability to meet deadlines Demonstrates a high level of interpersonal, verbal, persuasion, presentation, and relationship building skills in order to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check. SDL2017
Mixer Operator/Concrete Driver
CDL Drivers Needed ASAP!
Several Positions available in Fort Worth and throughout DFW.
Martin Marietta is now seeking professional drivers to operate their newest fleet of mixer trucks while safely earning top pay.
Must have a valid class A or B driver's license. Prefer 1 year of experience driving a concrete mixer truck, tanker, or rock truck. Must have a good driving record and pass a DOT drug screen and physical.
We pay top dollar. Join the safe driving team at Martin Marietta today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
At Martin Marietta Materials, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company's future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential. When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta Materials, you'll know what it's like to be respected, challenged and rewarded.
Chemical Mixer / Mixer
We have an opportunity for a candidate with prior mixing experience. This position will work with hazardous chemicals (powders). Although this is a 2nd shift 3 pm - 11 pm
*opportunity the selected candidate will train on 1st shift.
1. Ability to read and understand basic work order instructions and scheduling
2. Understand steps required to complete work orders and label requirements
3. Must be able to perform in process testing to ensure material conformance
4. Perform visual inspection of all mixing equipment
5. Perform basic preventative maintenance on mixing machinery
6. Ability to read and understand work order and scheduling instructions
7. Maintain appropriate inventory levels to ensure continuous production
8. Knowledgeable of at least one type of formulation/mix process independently (initially)
1. Advanced math skills
2. Possess good computer skills
3. Good written & verbal communication skills
4. Ability to read & write in English
5. Comprehension of written instructions
6. Attention to details
7. An ability to safely lift up to 75 lbs. regularly
8. An ability to safely operate equipment and necessary tools
Driver - Class A CDL - Lime
Driver - Class A CDL - LIME
Savage is an innovative supply-chain solutions company. We are the leading provider of fully integrated systems, designed and operated to solve unique logistics and materials management challenges for industrial companies throughout North America. Each of us at Savage is committed to integrity and delivering reliable, sustainable services in a safe and environmentally responsible manner. We expect our people to be progressive, relentlessly seeking improvement; experiencing opportunities for personal growth by working for a world-class organization and leader in the industry.
Savage offers competitive pay and benefits, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K Matching, Profit Sharing and Performance Bonuses! We operate and maintain high quality, latest-model equipment and offer local routes which allows you to be home daily. Please read on to learn more!
We are offering a $1,500 Sign-On & Retention Bonus*!
*Paid out after 6 months of employment
Day and Night shifts available
The primary responsibility of the Class A CDL driver will be to complete hauls as assigned in a safe and efficient manner to meet & exceed customer expectations.
- Drivers will utilize the Class A CDL, Tanker, and Double & Triples Endorsements to locally transport material as dispatched
- Drivers will perform pre-inspections and accurately complete paperwork
- Drivers will maneuver and connect heavy hoses
- Drivers will ensures that the truck meets or exceeds safe operational standards daily and reports any safety issues to the maintenance crew, if needed
- Drivers will interact professionally with other Savage Team Members, customer management and personnel on a daily basis.
- Should have an understanding of customer service and have strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Drivers will be safety conscious and understand safe work practices for operating in different environments and contribute to Savage s Culture of Safety
- Drivers will assist the operation with other tasks deemed necessary to meet customer expectations
- Current class A CDL Driver with Doubles and Triples endorsements required
- Two years of experience driving double tractor/trailer combination preferred
- Language skills (able to read, write, speak and understand English)
- Work weekends and holidays as scheduled; willingness to work nights
- Professional demeanor (concerned about safety, quality of job performance & cleanliness; including verbal communications)
- Must be drug/alcohol free and able to pass a criminal background test, drug screen and reference checks
- Can successfully pass Savage's road test, which will include a proper pre and post trip inspection of the vehicles
- Experience driving in the snow and ice a must
- High School or GED
- 6 months applicable experience
- Ability to climb into and out of cab multiple times per shift
- Ability to change or chain-up a flat tire
- Ability to climb a ladder and steps 10 or more times a day
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds daily while climbing steps
- Ability to drive and work in adverse weather conditions and apply snow chains to tires
- Ability to hook and unhook hoses and open and close valves
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
Apply Online Below
Part-Time Mixer (Wvee)
Part-Time Mixer (WVEE) Apply Ref#: 29736 Job Type: Part-Time (without benefits) Job Schedule:
Part-Time Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US About Us: Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE:
ETM) is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 100 million people each week through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. Entercom is the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio.
Learn more about Philadelphia-based Entercom at www.entercom.com, Facebook and Twitter (@Entercom). Description: WVEE, Atlanta Radio is looking for talented Disc Jockeys (DJs) to play genre specific music and enhance our Mix Show Team. DJ’s will be responsible for mixing music sets live on air, in club settings and on-site at various appearances and community events, adhering to FCC rules and regulations.
Qualifications: Competent use and familiarity with DJ mixing software is required. Radio and Club DJ experience preferred. Entercom [Insert Market] is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO Statement: Administrative Support Workers EOE Protected Veterans/Disability.
Feed Mill Mixer Operator
11821BRPosting Title:Feed Mill Mixer OperatorJob Posting:CHS Larsen Coop has an opportunity for a Feed Mill Mixer Operator. You will be responsible for manufacturing and scheduling feed orders to be made on a daily basis. You must be customer focused, be hard working, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. You will:
Operate all feed manufacturing equipment safely and efficiently
Mixing of Bagged/Bulk products
Coordinate receiving of bulk products
Ensure Quality Feed is being produced
Adhere to SOP's as set forth in the mixing section of the QA Manual
Work with other employees to ensure a high standard of safety in the mill
Observe and enforce all company policies & procedures, adhere to all safety & FDA requirements.
Effectively communicate with managers, co-workers, and customers
Maintain a clean work area - general housekeeping
- Customer service along with other duties as assigned by supervisor
High School diploma or GED
Basic Math and English skills
Microsoft Platform computer experience
Farm or prior feed milling experience
Ability to lift 50lbs, bend, turn, twist, climb ladders, stairs and bins
Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
Ability to pass a forklift certification
Following of all safety rules
Must pass pre-employment drug screen Auto req ID:11821BR :CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth. CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from Canada to Texas. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer.Minimum Years of Experience Required:1City:WeyauwegaDivision:LE - Ag Business Country Ops State/Province:Wisconsin Minimum Education Required:GED / High School Diploma Employment Status:ACTIVE FULL TIME Career Type:Feed, Laborer / Production, Manufacturing / Operations
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!