Lincoln Job Description Sample
Director Of Nursingwomen's And Children's Services
The areas of responsibility would include an 18 bed Pediatrics and Women's Health unit, 30 bed NICU, 15 bed Labor and Delivery, and 32 beds dedicated to Mother/Baby. The Nursing Director would also be accountable for the comprehensive administration of key functions, roles, systems and processes for Women's and Children's Services. Essential job duties include: *Commits to the mission, vision, beliefs and consistently demonstrates our core values.
*Functions as Director for areas of responsibility ensuring alignment with the provision of patient care.
*Assures that clinical staff resources and assignments are consistent with meeting patient care needs.
*Activates resources and integrates nursing services with other departments to foster patient-centered care.
*Assures consistency in interpretation and application of the care delivery model, mission, vision and beliefs of the organization.
*Develops capital and operating budgets with input from mangers for areas of responsibility in accordance with budget timetables. *works with managers and staff to assure expenses are within budget parameters for areas of responsibility; reviews and analyzes budget and other management reportsand takes action as needed to assure effective and efficient operations.
*Reviews and analyzes budget and other management reportsand takes action as needed to assure effective and efficient operations for areas of responsibility.
*Develops and sustains standards of care and practices which are consistent with current trends for existing programs/services.
*Resolves clinical concerns by patients, families, and physicians; promotes medical staff relationships. QUALIFICATIONS: Current Registered Nurse licensure from the State of Nebraska or approved compact state of residence as defined by the Nebraska Nurse Practice Act required.
Masters degree in Nursing, Health Care Administration or related field required.
Minimum of three(3) yearsprogressive experience in clinical position related to the area of assignment required.
Minimum of three(3) years experience in management OR'supervisory role required.
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Revenue Cycle Manager
Responsible for managing the overall functions of the Physician Practices Central Business Office ensuring the maximization of revenue and cash flow.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting
5+ years experience working with physician billing services is required
Prior supervisory experience is needed
Knowledge of third party and insurance company operating procedures, regulations and billing requirements, and government reimbursement programs
Proven ability to analyze problems, identify priorities and implement effective work strategies
Excellent communication skills and able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all organizational levels of staff including physicians Job Details:
Oversight of all business related functions of the patient visit from point of entry to accurate adjudication of the patients account
Specific areas of responsibility include registration, billing and collections insurance carrier maintenance, data processing, integrity of patient accounts and accounts receivable management
Plan and direct pre-authorization of patient insurance, registration, billing and collections, data processing to ensure accurate patient billing and efficient, timely account collection.
Liaison with physicians on behalf of billing, coding and accounts receivable staff to ensure optimal management of patients accounts.
Manage within the established budgetary guidelines
Evaluate the current status of patient accounts to identify and resolve billing and processing problems
Establish and implement a system for the collection of delinquent accounts ensuring third-party payers are contacted
Develop and recommend credit and collection policies for front and back-end personnel to administer; monitors and makes recommendations for improvement
Solve difficult payment and associated business office problems; audits problem accounts
Coordinates the exchange of information including medical record documentation to obtain and analyze additional patient information to document and process billing, respond to insurance inquiries, and manage liability accounts.
Ensures proper coding processes and procedures; ensures training and competence of clinic staff processing charges; conducts regular coding audits
Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
Mechanical Commissioning Engineer / Mechanical Commissioning Agent / Mechanical CXA – Nebraska
- The commissioning experts adhere to a thorough quality management / QC process and procedures that validate and document our client’s systems. Commissioning methodology covers a wide range of procedures to verify the integrity and performance of their customer’s mission critical support infrastructure.
- Participate in daily commissioning activity meetings which services include:
- Equipment pre-start-up and start-up procedures;
- Development of standard operating procedures (SOP's) and Methods of Procedures (MOPs); Comprehensive Commissioning documentation;
- Prepare commissioning test procedures and reports; Develop and maintain commissioning logs, equipment checklist, and other tools to track commissioning projects;
- Write comprehensive reports which include the following sections: recommendations for optimizing building operations, functional checklists, list of deficiencies, equipment operation and maintenance manuals
- Review design criteria, specifications, drawings, equipment submittals, and other documentation pertinent to commissioning
- Develop and administer functional tests for various building Mechanical systems, such HVAC, Chillers, CRAC units, CRAH units, etc.
- System Assembly; Commission plan preparation ; Follow company QC process and procedures
- Help lead and manage any external resources; Schedule and direct periodic commissioning meetings; Attend construction and coordination meetings if required for the project ; Interface with clients, contractors, equipment vendors and owners agents as needed; Execute project assignments; Interface with project contractors, vendors, and testing technicians; Interact with all facets of the company: engineering, design, etc
- Verify results of test reports; Assist with field troubleshooting of commissioned equipment as needed
- Manage projects, plans, provide and gather specifications, and execute assignments in a multidisciplinary mechanical engineering Commissioning role for large facility projects. Verticals that we cover include Government, Commercial, Financial Services, Hospitals, or Institutional in Large / Complex Facilities and Mission Critical Facilities (data centers, telecommunications, or disaster recovery sites).
- 5-10 years experience in the Mechanical / HVAC Field
- P.E. and/or LEED Accreditation a huge plus
- Bachelor's / Associates Degree as a Mechanical Engineer a plus
- A/E experience working in complex facilities or mission critical projects a big plus
- Previous Data Center / Mission Critical experience a must
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (this role requires heavy amount of writing, documentation, and client interaction)
- Willingness to travel – Primarily East Coast
- Mechanical equipment testing experience in a Critical Facilities / Data Center Facility environment
- Experience with ASHRAE / ASHRAE T.C. 9.9 procedures and protocols a plus
- Possess basic knowledge of systems design for various projects
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Microsoft Project
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ( resume at pkaza dot com ) with 11511020 in the subject. After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy. You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at: https://jobs.pkaza.com
If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for let’s still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post.
We also not only keep leads confidential but pay for referrals as well.
Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance, a 401(k) plan
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
- Competitive Commission Structure
- Lifetime residuals
- Monthly bonus
- Protected territory
- Industry leading sales training
- Car and cell phone allowances after your first account
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
- Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
- Develop a customized evaluation of the business to present the best package or solution.
- Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Negotiate sales contracts and oversee new account installations
- Outside business-to-business sales experience preferred (will train the right candidate)
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Sales Training: With PCB University, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We’re an INC5000 company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Starting off in Sales in just the beginning with us. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. Platinum Choice Bancard can take you as far as you want to go.
- Tools and Programs: Platinum’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with you in mind. From E-Sign applictions to cutting edge tools and so much more, Platinum Choice is there to help you succeed.
- Family Oriented: Platinum Choice Bancard is all about family values. Our sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique family oriented culture is what makes us stand out when it really matters.
- Outside business-to-business sales experience preferred (will train the right candidate)
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and time management skills
- Proficiency with basic computer applications.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Sr. Design Engineer
The person in this role will develop, design, lead qualification, and improve automation strategies to allow Molex to meet safety, quality, and productivity goals. Specific duties include but are not limited to the following:
1.Develop and Design Automated Assembly Lines, Equipment, Tooling and Fixtures as required by Projects.
2.Manage project's progress to ensure that schedule and budget are maintained. Must be transparent and communicate any misses immediately to supervisor and team.
3.Participate in Product Design Reviews and FMEAs with Product Engineering, and MIE to provide input to improve manufacturability, with respect to speed, feasibility and cost.
4.Conduct Design Reviews of their own Automation and Tooling Design.
5.Actively participate in Design Reviews of Automation and Tooling designed by other team members.
6.Research alternative automation methods that will provide a competitive advantage.
7.Identify, plan, implement, and take responsibility for projects until qualification goals are met or exceeded. This would include process improvements that will improve quality, efficiency and utilization that were not originally identified in initial scope of project.
8.Coordinate quotes and purchase of tooling for new or improvement projects.
9.Maintain a safe work environment and good housekeeping practices.
10. Excellent communication/presentation skills.
11. Must have ability to work with people from multiple backgrounds and at all levels of the organization
12. Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Quality Management, Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
Exemplify the MBM Guiding Principles.
1.An Associate of Applied Science degree in technical field is required.
2.At least 4 years of experience with 3D modeling and drafting, and GD&T.
3.At least 2 years of hands on experience working/troubleshooting automated processes.
1.Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering highly desired
2.Prefer at least 2 years of experience working with precision tooling.
3.Automation Design Experience
The Senior Manager of Training for Raising Cane's will serve in a leadership role as "co-promoter of the culture" by partnering with Operations and Crew Resources to develop, communicate, drive, and maintain organizational learning, development, and performance enhancement initiatives. The Senior Manager of Training for Raising Cane's will assist developing the direction and coordination of the Training Team to ensure the strategic alignment of Raising Cane's goals including all in-restaurant, opening units, management level and multi-unit level training and development programs. The position also requires broad based business acumen with a solid financial, bottom-line orientation. This position requires 25% travel.
Select, Train, and Develop Crewmembers:
Provides on-going training, support, direction, and feedback to Crewmembers;
Reports on project status and meet all project deadlines through Crewmembers;
Conducts monthly one-on-ones with each direct report to ensure goals are achieved on a timely basis, and to support the development and success of each Crewmember; and
Demonstrates a collaborative team approach at all levels
Plan and Direct the Development and Maintenance of all Training Programs:
Oversees the development of assigned in-restaurant, opening units, management level and multi-unit training and development programs based on conducting regular needs analyses;
Establishes the appropriate metrics to determine the effectiveness of all training and development programs;
Conducts restaurant visits with Training Crewmembers to review all in-restaurant, opening units, management level and multi-unit level training and development programs; to present feedback to Operations and Crew Resources teams;
Demonstrates ability and knowledge to identify problems and offer solutions for all training needs
Leverages training successes to reduce turnover and maximize retention
Assesses training/development needs, gather data, recommend solutions and share findings with training team to identify systemic organization wide training needs
Serves as subject matter expert [SME] on learning system development
Reviews and provides feedback on all learning systems in development
Makes recommendations based on best in class learning solutions. Contributes to the development of learning systems through task forces and project teams. Develop district/customized materials if needed
Helps ensure the integrity of all training materials and programs
Plans, designs, implements, and follows-up on all projects as assigned by the Director of Training
Tracks and monitors results of specific training programs
On-Going Research and Benchmark with Best Practices:
Ensures end products and training systems support concept needs and reflect best practices of both Raising Cane's and the restaurant industry;
Maintains an active membership in industry training organizations; and
Is familiar with "best-in-class" programs and success measures; to make recommendations and develop business plans to support proposed changes
Budgeting and Planning:
Works with all respective Raising Cane's departments to ensure the implementation and execution of assigned training programs; and
Assists Operations and Crew Resources in succession planning management including training and development activities
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with certificate or study in the areas of Human Resources, training, and/or organizational development required
Eight years or restaurant management experience, preferably in casual dining or quick service preferred
Two years of instructional design / content development experience preferred
Two years of design, development and facilitation of workshops, seminars, meetings, etc. preferred
Proven leadership experience required
Proficient in a variety of technology systems, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook)
Excellent stand-up, classroom teaching skills required
Knowledge of Strategic Business Planning & Organizational Development
Knowledge of principles and methods for change management, curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and adult learners, and measurement of training results
The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by a Crewmember to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable Crewmembers with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to recognize problems and problem solve
Ability to set goals and convert plans into action
Ability to measure performance
Ability to lead, motivate, and empower the Cane's Crew
Ability to align Crew with Cane's culture by balancing seriousness and having fun
Exercises good judgment in decision making
Is open to feedback and to self improvement
Holds self accountable for high personal standards of conduct and professionalism
Demonstrates excellent speaking and presentation techniques
Funeral Services Assistant
Overview & Responsibilities
SCI is certified as a Great Place to Work® by the Great Place to Work Institute. In a recent survey, our associates said that their work has special meaning and is not "just a job". We currently have a part time opening for a Funeral Services Assistant at Lincoln Memorial Funeral Home & Crematory in Lincoln, NE. This is the opportunity to be part of the Dignity Memorial® provider network and grow your career in the funeral, cremation and cemetery services business. For us, there is no greater responsibility than celebrating each life like no other and making a difference in the lives of people we serve.
This position interacts directly with client families during their time of need and is responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction. The Funeral Attendant will set-up and assist with viewings, funeral services, memorial services, etc.
Performs a variety of tasks during funerals and visitations to assist funeral directors and ensures that services run smoothly as planned
Directs calls to appropriate team members
Greets and receives client families and/or other persons entering the office for information and assistance
Maintains a friendly attitude while offering assistance and guidance to all persons entering the location
Assists passengers in and out of limousine with special emphasis and patience given to the handicapped and elderly
Assists the Funeral Director in the movement of the casketed deceased and other related paraphernalia in and out of the visitation area, funeral home chapel, church or other place of service
Drives the hearse, family limousine or other vehicle in the funeral cortege and/or other funeral related activities
Requirements & Qualifications
Applicants must have a flexible schedule, professional appearance, good attitude, and be a team player. The candidate must share in the idea of growing market and maintaining a premier level of customer satisfaction.
Good written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail
Self-starter and team player
Compassionate towards others
Ability to lift 75lbs+
Who we are. What we do.
We're more than North America's largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one's life.
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
As used herein, "SCI" refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
If you're both an animal lover and a people person, a position in one of our stores might be a great fit. We're looking for people with a strong commitment to helping pets and their parents experience their very best lives together. When you join us, you'll be part of a great team, working together to achieve sales goals while doing work you truly love.
To ensure that proper aquatic care and husbandry is being provided to our aquatic life in the store. Act as the primary resource in their assigned store regarding all aquatic life education and care.
The position will also be responsible for the achievement of the store's budgeted sales goals by driving sales in the aquatic life areas. This will be accomplished by effectively assisting customers in the proper selection of aquatic life and merchandise in accordance with their specific needs. This position will receive day to day direction and coaching from the Companion Animal Department Manager.
This job is composed of a variety of different tasks that are covered by operational guidelines. Individual judgment is occasionally required to complete assigned tasks.
Essential Job Functions:
The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Have a strong interest in animal welfare and possess a high level of knowledge of aquatic life care and husbandry.
Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests
Be comfortable and proficient handling and caring for aquatic life of various types and species
Independently prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes such as caring for aquatic life, maintaining proper water quality, setting up an maintaining displays and merchandise kits for sale and placing aquatic life orders
Maintain honesty and integrity in the work area
Move merchandise up to 50 pounds
Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Supervisory Responsibility: None
The majority of job duties are conducted indoors, although customer carryouts and veterinarian visits will require that an employee leave the store briefly. Because this position requires bending, kneeling, moving merchandise (up to 50 pounds, as necessary) and standing for long periods of time, there may be risk of injury resulting from not following procedures. Ability and willingness to work a minimum of 20 hours per week and flexibility in scheduling of work hours including evenings and weekends to meet store needs.
In addition to a high school diploma or its equivalent (GED), an applicant must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the areas of mathematics and basic accounting relationships and exhibit exceptional communication skills.
Minimum of one year of experience working with and/or caring for aquatic life, both freshwater and saltwater is required for this position. Qualified applicants will possess a high level of knowledge of aquatic life care and an aptitude for basic sales techniques.
In addition to having a professional appearance and demeanor, applicants must also demonstrate a keen and genuine interest in animals and their care. Interpersonal and verbal communication skills are necessary due to the nature of interaction with the public and other associates and management within the store.
All current and newly hired Aquatic Specialists will be required to obtain Certification in one or more animal areas, depending on the store's needs, within the time periods specified by the Company.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!