Lindley Job Description Sample
OTR Drivers Needed!
Drive Nussbaum OTR Company Drivers get miles and respect, without the lip service We're Different and we like that. Our Drivers do too. Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 70 years, we've been building solid relationships with people and we owe the success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations. Weekly and Bi-Weekly Home Time Positions If hired in our Primary Hiring Area , you can expect to get home weekly. However, you can also expect to spend two consecutive weeks away from the house about 4-6 times in a year. Our Extended Hiring Area offers routes that get you home about every other week. After running two weeks out, you can expect solid home time with 48 hours minimum. Also, you choose the arrival day
- Friday or Saturday -and we'll make it happen. First-Rate Benefits We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most of their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We've been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks. You can also expect:
Home most weekends - it's one of our top priorities
Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
Average tenured driver pay:$0.48-$0.50/mile, $61-$66k/year, $1180-$1300/week
Top 20% average pay, running 2,800+ miles a week: $1325 - $1475/week, $68-$80K/ year
Late-model trucks with comforts of home built-in
Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
Escalating paid time off & holidays
Company-matched 401K retirement plan Qualifications
- 21 * 1-year verifiable experience and fewer than 3 jobs in past 12 months (exception - closures and/or job elimination
No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
Zero serous moving violations in the last 5 years (DUI, reckless driving, fatal accidents, or driving CMV without appropriate CDL) * Excessive speeding
- ZERO violations 15MPH over the speed limit in the last 3 years
License suspension for moving violation - zero in last 3 years
Drug / Alcohol - no positive or test refusal for 7 years
Pre-hire DAC background check performed Read to run with a 'Best Fleets to Drive for' Company? Call a recruiter today for more details at (866) 248-1916 or apply directly at nussbaumdrivingcareers.com
Lease Purchase CDL A Truck Driver
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn’t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
CDL A Truck Driver Â Local - A94a27a4
Lawrenceville PA. CDL A Truck Driver Positions Available
- $170 Flat Rate Plus Benefits & Home Daily
- 3rd Shift- Monday thru Friday
- Midnight- 9:00 A.M.
- Obtain Hazmat Within 90 Days
APPLY NOW or CALL 412-881-4370 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team …
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay – Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical – Dental – Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients’ products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you’ll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won’t find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580 IND5580P1
Home Sales Consultant (Real Estate)
Job Description: A Home Sales Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who guides their clients through the entire process of putting their home on the market and selling it.
Selling a home can be a stressful and confusing process, so clients need a consultant who can offer them expert advice to better equip them to sell their home. This position is for consultants who are excited about the real estate industry and who are able to provide stellar customer service to a substantial list of clients. Job Responsibilities Consult with clients on every aspect of their home sale Stay informed about the local real estate market Maintain consistent and regular communication with all clients whether they are active or inactive Mediate all communication and negotiations between home seller and purchaser Create marketing and advertising materials for your real estate consultant services Provide expert advice and consulting services during the process of mutual acceptance and when drafting contract terms About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS, is a part of HomeServices of America, the nation's second largest provider of total home services.
The company, which has 4,000 Sales Associates in more than 60 sales offices across the Tri-State area, recently received the Elite Circle Award, ranking number one in Residential Units and number two in Gross Commission Income (GCI) throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network. Thinking of beginning a real estate career? Start with the dominant market leader, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach.
We'll guide you through the steps needed to get your license. Taught by an instructor who is also a full-time agent, we offer special classes for new licensees that meet weekly at offices throughout the region. Regulatory Notice.
To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public. SDL2017
Class A CDL Lease Purchase Driver Needed
Hirschbach is now hiring lease-purchase drivers. The ideal candidate has a valid CDL A license.
Interested? Apply now!
2015-2018 International Pro Stars
- $100/week retention pay
- $.69/gallon fuel (first 6 months)
- 99% no touch freight
Free Direct TV available
Free SiriusXM Radio
Practical mile pay
Custom smartphone app to receive messages and paperwork
Medical insurance available
Quarterly bonus up to $2,500 per quarter for safe, on-time deliveries
- $1,500 driver referral bonus
Paid transportation, meals, and hotel
- $500 after orientation completion
Hirschbach is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. We specialize in delivering fresh, frozen, and dry good products across the United States.We build strong relationships with our customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carriers, and we welcome you to join us.
Recent Cdl-A Grad Truck Drivers
Start Here, Stay Here
Call for details! 866-412-5677
A career, not just a job.
Congratulations - you've made the first step! With our tuition reimbursement program, we will help cover the cost of your CDL. In addition, at CRST you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a new driver to a trainer!
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company's success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you train. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. You have to pass the CDL-A written exam to get an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
Matched 401(k) plan.
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight.
The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years.
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
Industry-leading truck driving safety program.
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-412-5677
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
CFY Travel Job - Clinical Fellowship Year
Benefits & Perks Starting Your First Day
- Personalized Travel & Salary Package: We won't squeeze you into a pre-set salary or benefits range. Our 24/7 all access recruiters enjoy personalizing your salary & benefits package to meet you or your family's needs
- Transparent Packages & Recruiting: We love our employees and value their strong work ethic. So, we always provide clearly outlined travel & benefits packages that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Grow your wealth. Grow your business. Grow your community. If you are a well-capitalized, small-business entrepreneur seeking an opportunity to maximize your ROI, this could be the opportunity for you. Our Retail agent program offers you unlimited earning and growth potential while providing financial support and tools to help you grow, whether you build an agency or purchase an existing agency.
- You have a proven background in building and managing a business venture.
- You seek to build a business to monetize or pass on.
- You make smart decisions with ROI and cash flow in mind.
- You value knowledge and support and award-winning learning and development opportunities like those offered at the University of Farmers®.
SELF-MOTIVATION & INDEPENDENCE
- You know how to set goals for you and your team and how to execute a plan efficiently and effectively.
- You are a true leader, but recognize the value offered by an experienced business coach.
- You have the willingness to listen and the ability to inspire.
- You know how to manage a team, achieve great chemistry and instill a standard of excellence.
- You recognize the irreplaceable value of hard work and what it takes to achieve financial success.
- You are willing and able to invest in your business to increase your opportunity for future gain.
- You uphold high standards of professionalism and ethics and embrace the opportunity to become a highly-visible member of your community.
- Contract Value according to the terms of the appointment agreement.
SALE OF SERVICE & COMMISSION RIGHTS
- Immediate opportunity to sell service and commission rights.
OFFICE START-UP BONUS PROGRAM
- Opportunity to receive up to $15,000 in office startup bonus.
AGENCY LEAD GENERATION BONUS PROGRAM
- Opportunity to receive a lead-generation bonus in your first two years based on your path to agency ownership.
ANNUAL NEW BUSINESS PREMIUM BONUS
- Opportunity to receive an annual bonus based on new business Agent Eligible Premium.
MONTHLY NEW BUSINESS PREMIUM BONUS
- Opportunity to receive a monthly commission match up to $5,000, based on qualified new business production.
- Quarterly bonuses related to Life Insurance.
Bonuses in the hundreds of thousands of dollars are possible in the first 3 years!
- Minimum of $50,000 in seasoned investable assets.
LICENSING & TRAINING
- Property and Casualty, Life and Health licenses are required prior to agent appointment.
- Complete training milestones and assessments.
- Satisfactory results of background check.
- Approval of 5-year business plan with pro forma.
BRANDED OFFICE LOCATION
- Office location fully equipped and compliant with Farmers Smart Office standards.
- Requisite licensed and appointed agency staff member (with second licensed and appointed staff member within 6 months of appointment).
GROW WITH FARMERS. APPLY TODAY!
· Encompasses various scientific principles involved in supplying a development or manufacturing facility with the necessary tools or provisions for the production of materials to meet quality standards and production quantity goals.
· Provides semi-professional technical support for an equipment engineer or machine development group at the plant or division staff level.
· Provides preventative maintenance on manufacturing equipment and daily production support to the Vulcan manufacturing and development operations.
· Works within engineering teams to support development of new equipment, manufacturing processes, and product types, along with continuous improvements of existing equipment.
Sound technical knowledge of equipment and a substantial acquaintance with the general aspects of the job. Intermediate level technical understanding. Implements standard procedures and proposes intermediate level modifications to improve workflow. Still generally obtains input to solve more complex problems. Works under general site supervision. Able to gather information independently using established and defined procedures. Able to train new employees to established procedures. Takes initiative in the area of continuous improvement. Uses some discretion. Contacts are typically within organization. May occasionally have contacts with others outside of the organization to seek clarity or ask for interpretation.
PPE: Standard PPE will be provided by company with the exception of Rx Safety Glasses. Safety Shoes are reimbursable.
Education: AAS Desired
Experience: 3+ Years
Manager Must Haves:
- Must have mechanical aptitude - will need to speak to this when interviewed
- Must be able to speak to times when they have been able to troubleshoot issues
- Must has a background in Machine repair work.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!