Line Installer Street Railway Job Description Sample
PM Line Cook Park Street Kitchen
Line Cook - Frontera Fresco, Part Time: State Street
Line Cook, Cleo 3Rd Street
Advice Line RN, Carilion Obstetrics And Gynecology - Jefferson Street
AM Line Cook Park Street Kitchen
Sales Lead - Bridge Street Town Ctr
Mental Health Worker - 34Th Street - E/O Weekend Sat/Sun 11A-7P
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of people who have disabilities? Are you interested in social justice and advocating for personal and civil rights alongside people whose voices have historically been ignored? Are you a creative and passionate person looking to work for a dynamic organization with practices that are leading change in our industry? If you said YES to any of these, you may be just the person we are looking for to step into this role! Full benefits package including 120 hours of paid time off in first year (increases after that) and 7 paid holidays plus 1 floating holiday.
- Maintain a recovery oriented, clean and safe living environment for the tenants at CIP’s adult foster care sites.
- Monitor medications that the residents are prescribed
- Provide daily charting in staff logbook. Complete progress notes for each resident at the end of every shift.
- Assist with Treatment Planning and Implementation.
- Crisis Intervention as needed.
- Instill hope in residents and discuss recovery from mental illness as a goal that anyone and everyone can attain.
- Conduct community outings. This includes planning, driving, organizing and motivating residents to attend outings.
- Assist with meal preparation, supervise/ assist with clean up and ensure that adult foster care residents have a variety of healthy foods to choose from.
Credentials / Qualifications:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must maintain ongoing in-service requirements
- High school diploma required, prefer college level course work/degree
- CPR/First Aid certification
- One year (or more) experience working with adults with mental illness preferred
- Must pass a Department of Human Services background study.
$13.00 - $13.60 / hour DOE; Weekends/evenings will also have shift differential.
The employee in this position typically works the majority of the time in an Adult Foster Home setting.
We are very proud to offer benefit packages that cover employees' needs today and in the future. Benefits will vary depending on employee status, but here is an overview of what may be available to you:
We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision packages to all full-time employees (30+) and eligible dependents.
Employees are automatically enrolled in company-paid benefits including life-insurance as well as short and long-term disability at no cost.
Community Involvement Programs also offers 403B, 403B employer match, and savings programs, helping employees prepare for the future.
We also offer 120 vacation hours starting (increases after that), company-paid holidays, a floating holiday, FMLA pay, educational assistance, and flexible working options. Flexible work arrangement opportunities vary depending on position and location.
Team Member - 2280 7Th Street South (Clanton, AL) - Unit # 968
Stock Associate, J.Crew Retail, Market Street Lynnfield
Assistant Restaurant Manager - 414 NW 32Nd Street
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!