Lining Baster Jumpbasting Job Description Sample
We are currently looking for someone who wants to learn how to line old pipes . This is a growing industry in Trenchless Technology . We repair and replace pipes without digging them up . We use computers , robotic cutters , remote control cameras , spray equipment and inversion equipment . We have an office in Olive Branch Ms and in Tampa Fl . . We travel all over the southeast and northeast . A week is spent on safety training . We work in energy plants , food plants , commercial properties and some residential .
Apprentice Plumbing/Epoxy Lining Technicians
If you are interested in an opportunity with room for individual growth and development, please review the following information and requirements, if you are right person for the job submit your resume with return contact information.
We are currently seeking Plumbers and Laborers of all levels and backgrounds: the Apprentice Epoxy Lining Technician will be working in a construction setting with Mechanical, Plumbing, and Piping systems working with teams performing pipe rehabilitation using structural liners and blown in place epoxy coatings. As the demand for our services grows we are looking to hire, train, and develop Plumbers and Pipe Lining Technicians. SPT offers a epoxy lining certification program for apprentices, journeymen, and master level.
- Has basic plumbing hand tools
- Able to troubleshoot diagnose, assemble, and repair both pressured plumbing (hot and cold water) and drain/sewer systems
- Willing to learn state and local codes and regulations
- Willing to learn how to read blueprints and mechanical drawings.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Possess strong desire, willingness and ability to learn new tasks.
- A focused, team player
- Detail oriented
- Clean presentable appearance
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Able to work a flexible work schedule including on call rotation
Basic Job Description:
- Business growth and development through excellence, on time, on budget delivery of a high quality product
- Plumbing/Construction work environment, technician will be working with a team of technicians, who are performing two part epoxy based pipe lining operations (both structural and blown in place); turn key product project delivery. This often involves, heavy lifting, walking long distances, carrying and moving tools and equipment.
- Part of the pipe rehabilitation process is the technician crews working together in teams to dissect, discover, and understand piping systems, this often involves: heavy lifting, working in small spaces, and in a “dirty job” environment.
- Plumbers and Pipe lining technicians often have to interact with clientele, other contractors, and owner representatives.
MANDATORY Job Requirements:
- DRUG FREE
- No DUI’s (Must have valid driver’s license)
- High School Diploma/GED
- Basic reading, writing, and math aptitude
- General Construction/Plumbing Knowledge
- General knowledge of construction/plumbing tools and equipment
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Ability to lift up to 50Lbs
- Clean and Presentable appearance
- Willing and able to travel
- Willing to work in a "dirty job" environment
- Willing to work a flexible schedule: day work, night work, weekend work, and on call shifts
- Experience/knowledge of Plumbing/Piping systems
- Experience/knowledge of tools and construction equipment
- Mechanical experience/knowledge
- Ability to work with and repair tools, machines, and motors
- Inventory Management background
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company vehicle during working hours/on call shifts
Based upon experience (DOE)
As a leader, we utilize state-of-the-art techniques and equipment, while continually investing in technologies that make investigative and no-dig plumbing possible. Our commitment to technology means you get to see problems for yourself so you can make knowledgeable and confident decisions about the solution. Throughout the United States with corporate offices in Central and South Florida and Southern California, we investigate, diagnose and implement solutions that work the first time, every time, with minimum down time, destruction and inconvenience
Lining Mechanic - Nights
To provide knowledge and troubleshooting capabilities for all areas of plastics injection molding machines, as well as building maintenance and other projects. Press maintenance, Auxiliary Equipment Maintenance, and Building and Facility Maintenance.
Qualified candidates must have a High School diploma or GED. Must have a high degree of knowledge in working with various mechanical and electrical. Have extensive experience working in machine or facility maintenance. Post high school mechanic/ electrical and exposure to quality assurance training preferred.
Non-Discrimination Policy: Drug Plastics & Glass Company, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Drug Plastics does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, genetic information, disability or any other status protected by law.
Experienced Tank Lining Applicators For
EXPERIENCED TANK LINING APPLICATORS For our fast-paced tank shops. EXPERIENCED CDL DRIVERS 5 years' flatbed experience.
Oversize experience not required, but preferred. CODE AND NON-CODE WELDERS Candidates must be able to read & interpret blueprints and pass code testing. QC NACE INSPECTOR Must be NACE certified.
Pay DOE. Medical Insurance. Life Insurance. 401K.
EOE. Drug Screen/Background Check. Apply in Person 7435 US Hwy 277 South Abilene, TX 79606 Or send resume to employmentpetrosmith.com.TexasBacktoWork. Keywords: Pick Up and Delivery Driver, Location: Abilene, TX - 79606
Coating And Lining Inspector 2
Quality 1800331 Requisition # 11 hours ago Post Date
TrinityRail Maintenance Services is searching for a Coating and Lining Inspector2 for our Vidor, TX plant. We provide a complete array of railcar maintenance services. A strong candidate for this role would have Coating Inspection experience and will work with our Quality Assurance department. Entry level (6months) to Experienced / NACE Level candidates encouraged to apply.
What you'll do:
- Process coatings inspections at the facility
- Complete inspection records and reports and follows appropriate codes and regulations
- Monitor calibration of equipment and inspection tools and instruments
- May perform x-ray, destructive or nondestructive examination to verify specified dimension, strengths and other quality factors using measuring instruments and inspection equipment
- Monitor production and inspection processes
- Perform basic coatings inspections using non-destructive techniques and instrumentation
- Work safe in Confined Spaces
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Minimum of 6 months working knowledge of coatings inspections, methods, terminology, process, measuring devices, tools, and reporting
- Must have a working knowledge of blue print interpretation, coatings specifications, and government regulations in regards to coatings inspection
- Individual must be willing to receive hazmat awareness training
- Experience providing training and presentations to a group of employees
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with customers and provide informative and concise information
- Previous experience in an industrial, manufacturing, or construction environment is beneficial
- Experience with discipline-specific industry standards (API, ASME, AWWA, NACE, SSPC etc.) is preferred
- NACE and NDE Inspection certifications are helpful, but not necessary
- Previous experience in rail or steel manufacturing industry is a plus!
We are seeking experienced individuals to join our concrete team. Applicants should be experienced in prep work (grading and forming), as well as finishing concrete. Knowledge of ADA requirements will be helpful. The work will be in the greater Ann Arbor and Detroit areas. Must have transportation. CDL drivers will be compensated at a higher rate for their ability to compliment the crew with more flexible skillsets. work will start mid-March 2018.
Epoxy Flooring Installers
Positions available for Experienced Epoxy/Urethane Flooring Installers and Concrete Polishing Operators.
Unlimited Opportunities for personnel with Supervision/Leadership Skills, good background, drivers licenses and transportation.
Above average pay with bonuses for key people with experience in the Resinous Flooring and Concrete Restoration Industry.
Training for minimal experience available.
Please provide resume or experience.
Serious inquiries only.
I.S.& L. provides all types of Specialty Concrete Resurfacing to include Epoxy, Urethane Flooring Systems, Concrete Polishing, Toppings, Stains and Decorative Finishes.
I.S.& L. provides the Highest in Quality, Professional and Cost Effective Installations.
We provide Specialty Coating Applications for Structural Steel, Chemical Resistant Linings for Secondary Containment and Concrete Roof Systems.
I.S.& L. offers over 25 years of experience with the most Advanced Technology in our market.
Silver Lining Services, LLC ALBUQUERQUE SATELLITE OFFICE 3250 COORS BLVD NW SUITE D Accepting applications for A PERSONAL CARE SERVICES CAREGIVER in the Albuquerque and surrounding area. Qualified candidates must be genuinely interested in helping people who are elderly or who have disabilities of any kind.
Qualifications include but not limited to: Must be at least 18 years of age or older. Must successfully pass a nationwide caregiver criminal history screening and Consolidated Online Registry.
Possess a current valid New Mexico Driver's License with satisfactory motor vehicle record. Passing score of 80% or better on the Caregiver Competency Exam. Must have reliable transportation with proof of current registration and required insurance coverage.
CPR and First Aid certified or be able to obtain satisfactory certification within a prescribed time frame. Qualified candidates may send their resume to Human Resources via fax at 505-287-4881, email shellyslsnm.net , or complete an application at 3250 Coors Blvd NW Suite D. Silver Lining Services, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
Silver Lining Psychiatry Winter Garden, Florida
Health Benefits/Salary TBD
Work in Orlando’s top Psychiatric practice!
Silver Lining Psychiatry is an outpatient psychiatric practice situated in Winter Garden, FL, (close to Windermere and Orlando on CR 535). Silver Lining Psychiatry is a thriving practice, with a need for additional providers. We are completely outpatient based . Silver Lining Psychiatry see’s Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric patients (12-80) . Orlando is a rapidly growing city with a high demand for compassionate mental healthcare providers.
We Pride Ourselves in providing the absolute best Psychiatric care in the Orlando Metro area. The individual must be friendly, knowledgeable, and have a genuine concern for the well-being of our patients. The Individual must also have excellent communication skills, and bedside manner. It is essential that our providers have the ability to create a strong connection with our patients. This practice's scheduling and patient information is based on electronic medical record (EMR).
Please visit our website for more information regarding our practice and values.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates for the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant position . The individual will be responsible for providing initial Psychiatric evaluations and medication management. You will prescribe medications, monitor the results of medicated treatments, collaborating with Psychiatrists to maximize the results of psychiatric services. This is a full-time 9-5 Salaried position.
3Rd Shift Machine Operator/Floater
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for performing power assisted assembly operations on high speed lining machines and monitoring production runs/orders through the molding machines, checking for quality, and maintaining a clean work area throughout the facility.
- Operates power-assisted machinery to assemble components (caps, lining and spouts).
- Visually inspects parts/assemblies for defects.
- Properly marks all scrap boxes.
- Responsible for changing lining rolls when empty or the job order changes.
- Operate and monitor grinders and presses ensuring the product is manufactured in accordance with specifications, schedules and deadlines.
- Ensures rejected and accepted product is separated.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area, keeping walkways and aisles clear ensuring a safe work environment.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO CAROL.SANTIAGO@ADVANTAGERESOURCING.COM
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!