Lining Machine Operator Job Description Sample
We are currently looking for someone who wants to learn how to line old pipes . This is a growing industry in Trenchless Technology . We repair and replace pipes without digging them up . We use computers , robotic cutters , remote control cameras , spray equipment and inversion equipment . We have an office in Olive Branch Ms and in Tampa Fl . . We travel all over the southeast and northeast . A week is spent on safety training . We work in energy plants , food plants , commercial properties and some residential .
Lining Mechanic - Nights
To provide knowledge and troubleshooting capabilities for all areas of plastics injection molding machines, as well as building maintenance and other projects. Press maintenance, Auxiliary Equipment Maintenance, and Building and Facility Maintenance.
Qualified candidates must have a High School diploma or GED. Must have a high degree of knowledge in working with various mechanical and electrical. Have extensive experience working in machine or facility maintenance. Post high school mechanic/ electrical and exposure to quality assurance training preferred.
Non-Discrimination Policy: Drug Plastics & Glass Company, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Drug Plastics does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, genetic information, disability or any other status protected by law.
Apprentice Plumbing/Epoxy Lining Technicians
If you are interested in an opportunity with room for individual growth and development, please review the following information and requirements, if you are right person for the job submit your resume with return contact information.
We are currently seeking Plumbers and Laborers of all levels and backgrounds: the Apprentice Epoxy Lining Technician will be working in a construction setting with Mechanical, Plumbing, and Piping systems working with teams performing pipe rehabilitation using structural liners and blown in place epoxy coatings. As the demand for our services grows we are looking to hire, train, and develop Plumbers and Pipe Lining Technicians. SPT offers a epoxy lining certification program for apprentices, journeymen, and master level.
- Has basic plumbing hand tools
- Able to troubleshoot diagnose, assemble, and repair both pressured plumbing (hot and cold water) and drain/sewer systems
- Willing to learn state and local codes and regulations
- Willing to learn how to read blueprints and mechanical drawings.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Possess strong desire, willingness and ability to learn new tasks.
- A focused, team player
- Detail oriented
- Clean presentable appearance
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Able to work a flexible work schedule including on call rotation
Basic Job Description:
- Business growth and development through excellence, on time, on budget delivery of a high quality product
- Plumbing/Construction work environment, technician will be working with a team of technicians, who are performing two part epoxy based pipe lining operations (both structural and blown in place); turn key product project delivery. This often involves, heavy lifting, walking long distances, carrying and moving tools and equipment.
- Part of the pipe rehabilitation process is the technician crews working together in teams to dissect, discover, and understand piping systems, this often involves: heavy lifting, working in small spaces, and in a “dirty job” environment.
- Plumbers and Pipe lining technicians often have to interact with clientele, other contractors, and owner representatives.
MANDATORY Job Requirements:
- DRUG FREE
- No DUI’s (Must have valid driver’s license)
- High School Diploma/GED
- Basic reading, writing, and math aptitude
- General Construction/Plumbing Knowledge
- General knowledge of construction/plumbing tools and equipment
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Ability to lift up to 50Lbs
- Clean and Presentable appearance
- Willing and able to travel
- Willing to work in a "dirty job" environment
- Willing to work a flexible schedule: day work, night work, weekend work, and on call shifts
- Experience/knowledge of Plumbing/Piping systems
- Experience/knowledge of tools and construction equipment
- Mechanical experience/knowledge
- Ability to work with and repair tools, machines, and motors
- Inventory Management background
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company vehicle during working hours/on call shifts
Based upon experience (DOE)
As a leader, we utilize state-of-the-art techniques and equipment, while continually investing in technologies that make investigative and no-dig plumbing possible. Our commitment to technology means you get to see problems for yourself so you can make knowledgeable and confident decisions about the solution. Throughout the United States with corporate offices in Central and South Florida and Southern California, we investigate, diagnose and implement solutions that work the first time, every time, with minimum down time, destruction and inconvenience
Position Type:Full-Time Regular
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years
Hours of Work:various
Location:US - Ohio - Wapakoneta
Division:EMG - Chemical Products Division
Education Required:High School Diploma
- Travel Percentage:0.00 Email a FriendSaveSaveApply Now Position Description: Perform all functions related to Extrusion, including but not limited to: calculating and preparing resin blends, starting-up and lining out all extruders and relaxers; changing dies and mandrels as required; monitoring and maintaining standard operating conditions as part of extrusion heat profiles; troubleshooting to correct any process problems; keeping accurate production records; and packaging finished product as required. Position
Must be able to work shift work. The successful candidate must be quality conscious, possess a strong work ethic and be comfortable working in a team environment. A background in maintenance, machining or extrusion experience is a plus. Applicant must be able to troubleshoot and be mechanically inclined. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Manufacturing - Machine Operator - Plastics Machine Operator - Molding
Job Title: Operator
Location: Delano, MN
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
The employees in this position are responsible for the overall operations of the machine and the manufacturing of good quality parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and operates molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to meet scrap and production goals.
- Ensures quality of parts coming off machine.
- Reads and follows the molding process sheets, correcting any errors immediately, in writing, to their supervisor or lead person.
- Continually communicates with their lead person, maintenance, quality control and/or supervisor whenever they have questions or need assistance regarding any of the requirements of their job.
- Keeps their work area clean and organized. Places all parts to be trimmed in crates or on pallets.
- Fills out production reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with others.
- Keeps productive materials appropriately stocked.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Performs all aspects of the job in accordance with the safety standards set forth by Solar Plastics.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management.
(The essential duties and responsibilities will have been satisfactorily completed when the following are demonstrated) Note: This only pertains to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and is not all inclusive of the entire performance evaluation process. Acceptable performance is based on first time quality of molded parts, machine productivity and work area cleanliness and organization.
Copier/Scanner/Fax, Computer, Phone System, Welding Equipment, Lathe and Mill Operation, Hand and Power Tools, Forklift, Ladders
- understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- understand problems, collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- communicate with individuals face to face; requires ability to hear and speak effectively.
- express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with others accurately and quickly.
- orally and in writing, communicate technical information.
- add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
- be able to see and hear 8+ hours per day.
- have visual acuity to perform activities such as running production machines, etc.
- possess good manual and finger dexterity (working with small bolts, nuts, screws, adding inserts, flushing out parts, flaming parts, etc.).
- sit, stand and walk up to 8+ hours per day.
- work at a rapid speed, twist, bend, push, pull, carry, stoop, reach and grasp 8+ hours per day for activities such as working on equipment, making repairs, etc.
- work in confined, tight spaces. Requires continuous finger movement and keyboard usage for carrying and using equipment, tools, etc. Extensive wrist movement is required.
- lift 50+ pounds, unaided on a regular basis. (hoists are available and should be used for parts and molds that exceed this weight level).
- use hand tools.(i.e, power drills, hammers, routers, etc).
- Exposed to heat, cold and potential internal temperature changes up to 8+ hours per day. Exposed to outside working environment when salvaging parts, roof and grounds work. Exposed to solvents when part cleaning, acids/corrosives when cleaning floor, dust, dirt, fumes/vapors/gases from plastics processes, ovens and propane tanks.
This position works independently 8+ hours per day and occasionally works directly with others. Must be able to work the hours/shift required. Ability to work additional hours, as needed to accommodate issues that may arise in the 24-hour operation.
This position exists in a production and shop environment, with occasional need to enter the office.
Personal Protection Equipment
- Eye safety glasses necessary to enter production area.Hearing protection must be worn when excessive noise is present on the production floor and in the shop.
Solar Plastics, LLC provides employees with a wide variety of benefits that include:
Life, AD&D & Dependent Life Insurance
Long-Term and Short-term Disability
Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Plan
Automatic Payroll Deposit Availability
Machine Operator | Plating Machine
- Follow procedures for polishing dies, polish dies for set amount of time
- Follow procedures for nickel plaiting dies, nickel plate dies for set amount of time
- Check titration levels and perform other tests as needed
- Adjust chemical mixtures daily to yield perfect results
- Improve processes and procedures to achieve overall efficiency standards
- Clean polish and nickel tanks on a weekly basis
- Quality check of all dies to determine if they can be moved to the next step in the production process
- Keep work area clean and free of safety hazards at all time
- Communicate with all other departments to ensure customer requirements are fully met
- Any other tasks as instructed by leads, supervisors or managers
- Assist other Finishing areas when needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to chemical fumes or airborne particles as well as moving mechanical parts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Mostly standing and walking work. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., 40 hours per week with occasional overtime on Saturdays.
Preferred Education & Special License(s)/Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- OSHA Hazwoper 40 hour, preferred but not required.
- Prior plating experience.
Kocher+Beck USA L.P. is an equal opportunity employer.
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
CNC Machine Operator / Set Up Operator
We are opening a second location and we are seeking CNC Machine Operators to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Set Up or Operate CNC 3, 4, 5-axis Mills, CNC Lathes, Citizen Swiss Style Screw machines, 9-axis multitasking machines
- Signing off on full measurements of first part and showing operator how to run the machine or part
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with machine tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to read print measurements
We offer full benefits with 60% of employee's premium paid by employer. We are running two facilities and at both locations we have 3 shifts available. Day shift runs from 8am-5pm, Mid shift runs from 4pm-1am, and Third Shift runs from 12am-9am. Shift differential is offered for Mid Shift and Third. We also offer a 401K program.
Fabricator / Polisher / Saw Jet Operator / CNC Operator / Machine Oper
We are looking for experienced Saw Jet Operators- CNC Operators - Fabricators/Laminators and Polishers
Experience is a plus- Must be Dependable- Team Worker- Able to Speak/Understand English- Must be able to lift 100 lbs (shop workers)
Pay Depending on Experience
We use the newest Technology and Sophisticated Tooling to help you do the job right with the highest Quality!
Daytime, Evening and Graveyard positions needed Immediately- We pay extra for you Night Owls!!!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!