Lining Setter Lockstitch Job Description Sample
We are currently looking for someone who wants to learn how to line old pipes . This is a growing industry in Trenchless Technology . We repair and replace pipes without digging them up . We use computers , robotic cutters , remote control cameras , spray equipment and inversion equipment . We have an office in Olive Branch Ms and in Tampa Fl . . We travel all over the southeast and northeast . A week is spent on safety training . We work in energy plants , food plants , commercial properties and some residential .
Apprentice Plumbing/Epoxy Lining Technicians
If you are interested in an opportunity with room for individual growth and development, please review the following information and requirements, if you are right person for the job submit your resume with return contact information.
We are currently seeking Plumbers and Laborers of all levels and backgrounds: the Apprentice Epoxy Lining Technician will be working in a construction setting with Mechanical, Plumbing, and Piping systems working with teams performing pipe rehabilitation using structural liners and blown in place epoxy coatings. As the demand for our services grows we are looking to hire, train, and develop Plumbers and Pipe Lining Technicians. SPT offers a epoxy lining certification program for apprentices, journeymen, and master level.
- Has basic plumbing hand tools
- Able to troubleshoot diagnose, assemble, and repair both pressured plumbing (hot and cold water) and drain/sewer systems
- Willing to learn state and local codes and regulations
- Willing to learn how to read blueprints and mechanical drawings.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Possess strong desire, willingness and ability to learn new tasks.
- A focused, team player
- Detail oriented
- Clean presentable appearance
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Able to work a flexible work schedule including on call rotation
Basic Job Description:
- Business growth and development through excellence, on time, on budget delivery of a high quality product
- Plumbing/Construction work environment, technician will be working with a team of technicians, who are performing two part epoxy based pipe lining operations (both structural and blown in place); turn key product project delivery. This often involves, heavy lifting, walking long distances, carrying and moving tools and equipment.
- Part of the pipe rehabilitation process is the technician crews working together in teams to dissect, discover, and understand piping systems, this often involves: heavy lifting, working in small spaces, and in a “dirty job” environment.
- Plumbers and Pipe lining technicians often have to interact with clientele, other contractors, and owner representatives.
MANDATORY Job Requirements:
- DRUG FREE
- No DUI’s (Must have valid driver’s license)
- High School Diploma/GED
- Basic reading, writing, and math aptitude
- General Construction/Plumbing Knowledge
- General knowledge of construction/plumbing tools and equipment
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Ability to lift up to 50Lbs
- Clean and Presentable appearance
- Willing and able to travel
- Willing to work in a "dirty job" environment
- Willing to work a flexible schedule: day work, night work, weekend work, and on call shifts
- Experience/knowledge of Plumbing/Piping systems
- Experience/knowledge of tools and construction equipment
- Mechanical experience/knowledge
- Ability to work with and repair tools, machines, and motors
- Inventory Management background
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company vehicle during working hours/on call shifts
Based upon experience (DOE)
As a leader, we utilize state-of-the-art techniques and equipment, while continually investing in technologies that make investigative and no-dig plumbing possible. Our commitment to technology means you get to see problems for yourself so you can make knowledgeable and confident decisions about the solution. Throughout the United States with corporate offices in Central and South Florida and Southern California, we investigate, diagnose and implement solutions that work the first time, every time, with minimum down time, destruction and inconvenience
Lining Mechanic - Nights
To provide knowledge and troubleshooting capabilities for all areas of plastics injection molding machines, as well as building maintenance and other projects. Press maintenance, Auxiliary Equipment Maintenance, and Building and Facility Maintenance.
Qualified candidates must have a High School diploma or GED. Must have a high degree of knowledge in working with various mechanical and electrical. Have extensive experience working in machine or facility maintenance. Post high school mechanic/ electrical and exposure to quality assurance training preferred.
Non-Discrimination Policy: Drug Plastics & Glass Company, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. Drug Plastics does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, genetic information, disability or any other status protected by law.
Internet Appointment Setter
Do you have Internet Sales or BDC experience and need a change from the automotive industry? There is a place for you at one of Camping World's dealership. The RV lifestyle brings family and friends together, therefore our customers have that mindset when they are making a purchase. We hire experience Internet Sales and BDC professionals at all our locations across the country. As a BDC Associate you will primarily be responsible for maintaining Business Development Center and for monitoring all internet leads, phone calls and following up on unsold leads. You will also responsible for working with the sales managers in order to maximize sales opportunities. If you are a customer service oriented individual with excellent organizational skills then this could be the position for you! Essential Job Functions:
Works closely with sales force and sales management following through on all internet leads on a daily basis
Maintains and keep dealership website updated
Initiates creative designs and ideas for ads, marketing campaigns and flyers
Monitoring and responding to Internet leads from our website and third party sites
Answer inbound customer phone calls
Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking the correct questions
Attending daily sales meetings to review the status of leads with sales managers
- May cross train to perform other duties Essential Job
High school diploma or the equivalent. A strong background in business, mathematics and computers is also useful.
At least a year of prior Internet Sales Experience a plus
Strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors.
Excellent computer skills a must
Sales experience a plus
Must be highly organized with great attention to detail We promote a drug-free work environment. Competitive pay, based on experience. We don't just accept diversity - we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside - and not simply check - the box. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Phone Pros: Top Dogs Can Earn up to $1,000 Per Week. No closing necessary. Set appointments only.
Our product is a technological advancement in the fight against hackers and promotes the latest security in payment processing!
The weak and meek need not apply … We call coast to coast helping businesses stop fraud one location at a time.
- Base Pay
- Daily and Monthly Bonuses
- Opportunity to Advance
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) a Plus
- On Public Transportation Route
- This is a growing office and we are Powered by First Data.
- Join the strongest phone team!
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CCI Merchant Services provides payment processing products and services to merchants of all sizes across the United States with special expertise and understanding of small to mid-size brick-and-mortar businesses.
Our payment services include, credit card, debit card, gift card and other products for businesses that accepts such payments. Among these are retail, wholesale, restaurants, jewelry, trades, crafts, medical, legal, professional associations and Internet businesses.
We are focused on providing our customers with value - including data, security and technology in payment processing. We deliver this by ensuring access to the latest software downloads and terminal upgrades, as needed, and the latest point-to-point encryption and tokenization software. Our agents are ahead of the curve helping merchants understand how to adopt the latest technologies available.
Staff Source has a Die Setter position open on afternoons in the City of Sterling Heights. Position consists for setting dies into press machines. adjust presses, feed, coil heights as required. Ability to operate heavy equipment, use gauges, tooling and die setting equipment. Operate hilo and crane to transfer equipment. Hours 330 p.m. to 130 a.m. $16.00 to $18.00 an hour and this position is a direct hire.
Inside Sales Representative / Appointment Setter
XL.net is looking for a dynamic, impact player sought to join our growing sales team. The right candidate will feel energized having engaging conversations with business owners and C-level executives, with the purpose of setting _5_ qualified introduction meetings for our Outside Sales staff per week.
Our team is energetic, results-focused and committed to doing more than expected, together.
We provide full training, a Salesforce database of qualified leads, and lots of fun perks. The compensation and benefits package is robust, with an aggressive bonus structure. Target compensation is $70+k annually.
Door To Door Appointment Setter
- Cypress Prime Roofing is currently looking to add 2-3 individuals to our team of storm restoration representatives to assist in handling the influx of insurance claims due to storm damage such as hail and wind that have recently been affecting the metropolitan area. Our company’s revenue tripled from 2016 to 2017 growing 3 million worth of restoration projects and insurance claim related construction, and we are expecting to continue to grow up to $10 million for 2018 to become one of the area’s fastest growing restoration companies. To handle the additional jobs our company anticipates, we need 2‐3 driven, energetic, independent individuals to join our team and assist our Storm Restoration Representative generate leads/appointments.
- No experience? No problem. Cypress Prime Roofing delivers the best storm restoration training program in the nation, developing fully capable, proficient representatives within 3‐5 days. Individuals we hire receive training on the basic construction, insurance, and storm damage knowledge they need in order to assist our Storm Restoration Representative generate leads/appointments.
Compensation & Benefits
- Commission structured
- $25 per qualified inspection (completed inspection)
- Bonus Commissions paid on all completed jobs ($125 per job)
- Monthly and annual bonuses for performance
- Annual company trip
- Must be comfortable dealing face to face with customers
- Must have reliable transportation
- Independent nature, self-discipline, and good time management (representatives create and manage their own work schedule)
- Sales experience is a plus, but not a necessity
- Must have a smart phone to download appropriate applications used in the field
Responsibilities & duties of the position
- Generate 'Free Roof Inspection' appointments for Storm Restoration Representatives to access damages.
- Door Knocking and canvassing areas while keeping a log of progress
Outbound Telemarketer / Appointment Setter
Clear Choice Home Improvements has an exciting opportunity for Full Time and Part Time Telemarketers and Appointment Setters. There is unlimited income potential, because we offer a lucrative base + bonus plan. Our showroom and office are located on South Willow right in Manchester NH.
Telemarketers / Appointment Setter schedule in-home consultations over the phone for our home improvement products by taking inbound leads as well as making outbound calls to our database, following up with homeowners who have previously contacted us. We are heavily marketed on TV, internet, , events, etc. which generates new leads daily.
Full Time Benefits:
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Paid Professional Training
- Fun family-like work environment
- Opportunity for growth
- Experience in a call center or sales position preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be professional, articulate, persuasive, and able to multi-task
- Computer skills, ability to converse and type simultaneously
- Determined and driven to succeed financially
Outside Appointment Setter
Outside Appointment Setter. We are seeking highly motivated, driven, and goal oriented individuals to become part of our canvassing and marketing team! Previous canvassing experience is a bonus, but no experience necessary. If you are good with people, energetic, and have a positive attitude then we will teach you the necessary tools and skill sets to succeed and make more money than you thought possible. THIS IS A DOOR TO DOOR CANVASSING POSITION. If you love the outdoors and talking to people, then this is the job for you! Our canvassers generate leads through traditional grassroots door-to-door outreach. This is a job for top-notch communicators who are just as good at listening as they are at talking. Money motivated individuals can earn full time money while working part time hours. Our top canvassers make up to $800 per week in only 25 hours of work! THIS IS A DOOR TO DOOR CANVASSING POSITION. Our culture is made up of team members dedicated to doing the right thing- for our families, for our customers, and for our community. We work hard, HAVE FUN, and provide the best customer experience in the industry. We combine over 25 years of expertise and provide the absolute best value to our customer and neighbors. THIS IS A DOOR TO DOOR CANVASSING POSITION. Here are just a few of the MANY reasons why you should apply immediately:
- Sleep in every day (unless you wake up at 2 pm...you will be late for work)
- Done early enough to have a life (Don't have a life? With all the free time you could find one!)
- Living wage plus bonuses (Money does not buy happiness, but it can buy some cool stuff!)
- Get paid to take a walk through some of the nicest parts of S.E. Wisconsin!
- Great team environment and make some new friends!
What you will be doing:
- Daily arriving at our office in Franklin
- Attending a weekly meeting with the team, leads, and manager discussing the week's plan and last week's results
- Approaching homeowners and speaking with them about their roofing, windows, baths,and gutters
- Setting appointments for our professional sales representatives to provide demonstrations
What we are looking for:
- Professional, outgoing and friendly personality with a strong work ethic
- Willing to walk neighborhoods, work independently, while being a part of a great team
- Assertive, self-motivated with Strong negotiation skills and results orientated
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields is a PLUS, but not necessary
- Working cell phone to call in leads to our inside sales team
What we offer:
- Hourly Wage + Spiffs + Generous Bonus program!
- Company Transportation!
- Flexible Schedule's!
- Company Apparel!
- Paid Training!
- Future Advancement!
- Experienced management!
- Commission is NOT a draw!
Our Schedule: 25+ hours per week! Monday - Thursday 2 pm to 7:30 pm and Saturday: 10 pm to 2:00 pm If you cannot work all days of the schedule, that is OK, we can work around it! If you are interested in working for a very progressive, forward thinking and dynamic team with a a quarter of a century long established company, please email your resume immediately to be considered!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!