Linter Saw Sharpener Job Description Sample
Scottb Zip - Machinist/Gn Style Knife Sharpener
INLINE PLASTICS CORP.
Facility: SHELTON, Connecticut
Reports to: MOLD SHOP MANAGER
The candidate shall have the ability to fabricate parts from 2-D drawings and 3-D solid models using machines such as horizontal cutoff saws, band saws, disk and belt sanders, drill presses, manual and NC lathes, manual milling machines and surface grinders.
In addition, the candidate shall be able to develop fixtures for holding a part during the machining process and also determining the proper sequence of machining operations so design tolerances are satisfied and raw material scrap is minimized.
With training the candidate will become proficient with preparing rapid prototype molds, installing the mold in a laboratory thermoforming machine and forming prototype plastic containers. As well as, trimming the parts using steel rule dies with a press.
Over time and with training, the candidate shall become knowledgeable with the general design, construction and assembly of thermoforming form tools, trim tools, stackers.
Essential Function/Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function/duty satisfactorily. Other duties/functions may be added or assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Studies blue prints, sketches, drawings, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operation for fabrication and setup requirements of work pieces and machine tools.
· Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or work pieces as a guide for subsequent machining.
- Capable of generating simple machine programs for 2-3 axis machining centers using the machine’s control interface.
· Safely and correctly sets up and operates machine tools such as lathes, manual and NC milling machines and surface grinders to fabricate parts. Selects correct cutting tools, end mills, etc. to minimize process time and deliver desired surface finish.
- Safely lifts raw materials, machined parts or tooling into the proper position and secures the item(s) onto surface plates, work tables or tool assemblies.
- Fabricates and repairs molds, cavities and other tooling components from prints or by verbal instructions.
· Computes dimensions using trigonometry, plans layout, and determines assembly method and sequence of operations.
- Verifies dimensions, alignments and clearances.
- Uses hand tools for venting and polishing of molds and sharpening hi-die knives.
- Makes fixtures and gauges to hold and check work.
- Knowledge and ability to machine aluminum mold castings.
- Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining parameters such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut, and/or enters commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control data.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control media as required.
- Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications, blueprints, etc.
- Verifies and documents critical dimensions and alignment of thermoform tooling and components assemblies per inspection procedures using calipers, micrometers, height gauges and other measuring instruments.
- Fits and assembles parts into complete assembly.
- Confers with engineers, programmers or others to resolve machining, assembly, and tooling problems
- Able to prepare rapid prototype molds for installation into a laboratory thermoforming sample machine. Fabricates components as necessary for installation and produces and trims thermoforming sample containers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Product Safety and Quality
- Follows Product Safety and Quality standards
- Follows FDA GMP’s in regards to food contact packaging as it pertains to the employee
- Practices safe work habits and follows general safety procedures such as proper lifting and bending, ergonomics, proper use of equipment and use of personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Practices good housekeeping including clutter-free work area and general cleaning; follows FDA product safety standards, follows IPC product defense standards and complies with all SQF requirements
- Ensures lockout procedures are followed any time the equipment is being cleaned, maintained or repaired.
The list below represents the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) with 3-5 years of working in a machine shop; Machinist Certificate from a Technical School with 0-5 years experience or a State Certified Machinist with a minimum of five years’ experience in machine shop. The ability to demonstrate proficiency in the setup and operation of all shop machine tools, inspection equipment and methods and tool repair procedures.
- Language Skills- Must be able to communicate on a one-on-one basis or in group situations, understand instructions and follow SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Mathematical Skills- Ability to work with mathematical fundamentals of shop math; geometry and trigonometry.
- Reasoning Ability- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instruction. Ability to resolve problems and have a strong mechanical aptitude. Have an understanding of how thermoformed (sheet) plastic is formed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
2. The employee is occasionally required to climb, or balance, stoop, kneel and crouch.
3. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
4. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical machinery, sharp cutters and metal chips.
2. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
3. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
4. The work area is well lighted and climate controlled.
Never....................Not at all
PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ON ZIP RECRUITER FOR THIS JOB, YOUR RESUME WILL NOT FORWARD TO US UNLESS YOU ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS, THANK YOU
To service our customers, we operate three manufacturing plants, one distribution center and a Research, Development and Engineering center.
Our goal is to double our sales and we need your help. If you are a collaborative, high energy, high performing team player, we are interested in talking with you.
Machine Maintenance Technician
Troubleshoot and repair Mechanical and Electrical breakdowns on production machinery, rebuild equipment as necessary, appraise equipment condition, perform detailed machine preventive maintenance and order/fabricate spare/replacement parts as required.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair complex production equipment including mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electromechanical equipment.
- Perform detailed preventive maintenance of production equipment.
- Welds, repairs or reproduces broken or worn equipment components.
- Develop comprehensive reports of machine conditions as required.
- Other functions may apply as required by the position or the company; additional functions may be added as required by the company.
- All positions are under the compliance of the Employee Handbook.
- Minimal computer literacy
- Basic ability to use calipers, micrometers, multi-meter and amp-meter.
- Must be able to read and understand Electrical and Mechanical Blueprints.
- Ability to use grinders, mills, lathes, bench grinders, welder, drill press, hand drill, blade sharpener and other equipment.
- Ability to work with others.
- Other job related duties as required by direct supervision.
- Ability to lift 50 plus pounds.
- Participate in company problem resolution teams.
- Participate in company Kaizen events
- Please refer to employee contract.
Visión General de la Posición
Resolver y reparar averías mecánicas o de electricidad en la máquinas de producción, remplazar equipo si es necesario, evaluar las condiciones del equipo, realizar mantenimiento preventivo de los equipos para evitar un deterioro mayor, deberá solicitar remplazo de las piezas o equipos, de ser necesario.
Funcionesesencial del trabajo
- Habilidad para resolver y reparar equipos de producción complejos, tales como, maquinaria hidráulica, neumática, y equipos electromecánicos.
- Realizar mantenimiento preventivo a los equipos de producción.
- Realizar trabajo de soldadura, reparaciones o reproducir componentes de equipos rotos o desgastados.
- Realizar reportes sobre las condiciones de las máquinas, si es requerido.
- Otras funciones pueden aplicar como es requerido por la posición o la empresa; funciones adicionales se pueden añadir como es requerido por la empresa.
- Todas las posiciones están bajo el cumplimiento del Manual del Empleado.
- Conocimiento básico del uso de computadoras.
- Conocimiento básico en el uso de calibres , micrómetros , multi-metro y amp-metro
- Debe ser capaz de leer y entender los planos eléctricos y mecánicos.
- Capacidad de utilizar amoladores, tornos, amoladoras de banco, máquina de soldar , taladro de prensa, taladro de mano , palas y otros equipos.
- Capacidad de trabajar con otros.
- Otro tipo de trabajo o responsabilidades serán requeridas por su supervisor inmediato.
- Poder levantar hasta 50 libras.
Funciones No-esenciales para la Posición
- Participar en el equipo de resolución de problemas de la empresa.
- Participar en los eventos Kaizen de la empresa.
Plan de compensation
- Refiérase al contrato estipulado
Pose Tracking Analyst
POSE TRACKING ANALYST Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for the position, please click the Apply for this Job link/button. If you would like to bookmark this position for later review, click on the Bookmark link. If you would like to print a copy of this position for your records, click on the Print Preview link. Bookmark this Posting | Print Preview | Apply for this Job Posting Details Posting Details Reference Number 13-27529 Posted Job Title POSE TRACKING ANALYST School Name School of Engineering and Applied Science Org Bioengineering Posted to the Web 12/06/2017 Posted Job/Salary Grade C Employment Type Exempt Hours N/A Position Type Full Time Position Schedule 9am -6pm Months 12 Position Length Contingent Upon Funding Position End Date University Overview The University of Pennsylvania, the largest private employer in Philadelphia, is a world-renowned leader in education, research, and innovation. This historic, Ivy League school consistently ranks among the top 10 universities in the annual U.S. News & World Report survey. Penn has 12 highly-regarded schools that provide opportunities for undergraduate, graduate and continuing education, all influenced by Penn’s distinctive interdisciplinary approach to scholarship and learning. Penn offers a unique working environment within the city of Philadelphia. The University is situated on a beautiful urban campus, with easy access to a range of educational, cultural, and recreational activities. With its historical significance and landmarks, lively cultural offerings, and wide variety of atmospheres, Philadelphia is the perfect place to call home for work and play. The University offers a competitive benefits package that includes excellent healthcare and tuition benefits for employees and their families, generous retirement benefits, a wide variety of professional development opportunities, supportive work and family benefits, a wealth of health and wellness programs and resources, and much more. School/Center Overview Penn Engineering’s world-acclaimed faculty, state-of-the-art research laboratories and highly interdisciplinary curricula offer an experience that is unparalleled. Innovation and technology drive every program and transform the fundamentals of what future engineers are learning. http://www.seas.upenn.edu/ Duties The Pose Tracking Analyst will solve data science problems that matters for integer linter programming (ILP) based pose tracking utilizing extract features, setting up code for ILP formulations of tracking, producing code to be used in the context of a package like openpose. Such approaches promise to be a major enabler for large scale movement science in the Kording lab. The resulting codes can be exceptionally complex (e.g. using hierarchical bender’s decomposition). The Pose Tracking Analyst will interface and collaborate with other Kording lab members to find ways of meaningfully using the code. The Pose Tracking Analyst will work closely with Dr. Konrad Kording on producing data science ideas that matter. Position is contingent upon continued funding. Qualifications A Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering or related field and 2 years to 3 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Deep experience using convolutional neural networks and other machine learning and data science approaches required. Experience with context of a package like openpose and integer linter programming (ILP) based pose tracking. Affirmative Action Statement Penn adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class. Special Requirements Quick Link http://jobs.hr.upenn.edu/postings/33318 Posting Supplemental Questions Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*). + * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
Contacted by a Penn Recruiter
Referred by a Penn Employee
Referred by a friend or family member
Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC)
Inside Higher Ed
Other Internet Advertisement
Other Social Media Site
Professional Affiliation/Trade Website
Diversity Association/Publication Website
Heard about it at a conference or career fair
Recruitment and/or staffing agency + * What is your highest level of education completed?
Less than high school education
High School Diploma or GED
Vocational or Technical School
Associate's Degree or Two Year College
PHD/MD/JD or equivalent doctoral degree + * How many years of experience do you have related to this position? + 0 to 1 Year + 1 to 2 Years + 2 to 3 Years + 3 to 5 Years + 5 to 7 Years + 7 to 10 Years
Over 10 Years Applicant Documents Required Documents
Resume Optional Documents
HTM Instrument Sharpening Tech I Temple
High School Diploma + 2years experience in the surgical instrument sharpening industry
Valid Driver's license As a health care system committed to improving the health of those we serve, we are asking our employees to model the same behaviors that we promote to our patients. As of January 1, 2012, Baylor Scott & White Health no longer hires individuals who use nicotine products.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Data Engineer – Sharpen AWS Skills & Enjoy Onsite Perks
Summer Interns Looking To Sharpen Their Machine -Learning Skills-Hopkinton MA
Why Work at Dell? Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility. Autonomous Vehicles, Speech Recognition and the Internet of Things are all fundamentally transforming the world. Do you want to be part of the revolution? If yes, you’ll need to understand the technology that is driving it, Machine Learning. Located in Hopkinton MA, In this role you’ll helping us to apply Machine Learning techniques to real world problems that are experienced by our customers during their day to day operations. You’ll be working with a highly focused group of hardware and software Engineers to perform experiments related to queuing and congestion. The results of these experiments will provide direction for product development. [Role Responsibilities]
Collaborate with peers, team leads to design and perform experiments related to Machine Learning.
Document results, including any problems, diagnostics and interactions with other team members
Present any findings and next steps to other technologists on an as needed basis. [Requirements]
Familiar with Machine Learning tools and languages especially Python Scikit-Learn
Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, with proven experience interacting with a range of personalities and styles, to establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization
Able to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures, grasp technical concepts, and adapt easily to change
Must have a passion for learning and demonstrable intellectual curiosity
Able to manage competing demands, multiple priorities, while remaining adaptable and flexible
Currently participating in a BS or MS in Computer Science program or equivalent. [Preferences]
Demonstrated interest in the Machine Learning space (e.g., Kaggle competitions, ML related publications)
Ice Rink Attendant - Full Time - Beaver Creek Resort
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak. The Ice Rink Attraction Attendant is responsible for the daily opening and closing procedures of the skate house and ice rink. Ensure a world class resort experience by meeting and exceeding guests' expectations. Candidates must be willing to work outdoors in varying weather conditions, help with lost children, injuries, supervise the ice rink, shovel snow, light cleaning and work at the skate rental stand/cash register. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Maintain a safe environment on the ice rink
Give basic skating instructions
Perform routine ice maintenance with resurfacing equipment
Rent skates and run register at rental shop
Keep a record of ice conditions and incidents at the ice rink
Initiate medical response
Maintain cleanliness of rental shop, ice surface and surrounding area
Perform routine maintenance
Report all needed repairs and needs to rink supervisor
Use skate sharpener
Light and maintain fireplaces surrounding ice rink
Other duties as assigned
Must be 16 years of age of older - required
Previous work experience at an Ice Rink - preferred
Able to read, write, speak, understand and comprehend English fluently - required
Able to stand for long periods of time on uneven surfaces - required
Must be able to work outside in all winter conditions - required
Must be willing and able to help with injuries - required
In-person interview - required
Background check - required
Able to work weekends and holidays - required
Able to work until 10pm - required
Previous guest service experience - required
Cash handling experience - required
Ability to speak more than one language - preferred
Certified in First Aid - preferred
Positive work ethic
Enjoy working with guests
Able to ice skate, or willing to learn We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities?
Then Beaver Creek is for you . www.vailresortscareers.com Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.Requisition ID [[id]]
is one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across USA.
N2S is headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region.
N2S offers a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to client needs including staffing, training and technology.
Job Summary Company Net2Source, Inc.
Job Title Senior Resource Location Memphis, TN.
Mandatory Skills 1.
React JS 2.
React Router 4.
WebPack Tree Shaking Bundling Optimization 5.
Jest Engzyme 6.
HTML 5, CSS, JS 7.
Ecma Script 8.
Boot Strap Material UIMaterialize CSS Semantic UI 9.
Responsive Web 10.
Node JS 11.
JS Linter 12.
Redux Saga Thung 1.
Strong on JS,React JS, Redux, Web Pack, JS object Model, CSS Framework (Boot Strap Material -UI ) 2.
Skills on FE Development on cross platform 3.Knowledge on SSR Isomorphic JS is a plus 4.
Experience on Agile practices 5.
Familarity with RESTful APIs 6.
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanism, such as JSON web tokens 7.
Knowledge on Front-end piplelines and tools 8.
Experience on bench mark and optimization 9.
Familarity with Software Configuration Management Tools SVN, Git 10.
Famililarity in new Ecma Script specifications Preferred Skills 1.
E-Commerce Domain Knowledge 2.
Experience on tools such as JIRA is a plus 3.
Experience on data structure libraries is a plus Roles and Responsibilities 1.
Must partnership with Product Owners Other stakeholders 2.
Must be able to work on Mobile-First design using React JS eco system 3.
Must be able to communicate efficiently to team to accomplish techincal goals.
Must be able to convert business requirements to design, mentor on code practices, manage and audit code deliverables.
Must be able to work on onshore offshore model.
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 1000 consultants across the globe.
We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S.
We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S.
and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source?, Visit us at httpwww.net2source.com Regards, Thanks, Neha Agarwal Net2Source Inc.
Direct Board x 420 Fax Address 01 Ever trust Plaza, Suite 305, Jersey City, NJ 07302 Website
(REACT ) AND (REDUX OR SAGA OR THUNG ) AND(WEBPACK OR WEB PACK OR WEB-PACK ) AND(CSS OR BOOTSTRAP OR BOOT STRAP OR BOOT-STRAP ) AND(AGILE OR SCRUM ) AND(REST ) AND (ECMA ) AND (HTML ) AND (ROUTER OR
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!