Linthicum Heights Job Description Sample
Director Of Opertions (General Management)
We are seeking a Director Of Opertions (General Management) to join our team! Successful applicant has a proven track record of success. Position requires a tenacious individual with strong commercial sales, operations and customer service skills. The Director of Operations is responsible for leading and overseeing day-to-day operations of the company's Shading Division.
You must evaluate, plan and implement all aspects of the operation to optimize efficiency and profitability. Must be able to perform P&L review. Concentration on business development strategies is essential and paramount to the Division's sales success. The Director of Operations must recruit, train, and retain a quality workforce. The company expectation is to maintain a friendly and safe working environment while delivering exceptional customer service and satisfaction. Compliance of local, state, and federal regulations is required.
- Oversee and coordinate the sales, office and installation service activities.
- Establish an annual sales plan for the division, along with individual and group quotas for the sales team.
- Define and execute sales strategies to meet or exceed annual sales plan and quotas.
- Identify, develop and close business opportunities in addition to in-house bids.
- Maintain favorable business relationships with key customer and vendor accounts.
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients.
- Cultivate a comprehensive understanding of the window treatment products, services and solutions offered.
- Provide oversight of projects' bid strategy, estimating process, and price optimization.
- Performa all contract review to ensure acquirement of profitable agreements.
- Actively manage the sales backlog. Establish and drive sales goals.
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement.
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting. Report overall team performance.
- Actively participate in coaching and training the Project Managers and Sales teams to ensure quality and consistency is delivered throughout the project lifecycle.
- Maintain fluid, efficient purchasing and inventory management processes and procedures.
- Maintain a clean organized warehouse/stockroom.
- Ensure division has qualified, well-trained, installation teams and lead technicians on all projects.
- Prepare and delivery performance reports to upper management per requirement.
- Primary resource to team during project or contract issue resolution.
- Direct oversight and management of several project installation teams. Responsible for coaching and training in regards to the trade and customer service skill requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Mechanical or Structural Engineering preferred. Will consider Business, or Sales degree with a proven 5+ years of direct commercial sales experience (DO NOT apply if don't fulfill this requirement).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Strong management and leadership abilities required to effectively pivot during project scope, budget or schedule changes.
- Experience as an operations manager with strong project management skills.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Open to learning new skills, products, services and industry information.
Lyft Driver Full Time (Independent Contractor)
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Licensed Sales Professional
Seeking an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for an exciting career with a local small business that has the backing as well as support of a well-established brand that people have grown to recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help to grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers to protect their homes, cars, retirement incomes, and quality of life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
Be a team player to help grow the agency
Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
Be organized and efficient
Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
Ensure a positive customer experience
Confident self-starter who works well independently
Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
Bilingual a plus
Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
The Licensed Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. ©2017 Allstate Insurance Co.
Looking for friendly, motivated service oriented individuals for full time positions.
Dedicated Experienced Cdl-A Truck Driver
USA Truck Dedicated Services Division has truck driving jobs with great home time, miles, pay, and benefits!We are now hiring experienced Class A CDL Truck Drivers for dedicated trucking jobs. Minimum of 1 year experience is necessary to apply. We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
- Loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
CDL Class A Truck Driver (Linthicum Heights,Md)
Since 1946, our leadership in bulk food grade transportation has given H.R. Ewell, Inc., the edge in providing the specialized knowledge, equipment, processes and experience our customers depend on in handling not only routine operations but unexpected and unique challenges.
H. R. Ewell, Inc., is looking for quality bulk drivers like you for our East Earl, PA terminal (Parking in Baltimore, MD).
Check out these amazing benefits and more!
- Stable, family owned food transportation company!
- Late model, well maintained equipment with PeopleNet eDriver Logs!
- Up to a $2,500 Sign On Bonus!
- Paid orientation/training!
- Great benefits!
Food grade tanker experience is preferred but NOT required. We will train you!
Work will be a mix of local and regional with 2-3 overnights per week running bulk container.
Come work for a company that knows you by name!!
H. R. Ewell, Inc.
Excellence in Food Transportation!
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company driver needed, company driving solo, company driving team, company otr, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, hazardous material, tanker truck driving, time at home
First Mortgage Processor
Overview - To apply please copy and paste the link below:
The First Mortgage Processor will be responsible for working with members and credit union loan officers to complete all processing activities for a residential first mortgage loan application.
The First Mortgage Processor will accurately package a complete residential first mortgage application for underwriting review and order all applicable third party services. The First Mortgage processor will also pro-actively gather all outstanding underwriting stipulations from members and/or third parties for loan clearance, while regularly updating the member applicant of the loan status and the appropriate next steps until the loan is cleared to close from underwriting. Pro-active accurate communication to the member applicants and loan officers is crucial to the maintenance of service levels and member service standards.
S3 has a commitment to excellence and the highest standards of member service. Our values and beliefs are critical to the success and growth of the business and they were all created with a unique cultural foundation.
The First Mortgage Processor is a mid-level position.
- Review all assigned mortgage applications submitted by loan officer(s) and ensure completion of all required data
- Ensure all RESPA disclosures have been generated accurately and delivered as required (throughout entire loan process)
- Complete all processing tasks assigned for loan application in Mortgage Loan Origination System
- Order and track status of: appraisal, flood cert, title report and credit supplements as required for loan completion
- Submit complete loan applications to underwriting for review
- Contact members regularly to provide status update and request outstanding documentation as requested by underwriting or as required by credit union guidelines
- Maintain service levels for all processing turn-times as set forth by management including but not limited to:
- Mandatory disclosure delivery
- Member daily/weekly/monthly communication standards
- Loan submission to underwriting
- Loan clearance from underwriting
- Process rate-lock requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Work in collaboration and partnership with other team members
- Work with Home Equity team to process applications in conjunction with first mortgage applications
- High School Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Knowledge of and experience with a paperless mortgage process is preferred
- 2-3 years of First Mortgage Processing experience required
- Knowledge of all recent RESPA , TILA and HMDA requirements is required
- Knowledge of agency (FNMA/FHLMC/FHA/VA) guidelines and requirements, inclusive of FNMA DU and FHLMC LP
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are necessary
- Excellent customer service skills with a high attention to detail
- Prioritize workload based on department requirements and customer needs
- Strong analytical skills required with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to multi-task in other areas of the unit
- Aptitude to work independently as well as part of a team
- Positive attitude and team-oriented
- Ability to function in changing environment
S3 implements and supports collaborative business solutions for our partner credit unions in the areas of Deposit Operations, Real Estate Lending, Consumer Lending, Collections, and Call Center Operations. Striving for excellence in everything we do, our goal is to deliver high-quality, cost-effective services to our credit union partners so they can invest in the futures of their organizations and most importantly, their members.
IT Enterprise Sales Consultant - New Sales
New Sales Consultant
Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc. (KMSI) is seeking an independent sales consultant (non-employee) to assist KMSI in securing new customers for use of KMSI’s learning technology (KMx). Previous enterprise software sales experience and being well versed in the marketing and presentation of enterprise software is required. There are no restrictions from representing non-competitive offerings from other organizations.
KMSI has become one of the largest learning technology providers in the industry and our KMx platform is providing service to millions of end-users. The key to our success has been our ability to listen to our clients and meet their needs. Our KMx Platform has redefined the future of learning technology and our company has made significant contributions to the industry.
KMx is an Advanced Distributed Learning Platform that provides fully integrated eLearning development, learning management, performance management, learning content management and virtual classroom technologies in one easy to use solution.
· Engage and excite potential customers to review our KMx learning platform by email, phone.
· Conduct initial product demonstrations via Webex and provide responses to common questions.
· Contact leads provided by KMSI and provide status updates as appropriate.
· Actively seek out interaction with corporate and association learning managers.
· Maintain accurate information on prospective new customer relationships.
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of enterprise software sales experience.
- Must be a strong communicator.
- Must have an interest in interacting with prospective customers.
- Must have a problem-solver mentality.
- Must be an energetic and independent self-starter.
- Must be interested in learning technology with a focus on business results.
KMSI will compensate the independent sales consultant for initial training time required to become capable of representing our solutions. All training is conducted via web conferencing technology in a group environment. Once initial training is completed, the sales consultant will have access to online webinars, references and tutorials to sharpen and maintain their product knowledge.
KMSI is looking for an independent sales consultant interested in earning a high commission on the sale of an exciting and innovative enterprise learning solution. For a complete description of the compensation opportunities provided please contact Mr. Frank Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in the sales consulting position, please submit your resume to the attention of Frank Adams at email@example.com or via fax (410-859-3414).
Software Developer - OWF
Linthicum, Maryland, 21090
Wireless Construction Manager / Construction Supervisor – Baltimore Area
We are looking for solid Wireless Construction Manager / Supervisor for a Contract role with one of our clients in the Baltimore area. It's for a great company with a solid, long term track record. You must be local and will travel throughout the Baltimore, MD area,
Education in a Construction related field is highly desirable
The Construction Manager / Construction Supervisor is responsible for duties that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Inspects and observes that a Wireless construction project, or an aspect of a construction project, is constructed in accordance with the plans and specifications of the project
- Identifies unforeseen conditions or errors in the plans or specifications and communicates such to the attention of their supervisor or the client
- Maintains an accurate set of field notes and daily diary
- Demonstrates sufficient skills and judgment to successfully complete larger or more complex construction projects
- Becomes knowledgeable with the pertinent information of a construction project, or aspect of a construction project, including but not limited to the plans and specifications, restrictions and right of ways, permits, test procedures, schedules, shop drawings, utility locations and information
- Develops and maintains a professional working relationship with construction contractors or subcontractors, and engineering/architectural design team.
- Supervises less experienced staff
- Prepares daily reports, takes progress photos, maintains record document information
- Monitors and records contractor’s work performance with the contract requirements and conducts final inspections, prepares punch lists, and collects documentation for closing out of contracts
- Coordinates materials testing, surveying services and other sub professional services that may be required
- Reviews and recommends progress payments to the contractor.
- Wireless Construction
- Cell site Management
- Civil Work
- Solid Computer Skills –MS Excel
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!