Linthicum Heights Job Description Sample
We are seeking an Installer to become a part of our team! You will assist with the installation and repair of various window shading solutions.
- Assist with the installation and repair of blinds, shades and projection screens
- Operate basic general and carpentry tools,materials and supplies
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Completion of daily service paperwork
- Field measurement of interior and exterior
- Read building floorplan to determine accurate placement of widow treatments
- Previous experience in a construction environment, or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- English reading and writing skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Valid state driver's license and personal transportation
- Ability to lift 50/+ lbs.
- Ability to climb 20+ foot ladders
Licensed Sales Professional
Seeking an Insurance Sales Professional for a Local Allstate Agency
Are you looking for an exciting career with a local small business that has the backing as well as support of a well-established brand that people have grown to recognize and trust? Working at a local Allstate agency may be your answer!
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will help to grow the Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships with the community. You’ll work as a member of a sales team focused on providing insurance and financial products that help customers to protect their homes, cars, retirement incomes, and quality of life.
As a Licensed Sales Professional, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
With more than 10,000 Allstate Agency Owners across the U.S., there are opportunities to start a career as a Licensed Sales Professional almost everywhere, including your hometown. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a local small business, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Responsibilities of a Licensed Sales Professional
Be a team player to help grow the agency
Achieve sales goals through leads and referrals
Be organized and efficient
Help protect customers by offering insurance and financial products that will meet their needs
Conduct needs-based customer policy reviews and update coverage
Ensure a positive customer experience
Confident self-starter who works well independently
Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
Maintain a positive and self-motivated attitude
Bilingual a plus
Driven to fulfill customers’ needs
Must be willing to obtain insurance licenses; already possessing a license is a plus
The Licensed Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. ©2017 Allstate Insurance Co.
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Commercial Service Technician / Hvac
We are seeking a Commercial Service Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by resolving technical issues and providing service information.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer heating and cooling needs
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Provide office with all required documentation, photos and follow check in and out procedures
- maintain a Professional attitude
- Must have a minimum of 5years experience in Commercial repair service and troubleshooting
- Must be able to work on Gas, Oil, Heat pumps, water and steam boilers, geothermal, chillers, exhaust fans and ductless split systems
- Must have CFC certification, Journeymen License and or Nate certifications.
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k and Life Insurance
- Competetive Pay - commission/bonus available
- Family owned and operated
- Service vehicle w/ GPS provided
- Paid Time Off
RCT is looking for a software developer to join our team on an Energy Storage project working primarily in Linux, C, and Windows user interface design. The software developer will work closely with an engineering team both internal and external to the contract and will work in a dynamic environment.
Approximately February 5, 2018, for 5 months
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Design, code, test, debug, implement, and maintain Linux C applications
- Review, validate, and integrate code written by remote partners
- Develop Graphical User Interface modules running on Windows to support program needs
- Interface with other engineers external to this contract in educating them on the development process
- Generate software documents and maintain configuration control within the program
- Collaborate with the development team and management to maintain scope and schedule
- One to three years of strong Linux and C programming
- One to three years of strong debugging skills and excellent problem-solving skills
- One to three years of Windows GUI and/or Operator Interface programming
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, proactive in responding to customer needs
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to operate in an extremely dynamic environment
- Hardware LAN experience
- MIL-SPEC experience
- Navy Shipboard software experience
- US Citizen Mandatory
- Secret Clearance Desired
IT Enterprise Sales Consultant - New Sales
New Sales Consultant
Knowledge Management Solutions, Inc. (KMSI) is seeking an independent sales consultant (non-employee) to assist KMSI in securing new customers for use of KMSI’s learning technology (KMx). Previous enterprise software sales experience and being well versed in the marketing and presentation of enterprise software is required. There are no restrictions from representing non-competitive offerings from other organizations.
KMSI has become one of the largest learning technology providers in the industry and our KMx platform is providing service to millions of end-users. The key to our success has been our ability to listen to our clients and meet their needs. Our KMx Platform has redefined the future of learning technology and our company has made significant contributions to the industry.
KMx is an Advanced Distributed Learning Platform that provides fully integrated eLearning development, learning management, performance management, learning content management and virtual classroom technologies in one easy to use solution.
· Engage and excite potential customers to review our KMx learning platform by email, phone.
· Conduct initial product demonstrations via Webex and provide responses to common questions.
· Contact leads provided by KMSI and provide status updates as appropriate.
· Actively seek out interaction with corporate and association learning managers.
· Maintain accurate information on prospective new customer relationships.
Necessary Skills and Experience
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of enterprise software sales experience.
- Must be a strong communicator.
- Must have an interest in interacting with prospective customers.
- Must have a problem-solver mentality.
- Must be an energetic and independent self-starter.
- Must be interested in learning technology with a focus on business results.
KMSI will compensate the independent sales consultant for initial training time required to become capable of representing our solutions. All training is conducted via web conferencing technology in a group environment. Once initial training is completed, the sales consultant will have access to online webinars, references and tutorials to sharpen and maintain their product knowledge.
KMSI is looking for an independent sales consultant interested in earning a high commission on the sale of an exciting and innovative enterprise learning solution. For a complete description of the compensation opportunities provided please contact Mr. Frank Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in the sales consulting position, please submit your resume to the attention of Frank Adams at email@example.com or via fax (410-859-3414).
Construction Team Leads, Crewman And General Laborers
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! WE WILL TRAIN ANYONE WITH THE RIGHT ATTITUDE!
Team members in these positions help meet company goals by communicating effectively with the foreman, installing quality work and always being respectful in the treatment of the customer and their home.
The ideal candidate has a sense of ownership, is enthusiastic, is honest, shows pride in their work and in being part of a team.
The successful candidate will undertake all aspects of waterproofing work including, but not limited to:
§ Polyurethane crack injection
§ Epoxy crack injection
§ Hand digging and waterproofing
§ Sump pump installation
§ Window well installation
Qualifications and educational requirements
§ High school diploma (preferred)
§ Ability to write legibly and error-free
§ Possess a valid Drivers’s Licence and Good driving record
§ Pass background check and drug screening
§ Experience using power tools
§ Neat and tidy appearance, courteous, good manners and respectful
§ Mature, trustworthy and dependable
§ Must have reliable transportation to the office daily
§ Transportation provided to/from job sites;
Inside Sales Rep - JOB Fair
You are invited to attend ATI’s
JOIN US FOR OUR INSIDE SALES REP OPEN HOUSE
When: Wed., Feb 21st Time: 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Where: 705 Digital Drive, Suite V, Linthicum, MD 21090
Food and Beverageswillbe Provided
Inside Sales Professionals
Calling all Superstar Sales Professionals!
Are you not happy with the income you’re currently making?
Looking to change your current work environment?
Tired of working nights and weekends?
If so, join us for a causal meet and greet on Wednesday, February 21st, 2018from 5pm – 7pm
Join the Leading Company in Automotive Training and
"You will love coming to work in the morning and hate going home at night, this is the best job I have ever had." "I love what I do, I get to change the lives of my clients while making a six figure income." These are direct quotes from employees at The Automotive Training Institute. If you are looking to be valued at work, excel in your career vs. work at your job and culture is just as important as the opportunity to make money, look no further. Automotive Training Institute is the place to be. VOTED TOP 25 WORKPLACES IN MARYLAND BY THE BALTIMORE SUN NEWSPAPER Automotive Training Institute is a nationally known and respected consulting firm in the Automotive Repair Industry and recognized as the best of the best by shop owners around the globe. In business for 30 years, our owner Chubby Frederick, shares his intimate knowledge of the auto industry with a motivational approach to training shop owners on how to grow profits and increase overall efficiency of their business. We are looking for individuals who possess the same passion for success and a drive to be number 1 that we share here at ATI.
Utilization Review Nurse - Health Plan
The Utilization Review Nurse is responsible for utilization management and utilization review for prospective, concurrent, or retrospective review. The UR Nurse will performs reviews of current inpatient services, and determine medical appropriateness of inpatient and outpatient services following evaluation of medical guidelines and benefit determination. They will conduct prospective, concurrent and retrospective utilization review for inpatient services, observations, as well as specific outpatient service requests.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS AND HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY OFFERED!
Work with an exceptional organization focused exclusively on promoting the health care and quality of life for its members. The forward-looking health plan has a demonstrated passion for finding innovative ways to enhance member’s ability to manage their own health.
Current, valid, and unrestricted state Registered Nurse (R.N.) or License Practical Nurse (L.P.N.) license.
CCM or CPUR or similar certification is preferred
Roughly 2-4 years acute care clinical nursing experience is required.
Around 1-3 years of recent experience in Utilization Review or Utilization Management at a health plan or other managed care organization (HMO/TPA/IPA/etc).
Must have strong skills in medical assessment / medical record review; knowledge of coding a plus.
Knowledge of guidelines for Medicaid/Medicare and related state programs is required.
Experience using Milliman or InterQual criteria for medical necessity, setting and level of care, and concurrent patient management.
Computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, database use, and basic data entry.
As a Utilization Review Nurse you will utilize your clinical skills to telephonically provide and facilitate utilization review, continued stay reviews and utilization management of all cases based on clinical experience and recognized guidelines. You will assist the provider in identifying appropriate options for the level of care that will assist the member in achieving optimum stability of health. Interact telephonically with employers, patients, physicians and facilities to determine medical status, type of immediate care needed and future care needs. You will telephonically review inpatient hospital admissions and assist with the coordination of discharge planning needs. You will obtain the information necessary to assess a member's clinical condition, identify ongoing clinical care needs and ensure that members receive services in the most optimal setting to effectively meet their needs. You will evaluate the options and services required to meet the member’s health needs, in support and collaboration with disease management interventions. You will perform prospective, concurrent & retrospective review of inpatient, outpatient, ambulatory & ancillary services requiring clinical review including all levels of appeal requests. Perform concurrent review to assure appropriateness of admission, continued inpatient/acute rehabilitation/SNF status, and discharge using established Milliman or Interqual guidelines or industry standards. Collect pertinent documentation and conduct medical services review applying appropriate criteria, including national standardized criteria and local plan rules and guidelines. Consult with Medical Director as appropriate for all requests requiring MD approval or not meeting criteria for approval. Make referrals as indicated to case management, disease management, or behavioral health. Collaborate with the Disease Management, Quality Management, and Case Management departments in the development of protocols and guidelines designed to standardize care practice and delivery. Seek out opportunities to improve HEDIS, NCQA, URAC or general accreditation and QIA activities.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
Hiring CDL-A Truck Drivers
for our Dedicated Lanes!
If you're looking for a set route, then look no further—a Dedicated Lane is right for you! As a Dedicated truck driver, you'll haul loads for a local company and be instrumental in fostering that relationship for C.R England. Dedicated Lanes offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! If that sounds anything like you—Apply Now.
At C.R. England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the Benefits!
You Choose Your Lane*
Dedicated: customer relationships, regular routes, and great pay
Regional: balanced home and road life, regular routes, and great miles
National: explore the country, competitive pay, and great miles
You Choose Your Position*
You Get ALL the Benefits
Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time
Health Benefits & 401k Participation
Paid Time Off & Bonus Incentives
Unlimited Cash Referral Program
Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles — Apply Now.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!