Liquid Sugar Melter Job Description Sample
Liquid Barge Technician
I. BASIC FUNCTION Carry out the operations of cleaning liquid tank barges while maintaining a safe and productive atmosphere.
II. RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Performing all aspects of liquid barge cleaning work including prepare/check equipment, enter and exit barges, use cleaning equipment. 2. Utilize hand tools such as pressure washers, mechanical spinners, or brushes to effectively clean the tank barges. 3.
Maintain a clean and safe working environment that complies with environmental guidelines and policies. 4. Stay compliant with all regulatory bodies as it applies to the work that is being completed and with all safety rules and policies. 5. Utilize proper PPE while cleaning tank barges. 6.
Perform other duties as required and directed by management. 7. This position may involve travel to multiple locations. 8. Carry out and the Business Philosophy, Code of Conduct, and Mission of Illinois Marine Towing and Canal Barge Company, Inc. IV. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS · Extensive hands-on experience in liquid barges cleaning, familiar with pumps, compressors, gauges and tanks · High school education or equivalent required · Ability to properly gauge tanks · valid Drivers License; CDL preferred but not required · TWIC Card V.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Physical requirements of the job include climbing ladders and stairs, repetitive bending and stooping, lifting heavy marine equipment, and lifting objects from various levels ranging from 10-100 pounds. Ability to work outdoors in all elements during all seasons. Illinois Marine Towing is a wholly owned subsidiary within Canal Barge Corporation, so you’ll experience the small company atmosphere with the benefits of a larger corporation.
Our compensation package includes, outside of the competitive wage, full insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision & life, disability): 401(k) with company match, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, and paid time off. Please visit us at www.canalbarge.com or www.imtowing.com for more information about our company. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
Milford Indiana Liquid Plant Operator
Milford Indiana Liquid Plant Operator Why work at Crop Production Services (CPS)? Great question! Safety is a core value at CPS. Keeping every employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of every single day. While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join us. In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, CPS offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives. Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture. Culture at CPS is the core of everything we do and all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views. Reporting directly to the Operations Supervisor, the Liquid Plant Operations Coordinator is responsible for the quality of product, efficiency and safety, and smooth operation of equipment and employees.
Compliance with all Safety, Environmental and Operating Standards
Providing leadership, supervision, and planning to achieve all liquid plant operating objectives
Competent operation of all liquid plant systems
Monitors and oversees quality control of mixing and blending the product
Interaction with Operational Manager for shop personnel hours
Engages in Preventative Maintenance Program on equipment
Other Duties as assigned
Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, problem solving, math and organizational skills
Strong customer service skills
Basic computer skills
+ 3 - 7 years related experience in an agriculture chemical related position
CDL Class A or B
Self-starter, with a strong work ethic and proven track record of delivering on commitments
Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate people
Internal applicants must have a minimum of 18 months in their current position, and a “solid/satisfactory” or above performance rating CPS, a Nutrien Company, is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority, Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where applicable. If this sounds like a good match, apply now. You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with CPS policies. While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job CategoryManufacturing, Operations & Trades
Business UnitRetailNumber of Positions (Vacancies)1
Transportation Driver; Liquid Asphalt.
Job Summary: The dependable driver is to safely handle the operation of company owned semi-tractor/trailers and/or vacuum truck to deliver, transfer and pick-up liquid bulk materials for our customers, suppliers and the company as directed by dispatch. This opportunity is based out of our Sioux City, IA location. Duties: 1. Hitch and secure tractor to trailer couplings; check load for weight, clearance requirements, balance and travel requirements to avoid violations of any state or Federal law. 2. Plan routes for the best mileage, bypasses, stop-overs, etc. and drive truck to destination, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and area roads. Maintain truck log, according to state and Federal regulations. 3. Follow prescribed company policies for the purchase of fuel, service, repairs, and such other expenses as may be incurred. Assist supervisor with recommendations for repairs, maintenance, and improvements on company equipment as well as physically performing some of these tasks. 4. Maintain a regular check on tractor and trailer to insure all travel requirements such as fuel, lubrication, brakes, tire pressure, cooling system, battery, running lights, etc. to maintain safe operation and to avoid any trouble and delays when en route. 5. Assist Jebro customers/suppliers in unloading/loading of material to the best of your ability and efficiently as possible as well as help answer product questions in which you are certain of the answers. Provide feedback to appropriate Jebro personnel. #
1. Must have a CDL, Class A and obtain hazmat and tanker endorsements. IF applicant does not have proper endorsements, Jebro will help obtain. 2. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and applicable background check. 3. Must meet Jebro's driver qualification guidelines regarding their MVR. 4. Must be able to safely climb outer ladder of tanker several times per day. 5. Must be able to work flexible hours including early mornings and weekends. 6. Must be able to lift 40 pounds regularly. # Additional Information This is mainly a local driving position. Overnight stays are rare but do occur. # Additional Information Jebro Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other legally protected status. Jebro provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable federal, state and local laws. If you are an individual with a qualified disability as defined by federal, state and local law and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of this application for any position, please ask for the company human resources representative or call 701-530-1444 for assistance. Company: Jebro Incorporated
Location:* Sioux City, IA
Hiring Manager:* Linda K Semple
Closing Date:* 03/09/2018 at 11:59pm CDT
Job Type:* Full-Time
Liquid Measurement Technician
Misc./Trades Position Type: Full Time Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years Relocation Provided: No Education Required:
Associates Degree RC/Department: 0472 -KMCC-DEWITT STATION :TRMX Position Description Primary Purpose: Responsible for the installation, maintenance, operation and accuracy of all liquid measurement and control facilities Essential Duties and
• Install, inspect, test, adjust, maintain, operate, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate, measurement equipment • Detect measurement error and correct volumes as needed and provide supporting documentation • Monitor liquid product volumes through the measurement system, insure all corrections are applied • Interpret and apply electrical and electronic schematics pertaining to EFM and measurement electronics • Assess all facets of assigned facilities to insure accurate measurement • Perform audits of custody transfer and control data when necessary • Responsible for the general upkeep and maintenance of all measurement facilities and equipment as needed • Oversee the construction and/or maintenance activities performed by third parties • Identify, report, and correct safety and environmental concerns • Complete appropriate documentation and paperwork • Perform all work in compliance with Company standards, procedures, and regulatory and tariff requirements • Demonstrate performance toward operational excellence •Job level commensurate with experience and skill set • Other duties as assigned Position Requirements Education: • Associates degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience Experience / Specific
• Basic computer skills of MS Office, operating systems, company software • Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals) • Knowledge and experience in safe handling practices of flammable liquids and high pressure systems • Knowledge with electronic test instruments • Knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, and electronic equipment used in gas and liquid product measurement and control • General knowledge of API measurement standards Certifications, Licenses, Registrations: • Possess a valid driver's license and meet company insurability requirements • May be required to possess a commercial driver’s license, drive a company commercial vehicle and comply with all commercial vehicle regulations • May be required to achieve and maintain certifications as required to perform job duties • Required to successfully complete a background check and drug screening prior to being hired. Competencies, Skills, and Abilities: • Ability to effectively organize, plan, prioritize, document, and complete work with minimum supervision. • Adequate analytical and troubleshooting skills • Good verbal and written communication skills • Customer focus • Ability to work with a team, take direction from supervisors, keep required work schedules, focus attention on details, and follow work rules • Ability to speak and understand English. • Ability to work with others, take direction from supervisor(s), focus attention on details, and follow work rules.
Physical Demands: • Must be able to withstand extreme weather conditions •Ability to use hand tools and equipment, repetitive hand use such as simple grasp and twisting motion included. •Physical ability to lift as much as 50lbs, bend/stoop, kneel and climb stairs/ladders. Working Conditions: • May work in low-lit areas • Must be able to withstand extreme weather conditions • Must be able to frequently enter confined spaces, clime to and work from elevated platforms, ladders, and walkways, etc. • Depending upon the location and workload, travel will be required We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Liquid Handling Technical Associate I, Biomico Center
Liquid Handling Technical Associate I, BioMico Center
Job Number: 15678
Functional Area: Research - Other
School Area: Science
Employment Type: Full-Time
Employment Category: Exempt
Visa Sponsorship Available: No
Schedule: Email a Friend Save Save Apply with LinkedIn Apply Now Working at MIT offers opportunities, an environment, a culture – and benefits – that just aren’t found together anywhere else.
If you’re curious, motivated, want to be part of a unique community, and help shape the future – then take a look at this opportunity. LIQUID HANDLING TECHNICAL ASSOCIATE I, Biology-BioMicro Center, to join a highly collaborative team supporting a broad range of biological research projects in cancer, infectious disease, environmental health and other and topics in basic and applied biology. Will be responsible for the complete operation and maintenance of all automated liquid handling equipment in the BioMicro Center as well as programing these instruments for the facilitation of sequencing library preparation and quality control; coordinate multiple projects to ensure rapid processing of all samples, troubleshooting automated library preparations and communicating with end users; and coordinating with the center director to identify areas of optimization and improvement of library preparation techniques.
May publish manuscripts or present the results of such improvements at scientific conferences. The MIT BioMicro Center is an integrated genomics core facility that provides access to cutting edge technology, assistance with experimental methodologies, and user training to scientists in over 100 labs across four departments and centers. Job Requirements REQUIRED: bachelor’s or master’s degree in biological science; at least two years’ experience handling and programing automated Illumina library preparation; familiarity with Tecan EVO and TTP mosquito and experience creating custom scripts for operation of these instruments; excellent interpersonal skills; and ability to answer complex questions and share information in a clear, concise manner.
Must be able to work with minimal supervision from the center director and assist in the training of new users and student interns. Robust knowledge of genomic methodologies across a broad variety of systems will significantly assist the person chosen for this role. Experience interacting with all levels of Institute researchers would be ideal.
Job #15678 2/7/18 MIT is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
Technical Sales Representative - Liquid Applied
Whether you look to inspire others, want to challenge conventional thinking, or guide your clients to a better way, we can make it happen. GAF, founded in 1886, is a $3-billion company with 3,200 employees. We’re a leader in the building materials industry and North America’s largest roofing manufacturer.
We are driven to be great and believe our employees are the greatest asset in the drive to maintain our edge, and we invite you to join us. Demonstrating an understanding of what’s critically important to your customers, the Technical Sales Representative (TSR) will propel sales for the complete line of GAF Liquids (HydroStop and United Coating). This includes identifying opportunities, generating leads, deepening the customer network, teaching and demonstrating products. Come build your future as we build the American Dream, one roof at a time.
Along with the ideal setting for a livewire like you, we offer a base salary plus commission and benefits that sustain a balanced life.
A Bachelors’ Degree is preferred with at least 5 years of demonstrated commercial sales experience in a building materials environment.
Roofing experience is ideal and/or experience selling through architects and property management companies. The selected candidate must have advanced communication skills and demonstrated experience presenting to large groups. Proficiency with MS Office products and the ability/desire to be an influencer are also essential.
Valid driver’s license is required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including prescription drug, health club reimbursement, and a vacation package. At GAF, we believe our employees are our greatest resource.
About GAF: At GAF, putting a roof over your head is the foundation of our business. As we continue to pursue the excellence that has led us to the top, one thing is constant- it’s all the best in the industry, and it’s made by the best people in the industry.
GAF products have been designed and made for more than 125 years by talent and innovation emanating from the minds of its employees. All 3,200 of us are champions of our values, some of which include innovation, safety, quality, and integrity, and we work for a company that rewards us for it. That’s why we’ve grown into a $3 billion leader in the building materials industry.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, tuition reimbursement, and a vacation package. At GAF, we believe our employees are our greatest resource.GAF is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity. M/F/D/V. Must have ability to work in the U.S. without current/future need for GAF visa sponsorship.No search firms please.
Requisition ID: 5540
Hydrogen Gas And Liquid Driver
Must have Class A Haz Mat and
Looking for a dependable driver with an eye on safety and customer service to haul hydrogen liquid and gas to manufacturing facilities and major power companies. Driver will be based in Charleston, TN.
· Minimum 3+ years tractor trailer experience
· CDL Class A with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements
· Clean Motor Vehicle Record
· Ability to routinely lift 25 - 50 lbs., and occasionally lift 51 - 80 lbs.
· Must be available for occasional overnights and/or weekends.
· Must be able to operate in a drug-free workplace.
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Must have basic computer and email experience.
· TWIC Card is a plus!
· Please submit a resume outlining your CDL driving experience.
· Major medical
· Dental packages
· Excellent training
UNITED HYDROGEN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Outside Sales Representative - Liquid Handling And Filtration
Our recent history has had high-growth, which is expected to continue for years to come. We can offer potential career advancement opportunities for those who perform exceptionally, meet, and exceed sales goals, and demonstrate a team mentality through personal accountability and responsibility.
To the right Outside Sales Representative, we offer:
- Base plus uncapped, residual commission. First year on-target total compensation of $45,000 - $55,000 commensurate with experience
- Six-figure potential within 3 years as you grow the territory
- 401(k) with company profit sharing
- Mileage and travel expense reimbursement
- Company laptop and cellphone provided
- Health and dental plans
- Short and long-term disability insurance plans
- Paid vacation, sick and personal leave
- Career advancement opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities for the Outside Sales Representative:
- Identify prospects, create and identifying sales opportunities, and generate sales growth
- Further develop and penetrate existing account relationships to create additional sales opportunities
- Build and maintain Semler’s brand and reputation within designated markets
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with internal personnel in order to facilitate efficient order processing and fulfillment
- Regularly report on activities, accomplishments, and challenges; including maintaining an accurate and up-to-date list of contacts and any interactions with current and prospective customers
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience
- Experience selling into manufacturing or industrial markets is preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for local travel. Very limited overnight travel
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with internal and external parties in a pleasant manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
- Willingness to learn and the ability to learn quickly
Nurse - LPN - Primary Care - Sugar Hill - Pt(24)
Prepares patient for exams by reviewing history, collecting current information and appropriate vital signs, documenting in the medical record according to guidelines (e.g., hearing, vision, blood pressure).
Provides intervention ordered by practitioner (e.g., medication, dressings, specimen collections, irrigations, suture removals, and IVs) and documents patient response.
Prepares room and equipment for procedures and assist physician as needed.
Initiates interventions and health education according to prevention guidelines.
Assist with monitoring and management of patient and physician electronic messages as delegated by the RN and within scope of practice.
Educates patient and provides preparation materials for diagnostic studies according to guidelines.
Schedules appointments for patients with lab, radiology, consultants and follow-up appointments as ordered by practitioner.
Effectively provides prevention, early intervention and ongoing health education for panel, patient and family.
Resolves patient concerns promptly.
Participates in process of interviewing, selection, orientation and training of new team members.
Participates emergency care as necessary and as directed by physician and registered nurse.
- Maintains department Quality Improvement standards.
High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required. License, Certification, Registration
Current licensure as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of Georgia or able to obtain prior to date of hire.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association must be obtained prior to hire date. Additional
- Complete a Customer Service Assessment.
Health care experience preferred.
Customer service aptitude demonstrated through Customer Service Assessment. COMPANY: KAISER TITLE: Nurse
LPN - Primary Care
PT(24) LOCATION: Sugar Hill, Georgia REQNUMBER: 663095 External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
Lube Center Manager - 111-Sugar Land Lube - Sugar Land,Tx (Sugar Land, TX)
Come Shine With Us! Lube Center Manager You will:
Grow the customer volume, driving sales and increasing profitability for the location.
Lead a team and deliver an outstanding customer experience through managing daily operations and creating a positive and high energy environment that customers can feel.
Deliver consistent high quality services & promote Mister Car Wash within the community.
Train employees on the value of educating customers and soft selling products and services.
Participate in recruiting, hiring, employee performance evaluation, and corrective actions.
Ensure the appearance of the site is of the highest standard and appealing to customers.
Manage through a variety of challenges related to equipment troubleshooting, technical issues, production, employees and customer service.
Maintain equipment, chemicals and other supply inventory and decrease waste and shrink.
Facilitate staff training and providing support at all team members levels of development. You have:
Automotive industry and/or Lube Center experience is important!
Minimum of 2-3 years of experience successfully managing a business or demonstrated leadership ability (preferably in an automotive or retail environment)
Track record of successful outcomes with the ability to take ownership and act entrepreneurially
A service and goal oriented outlook and personality
A high level of initiative and the ability to drive the business
Availability to work long hours and a varying schedule to meet the needs of a fast-paced location
The ability to efficiently multitask in a quickly changing environment
Outstanding Customer Service skills and an outgoing attitude
Ability to work in extreme temperatures and weather conditions
Ability to pass a pre-employment background check We offer:
Manager in Training (MIT) development program to give you fundamentals needed
Financial opportunity that allows you to directly benefit from the success of the store
Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
Company paid Short-Term Disability coverage
Generous Paid Time Off
Car Wash and Lube Center Discounts What is Mister like?
We live our values everyday - We Care, We Work Hard, and We Have Fun!
We are the largest car was company in the country and growing. With this expansion, we have not lost our dedication to our teams, we have only grown the MCW family.
We are an energetic group of individuals working to create an environment where our employees and customers feel valued and welcome.
In line with the company's growth, there is unlimited career opportunity offered that includes ongoing training and promotion from within. Join the Mister Car Wash Team Today! Mister Car Wash provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!