Lisle Job Description Sample
Pharmacy Tech 10/30/2017 to 12/31/2017
Wage $24.00/hr Lisle, IL 60532
Perform Telephonic customer outreach to improve health quality outcomes in collaboration with clinical pharmacist.
Provide additional telephonic engagement with providers and pharmacies.
Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements, triaging to a clinical pharmacist when appropriate.
Retail and/or mail order pharmacy experience
Experience with Part D Claims adjudication
- Current and Unrestricted registered pharmacy technician
- High School education or GED
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a pharmacy tech
- Solid understanding of pharmacy claims processing systems including ability to help pharmacies resolve rejected claims.
- Ability to navigate MS office and Windows Based environment.
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Identify new business opportunities through a systematic marketing and sales approach. To qualify potential clients, establish relationships and close sales within our Lawyers and Accountants Professional Liability Programs. Outbound contacts through phone and email. Will be assigned inbound leads generated through web, phone and email marketing. To exceed sales targets and customer service standards established by the company. Light underwriting duties will be assigned throughout the sales process. To assist in marketing and branding of the program and company. To adhere to established sales process and contact plan to exceed sales targets on a monthly and yearly basis. Travel to industry events as needed.
Base Salary + Commission Program
2+ years of outbound sales experience preferred. 4 year college degree preferred, that or equivalent of sales experience and industry knowledge. Strong phone and verbal communication skills. Applicant must be reliable and accountable for own results. Must have a strong will to succeed in a competitive environment. Willing to learn and quickly apply new skills in order to exceed goals. Must have high level of integrity and professionalism. IL P&C license (or the ability to obtain) is preferred.
Amerinst Professional Services, Ltd. is based in Lisle, IL and markets insurance products to small law firms and accounting firms nationwide through multiple channels. APSL was founded in 2009 by a team of insurance executives each with over 25 years experience and expertise in Professional Liability Insurance. The company continues to emphasize ease of doing business, customer service and industry leading web based products specifically designed for their clients. APSL is a subsidiary to Amerinst Insurance Group, Ltd.
Cdl-A OTR Company Solo Truck Driver
Solo Company OTR CDL-A Truck Driver Jobs Available with Summitt Trucking – Run 2700-3100 Miles/Week!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services.
We accomplish our mission through….
Building TRUE PARTNERSHIPS with our employees, customers and vendors.
Exhibiting our core values in every interaction and business decision we make.
We conduct business in an honest manner that sets our company, our employees, and our vendors up for success.
Investing in our people to build a strong infrastructure from within.
Our culture here encourages learning, training, mentoring and growing together as a team.
Our Employees are our most reliable and trusted resource at Summitt. Each employee is a valuable asset and a part of our TEAM. It is our vision to mentor, train and embrace each employee and create long term, loyal relationships that will allow all parties to succeed and grow.
We are committed to establishing honest long-term partnerships and loyalty with our customers. We promise to our customers to deliver the highest quality of transportation and technological services as well as to exceed our customers on time service expectations.
We believe that it is possible to create a deal that is fair to both parties. A deal where both parties benefit from the agreed to transaction and where both parties live up to their commitment to each other in good times and bad.
Summitt Trucking is now seeking experienced CDL-A solo company truck drivers to operate in our OTR division. More than thirty years in the making, Summitt is recognized as one of the most reliable and trusted companies in the trucking industry.
Operating a family-owned business, Summitt understands the value of treating our drivers like family. Our Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, predictable lanes, and excellent home time.
Experience the advantages of becoming a part of the Summitt family:
Make $50K plus annually to start
Earn .40-.48 cpm starting rate with .05 cpm when hauling hazmat
Extra pay for going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
.005 CPM raise every 6 months
Additional pay for detention, lay over and stops
Company reimburses driver for obtaining Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements
Bonuses for 1st Hazmat and Tanker Loads
Average 2700-3100 miles/week
Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and 401k
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid vacations and holidays
Optional Per diem
Pet and passenger policies
Earn up to $3,000 for referring a Driver
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!
Cdl-A Dry Van Company Truck Driver
You Are Never More Than a Day Away from Home with CLD-A Truck Driver Jobs at Marten!
Marten Transport is currently seeking CDL-A Dry Van Truck Drivers to join our growing family! With Marten Transport, we know how to differentiate ourselves from other carriers. That’s why our drivers can expect industry-leading advantages, including inclement weather/downtime pay, automatic detention pay starting after one hour, and great home time.
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1500 for first referred driver
$2000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Make your move and EARN MORE in two steps with the MARTEN MATCH-UP!
Share your latest paystub and you can earn a 2 CPM raise two ways:
If your paycheck shows you to be a productive driver with your existing carrier, you’ll get a 2 CPM raise as soon as you start with Marten.
If you do not meet the production goals right away, you’ll have six weeks to meet them. Do so by the end of six weeks and you’ve earned your 2 CPM raise.
Learn the details of how you can earn more – take just a few minutes to fill out our short form!
Additional advantages to note:
Marten is a certified Top Pay Carrier with excellent rates
Weekly home time on Marten’s 100% dedicated routes
Marten has late-model equipment with APUs
Are you ready to be a part of something great? Marten is ready to hear from you! Contact a recruiter for positions in your area!
At least 22 years of age
Minimum 6 months recent OTR experience
Atlanta, GA; Aurora, IL; Chicago, IL; Dekalb, IL; Dixson, IL; Joliet, IL; Rochelle, IL; Sterling, IL; Indianapolis, IN; Minneapolis, MN; Kansas City, MO; St. Louis, MO; Memphis, TN; Dallas, TX; Clearwater, FL; Dade City, FL; Winterhaven, FL; Sarasota, FL; Tampa, FL; Bradenton, FL
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Work From Home Income
Make up to $35/hr driving for Employer. What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Employer? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Employer Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Event Marketing Coordinator!
Entry Level / Full Time / Paid Training
We are seeking an entry level event manager-in-training to join our rapidly growing team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, management of customer interactions and acquisitions, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand.
- Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Event-based communications on a face-to-face basis
- We offer full training in all areas sales and marketing. No prior experience is required.
- Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to work well in teams
Senior Lighting Specialist
Senior Lighting Specialist
Leader of Electrical, Industrial and Communications
Location near Lisle, FL
Direct Hire/Competitive Salary/Full Benefits
Brief Posting Description
Provides support to promote and sell lighting products and services to customers. Responsible for achieving inside or outside sales revenue goals by obtaining and up-selling orders, creating customer satisfaction, and adding value to customer’s buying experience.
• Obtains orders by answering phone calls, verifies and enters items, shepherds orders to fulfillment, explains stock-outs and expected delivery dates.
• Identifies and solicits potential customers.
• Specifies products to meet customer requirements, needs and recommends inventory of products.
• Assists account representatives find new sales opportunities.
• Prepares quotations, proposals, tenders, etc.
• Increases orders by suggesting related items, explaining features, and checking customer’s buying history.
• Follows up on logistics and expedites products to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Consults with customers after sale to resolve lighting problems and provide ongoing support.
• Prepares lighting designs and take-offs for customers and recommends lighting requirements.
• Prepares customer payback analysis.
• Supports customer energy rebate programs.
• Creates bill of materials from drawings and suggest alternates from preferred suppliers.
• Opens customer accounts by obtaining customer agreement and collecting customer information.
• Owns, qualifies and develops opportunities passed from marketing, outside sales and national accounts.
• Reviews reports to identify problems and take actions to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Communicates new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Supports local sales. Trains and assists sales staff with product familiarity, new product development and related product technology.
• Develops and maintains relationships with vendors and customers to achieve best outcomes.
• Reviews open customer order reports and takes action on open items.
• Uploads various documents into customer web-linked systems.
• Works with national lighting manager to develop regional strategy and execution.
• Understands national lighting plan, strategy and target markets in order to align regional sales plans.
• Builds pipeline to track sales activity and utilize for sales forecasts.
• Works with customer to develop return on investment (ROI) and lighting and controls strategy.
• Performs customer lighting audits, designs, and take-offs and recommend lighting solutions.
• Assesses customer needs and resources and recommends products.
• Works with branches on implementation of lighting programs and local lighting initiatives and events.
• Supports branch and regional lighting training with local manufacturer’s representative.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• 3 years’ experience inside or outside sales in electrical wholesale
• Lighting sales experience
• 1 year experience Track record of success in business to business sales - required
• High School Degree or Equivalent required
• In-depth knowledge of lighting products
• Strong computer skills.
• General Office – Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
• Outside Sales – Work is generally performed in an office environment, but employee may need to travel to customer sites or warehouse facilities. Driving may be required for an extended period of time with frequent stops and starts. Can be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Software Technical Support / Professional Services
Altima Technologies is looking for qualified Professional Services/IT Technical Support professionals to join our elite team of software technical support and professional service specialists.
Ensure that a high level of customer service and technical support is provided to all internal and external customers
Ensure that enterprise, server-based software is successfully installed and deployed on client site to their satisfaction
Become a Subject Matter Expert on our Data Center Infrastructure Management Software
Taking ownership of client technical issues (Level II & III)
Provide software installation and implementation services/deployment to enterprise clients remotely and on client site
Participation in providing training to clients
Provide Sales Support by conducting hands-on product demonstrations and providing technical expertise
Test Altima’s software products to assure the highest quality and identify opportunities for improvement
Working with our Development group to resolve advanced issues
Up to 10% travel
Must have excellent communication skills
Must be flexible and comfortable working in a collaborative environment
Solid experience working and troubleshooting issues on Windows servers. System management skills are a plus
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Linux installations and configurations
Knowledge of Client/server architectures on Windows
Some database experience with Microsoft SQL Server is a plus
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience working in similar software technical support capacity.
Experience with installing software and configuring servers, IIS web servers, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Office.
Product testing and quality assurance experience
Experience with system administration on servers
Experience with Data Center Infrastructure products a plus
We have pioneered revolutionary solutions for data center infrastructure management, network and datacenter design, diagramming and documentation, which enable professionals worldwide to more effectively design, manage and optimize data centers and networks.
Our products and services are offered to clients around the world and we are recognized worldwide as a leading software solution provider for networks and datacenters. While we continue to expand our global presence with our NetZoom product line, we maintain an excellent entrepreneurial culture to address the needs of all our customers through our services and support.
Marketing Communications And Graphic Design Manager - Lisle, IL
- Ensure all company communications, signage, work environments and other visual materials adhere to CTS’ Visual Identity Guidelines.
- Continue to maintain and refine CTS’ Visual Identity Guidelines as needs/desires evolve.
- Build standardization practices/procedures for the global production of signage, literature, promotional items, business cards, etc.
- Develop and maintain a database of current photography, videography, and other stock images for intra-company access.
- Manage and maintain each of CTS’ web domains, working with vendors and stakeholders both internal and external.
- Maximize CTS’ search engine optimization through the regular posting and curation of press releases, product releases, corporate announcements, etc.
- Manage and maintain internal e-mail marketing system and execute new product releases / news bulletins as required.
- Oversee and execute the amplification of CTS communications by leveraging social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube).
- Coordinate paid marketing efforts via Google AdWords or industry newsletters as needed to achieve business objectives.
- Gather and analyze data analytics from websites, e-mail marketing platform and social media accounts.
- Work with business leaders across the company to develop strategic marketing plans to fit pre-determined budgets in order to meet product marketing and sales support objectives.
- Execute strategic marketing plans and coordinate the development and scheduling of prescribed marketing tactics. These are to include the coordination of trade shows, and industry event sponsorships; booking and development of print and digital advertisements; development of digital media (videos); coordination and curation of press releases, white papers or new product announcements; development of sales tools or presentations.
- Ensure that business unit stakeholders are able to easily access information for business development objectives.
- Work closely with finance and accounting leadership to ensure that CTS is in full compliance with SEC regulations. This includes ensuring timely and accurate posting of financial information to the www.ctscorp.com domain as well as curating and scheduling financial press releases.
- Assist in the development and management of the CTS Investor Presentation for use by company leadership.
- Coordinate investor events as required.
- Develop and distribute CTS Corporation’s internal employee newsletter in conjunction with Human Resources.
- Facilitate internal announcements on CTS Corporation’s internal corporate portal.
- React to local, national and trade media requests for comment on behalf of CTS with careful consideration of CTS’ agreed upon messaging for a variety of topics
- Coordinate issues management communications with senior leadership and business representatives
- B.S. degree, with a major in Marketing, English or communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years of prior experience in a corporate branding / communications role. Preference for work in a manufacturing organization.
- Media analysis, basic computer knowledge and experience.
- Solid understanding of technical manufacturing and B-to-B marketing.
- Global travel to individual business units, industry trade show and misc. local suppliers (10 – 15% of time).
- Additional languages are a plus (Spanish, German, Chinese, Japanese).
- Strong knowledge/understanding of brand management.
- Good graphic design skills, including photography and videography in adherence to company standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization and outside vendors.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects.
- Self-starter, able to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Can effectively assess needs of internal partners and identify impactful marketing solutions to meet business needs.
Experienced Software Sales Rep
We are seeking a sales professional to join our team!
Position is responsible for the following:
- Responsible for closing deals
- 1-3 years of experience selling CPQ Preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of selling SaaS Enterprise Software Required
Victorio Pellicano, Verenia CEO, founded Verenia in 2012 because he recognized a need for a modern, robust, and intuitive CPQ product. Since then, Verenia has become one of the leading enterprise software companies in Chicago and now employs over 20 people. CPQ (Configure Price Quote) Software solutions have become invaluable tools for making products easier for reps to sell and easier for customers to buy, regardless of their complexity. That's why Forbes listed CPQ is one of the hottest enterprise apps of 2016. To continue to be relevant in a rapidly changing technology landscape, Verenia leads the CPQ industry in support and customer service, and we help companies stay agile with their systems and processes to be more effective and competitive.
We look forward to working with bright energetic people in our beautiful brand new office in Lisle, IL.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!