Lithia Springs Job Description Sample
Warehouse Associates -Great Pay, Benefits, Paid Holidays, Pto, And More! All Shifts - Austell, GA
- Our Values Define Priorities
- Our People Ensure They Are Met
We are a team of enthusiasts that are customer centric in our daily focus, committed to providing those we serve with the very best products, tools and services – all packaged together in a way that exceeds expectations, drives profitable sales and collectively pushes our businesses forward.
- We are a company that values Leadership and our role in responding to the needs of our markets and customers.
- We advocate Teamwork and know our success depends on the success of those around us.
- We are believers that having Fun and enjoying the relationships we have with those around us makes the work worthwhile.
- We are more than 3,000 people strong and exercise these values every day.
- There are a ton of benefits to joining our team: Great Pay, Benefits, Paid Holidays, 401 K Match, PTO, Refer a friend, Growth, and more!
Warehouse Associates NEEDED! !Necesitamos trabajador de almacen!
Our passion for our people and our customers has made us an industry leader. Are you ready to join us?
- Work safely while performing tasks while using equipment.
- Lift up to 70 lbs., Frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach & climb and descend stairs safely.
- Work on powered equipment – for example forklift and cherry picker – WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
- Flexibility is key - overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and starting at various early morning start times are required to successfully meet customers' needs.
- Perform detail-oriented tasks in a fast-paced working environment.
- Communicate and listen effectively.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to read and take direction in English.
- Track record of good attendance.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent desired
LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment. Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
*The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
Collocation Project Manager
This inside sales position will work side by side with our Field Sales team providing back office support, scheduling, analysis and reporting as well as communications with outside departments. The position will coordinate internal traffic and communication, prepare customer facing communications and coordinate the drafting of documents and exhibits, signature routing and tracking.
- Work with internal departments to initiate new projects.
- Coordinate/participate with internal and external contacts throughout sales cycle.
- Establish and maintain daily project plans, schedules and priorities.
- Monitor and communicate project status and updates through regular reporting.
- Prepare all tenant leasing documents for execution including license agreements, amendments, and memorandums as required.
- Initiate and conduct necessary meetings/calls to keep project on schedule and within budget.
- Coordinate and track completion of all projects though closure.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and information as required.
- Produce and distribute external communications including marketing materials and site lists.
- 4-year degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in wireless site acquisition, leasing and project management.
- Paralegal or equivalent experience preferred.
- Must be able to prioritize and balance multiple tasks.
- MS Excel/Word and computer skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Senior Telecom Engineer/Reviewer
Responsibilities include; final review of all work prior to submission and must be a licensed professional engineer experienced in sign and sealing telecommunication analysis. Experience as EOR in telecom and familiarity with client specifications. The ideal candidate will be familiar with telecommunication clients and can assist in business development.
- Engineer of record for telecommunication deliverables, including drawings and analysis.
- Provide final quality control on all deliverables.
- Mentor junior staff and establish processes for training.
- Create templates, review and approve existing templates, and update templates as required to maintain conformance with industry and client standards.
- Develop processes for efficient delivery and ensure quality control.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, PE license required.
- 10+ years of experience in telecom tower and mount analysis.
- Experience in small cell, CRAN and site development considered a plus.
- Familiar with typical telecom project schedules, pricing and scopes of work.
- Experience in QA/QC processes required.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a strong track record of achieving goals and objectives within tight time frames.
- Proficiency with industry analysis tools, including TNX Tower, AutoCAD and RISA 3D.
- Familiarity with STAAD a plus.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of multi-discipline professionals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and efficiency.
- Ability to interact effectively with tower owners, design professionals, contractors and municipal authorities.
- Willingness to obtain climbing certification a plus to support field services.
Automation Engineer (Wonderware System Platform)
Why work here?
- company is environmentally conscious and focuses on sustainability
- fast-paced work that is not at all boring; always launching new innovations!
- will lead projects and have leeway in how the project is developed
- opportunities for career advancement
- company invests in and develops their employees
- great benefits
In this role you will be part of the engineering group that supports the company's plant operations in North America (mostly the US and Canada). Your responsibilities will focus on the development, implementation, integration, and support of Wonderware Systems and Factory Management and Control Systems (FMS).
- conduct system development and configuration in Wonderware System Platform, ArchestrA, InTouch, and MS SQL Server.
- work hand in hand with the process engineering team on mechanical, electrical and controls integration with the Factory Management and Control Systems (FMS).
- analyze business problems, develop solutions and implement value-added technical and non-technical solutions to those challenges.
- maintain a strong positive relationship between the business entities and the Engineering organization.
- propose and deliver systems and services that add increasing value to the business on time and within budget.
- embrace and enforce company FMS standards with new and existing equipment vendors to support rapid implementations.
- provide plant support for FMS during the day, off-hours, weekends, and holidays as required.
- travel 30%
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering (BSEE) from an accredited program
- 3-5 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment
- 3-5 yeras of demonstrated project experience implementing Wonderware Systems / ArchestrA
- Knowledge of basic production manufacturing metrics
- SQL Server and .NET experience a plus!
- Understanding of Allen-Bradley/Rockwell PLCs (ControlLogix) would be helpful.
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Comfortable working on plant floors and in fast-paced, results-oriented environments
- Comfortable working in a hands-on, start-up environment with challenging, aggressive schedules
- Able to travel up to 30-50%
- Able to attend training in Orlando, FL, as well as at other company sites, at the beginning of employment for a 2-6 month period (amount of time depends on how long it takes the engineer to get up to speed).
Senior Operations Research Analyst
We collaborate and innovate…
Our North American Supply Chain network brings technology and people together in innovative ways to deliver state–of–the–art products, services, and expertise. Our extensive portfolio of opportunities span from traditional inventory, fulfillment and delivery to specialized strategy, automation, engineering, analytics, leadership, and logistics. Our diverse network paired with a continued commitment to and investment in our people, process, platforms and the communities in which we live and serve are the foundation on which we build our bright future.
If you are interested in leveraging your talents to drive innovation, customer satisfaction, market growth, personal development and industry change in a dynamic team work environment---please explore the opportunities within our world class Supply Chain team!
The Operations Research Analyst (Supply Chain) is responsible for applying analytical methods to improve decision-making across the Staples' Supply Chain
Using mathematical modeling, statistical analysis, and mathematical optimization, the individual will play an important role in the tactical execution of optimal or near-optimal solutions to complex decision-making problems
These problems will come from all parts of the Staples' Supply Chain and will include challenges like:
oDeveloping inventory management procurement strategies that minimize Staples'
investment in inventory while achieving or exceeding service-level targets
oRefining the Staples' logistics network strategy to ensure facility locations and store / customer assignments are optimized to minimize variable costs
oEnhancing and implementing product profitability / cost-to-serve models to ensure the right products are being stocked in the right locations
Apply analytical methods to solve complex, data-driven business problems that will ultimately have a direct impact on the Staple's bottom-line
Communicate results to management as needed
Research, design, and implement data models and innovative algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to realize actionable results
This role will be directly or indirectly supporting all functional areas within the Staples' Supply Chain
MS in Operations Research, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related field plus 1-3 years industry experience.
PhD in Operations Research, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related (no industry experience required)
Experience with data mining, mathematical modeling, statistical analysis, and mathematical optimization tools, including linear programming, integer programming, mixed-integer programming, Markov decision processes, and multivariate analysis
Demonstrated analytical thinking, strategic problem-solving capabilities
Experience with at least one programming language suitablefor implementing models and prototyping solutions, such as Python, Java,or Matlab
Experience with SQL and common relational databasemanagement systems, such as MS SQL Server, MySQL, and/or PostgreSQL."
Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner with both technical and non-technical customers
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Shipping And Receiving Clerk
Location: Smyrna, GA
Pay Rate: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour – Time and a half for all hours worked over 40 hours per week.
Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM M-F
We have an immediate opening for a well-qualified Shipping and Receiving Clerk. This position also offers the opportunity for advancement and promotion for the right candidate.
- Processing and shipping orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicating with team members and customers regarding shipment requirements, tracking and notifications.
- Preparing customer shipments to include packing, palletizing, weighing, labeling and shipment documentation.
- Utilizing company provided equipment for scheduling, carrier appointments.
- Following up on orders and backorders and advising customers and supervisors of the status.
- Participating in the warehouse inventory process.
- Identifying and preparing inventory to be returned to other facilities,
- Working with suppliers and outside service providers to help maintain correct inventory levels.
- Keeping work area clean and safe from hazards.
- Performing other duties and tasks as needed or directed.
- Military Veteran or Family Member preferred but not required.
- Two years or more of warehouse experience.
- Willing and able to work overtime when required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Forklift certification is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of OSHA safety procedures is a plus.
- Ability to walk, stand, climb, lift and stoop as required in the performance of the job.
- Familiarity with SAP or Oracle systems is a plus.
- Experience with Courier and or Carrier shipping systems software is a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish or French is a plus.
Pharmacy Technician - Long Term Care
Change your mindset on what you can do in the field of pharmacy! We are different and are looking for pharmacy techs that want to do more in the profession! Specialty Medical Staffing is a local firm currently hiring for several pharmacy tech positions throughout Georgia for unique positions that will expand your skills and give your career a new meaning! If you are a highly competent pharmacy tech looking for something more than what you have seen in the past, we would like to speak with you!
- Accurately fills and refills prescriptions under the direct supervision of the pharmacist
- Providing patient-oriented clinical pharmacy services to patients
- Prescription counting, processing and filling
- Managing inventory and performing tasks assigned by the pharmacist
- Providing outstanding customer service
- GA State Pharmacy Technician Certification
- PTCB National Certification Highly Preferred
- Knowledge and experience of pharmacy practice
- 1+ years of pharmacy experience
- Team Player Mentality
- Experience with QS1 or EPS
- Full Medical Benefits including Dental and Vision
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Career Progression
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
Are you a skilled and passionate Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse eager to make a difference in someone’s life? Do you want to be a part of a company that is committed to hiring great Caregivers to take excellent care of our patients in the comfort of their home and school settings?
Come be a part of the newest “highly recommended” home care team in Georgia. Advanced Care Partners wants professional RNs and LPNs to join our family. Our caregivers offer our patients a chance at a better life, and help families resume their everyday life. Not only do our Caregivers provide excellent care, but they have the opportunity to make an impact in their patient’s life and bring smiles to their faces. If you love to go above and beyond for your patient, then this is the place for you.
ACP is one of this year’s Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies based in Atlanta, GA.
We Currently Have Several Full-Time and PRN Opportunities throughout the North Georgia & the Metro Atlanta Area!
Your Typical Day to day will include tasks such as, but is not limited to:
- Provide one-on-one patient care
- Administer medication and take and record vitals
- Assess home situations to determine that our patients are in the best possible environment
- Assist our patients with daily care such as grooming, bathing and toileting
- Provide emotional support to our patients and their families
- Work with physicians to ensure that proper treatment is administered at all times
- Observe symptoms and report to the physicians
- Provide First Aid and CPR when necessary
- Observe our patients for changes in health
- Act as a home health educator for our patients and their families
- Work as a nurse advocate in order to safeguard our patient's rights
- Provide recreation and diversion to patients under our care
- Record and document medical findings, symptoms and observations
- Ensure safety of our patients at all times
- Act as consultant for our patient's welfare
- Schedule flexibility
- Continuous Training, and 24/7 Supervisory support
- Weekly Pay
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Life Insurance
- Awards and Recognition Programs
- Paid- Time Off
Data Entry Specialist
Data Entry Specialists
MUST have 2 yrs of Data Entry experience
Enter customer account data (Alpha & Numerical) into software system in a timely fashion
Review data for errors or deficiencies
Generate reports & perform backup operations
Scan & print documents when needed
Data Entry SPecialists
Experience with MS Office (excel, outlook)
10 Key proficient
Typing speed & accuracy 40 WPM
EXCELLENT communication skills (written & verbal)
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase-and the coverage is portable*
Service bonus plan
Holiday pay plan
Weekly electronic pay options
Free online training campus available
Exclusive online employee community
Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
Transportation spending accounts
Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
An Equal Opportunity Employer ¬© 2015 Kelly Services, Inc.
Preseason Tax Professional
Pre-season Tax Professional
Seeking seasonal tax preparers to serve clients with diverse tax needs during the pre-season. H&R Block pre-season tax professionals are responsible for preparing complete and accurate tax returns, delivering outstanding client service, and generating business growth by supporting business to business sales activities.
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Pre-season Tax Professional duties include:
Conducting tax interviews with clients
Increasing retention of all clients
Offering additional products and services
Generating business growth by supporting business to business sales activities
Providing IRS audit support & attending audits, as needed
Growing tax expertise
Mentoring and supporting teammates
Required Skills & Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience completing individual returns
Tax planning and audit support
Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
Knowledge and experience with a Windows-based computer system preferred
Experience working in a fast-paced customer service environment preferred
Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment, H&R Block Income Tax Course, or equivalent²
Additional experience for this position is acquired through training upon hiring.
H&R Block is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.
2Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment. Enrollment restrictions apply. Book or other fees may also apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!