Little Falls Job Description Sample
Scales Industrial Technologies, a Divison of Quincy Compressor LLC makes and sells the highest quality reciprocating and rotary screw air compressors, vacuum pumps and a full line of air treatment components. Our products are used around the world in manufacturing plants, hospitals, climate control systems and any application that requires reliable air assistance. If you're as tough, dependable and efficient as the compressors we make, then you're the right fit for Scales and Quincy Compressor. We are currently seeking a Service Coordinator to join our team! This position will at the Woodland Park, NJ store location.
The Service Coordinator works with the Service Manager to coordinate the activities of the Service Department. Serve as information liaison between the Service Manager, Service Technicians, Parts Specialist, and customers.
• Receive incoming calls for service of compressed air equipment, and schedule all shop and field service repairs in computer system.
• Provide regular updates to customers regarding service that is in process.
• Provide price quotations for service jobs to customers.
• Maintain (edit as needed) scheduled service orders in computer system (including both manual orders and service contracts) and facilitate the closing of service orders approved for invoicing.
• Review and maintain labor records for Service Technicians.
• Prepare credit notes and manual invoices for review by the Service Manager.
• Place orders for parts required to complete service orders, and work to expedite the delivery of these orders, as needed.
• Complete administrative requirements for element return function.
• Report completed service jobs and/or problem areas on a daily basis to the Service Manager.
• Type estimates of repair, service agreements, letters, memos, etc.
• Maintain service files, including Service contracts and related agreements, open orders, customer history, service employee records, expense reports, and vacation requests.
• Prepare outgoing mail and overnight mail packages.
• Coordinate travel arrangements for Service Technicians, as well as local/regional service meetings and training courses.
• Prepare service quotations for Service Manager approval.
• Coordinate the installation of new compressed air equipment with Sales.
• Contribute to positive Company branding by projecting a knowledgeable, professional, and customer-oriented image to customers.
• Perform all duties in accordance with Quincy standards, while always striving to understand the needs and expectations of the customer.
• Take whatever action is appropriate and required to get the job done and to establish and maintain communications with all people/employees considered necessary to get the job done.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s Degree in relevant field preferred.
• Service coordination experience in an industrial service industry preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of parts and maintenance/repair for air compressors or similar machinery preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities with flexibility, a positive attitude, and a strong commitment to customer service.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Experience with BPCS and/or MAM preferred.
Quincy Compressor aims to assist our employees in all areas of life: physical, financial, and personal wellness through a competitive compensation and benefits package. See our Benefits web page for more information.
Quincy Compressor is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Accessibility Notice: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 251.937.5900. Quincy Compressor LLC will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.
Technical Support-Vb/Sql Developer
We are seeking a Technical Support/Developer to join our team! You will resolve computer-related issues for your users. Must have the ability to debug Windows Form applications written in VB6 and VB.NET. Must also be able to work with SQL 2008 Database and be able to write stored procedures.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Research and query SQL database
- Write SQL Stored Procedures
- Debug VB Custom Applications
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- MS Outlook, EXCEL, Visual Basic 6, VB.NET and SQL
- Familiar with Active Reports a plus
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Little Falls,Nj)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: choferes clase a, class a driving, class a truck, company truck driving, dedicated truck, flatbed driver, hazardous material, otr company, over the road driving, tanker truck
Entry Level Engineer
Contractor specializing in underground utility pipeline construction seeking a highly motivated individual who is a self-starter and willing to learn and work in a fast-paced office environment
- Must be computer literate
- Must have college degree with some experience or education in Civil Engineering and / or Construction (preferably a Bachelor of Science Degree)
- Must know Microsoft EXCEL (also, LOTUS 123 literate would be a big plus - but not required)
- Must have good letter writing skills
- Must be flexible and willing to take on new tasks that could be expected in a rapidly growing company
Responsibilities will include:
- Bidder's assistant / Chief Estimators assistant in charge of doing takeoffs for bids
- Project Management
- Engineer's assistant in charge of tracking daily field reports and daily quantities of work performed
- Tracking extra work and preparing extra work Claims
- Tracking and submitting shop drawing submittals
- Calling in utility mark out requests
- Dealing with field personnel and suppliers - good communication skills are required
Salary commensurate with experience
Mid-sized company with a highly motivated and energized staff.
Travel Registered Nurse - Telemetry - Tele - RN (Little Falls,Nj)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - Telemetry Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Bar Manager / AGM Immediate Need!
NEW SPORTS BAR AND GRILL - OPENING JANUARY 2018!!
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED Bar Manager / Assistant General Manager for a new location and brand new concept to NJ. Sports Bar and Grill will be the newest place in town to enjoy all your sporting events as well as a great meeting place for family and friends to unwind and enjoy new amazing food with equally amazing beverages.
Not looking for a "seasoned" manager, more of a Bartender who has great experience and knowledge of Bar Administrative duties, ordering, inventory, cost control, High sanitation standards, recipe adherence and scheduling. This candidate will also be the Assistant General Manager, with the opportunity to run their own store as we grow this new dynamic brand.
We are looking to hire this candidate IMMEDIATELY. Candidate MUST BE ABLE TO TRAIN for 4 weeks in Florida, with a start date no later than 12/4.
We are seeking a Canvasser to become part of our team! You will demonstrate excellent communication skills and the drive to succeed.
- Convey product and services to consumers in-person or over the phone
- Leverage marketing techniques and act as brand ambassador
- Understand clients' specific needs through consultation and provide best solutions
- Comply with company standards for customer satisfaction
- Achieve weekly or monthly sales goals
- This job position will start as a door to door canvasser
- Previous experience with canvassing
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Car a must
We make solar energy an easy and affordable solution for your home.
DC Solar helps customers make a responsible choice simply and affordably with leasing options, information and support. We provide the opportunity to go solar in your home without the liability of owning the equipment. We deliver a quality turnkey solar lease that includes:
-World-class solar panels and components
- Warranty and insurance coverage
- Multiple options at lease termination, such as free system removal, purchase option, and lease extension1
We currently operate in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York.
We take care of all aspects of your home solar installation.
DC Solar has installed thousands of solar systems for homeowners just like you across the United States. We handle all aspects of your residential solar installation, including:
-Design and engineering
-Permitting and inspections
-Rebates and other incentive processing
All of our installations undergo a rigorous quality assurance process based on solid business practices, licenses and insurance coverage. DC Solar provides the highest standard of workmanship and customer service when it comes to your project.
Calculus Tutors (Little Falls,Nj)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Geometry, Trigonometry, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: biology, catalysis, inorganic, materials chemistry, neurochemistry, physiology, precalculus, science, school of mathematics, trigonometry
Promotional Marketing/ Public Relations/ Sales - Entry Level
Peak Concepts & Associates is a promotional marketing and sales firm with the goal to grow our client portfolio, expand our footprint, and provide our clients with quality and efficient return on investment. Due to our expanding client base, we are looking for ambitious, hardworking individuals with great attitudes to join our team of professionals.
Our office is located in Denville, NJ.
Our new entry-level public relations openings are in:
-Promotional Marketing & Sales
-Public Relations & Brand Management
Highly qualified candidates will possess great skills in communications, leadership, and driven for success. New hires will work hard, learn multiple aspects of our operations, and improve interpersonal skills and most importantly, HAVE FUN!
All openings are immediate and are considered entry level!
Peak Concepts does not participate in door to door/ business to business/ cold-calling/ telemarketing.
All positions hourly or salary guaranteed base pay.
Our company prides itself on its support staff, which allows you to learn at your own pace. Do not underestimate your own qualifications!
Most openings require NO EXPERIENCE and all are considered ENTRY LEVEL. Training will involve learning and applying concepts in:
- Marketing and Sales
- Public Relations
- Team Management
If you desire to enhance your interpersonal skills and professionalism, want continued growth based on individual merit, NOT SENIORITY, and rapid advancement into leadership roles, join our elite team of professionals.
We specialize in crafting impactful promotions, conveying our clients brand message directly to their consumers. Our bold approach cultivates personal connections and customized experiences that consumers crave! These exclusive, attention-grabbing promotions are up to speed with the latest trends in brand representation and customer loyalty in the marketplace.
We are also proud advocates of a modern workplace, empowering our staff to work collaboratively, manage campaigns and create growth opportunities for themselves. Thus, staying true to our start-up roots and fresh 21st century approach to marketing, promotions and management.
Responsibly handle customer transactions
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!