Little Falls Job Description Sample
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
WE OFFER AMAZING PAY YOU WON'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!! SHIFTS AVAILABLE!!
Five Star Care is currently seeking experienced LicensedPractical Nurse (LPN) to join its team, working at a Long Term Care (LTC) facility located in Central New Jersey. We offer great rates and flexible schedules. All shifts are available; part time, full time, and per diem. We also offer a weekend only shift with special weekend rates.
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay & direct deposit
- Great variety of locations and shifts
- Amazing Pay!!!
Please bring the following on your interview.
- Current Resume
- New Jersey LPN license
- 2 Government Issued ID (Driver's License, State ID, Social Security or any ID's that shows proof of work eligibility)
- Physical exam and PPD (PPD step 1 and 2)
- Chest X-ray if PPD is positive
- CPR / BLS
Please reply to this ad or for more information regarding our most current job openings call us at 908-312-1423 ext 104
Five Star Care is a leading healthcare staffing agency in New Jersey. We maintain excellence in partnering caregivers with healthcare facilities. Our mission is to facilitate the highest level in patient care while enabling our staff members to advance their careers with rewarding jobs.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Alarm Service Technician
We are seeking an Alarm service technician to join our team! You will troubleshoot and repair alarm wiring and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with alarms and security systems
- Identify risk to customers and provide effective solutions
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance on alarm systems
- Monitor inventory of service parts
- Previous experience in security installation and maintenance
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
Lyft Driver - Supplement Your Warehouse Income
What is Employer?
Employer matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Employer smartphone app. Signing up to be a Employer driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Employer Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Nuevo Restaurante Grill Deportivo
Bienvenido a la parrilla de deportes de huracanes en Woodland Park, Nueva Jersey. Estamos programados para abrir a mediados de enero de 2018 y estamos buscando algunos de los mejores profesionales de la hospitalidad en la industria para ayudar en el lanzamiento de la primera franquicia de la parrilla de deportes huracán de Nueva Jersey. Huracán Sports Grill se inició en la Florida hace más de 20 años y se está expandiendo por primera vez en el estado del jardín que estamos buscando para construir este concepto en el bar de Deportes Premier.
Estamos buscando cocineros BOH experimentados y los cocineros de PrEP que están buscando para adquirir un segundo trabajo o para unirse a Hurricane exclusivamente. Ritmo rápido y alto volumen preferido, pero no necesario.
Si te gusta trabajar en un ambiente divertido y emocionante y quieres ser parte de esta nueva franquicia, Postulate hoy mismo.
Cdl-A Local Owner Operator Truck Driver
Local CDL-A Owner Operator
You Commit, We Commit
When you commit to Hub Group, we commit to you! With the first-of-its-kind Quick Commit Program, you could earn up to $1,000 in 10 days!
Qualified applicants who select to drive with Hub Group are eligible to receive $100/day for up to 10 business days prior to the orientation start date. That means you ll start earning before you begin working. You want to earn more, we want you on our team let s make it a win-win from the start!
We offer local owner operators:
NEW Quick Commit Program: Qualified applicants are eligible to receive $100/day for up to 10 days prior to their orientation start date!
Sign-on bonus in select markets (see if you qualify today!)
Competitive weekly earnings
Paid safety training because we want to keep our drivers safe
Because our owner operators help us keep our business rolling, we do everything we can to keep them safe and satisfied.
Contact us today to learn more about owner operator trucking partnerships. Our local opportunities let CDL-A business owners get home every day or every other day without sacrificing the miles needed for top earnings.
Truck Driver Requirements:
Class A Commercial Driver License - CDL-A
Minimum 23 years old
1 verifiable year of tractor trailer experience in last two years
Associated topics: cdl a driving, cdl a truck, class a driving, company driver, company driver solo, company truck, dedicated truck driving, over the road company, regional driving route, tanker truck driver
Entry Level Engineer
Contractor specializing in underground utility pipeline construction seeking a highly motivated individual who is a self-starter and willing to learn and work in a fast-paced office environment
- Must be computer literate
- Must have college degree with some experience or education in Civil Engineering and / or Construction (preferably a Bachelor of Science Degree)
- Must know Microsoft EXCEL (also, LOTUS 123 literate would be a big plus - but not required)
- Must have good letter writing skills
- Must be flexible and willing to take on new tasks that could be expected in a rapidly growing company
Responsibilities will include:
- Bidder's assistant / Chief Estimators assistant in charge of doing takeoffs for bids
- Project Management
- Engineer's assistant in charge of tracking daily field reports and daily quantities of work performed
- Tracking extra work and preparing extra work Claims
- Tracking and submitting shop drawing submittals
- Calling in utility mark out requests
- Dealing with field personnel and suppliers - good communication skills are required
Salary commensurate with experience
Mid-sized company with a highly motivated and energized staff.
We are seeking a Canvasser to become part of our team! You will demonstrate excellent communication skills and the drive to succeed.
- Convey product and services to consumers in-person or over the phone
- Leverage marketing techniques and act as brand ambassador
- Understand clients' specific needs through consultation and provide best solutions
- Comply with company standards for customer satisfaction
- Achieve weekly or monthly sales goals
- This job position will start as a door to door canvasser
- Previous experience with canvassing
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Car a must
We make solar energy an easy and affordable solution for your home.
DC Solar helps customers make a responsible choice simply and affordably with leasing options, information and support. We provide the opportunity to go solar in your home without the liability of owning the equipment. We deliver a quality turnkey solar lease that includes:
-World-class solar panels and components
- Warranty and insurance coverage
- Multiple options at lease termination, such as free system removal, purchase option, and lease extension1
We currently operate in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York.
We take care of all aspects of your home solar installation.
DC Solar has installed thousands of solar systems for homeowners just like you across the United States. We handle all aspects of your residential solar installation, including:
-Design and engineering
-Permitting and inspections
-Rebates and other incentive processing
All of our installations undergo a rigorous quality assurance process based on solid business practices, licenses and insurance coverage. DC Solar provides the highest standard of workmanship and customer service when it comes to your project.
Absolute Home Mortgage Corporation is a retail correspondent mortgage banker licensed in 10 states.
We are seeking an experienced mortgage underwriter with the proper qualifications listed below. Candidates will work from our corporate office in Woodland Park, NJ. Absolute offers a great work environment, with friendly staff and a competitive bonus schedules designed to assist you in reaching your financial goals.
- Minimum of two years’ recent retail underwriting experience.
- Minimum of two years’ Encompass Experience.
- Knowledge of Desktop Underwriter
- Knowledge of conventional and/or government guidelines, federal lending regulations governing real estate lending
- Must show a strong capacity to address credit related issues, title, appraisal, and compliance.
- Familiarity with Secondary Market requirements.
- Thorough understanding of credit and an ability to review complex financial documents.
- Ability to underwrite self-employed borrowers, tax returns, business returns etc.
- Flexibility to work extended hours during heavy workload periods.
- Ability to make credit recommendations.
- Ability to meet production, quality and service standards along with providing direct coaching and feedback to ensure quality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, while practicing sound lending judgment.
- Conventional and FHA experience required (applicant must have a CHUMS)
- Maintain current and fluid knowledge of investor and agency guidelines. Must have experience working with multiple investors. VA and USDA experience a plus
Salary: $90,000.00 /year
- Mortgage Underwriting: 2 years
- Encompass (LOS): 2 years
- Not required but preferred: DE/VA/203K
Shop & Deliver Groceries (Car Required)
Earn money shopping and delivering groceries, giving customers more time to do what they love.
Be Independent Schedule work around your own life.
Have Fun Spend time shopping, exploring new things and being active.
Earn extra income Get paid weekly. Work Sundays to maximize your hours and pay. SHOP AND DELIVER (CAR REQUIRED) WHY SHOP WITH INSTACART? Use the Instacart shopper app to provide grocery shopping and delivery services.
Multiple ways to earn money and achieve your earning goals
Flexible hours - set your own availability
Less wear & tear on your car - no passengers in your vehicle
Money is deposited into your bank account every week
Shoppers that have the highest earnings know their way around a grocery store and enjoy providing fantastic customer service. WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: * 18+ years old
Eligible to work in the US
Consistent access to a vehicle, and 2+ years of driving experience
Consistent access to a recent smartphone (iPhone 4S or above or Android 4.0+)
Ability to lift 30-40 lbs. with or without assistance MORE INFORMATION If you have previous experience in the grocery industry (such as a personal shopper, cashier, stocker, customer service representative, store manager, merchandiser, produce buyer, butcher, baker, deli clerk, barista, kitchen manager, chef) or have previous experience in the transportation industry (such as a courier, driver, truck driver, professional driver, taxi driver, food delivery driver), you might want to consider shopping with Instacart and earn great money. We also welcome applicants from other industries and backgrounds, such as ridesharing or driving networks like Lyft, Uber Eats, or Postmates. Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, work from home, entry level, weekend, weekday, after school, temporary, or any type of part time opportunities. Instacart is committed to diversity in its workforce. Instacart is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. For all individuals applying to work in SF, we will consider qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the SF Fair Chance Ordinance. Apply in under 5 minutes! Attend an in-person session and start work within one week!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!