Little Ferry Job Description Sample
Accounting Assistant (Korean Bilingual)
Responsible for assisting management of the general accounting function including Tax Reporting & Compliance. Responsible for assisting the completion of ledger accounts and financial statements in accordance with IFRS. Also responsible for assisting of facilitating external audit reporting, providing accounting reports and analysis, and providing accounting support for (Korea) Finance Team.
- Assist monthly / quarterly / year-end closing
- Support year-end financial audit
- Tax Management in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe (Sales tax, Property tax,
- Cash management and reporting cash position to management
- Open item management
- Ad hoc projects and analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; Accounting Major Preferred
- 3-5 years of experience only
- Passed CPA Exams – Preferred but not Required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; Excel expert
- Self-motivated, proactive, excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented multi-tasking
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes
- IT Business Operations or IT Industry Experience (preferred)
- SAP a plus
IT Helpdesk Technician
Work Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
We are looking for a competent Help desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
An excellent Help desk technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Able to install and configure Laptops, PC's and Desktops, Printers and peripherals
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Computer skills must include: Microsoft Office Suite
- Install and repair Printers
- Experience with LAN and Cabling
- 3-5 years’ experience working in helpdesk area and/or with related education/training
- Proficiency in English and Korean
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
Drives process innovation for company customer by working closely with contact points within the Dept. Help reduce SCM costs, realize operational excellence and increase employee and customer satisfaction. Interaction with subject matter experts at management level to identify problems, analyze information and develop solutions consistent with our business strategies. Constantly strive to help improve the role of management by working to design and provide them with the necessary tools and systems to assist them in their decision making.
Work Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Must be able to speak Korean/English bilingual
Common Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Role and Responsibility:
- Analyze GSCM and SCM process with customer
- Independently manage process innovations that include project management, process analysis, development, and implementation using GSCM, CPFR Module
- Responsible for ongoing process improvement for SCM Operation related processes and procedures
- Looks for areas of improvement and proposes process improvement initiatives
- Responsible for HQ driven SCM Project such as Inventory Allocation
- Work with cross functional teams including colleagues, stake-holders and senior management
- Support team oriented goal and other duties as assigned
- 2+ years overall work experience
- Bilingual (English/Korean) required
- Proven ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts
- Telecommunications business acumen required
- Work generally performed in an office environment
- Requires some movement and transportation of supplies and materials up to 25 pounds
- Frequently works additional hours beyond normal schedule
Php/ Zend- As400 Developer
We have an immediate need for a PHP / Zend studio developer for our client in Hackensack, NJ
- Understand and effectively communicate eCommerce features and limitations with regard to design and development decisions on new projects.
- Help manage the design and development process and drive decisions.
- Experience with , ZEND Studio,
- Significant PHP experience,
- Solid experience using PHP to create and consume web services
- Experience with MySQL queries and database design
- Experience with HTML, DHTML,
- Strong people and communication skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Expereince with System ! ( AS400) environment
- CL (CLP)
Director Critical Care Services
Patient focused, community oriented, conveniently located and equipped with technology that rivals the nation’s most prestigious healthcare systems. Offers a comprehensive and growing array of services delivered by caring and highly skilled medical professionals. We’re proud of the therapeutic and administrative upgrades we have made. We’re the convenient, friendly community hospital that delivers the quality care, medical excellence and technology on which you can depend. Has been serving Montclair and its surrounding New Jersey communities since 1891.
The job encompasses integration, facilitation, coordination of the leadership, management, operational, quality improvement, and clinical activities of patient care services. Leads the department to successfully achieve outstanding patient outcomes, hire and retain talented staff members, lead individuals to successfully complete the annual goals of the unit and the organization. Responsible for: planning, staffing, performance management, financial management, communication, compliance with standards/regulations, customer service, quality initiatives, the application of mission and values, and organizational improvement for areas of responsibility; continuing personal and professional growth; direction of Critical Care Services that are provided to the patients and their families.
- 5 years’ experience with direct patient care.
- 2-5 years management experience preferred in specialty within an acute care hospital environment.
- Excellent decision-making ability regarding when to notify others about issues or situations.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to communicate effectively utilizing both written and verbal skills
- Demonstrates initiative, integrity and strong sense of values and ethical standards
- Demonstrates dependability and initiative
- Ability to respond to and manage emergency situations
- Computer/Program literacy
- Current NJ Registered Nurse Licensure
- Maintain current BLS certification
- Bachelor’s in nursing required
- Masters in nursing or healthcare related degree required (or to be completed within 5 years of employment or showing significant progress towards degree completion
Kitchen Line Cook
BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse is NOW INTERVIEWING!
Our restaurants are a high energy, fun and family-friendly dining environment for everyone to enjoy.
Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza, salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous Pizookie® dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with BJ's own handcrafted beer!
"This is a company that cares about its people more than any other company I have worked for – they help me be a better person."
BJ's team members enjoy:
Family Culture - cultura familiar
Great Pay and Benefits - buen trabajo de pago
Free Shift Meals - free shift meals
Vacation - vacaciones
Team Member Dining Discounts - descuentos en restaurantes
Training across different areas/stations
- Programa de formación
- Long lasting career options
- 40% of our managers are team member promotions - buena carrera
Team members can also find a place where you work with friends, connect with guests and feel great!
This is the complete package -- everything you want a job or career to be!
Previous restaurant experience required.
BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Technician Specimen I - Teterboro, NJ
Technician Specimen I - Teterboro, NJ
Schedule: Night shift
Know that there are people behind the data. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It's about providing clarity and hope.
As a Specimen Processor you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You'll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Specimen Processors play an essential role in our success and provide a critical service responding to the often pressured requirements of accurate diagnoses. As a career, it offers a unique opportunity to learn and develop a profession offering long-term stability and development. You can also earn a competitive salary and great overtime, while growing your own career.
View a realistic job preview here.
The SPT I is responsible for general support functions within the Specimen Processing Department. This position requires passing a data entry assessment. Functions performed may include but are not limited to data entry of test orders, presort, pickup and delivery of processed specimens to the laboratory, centrifugation and aliquoting. Department is a production environment, with emphasis on productivity/quality standards and departmental completion times. All functions must be performed with confidence, accuracy and in a timely manner. Job is complex and requires that employee have good organization skills and ability to learn and understand specimen types related to test(s) ordered by client. The SPT I must have the ability learn and understand the compliance regulations related to test ordering which may change on a daily basis. This position is critical to quality for customer satisfaction. Additionally, since many changes do occur from day to day, great flexibility on the part of the SPT I is required. Majority of SPT I work, on the nightshift, but based on staffing needs weekends, holidays, on call and overtime is a requirement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Able to perform all responsibilities of the Specimen Preparation Assistant
Demonstrates an ability to learn the job duties assigned to the SPT I, and develops an understanding of how all the functions in Specimen Processing fit together
Identifies problems and in some cases, may resolve issues with specimen types such as missing information etc.
Demonstrates an understanding of the compliance policies related to test ordering, which requires developing ability to research test ordering information on translation tables, computer system, and the directory of services
Meets standards for production and accuracy within 6 months
Understands the complex relationship between test(s) ordered and specimen received
Completes all required written documentation, legibly and within the assigned timeframe
Meets or exceeds all performance expectations to include attendance, adherence to work schedule and demonstrates Quest values and behaviors through work performance and peer and team interaction
Is open to learning additional functions within Specimen Processing to allow timely progression to the next level
Performs other duties as assigned
- HS diploma or equivalent
Medical background preferred which includes medical terminology applicable to a clinical laboratory
Previous experience in a production environment preferred
Physical and Mental Requirements:
Position requires data background with abilities to enter 6,000 alphanumeric keystrokes/hour
Works in a biohazard environment, practicing good safety habits
Able to sit or stand for long periods
Handles multiple tasks simultaneously and works in a production environment
Communicates effectively with all levels of staff
Maintains composure while working under pressure
Reflects good judgment at all times when determining what action to take when resolving problems
Adheres to Quest Diagnostics core values, safety and compliance policies and procedures
Keeps work area neat and clean
Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills that foster a positive environment.
Demonstrates flexibility and ability to adapt to change
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patients come first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers' trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way.
We have a large recognized brand; we offer flexibility and autonomy, great support, pay and benefits and a comprehensive training and onboarding program. All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.
Director, Flavor Manufacturing
The Director of Manufacturing/Plant Manager (DoM/PM) is the senior level manager on site. This position has overall site level management responsibility and authority. The DoM/PM will ensure site compliance with all legal, regulatory and company rules and policies. Working with all Supply Chain leaders, the DoM/PM will oversee site operations and ensure all functions are aligned on the strategic objectives (SAFETY, DELIVERY, COST, INVENTORY) and will directly manage production, shipping/receiving/warehousing, facilities/maintenance and engineering, and all compliance related functions.
This position requires confidence, initiative, independence, and a sense of urgency. The ability to make decisions and take responsibility is a critical requirement. The DoM/PM must react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them. Must be purposeful, directed at getting things done quickly. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities. This is primarily a task-focused job, requiring a somewhat authoritative, directive leadership style that encourages results-driven, task-oriented collaboration.
Essential Job Functions:
Must develop, implement and manage the Safety program at the site, coordinated with Corporate EHS, to include Employee Safety, Environmental, Equipment Safety and Food Safety
Overall responsibility for Plant Compliance. With local, state, federal laws and regulations. ISO, and other certifications. Company Rules, Policies and expectations.
Direct manufacturing, focused on delivery performance
SOPs, cGMPs, efficiencies, and all work rules
Responsible for Departmental Budgets & must manage special projects as assigned
Manage Inventory levels, coordinated with Supply Chain Functions
Ensure the development of Staff at all levels
Any Other duties as assigned by department head
10+ years of work experience (or 5+ years with preferred degree) in a manufacturing management role
BS in science or engineering preferred
Flavor or food processing manufacturing environment a plus
Must have good communication and computer skills
Preferred knowledge of cGMP, Employee Safety, HACCP
Rep Route Service - Teterboro, NJ
Rep Route Service
- Teterboro, NJ
- Friday 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Rotating Saturday and or Sunday
The Route Service Representative (RSR) is the face of Quest Diagnostics to the public, our customers and acts as an Ambassador for the company in everything he/she does. Everyday Excellence is a critical component in fulfilling this position requirement. This position performs day to day route operations by serving client needs with regard to properly tracking, sorting, storing and transporting patient specimens and other materials including but not limited to supplies and patient results.
The RSR is assigned up to a maximum of two (2) routes which may include:, Routine Route, STAT Route, Weekend Routes or Shuttle/Relay Route; Safely operates company vehicle to pick up, properly store and deliver specimens and other materials; and provides service to internal and external customers in an organized, efficient, and professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Responsible for compliance with all processes including and not limited to: timekeeping, attendance and punctuality, vehicle safety and cleanliness, safety and OSHA requirements, handheld /scanning device and usage, proper handling and storage of all samples from the client office to the drop off point, proper packing of specimens for shipment, end of day vehicle checks, dress code, code of conduct and all Company / Regional / Logistics policies and procedures.
2.Responsible for the safe and timely transportation of specimens, supplies, reports, equipment and materials to the appropriate destination.
3.Responsible for operating company vehicle safely as well as maintaining a valid driver's license and driving record within acceptable company guidelines.
4.Ensure route is started with proper equipment tools. i.e., route scanner sync/paper logs, carry bag, properly prepared coolers for 3 separate thermal storage, dry ice, cell phone, keys, door hangers, observation reports, etc.
5.Follow route as scheduled/sequenced while allowing for will-call stops and special pickups.
6.Maintain specimen integrity at all times, including the utilization of specimen carry bag to transport specimens from client office/lock box to vehicle by temperature.
7.Follow all scan/documentation requirements including but not limited to tissue/irreplaceable and frozen tracking processes.
8.Place "Door Hanger" for will-call clients with no specimens out. Place "Door Hanger" for Daily clients who regularly provide specimens but none are available at scheduled pick up. The RSR is required to notify their Supervisor and/or Team Leader of service issue for a next morning follow up.
9.Communicate with Dispatch before leaving an area to ensure will-calls have been cleared.
10. Keep route information, sequencing and all client notes up to date.
11. Attendance and punctuality in meetings and training sessions.
12. Meet all training requirements in a timely manner as assigned.
13. Properly care for and maintain company equipment including scanners, telephones, vehicles etc... Communicate any deficiencies with equipment.
14. Document and provide appropriate client satisfaction information to Logistics Management.
15. Maintain professionalism and a service orientation with clients using Everyday Excellence and the Five Guiding Principles.
16. Demonstrate Everyday Excellence in the Quest Behaviors; Agility, Customer Focus, Transparency, United as One Team and Performance Oriented.
17. Other duties as defined by Logistics Management.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an
Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
Spectrum Store Manager
Responsible for building a highly successful sales, retention and customer care culture inside their store. Actively and consistently supports efforts of their teams to engage customers in a retail environment and drive the sale of Spectrum product and services. Consistently demonstrates excellent leadership and coaching skills to create a motivated work environment where employees can excel.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Leads an Assistant Manager and team of sales professionals, motivating and engaging them to meet and exceed their sales goals and customer care metrics, while delivering a clean, organized and fully operational retail experience for all customers and employees.
Ensures sales teams are retaining customers through positive customer relationship building, diffusing customer escalations, utilizing strong listening skills and probing techniques to overcome objections and save/upgrade customers.
Ensures their store meet Spectrum brand and merchandising expectations and that a thriving culture of customer care exists at their store locations.
Responsible for new product and merchandising launches within their scope of responsibility.
Utilizes strong assessment skills to continually inspect everything from the sales behaviors to the product knowledge of their assistant manager and sales teams and partners with leadership on change efforts as needed.
Proactively identifies issues, builds action plans and seeks opportunities to grow their business and increase customer satisfaction.
Provides subject matter expertise on all store functions, including the Spectrum Store Customer Experience (SSCE), Spectrum products, pricing plans, promotions, service features and visual standards, as well as those of competitors.
Consistently meets or exceeds operational and expense management standards, including store appearance, inventory and appropriate levels of staffing, while minimizing or eliminating losses to the company in their location.
In partnership with Area Manager, builds employee engagement and a high performing team by recruiting, training and retaining the best talent within their span of control.
Provides coaching, feedback and directions to their teams to empower them to achieve their key performance metrics through multiple forums; one-on-ones, team huddles and department meetings.
Creates an environment of continuous learning, role playing and development where employees are able to enhance their skills and maximize their potential and success through coaching, training, and objective performance management, including the progressive discipline process.
Maintains strong working relationships with leadership, the operations team and peers, working as a team to build a culture of success.
Implements and enforces cash management policy, work order controls and completing timely audits of their Spectrum store.
Provides guidance, monitors and manages strict enforcement of all company policies and procedures, including active participation in Charter's EEO program.
Evaluates and analyzes the impact of business events on their Spectrum Store activity, responds accordingly and provides leadership with frequent updates on key events.
Assists with Area Manager functions and performs other duties as requested by management necessary.
Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers and suppliers, in person, on the phone and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward and professional manner
Proven ability to build a strong sales culture and high-performing team, while demonstrating strong customer orientation
Build good partnerships within all areas of the organization by exhibiting excellent interpersonal leadership, influencing and presentation skills
Significant time working inside a destination-style shopping environment
A proven ability to lead others and motivate them to succeed in a goal and incentive based work environment
Solid experience in launching and managing multiple projects simultaneously and providing status updates on their success
History of identifying trends and risk and effectively communicating those to their leaders
Detail oriented and a good problem solver
Ability to prioritize, organize effectively and work independently
Proven ability to handle change management
Articulates a passion for delivering a great customer experience during multiple roles in their career
High comfort level with personal technology, such as mobile devices and personal video platforms
Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Ability to make qualitative judgments
Experience in implementing sales training and employee development programs
Knowledge of identifying trends, risks and communicating those to leadership
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
Management experience: 3-5 yrs.
Telecommunications/wireless experience : 1-3 yrs.
Sales/Customer Service experience : 5-7 yrs.
Exposure to moderate noise level
Work hours and travel to multiple locations as business needs dictate
Handle a physically demanding job, lifting up to 35 lbs
Stand for prolonged periods of time
Professional attire and appearance
Valid driver's license and ability to meet Charter's motor vehicle requirements
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Business Unit: Marketing
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!