Little Ferry Job Description Sample
5+ years experience supporting all aspects of medium-sized business network.Specific Experience
- Install, update, and troubleshoot Windows 7/ 8/10 operating systems, as well as desktop & laptop hardware
- Support a mixed environment of Linux and Macs
- Network-based AntiVirus solutions (Bitdefender, Sophos & Symantec)
- Windows 2008 & Windows 2012 Servers (both operating systems & hardware)
- Linux OS (hardware and virtualized)
- Network-based printers & copiers
- Network switches, firewalls (Fortinet and wifi equipment)
- Virtualization technologies, specifically VMWare-based platforms
- Backup software (backup exec and backup scripts).
- Manage Office365 mailboxes, Exchange, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure
- Experience with IIS, Apache
- QL database applications (managing jobs, backups, drops, configure, restore)
SAP Customer Service (Gspn Consultant)
- Expertise in SAP Customer Service and all the relevant modules in Logistics
- Coordinates all activities associated with SAP CS and associated integration including design, testing, configuration, and deployment of current and future functionality.
- Conducts and coordinates testing of SAP enhancements, upgrades patches and application integration.
- Will be in charge of Warranty, Buffer Management, Parts Claim, Core Process, Return Management
- Obtain detailed and accurate information relating to the business impact of customer’s technical issues utilizing effective questioning techniques
- To follow predefined procedural quality standards ensuring customer messages are prioritized correctly.
- To seek out opportunities to add value to customers during all interactions,
- Diagnosing and anticipating current and future customer needs and provide assistance with both.
- Engage with and provide feedback on, processes and procedures with a view to possible improvements
- Take ownership of escalations and follow up until closure. Identify and recommend areas for improvement in all areas in which tasks are performed.
- Manage Incidents and respond to them with solution or workaround per defined Service Level Agreement.
- 10 + years of experience with Customer Service and full life-cycle implementations of SAP CS
- Knowledge of SAP CS configuration is mandatory
- In-depth understanding of ABAP program is highly desirable
- Understanding of the SAP ASAP methodology
- Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 or higher
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Demonstrated a proactive approach to detecting and handling issues.
- Proficient hands-on experience using data access tools and building visualizations using large datasets and multiple data sources.
- Bilingual required (English, Korean)
- Goal oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills with ability to create software design and engineering documents.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work under tight deadlines is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is crucial.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Network Engineer (Korean Bilingual Preferred)
Work Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Maintain and manage firewalls, switches, routers, load balancers
- Manage core network equipment, upgrades, changes and replacements
- Diagnose WAN connectivity issues connecting sites
- Remote LAN and security management for several sites
- Monitor, maintain, and configure network security systems and manage escalations
- Project management, planning, new site designs and implementation
- Manage the day to day availability and 24x7 up-time of all core and fault tolerant systems
- Implement major modifications to the corporate infrastructure.
- Manage relationships with outside vendors. (ex. Cisco, Verizon, etc)
- Maintain daily workload and task performance of Department resources
- Associate’s Degree Required (Bachelor’s Preferred)
- CCNA+ preferred
- 5+ years’ experience of WAN & LAN network operation
- Fully controlling of network systems
- Must have a skill to design, implement and troubleshoot data network
- Had multi-routing protocols environment like RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP and switching
- Manage to advertise and filter 1,000+ routing prefixes
- Handling multi-vendor network equipment (Cisco, arista, palo alto and so on)
- Firewalls, software VPN, and hardware VPN tunnels
- Manage VLAN, VLAN Trunk, Spanning tree, Port channeling, HSRP(or VRRP) and DHCP
- A skill to make word, excel and power point documentation for designing, installing, troubleshooting network
- Be able to configure MPLS (VPN) on WAN
- Ability to work well within a Team
- Had Strong sense of responsibility and be aggressive to finish mission
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Php/ Zend- As400 Developer
We have an immediate need for a PHP / Zend studio developer for our client in Hackensack, NJ
- Understand and effectively communicate eCommerce features and limitations with regard to design and development decisions on new projects.
- Help manage the design and development process and drive decisions.
- Experience with , ZEND Studio,
- Significant PHP experience,
- Solid experience using PHP to create and consume web services
- Experience with MySQL queries and database design
- Experience with HTML, DHTML,
- Strong people and communication skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Expereince with System ! ( AS400) environment
- CL (CLP)
Color Director Of R&D - Cosmetics
Key Success Factors:
- Solid working knowledge of raw ingredients to analyze and formulate a wide variety of products
- Formulate and facilitate development of innovative skin care products, product improvements, and develop new formulas based on current technology
- Maintain laboratory compliance (GLP)
- Develop and maintain SOPs
- Has a passion to explore and innovate with novel raw materials, processing techniques and/or formulations in creative, non-conventional approaches into new products leveraging current consumer insights and needs
- Identify new/improved formulation technologies and implement them to meet project needs.
- Proactively scan and research new concepts, materials, technical opportunities and partnerships
- Monitor product stability for formulas
- Responsible to constantly seek improved ways and methods to better serve customers, external and internal
- Minimum of BA or BS in chemistry, chemical engineering or equivalent science
- 10 years (Chemist) of previous formulation experience within skincare and cosmetics industry, specifically with color.
- Must have strong problem solving, interpersonal, teamwork, project management and communication skills (oral & written)
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to conceptualize and apply innovative solutions
- Must be a self-starter with a high level of initiative. Must be flexible, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure
- Requires a detail oriented individual who can manage and organize data on numerous projects. Able to multi-task and problem solve, while maintaining a clear sense of priorities and focus.
- Works well within team environment
- Requires computer proficiency (Word and Excel)
- High impact in a growing company.
- Competitive salary and full benefits package.
- Career training and development opportunity.
Senior Epic Systems Analyst - Ambulatory
The Senior Epic Systems Analyst provides analytical and technical support to maintain operation of the Epic System, focused on Ambulatory applications. Senior analysts are responsible for implementing system upgrades, enhancements to the system and related third-party applications, as well as working knowledge of application and Cogito, reporting capabilities, plus assisting with resolution of issues related to interfaces. Experienced, certified Epic system resources provide coaching and mentoring to the entire Epic support team.
- 1-3 years of analyst experience in an Epic environment
- PC Proficiency required. Windows and MS Office applications proficiency required.
- Good organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills necessary.
- Bachelors’ Degree Required.
- License/Certification/Registry: Epic certification required in EpicCare Ambulatory applications.
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!