Load Tester Job Description Sample
Flight Load Labs Senior Specialist - 2463
Millennium Engineering and Integration Co. was founded upon the principle of providing products and services with unsurpassed quality to solve our customers toughest, most complex problems. Throughout our 20+ year history, we have provided our customers with innovative, efficient solutions via world class talent and innovative technologies. Our core values of leadership, integrity, customer loyalty, effective communications, insightful vision, sound decision-making, and continuous improvement guide our business and everything we do on a day-to-day basis. Our culture, anchored by these core principles and values, is enduring as we have grown in organizational size and technical capability. Central to our culture are the ideas of providing: a stimulating and rewarding environment; growth opportunities in terms of career advancement and education; financially sharing in the growth and success of the company; and open and honest leadership that fosters recognition of personal achievement and team accomplishments. Our employees with their innovative spirit and unwavering determination provide the fuel that propels us reach new heights and new markets. We look to continue to serve them in all their professional aspirations
Wanted: A Flight Loads Lab Senior Specialist with an intermediate-level understanding of Business Operations to be applied to the specific project tasks. This includes support of Flight Loads Lab operations, requirements, activities through planning, tracking, coordinating resolution of action items and reporting throughout the project lifecycle or on selected components.
As a Flight Loads Lab Senior Specialist you will:Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly skilled professionals.
Duties of a Flight Load Labs Senior Specialist:
Initiate, prepare, and review documents concerning the FLL.
Serve as facility point of contact for B4820 maintenance problems and their resolution.
Track facility and telecommunication work orders.
Maintain critical Branch documentation, including Facility Board actions, Configuration Control Board actions, ISO 9001 procedures, and Branch research archives.
Perform financial resources tracking and documentation including generation of monthly reports and periodic review of commitment, obligation, and costing data.
Assist in coordination of Project's use of FLL assets, considering schedule, priority, and unique needs as well as routine maintenance requirements.
Communicate with engineers and coordinate Lab activities and allocation of Lab assets.
Prepare or update as needed, presentations and other training as needed on the use of inventory tools, consumables, and Lab Rules.
Train visitors to the extent necessary for safe observation or participation, use of Personnel Protection Equipment to assure they do not handle or get near anything that could harm them or degrade/destroy products or Lab assets.
Serve as needed in Control Room during flight/ground tests.
Serve as IT POC as required.
Perform work in accordance with NASA ISO AS9100 procedures and applicable regulatory requirements.
Associates Degree and five years of experience or High School Degree and ten years of experience
A SECRET clearance.
Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
Must be multi-task oriented and capable of prioritizing.
Must be familiar with or willing to gain knowledge of NASA Armstrong procedures/ instructions, and organizational structure as related to analyst requirements.
Shall be able to work in a dynamic and multi-task work environment, and capable of prioritizing work and de-conflicting task/project schedules.
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.
Flatbed Load Planner
Carrier One continues to grow and we are looking for a talented transportation operations pro to join our Planning team!
The Planner is responsible for but not limited to working with contractor drivers to provide high quality of service and operational effectiveness. The Planner will manage the overall planning and coordination of flatbed loads for an assigned group of Fleet Managers, using his/her judgment and discretion so as to maximize the efficiency and productivity of the operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize independent judgement and discretion and network balance capacity tools to determine location of trucks and available customer loads; to tailor planning to meet area needs, including loads taken, routes utilized and possible changes or cancellation of load assignments; to understand daily capacity needs/opportunities and proactively communicate to appropriate leadership to maximize efficiency.
- Know and understand the intricacies of the flatbed freight market; plan for acceptance of loads. Utilize independent judgement and network decision support tool to plan for acceptance of loads; to assign loads to trucks; to ensure customers' service requirements are met.
- Responsible for the successful communication of planned loads to Fleet Managers and subsequent ownership of loads for assigned area.
- Coordinate fleet capacity needs with operations leadership and drivers. Collaborate with other planning center teams to coordinate network needs/opportunities, and create and execute agreed upon strategic plans.
- Make decisions and communicate late pickups and/or deliveries, as well as any other load changes, cancellations or reassignments to appropriate department personnel.
- Use independent judgement and discretion to comply with all Department of Transportation (DOT) Regulations & Safety Compliance guidelines; to validate driver hours of service to safely and legally facilitate the planning of loads; to honor specific driver/company requests related to operations/safety training; to research driver issues regarding non-compliance items (overweight loads, load routing, hours of operation, equipment type, etc.); and to provide resolution accordingly to meet legal requirements. Analyze and forward unresolved issues to appropriate internal departments for resolution as needed.
- Communicate professionally, effectively, and timely with both internal and external customers/contacts.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the overall efficiency and success of business operations in order to meet company demands and expectations.
- Perform additional managerial and business operations duties as assigned.
- 2+ years experience in asset based OTR transportation
- Ability to process multiple situations quickly
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Be detail oriented and possess good organizational skills.
- Experience with McLeod dispatch software
- Working knowledge of the flatbed industry
- Previous load planning experience
- An industry leading compensation package including salary + monthly bonus opportunities
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays + 15 days of personal time off per year
- No waiting period for insurance benefits
- Medical: 75% company paid
- Dental: 100% company paid
- Vision: 100% company paid
- IRA savings plan with company match
- Opportunity to advance with a strong and growing company
Mid Level Technical Analyst / IT Tester
Looking for a Mid-Level Technical Analyst/Tester to support our client by performing Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) of various types of systems and applications, including custom software as well as commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products. IV&V activities consist of documentation review, process assessment, and independent testing. The Mid-level Tester will be primarily responsible for reviewing requirements/user stories, designing and executing test cases/scripts and documenting test results. Testing assignments will include preparing for and performing functional testing. The ideal candidate will be a professional, energetic, motivated self-starter that is able to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment. Additionally, the candidate must be a team player who is able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. Must be willing to work on site in DC metropolitan area on a regularly basis.
What you’ll do
- Performs independent verification and validation for assigned projects
- Review and analyze technical artifacts and report findings
- Research industry best practices or regulatory requirements
- Supports the development and delivery of IV&V deliverables (test plan, test cases, mapping documents, reports, etc.)
- Proficient in manual testing
- Excellent plus: experience with automated regression, performance and load testing
- Excellent plus: Momentum financial experience
- Supports project manager with planning and scheduling activities and risk identification/mitigation.
- If necessary, supports IV&V integration with DevOps and leads the automated/load testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technical disciplines
- Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Must be able to communicate clearly with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with IEEE, INCOSE, CMMI standards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 5-7 years of proven software testing experience
- 5-7 years of hands-on functional testing experience that includes:
- Test case development and execution
- Defects Identification and ability to follow client defect lifecycle
- Knowledge of RTM
- Daily test status and tracking reporting to team lead
- Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing dynamic environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task across numerous work streams
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through.
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance
Only Experienced Frond End Load Dumpster Drivers - Tampa, Fl
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
Commercial Drivers operate heavy-duty trucks with front or rear end load lift attachment. Drivers are responsible for providing the pick-up service of containers filled with waste or recyclable material. Containers may weigh in excess of 1000 pounds and at times require drivers to maneuver wheeled containers to a pick-up stage area. Driver will transport the material to a disposal, transfer or recycle facility when trucks reach legal load capacity. Driver navigates high traffic and congested roadways, driveways, alleyways, and lots. Highly skilled backing maneuvers are essential to successfully perform this job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following tasks:
Operates vehicle in accordance with Waste Management Safety and Life Critical Rules, OSHA (Occupational and Safety Health Act) and DOT (Department of Transportation) requirements as well as all local, state and federal laws.
Performs pre- and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle and documents checks utilizing the standard DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Report). .
Immediately reports all unsafe situations or service related issues to Route Manager or Dispatch.
Attends and participates in all scheduled training programs, briefings, and meetings as required by Waste Management or directed by the Route Manager.
Works closely with Route Manager to improve route efficiencies and identify best practices.
Notifies Route Manager of any incidents, accidents, injures, or property damage.
Notifies Route Manager or Dispatch of service interruptions, including blocked containers, closed lots, streets, alleyways or potential safety hazards.
Communicates customer requests to Dispatch or Route Manager.
Identifies and reports all containers in need of repair or replacement.
Ensures the number of containers on the route reconciles to the service level listed on service list.
Completely dumps all containers and leaves the customer's location clean and free of debris.
Completes and submits customer tickets as required when excessive yardage must be removed.
Positions and returns containers on the customer's property in a manner that ensures lids are properly replaced. enclosure doors are closed and secured, and containers do not block driveway entrances or traffic.
Follows route assignments as directed and completes end of day documentation and check out process.
Performs all duties as scheduled by Route Manager or Dispatch and assisting other drivers as directed to meet customer needs.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
Must have at least 1 year of experience operating a vehicle requiring a CDL or equivalent military driving within the last 7 years
Must be at least 21 years of age
Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Successfully complete pre-employment DOT drug screen, physical, and background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review.
Hold a current Class A or B Commercial Driver's License with an air-brake endorsement.
Listed below are key points regarding the physical requirements, and work environment of the job. A reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Required to use motor coordination with arm, hand, finger, and leg dexterity.
Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than _ pounds frequently.
Requires pushing, pulling, bending, twisting and lifting up to _ lbs.
Normal setting for this job is outdoors and/or driving a video/GPS monitored vehicle.
Will be exposed to a physical environment, which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the workday.
Note: The level of physical effort may vary from site to site and in some cases be greater or lesser than documented here.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply."
I understand that applying to this job indicates that I have the legal right to work in the United States. I agree to perform physical duties of this position as outlined in the job with or without reasonable accommodations. I understand that if offered the position, I will be required to pass a drug screen.
Gulf Distributing Holdings
Position Description Warehouse Load Crew
Reports to: Load Crew Manager
Warehouse load crew members are responsible for efficient, safe and accurate loading of the delivery trucks and performing the assigned warehouse maintenance tasks.
Description of Physical Tasks:
Keep all warehouse load areas and grounds clean. Place product on hand truck or dolly (approximately 20 to 50 lbs per case). Fills racks, pushes/pulls pallets and loads appropriate Gulf Distributing Company products. Climbing on and off forklifts.
Must report to work on time and clock in and out properly.
Prior to starting the loading process, review the total quantity to be pulled and the truck it is to go on. Discuss any space concerns with the Load Crew Manager.
Build loads for each order in the most efficient manner.
Pull and load the exact amounts given through the voice picking system or system generated pick sheets.
Ensure loads are done accurately and neatly.
Be aware of code dates and load the oldest product first.
Visually inspect all cases loaded to ensure they are in saleable condition.
Load all carts/pallets onto appropriate route truck.
Load the product on each truck properly to prevent damage.
Clean all areas before leaving at the end of your shift, keeping work area clean.
Clear the pick area of debris and stretch wrap at the end of the truck loading process each night.
Prior to the end of your shift each night ensure all empty pallets are removed from the pick area and properly stored.
Report any accidents to manager on duty immediately.
Maintain open and clear communications with the owners, managers, and other employees of Gulf Distributing Holdings Company.
Obtain from the Warehouse Manager approval prior to working in excess of your regular schedule.
Dress in uniform and maintain your personal appearance in a professional manner and according to company policy.
Conduct all your activities within the guidelines of all company policies and procedures.
Conduct all of your activities in accordance to the local, state and federal liquor control regulations.
Perform all work activities in accordance to the safe work practices, policies and procedures.
Adhere to all established inventory control procedures and practices.
All other duties as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Gulf Distributing Holdings, LLC is committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
This position is a ride-along to a Delivery Driver
Position Description Support delivery activities including inspecting and preparing merchandise and loads for delivery, unloading, installing, and checking appliances and store equipment, and providing excellent customer service by greeting customers and assisting customers in locating, selecting, demonstrating, and loading of merchandise. Job Requirements Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week.
Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties. Minimum Qualifications Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction). Preferred Qualifications 3 months experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment. 6 months experience performing in-home delivery OR retail customer service.
Mini Load Picking
Mini Load Picking
1225 Mid Valley Dr., Jessup, PA 18434
Part-Time Shift(s): Monday-Friday 5AM-10AM, or 10AM-3PM, or 3PM-8PM
Working as a Part-Time Mini Load Picking employee, you will facilitate the movement of product through the distribution facility to company owned stores. This is an entry level position based out of our distribution center located at 1225 Mid Valley Dr., Jessup, PA 18434.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
o Providing superior service through accurate, on-time completion of duties
o Operating computer programs
o Moving and handling product
o Complying with safety regulations
REQUIRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
The following skills and qualifications are required for this position:
o Excellent written and oral communication skills
o Highly motivated, self-directed, and customer service oriented
o Demonstrate strong attention to detail and math aptitude
o Ability to learn and perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
o Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
o Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule
o Demonstrate our core values of ambition, innovation, integrity and teamwork
o Ability to lift, slide and lower packages that typically weigh 25lbs-50lbs and may weigh up to 100lbs
o Ability to pass the required drug screen (applicable in the US, Puerto Rico, and Guam ONLY)
PREFERRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
o Prior forklift experience.
Since 1967 Fastenal has grown as a distributor of industrial and construction supplies from a single branch to approximately 3,000 servicing locations, each providing tailored local inventory and personal service for our customers. As we've expanded across the world, we've retained a core belief in people and their ability to accomplish remarkable things - if given the opportunity. From this philosophy stems an entrepreneurial culture that challenges every employee to run their own business, create their own success, and advance to become company leaders.
As a growth company with a solid financial position, we are committed to training, promoting from within, and creating opportunities for our employees. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to make your mark as part of an elite growth company, you won't find a better fit than Fastenal.
A Kempsville Building Material (a division of Carter Lumber) Load Puller is responsible for performing the physical tasks involved in the receiving, checking, picking and loading of material to and from trucks and warehouse. Ensures store shipments are assembled correctly and material is restocked to and from warehouse areas. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary to this position.
Requirements to be Considered for the Position:
Previous experience in a warehouse environment is preferred
Knowledge and expertise in the use of a variety of tools
Ability to do repetitious work
Must be able to work at a fast pace
Ability to work in a team environment
Responsibilities of the Position:
Receiving and Loading
Unloads in-bound freight, verifies the material matches the order and records any damages or shortages.
Obtains driver's signature on bill of lading.
Assembles store shipments by palletizing, shrink wrapping and labeling the units.
Inspects the shipment, ensuring it is securely covered and strapped.
Picking and Checking
Counts and checks material according to order.
Ensures the correct quantity to fulfill the order is pulled.
Maintains inventory and monitors out of stock materials.
Stages outgoing material in order of delivery sequence.
Ensures delivery stops are clearly marked and coded.
Adheres to safety requirements when operating tools and equipment.
Ensures safety functions on equipment are operating properly.
Handles material in a safe and appropriate manner.
Reports any defects or safety issues immediately.
Completes required safety training.
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
Employer-matching 401(k) Plan
Will require 5am start times and occasional overnights. Position Description Support delivery activities including inspecting and preparing merchandise and loads for delivery, unloading, installing, and checking appliances and store equipment, and providing excellent customer service by greeting customers and assisting customers in locating, selecting, demonstrating, and loading of merchandise.
Job Requirements Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week. Physical ability to move large, bulky and/or heavy merchandise. Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties. Minimum Qualifications Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction). Preferred Qualifications 3 months experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment. 6 months experience performing in-home delivery OR retail customer service.
Japanese Web Application QA Tester
- Have knowledge of testing strategies/methodologies that can be applied in websites and web application testing.
- Comprehends the full scope of a web application or website to develop applicable and comprehensive testing procedures.
- Applies appropriate test methodologies including writing test plans, test cases, conduct manual tests.
- Provides feedback on cause and effect of bugs and errors in a given test situation.
- Provides clear and concise feedback on bugs, usability and other test findings/results.
- Implements a work-flow standard for the full project life-cycle.
- Distinguishes between user error and actual application bugs.
- Defines project expectations and timelines for deliverables to fellow team members.
- Monitors and maintains lab machines regularly with software updates and upgrades.
- Identify and advocate QA testing standards and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
read and (and preferably write) basic automation code
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to hold self and others accountable for results in a respectful and constructive manner
- Knowledge of testing tools (like Selenium, QTP, other) preferred but not required)
- Experience with devices (iPhone, iPad, android etc.) preferred.
- Experience with defect tracking systems preferred.
- Basic HTML, CSS, coding knowledge preferred.
- Technical certification in a computer or web related field; or, equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated QA skills such as test planning, writing test specifications, ad hoc and planned test execution, bug isolation, troubleshooting and bug reporting.
- Working knowledge of web design and web programming preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows operating systems, MAC and Mobile devices.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Fluency in Japanese
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to analyze needs and product requirements to provide solutions.
- Ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Ability to manage own time and work effectively with other team members.
Rate: $17-19 per hour
(No Corp to Corp or visa sponsorship at this time)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!