Loading Unit Tool Setter Job Description Sample
CNC Tool Setter
POSITION SUMMARY – Responsible for supporting the production cells. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT— Must be willing and able to work in an environment exposed to elements that can include but are not limited to coolant, dust, mist, elevated noise, and uncontrolled temperatures.
- Set up CNC Mills, tube benders, saws, etc.
- Load programs
- Adjust benders
- Program offsets inside controller
- Adjust saws
- Tend machines
- Read blueprints
- Use and understand gaging
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Strong mechanical skills
Ability to read hand tools and measuring tools
Ability to troubleshoot
Familiarity with CNC machines
- Understanding of G & M codes
- Ability to run a fork lift when necessary
Education: High School Graduate, GED, or HSDE preferred
Experience: Two years CNC experience preferred
Must demonstrate computer literacy
Certificates & Licenses: Valid Driver’s License preferred; must pass written and driving test for forklift certification in order to operate forklift when necessary
Available to be on call outside of normal work hours
Ammunition Tool Setter
Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of equipment, maintain quality, and production.
1. Analyze and improve processes and activities for a more efficient way to run production.
2. Work with engineers for more efficient machine parts to improve production 25 percent.
3. Create a standard operating procedure for the taper line and improved training procedures.
4. Maintained the maintenance and repair production machines.
Education and/or Experience
College degree or relevant substantial, engineering and project management experience.
Blending our rich Native heritage our soaring business enterprise, the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma is the perfect place to start your career! Our success is directly related to our associates relentless focus on results, growth, and innovation. Our talented, motivated members of our Choctaw Nation team continue to accelerate business segment leadership, while serving over 200,000 tribal members. The Choctaw Nation is creating an inspiring, inclusive and welcoming workplace for all associates.
To enhance the lives of all members through opportunities designed to develop healthy, successful and productive lifestyles.
To achieve healthy, successful, productive, and self-sufficient lifestyles for a proud nation of Choctaws.
Tool And Die Setter II
Manpower is currently hiring Tool and Die Setters for one of our clients in Clanton AL.
These are full-time Permanent roles. Send in your resume if you qualify:
- Requires setup experience in relation to fabrication; stamping, bending, press manufacturing
- Requires good hand-eye coordination
- Requires patient, quality conscious work ethic regarding detail of work.
- Requires technical background experience and training.
- Ability to use machine tools and precision measuring equipment required to perform set up procedures.
- Physically able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work in a teamwork environment.
Receives, stores, sets and issues hand tools, machine tools, dies, materials, and other equipment necessary for the machining operation. Inspects, tests, and adjusts new and reworked tools, dies, gauges, jigs, and fixtures, for conformance to specifications, such as dimensions, tolerances, and hardness, applying knowledge of tool and die design, shop mathematics, and machining and testing procedures, using precision measuring instruments, testing equipment, and hand tools.Responsible for setting of tools, organization of tooling and supplies, proper inventory, fulfilling requests for supplies timely, completing data entry of information accurately.
Knowledge of basic machining principles, ability to read specifications and blueprints. Must have excellent memory, ability to learn quickly and work both independently and within a team
High School Diploma or GED required. Vocational training in machining preferred.Career path can extend to advanced tool technician position or into machinist training.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status
Tool Setter easy apply
- apply with indeed
salary:$14 - $17 per hour
date posted:Friday, January 12, 2018
job type:Temp to Perm
questions:firstname.lastname@example.org easy apply
apply with indeed
description We have an immediate opening on 1st shift, to apply, send resume to email@example.com. Interviews happening as soon as possible. A well established company in the Johnston area is looking for a tool setter for their 1st shift. The company is in the Jewelry Industry and continues to grow each year. The company is growing the 3rd shift team and If you have experience on a Bruderer Press and have experience in tool setting than this is a great opportunity for you. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Providence Branch at 401.831.1248 for an immediate interview. Temporary to Hire Position Rate: $14.00- $17.00 per hour Hours: 1st Shift 7:00AM-3:30PM Randstad offers the best benefits in the staffing industry: - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance available
Hospital Indemnity insurance
401k access after 6 months of employment
- Electronic pay option Working hours: 7:00AM-3:30PM
--Attention to detail --Experience on Bruderer Press --Willingness to learn varied skills in a production environment --Team player while able to work independently in a fast-paced environment --Basic math skills --Basic problem-solving skills --Ensures that quality of work meets and exceeds the industry standard --Able to stand for duration of shift --Communicates professionally Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Door & Loading Dock Field Service Technician
Fairborn Equipment Company is a leader in the service and distribution of loading dock equipment and industrial doors. Our products and services are the envy of the industry, and are fueling strong growth for our company. As part of this growth, we have an opening for a Field Service Technician at our Lombard, IL facility.
This position is responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing and upgrading a wide variety of warehouse equipment and industrial doors at customer facilities in Northern Illinois. Primary focus will be on service and installation of new and in service equipment. Service Technicians work independently or in small teams, and work directly with customers and our sales force to ensure our customers have safe, efficient warehouse operations.
In return for your skills and hard work, Fairborn Equipment offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits program, (medical and disability) and a retirement program with 401(K) with company match. We also provide excellent training and ample opportunity for advancement.
This position has the following requirements:
Solid mechanical & electrical experience
Prior experience with mechanical systems and trouble shooting preferred
A good driving record and pass a DOT drug test and physical
The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Good customer service skills
Ability to work outdoors, at heights, and lift up to 75 pounds
Ability to learn a wide variety of equipment and skills quickly
Forklift Operators - Must Have Experience Loading Flatbed Trucks
ALL POSITIONS ARE TEMP TO HIRE & START IMMEDIATELY
APPLY IN PERSON @
Expert Personnel Solutions
3506 Cherokee St NW
Kennesaw GA 30144
OPEN INTERVIEWS 8:00AM UNTIL 12:00PM. Accepting Applications Monday-Friday
We are only considering local candidates. Must live within 25 miles of zip code 30102.
- Forklift Operators - Must have previous sitdown forklift experience. Must have experience loading lumber or other very large objects. Must have experience loading and unloading flatbed trucks. 1st shift (6am-finish)
A leading supplier of building materials and solutions to service-minded professional home builders and contractors in the United States is hiring. They combine the most knowledgeable associates and efficient infrastructure to ensure it delivers the highest value possible to customers.
If you are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm and where you can learn and grow to your full potential, this is the opportunity for you. We're looking for individuals who enjoy working as a team to create a satisfying outcome for customers.
Positions involve manufacturing, assembling, shipping, stocking, or delivering various types of doors and windows. If you have specific experience a higher starting pay rate can be discussed.
All positions are Monday - Friday and Saturdays if necessary. They are working 60 plus hours a week right now. GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!!!
WE ARE HIRING ON THE SPOT
If you are hired you will need the following to complete your application
- ID's for I-9 paperwork - to view acceptable documents for your I-9 please visit: http://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents
- We process all of our payroll through direct deposit so you will need your account information. If you do not have a checking account we do offer a "rapid!" pay card with the Visa logo for your direct deposit. There are no fees associated with this card for processing your direct deposit.
We, the owners, Dwight and Dawn Thomas are very much involved in the day to day operations of our business and have a staff that is just as dedicated.
Expert Personnel Solutions is committed to flexibility which allows us to offer customized personnel solutions for administrative and industrial services.
The Ten Commandments for Our Business
1. The Lord is the head of this business and we will follow him
2. We will glorify the Lord in our business and Him only will we serve
3. Our words will always honor the Lord
4. The Lords day will be a day for worship and family
5. We will honor our families in both word and deed
6. We will value and honor the lives of employees, customers and businesses
7. Marriage will be held as a sacred covenant and we will encourage one another to strengthen the relationship
8. We will give our time, talent, and energy to prosper this business as directed by the Lord
9. We value, be truthful, and demonstrate integrity with our customers and employees
10. We keep our business as God directs not striving to be what we are not called to be
Loading Dock Posting
Loading and unloading of equipment, buckets, attachments, and components
Check in / Check out equipment, buckets, attachments using inspection app.
Inspection of equipment, buckets, attachments and components for damage and noting that damage on inspection app.
Provide excellent communication with customer interactions to produce an astonishing customer experience
Jump starting machines
Keep loading dock clean and organized
Assist Yardman keeping machines parked in an organized fashion
Follow Company Values during interaction with Customers and other Employees
Minimum 2 years machinery/equipment operator experience
Forklift Operator experience
Computer / I Pad experience
Excellent customer communication skills
Exhibit Company Core Values
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Foley, Incorporated does not discriminate against any person applying for employment based on race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, marital status, status as a covered Veteran, or any other legally protected status.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex , national origin or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Loading Dock - Supervisor - Landscape
Loading Dock – Loading Supervisor
Medford Nursery, a producer of quality container grown nursery stock seeks a shipping or horticultural professional to join our team in Medford, New Jersey.
Our Loading Dock Manager will teach, mentor, and train a qualified candidate in all processes of our loading dock, with the goal of providing an opportunity to become Supervisor at our facility. Relevant work experience in horticulture, shipping, or warehousing is required for consideration. A proven track record in personnel management is a must. A qualified individual must possess the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced workplace.
Please forward resume, including salary history.
Tool And Die Setter
SRG is hiring for a Die Setter for 2nd shift at JNM in Glasgow KY. MUST HAVE DIE SETTING
Pay: $18.00 to $22.00
The Die Setter is responsible for ensuring efficient changeover of die setup in the safest manner possible. The die setter must have hoist & crane operation certification, a lift truck license, and must work well in a team environment. You will be responsible for independently completing coil changes and set up of coils in presses. The die setter must have a clear understanding of die set up and tear down procedures. This position requires endurance and size to bolt down dies and follow die setup sheets.
· Proper set up of dies in press
· Removal of die from press
· Set up of End of Arm Tooling
· Adjustments to tooling
· Proper completion of press sheets
· Assisting with Machine Repair
· Work on press as an Operator when required
· Uphold all health & safety rules and regulations per JNM/WMT Health & Safety Manual and Ontario’s Occupational Health & Safety Act
· Uphold all employment standards, company policies and procedures
· Prompt and regular attendance and working all assigned hours
· Perform any other duties, as required
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Valid forklift license
- Hoist and crane operation certification
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with stamping presses
- Competent in die setup and change overs
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Required skill and knowledge of die setting trade
- Ability to trouble shoot stamping dies in a stamping press
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- Organizational abilities with task prioritization, multi-tasking, use of timelines and time management techniques
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Strong problem solving skills
- 44 - 60 hours per week as scheduled
- Day, afternoon, midnight and weekend shifts
- Plant Environment
- Exposure to loud noise.
Want to learn more about SRG? Please copy and paste the link below!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynE71XbgmUo
Job Type: Full-time
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!