Log Haul Chain Feeder Job Description Sample
Experienced Car Haul Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay - Cherry Log
Experience the difference of driving for a carrier Dedicated to our Drivers.
Plenty of runs in your area.
With Steady Freight and Guaranteed Hourly Pay, Hogan s Car Hauling jobs give our drivers what they need!
We offer Class A CDL Car Haul Truck Drivers:
Know where your next mile is coming from.
• At Hogan, we succeed when our Car Hauler CDL-A Truck Drivers succeed, so we provide the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide.
• Trusted by the industry for over 95 years, Hogan is a full-service trucking company with exciting opportunities for Class A CDL truck drivers.
• If staying close to home is important to you, our Dedicated Auto Hauling route will keep you driving AND give you quality time with your family.
• Recruiters are standing by.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, chofer clase a comercial, class a driver, class a truck, company driving, company driving solo, dry van otr trucking, over the road driver, regional driving route, tanker truck
Northeast Oregon Seasonal Laborer - Elgin Log Yard
Boise Cascade's most valuable asset is its employees. Join our production team as an entry level general laborer- no logging experience required.
Boise Cascade has been in the business of manufacturing wood products and distributing building materials for over half a century. Today we're one of the largest manufacturers of plywood and engineered wood products in North America - and the only wholesale stocking distributor for building products that can service the entire United States. Because our business is built on relationships, our employees are critical to our success. And we're committed to investing in them. That's why we offer a benefits package designed to have a positive impact on all areas of your life - from health and well-being, career and community, to financial security and personal safety. We call it, Total Rewards. Here's a look at what's included:
* Medical + Prescription Drug
* Dental + Vision
* 401(k) Retirement Savings
Candidates must be able to commit to working a minimum of 10 weeks between May 1, 2018 and September .
* Perform strenuous, repetitive tasks under varying weather conditions.
* Drive and operate a variety of equipment under varying conditions.
* Work in a safe manner by complying with all company safety policies to include the utilization of required PPE.
* Maintain a high degree of quality in performance and methods with regards to efficiency and safety.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications: Candidates must be able to work all shifts and pass a pre-employment criminal background check, drug test and physical assessment. Candidates must also possess a high school diploma or equivalent, OR have two (2) years of relevant work experience. Applicants must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time, sit for long periods of time while operating equipment and ascend/descend ladders/steps to access operator cabs. Successful candidate will be capable of communicating with co-workers through the use of two-way radio. Must be able to understand and follow written safety and operational procedures.
* Prior experience operating log loaders, front-end loaders, shovels or other heavy equipment is preferred for this position.
* Working knowledge of heavy-equipment operating principles, as well as the hazards and safety precautions common to heavy equipment operation.
Cdl-A Lease Purchase Truck Driver - Log Lane Village
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
• When you have the right partner, it makes a difference.
• Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference.
• We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on practical miles.
• This translates to higher earnings we pay .91cpm + fuel surcharge to start.
• You ll also get home regularly, earn annual incentives and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road.
• Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home.
• Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
We have excellent opportunities for local and regional company drivers in Colorado.
Please submit form above to be contacted by a recruiter.
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
• Take your driving career to the next level with our hassle-free Lease Purchase Program.
• It s never been easier to be your own boss.
• Choose your truck and get going with guaranteed interest free rates and payments.
• Get all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence. We require one year of OTR experience in the last three years.
Our Lease Purchase Program offers drivers:
Associated topics: cdl a operator, contractor, flatbed owner operator, independent contractor, lp program, own truck, owner operator, owner operator driver, owner operator truck, solo driving
Fold boxes and place product in boxes for shipment
Check job specifications to materials in use
Places cartons on belt maintaining proper stack height and carton direction
Ensures stack is straight
Change pallets and or loads
Packs cartons per packing specifications
Perform quality audits during production
Assures completion of job and or forms
Assist Operators in maintaining production and quality
Maintain housekeeping to standards set by management
High School Diploma or GED
Must work in hot, cold, dusty and noisy industrial enviroment
Lift up to 25 lbs. regularly, up to 50 lbs rarely
Able to perform repetitive and physical tasks for extended periods of time
Must wear PPE
12 hour shifts- 2 days on 3 days off rotation
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, Manpower Group, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
Log Truck Supervisor
Mendocino Redwood Company has an immediate opening for a Supervisor to manage our Log Truck Drivers in Ukiah, CA.
Allocate appropriate internal and external resources for log haul and delivery in the most efficient and safe manner. Applies knowledge of commercial vehicle operational requirements as related to intrastate commerce. Supervises Log Truck Drivers and oversees aspects of company Rolling Stock program including job costing and scheduling maintenance of equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position will directly supervise Log Truck Drivers. Coaches employees for attainment of Company and individual goals and objectives in accordance with Company guidelines, and performance management system.
- Dispatches log truck drivers for hauling or delivery of log loads specific to the company needs;
- Ensures drivers are familiar and comply with all Company safety requirements, Federal and State DOT regulations;
- Creates and maintains job costing data base for road department, including tasks:
- Obtain estimates, bids or proposals
- Time and materials for internal jobs
- Product sheet and costs standardization, including vendor list
- Direct costs
- Identifies the appropriate truck based on the product, size of the order and company requirement;
- Manage all MRC timberland highway rolling stock;
- Maintains new hauler process for MRC. Obtains all legally and company required documents, enters data as appropriate and maintains current files for each outside hauler uniformly;
- Maintains hauler correspondence and relations, if applicable. Delivery requirements, correspondence both verbal and written, update and keep current quotes, freight rates, researches issues and shares information with supervisor for decision making;
- Completes and provides regular Management reports as assigned;
- Maintenance of Biannual Terminal Inspection (BIT) program with working knowledge in; Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, hours of service and drivers’ log requirements;
- Reviews daily log and documents from on-board GPS for data as appropriate to business need;
- Responsible for communicating driver time as directed;
- Reviews, plans, sources and directs equipment needs for jobs;
- Back up for payroll, fuel & mileage reporting, auditing & entering freight, as needed;
- Interview, hire, and train employees; planning, assigning, and directing work;
- Appraises performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Must maintain and carry a valid California driver license and be eligible to operate company vehicles in accordance with company policy guidelines.
- Requires current DOT physical examination card and clean DMV record.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Email a resume to Zip Recruiter.com with cover letter or
- Fax to (707) 485-6873 or
- Contact Our Human Resources Recruiter at (707) 620-2940
Equal Opportunity Employer, Valuing Diversity of our Workforce and Offering a Drug Free Workplace
Join a solid company!!!
Temporary to Permanent Opportunity.
Entry level Manufacturing position.
Moving, laminating, and packaging panels. Must have solid work history for our Client.
Third shift ~ Paying $12.00/hr to start.
2Nd Press Operator / Feeder Operator
Vision Graphics is a mid-sized, privately owned Denver printing, direct mail and marketing services company. We are seeking a qualified candidate for an opening in our pressroom. We are looking for an energetic go-getter who seeks opportunities for growth in his or her career. The ideal candidate is a team-player, seeking an opportunity to learn, develop and advance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist First Press Operator in the set up and efficient operation of 8-color HUV, 40” Komori sheetfed press – ensuring on-time, high quality and quantity.
- Read and understand the department schedule, job ticket and specifications.
- Work with Receiving to stage materials for print jobs using a pallet jack or forklift.
- Load printing plates for next job.
- With First Press Operator, use computer systems to setup and calibrate print jobs.
- Inspect materials and products for defects, and to ensure it meets job specifications.
- Assist First Press Operator in making adjustments, performing maintenance, making minor repairs to the equipment, and keeping press area clean and organized at all times.
- Work with management and press team to set, measure and achieve productivity goals.
- Must be available for required overtime based on business needs.
- Must be proactive with completing other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience as a press feeder operator, second press operator or pressman.
- Must be a motivated self-starter and eager to learn, grow, and seek future promotion.
- Must be organized, mechanically inclined, and be able to maintain attention to detail.
- Must be patient and able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must be able to follow instructions, be teachable, and able to multi-task.
- Must have basic knowledge of and be comfortable with computers and software.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift and re-stack up to 50 lbs throughout a work shift.
This is a full-time, regular position. Benefits include paid vacation, health and dental insurance, and 401(k). Pre-employment screening required.
James Printing has an immediate opening for a Press Feeder
It is the job of the Feeder to assist in performing functions to support the operation of printing presses in the following areas: setting up the feeder unit of the press to ensure the smooth flow of paper through the printing units; load paper to the feeder; makes adjustments where needed; ensure printed quality; load paper throughout the course of the press run including turning loads for second passes; assist in wash-ups of the press when requuired; monitor ink fountains to make sure ink levels are sufficient; perform basic maintenance and repairs as required including maintaining cleanliness of the press; other tasks as assigned by the press operator and or Pressroom Foreman
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Education/Training
- Understanding of Operations to carry out instructions.
- Ability to read and understand job tickets
- Basic paper knowledge
- Mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to update skills on a regular basis to keep abreast of rapidly changing technology.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Physical requirements include hand coordination, bending, walking, climbing, and standing, lifting up to 50 pounds, stooping, pulling, pushing, and overhead reaching.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, peripheral, and depth perception.
- Ability to work Overtime is required
- Sufficient experience in the printing industry
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
On The Job Training Requirements
- Electric Dolly
- Department orientation/New Hire Temp Training
- Perform Mathematical Computations
- Use Measurement Devices
- Record Data
Sit--N (Not Applicable)
Handling / Fingering--C (Constantly)
Reach Outward--C (Constantly)
Reach Above Shoulder--O (Occasionally)
Climb--N (Not Applicable)
Crawl--N (Not Applicable)
Squat or Kneel--O (Occasionally)
Push / Pull
12 lbs or less--F (Frequently)
13-25 lbs--F (Frequently)
26-40 lbs--O (Occasionally)
41-100 lbs--O (Occasionally)
10 lbs or less--F (Frequently)
11-20 lbs--O (Occasionally)
21-50 lbs--O (Occasionally)
51-100 lbs--O (Occasionally)
Over 100 lbs--N (Not Applicable)
N (Not Applicable)--Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally)--Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently)--Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly)--Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Other Physical Requirements
- Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
- Sense of Touch
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Safety Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection)
While performing Essential Duties and Responsibilities of this job, the employee regularly works near moving equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Employees in this position may be advised or required to utilize personal protective equipment including but not limited to: ear protection, eye protection, lifting equipment, and protective smocks.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Throughout our 44 years in business, James Printing has remained true to one mission: to help customers achieve their print and graphic arts goals while delivering an “extreme” level of customer service on each and every job. We pride ourselves on paying close attention to even the smallest details, regardless of a project’s run size or complexity, to ensure the finished print piece meets or exceeds expectations and delivers tangible business results.
We are committed to maintaining an unwavering commitment to the standards and principles established by our founder, Roger James. These ideals include:
Transparency and Consistency
Honesty and Integrity
Providing Best-In-Class Printing at a Fair Price
He believed that only by getting to know each customer’s unique needs could we help find ways to help them achieve their goals. That’s why we’re proud to have customer and vendor relationships established in our early years that continue to flourish today.
Even as the printing industry changes and technology evolves, James Printing continues to grow by helping customers find new and innovative ways to grow their businesses. Our leadership team would like to thank the many employees, vendors, clients and friends who’ve supported James Printing in becoming Kansas City’s most trusted full-service printer.
Ultimately, our goal is to deliver exceptional service and advanced print solutions for the best possible price. If you have questions or need assistance in making your next project a reality, our dedicated team of account execs, customer service reps, and printing and fulfillment experts can help.
Assist head pressman hanging plates, washing blankets; fill inks and fountain etch; keep area around press clean and organized; setup sheet feeder for new jobs; be able to lift 40 pounds repeatedly.
Heidleberg XL102 and 105 experience preferred, but not required.
We offer a full-spectrum of capabilities and expertise in direct mail, loyalty kits, card issuance, hybrid print production, in-line printing, digital imaging, lettershop, postal logistics, and digital brand execution.
Log Truck Driver
Self-Loader Driver – Welch Land & Timber seeks to fill an opening for a Self-Load Driver.
- Must know species and sorts
- Have 3+ years experience
- Able to perform routine maintenance on semi-truck and trailer
- Self-motivated individuals who are willing to work hard
We offer competitive wages, health benefits, and 2 weeks of vacation after 1 year of employment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!