Loma Linda Job Description Sample
Kaiser Permanente - Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse ICU RN
The Staff Nurse (SN) II is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. The SN II provides care to patients via the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment and instrumentation, and other health care team members.
- One year recent (within the last 3 years) experience required in the Intensive Care Unit Department.
Certifications: Current BLS and ACLS certification required.
Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in California. Demonstrated knowledge of the RN scope of practice and demonstrated commitment to service orientation (members, staff, providers) with effective written and oral communication skills (in English)
36HRS DAYS OR MORE IF YOU WANT!!!
Retired Nurses are also Welcome to Apply, Come get your Foot in the Door!!!
Care for members and patients is focused on their total health and guided by their personal physicians, specialists and team of caregivers. Our world-class medical teams are supported by industry-leading technology advances and tools for health promotion, disease prevention, care delivery and chronic disease management.
Hourly Pay!!/Home Daily ! / Local Dedicated Drivers Needed/Mon - FRI
Major Trucking Company Is Looking for Class A Truck Drivers!!!!
- Home DAILY
- HOURLY PAY ( BASED ON EXPERIENCE)
- Benefits & 401K
- ANNUAL PAY INCREASE
- NEWER TRUCKS
- MON - FRI
This Position gives you the opportunity to be home EVERYDAY with a SOLID pay check!!Basic Driver
- Must Have a valid class A CDL
- Have at least 6 MONTHS Experience
- Have Good Driving Record
If you would like to be home DAILY WITH GREAT PAY
!!!!!!!!!!!!! APPLY ONLINE TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Account Manager – Sales & Marketing
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
Become Part of One of The Most Exciting, Fast Growing Industries:
SenText Solutions provides a low cost text mobile marketing service that gives local merchants the ability to immediately reach their existing customers about specials, promotions, discounts, etc. This service helps businesses bring their existing customers back to their business an additional 1, 2, 3 or 4 more times every month, increasing their bottom line!
Many businesses including restaurants, delis, pizza shops, bars, retail stores, car washes, salons, and MANY other business types want this service!
There are currently over 290 Million mobile phone users in the United States alone. Of these mobile phone users, nearly two-thirds are active users of Text Messaging. With nearly 91% of all Americans having their cell phone with them at all times, it has become a common sight to see people everywhere with their heads buried in their cell phones!
Research shows that over 75% of business owners are currently trying to maximize the earning potential by searching for new ways to interact with their existing customers to build and maintain a mutually lucrative relationship. Across the board, Text Messaging has a high read rate of up to 90% and because it offers a more personal, compelling form of communication, it boasts an outstanding conversion rate of 20%-70%. Business owners can instantly send up to date information about products and services, which leads to repeat purchases and more business potential from increased referrals.
Now is the perfect time for business owners to jump in on the Text Messaging bandwagon! Businesses need to learn how to utilize this product to leverage their existing customers to increase their floor traffic, ultimately increasing sales!
You'll be the first to talk to merchants about this exciting new service!
100% of Businesses need this Product!
99% of Businesses do not have this Product!
SenText Solutions’ Compensation Program:
· Earn $50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
· Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
· Up Front Commission on every sale!
· Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
· We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
· Management opportunities available
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
Local CDL A Drivers
- HOME EVERY NIGHT!
- Complete benefits package
Must be at least 21 years or older
Class A CDL with clean driving record
Must have 6 months of driving experience
Experience delivering with two wheel handcart/local route delivery preferred
- Riverside, CA
Insurance And Financial Services Agent
Khakis And Red Polo Shirt Not RequiredState Farm Agent - Assigned Business or New Business Start-Up Opportunity
Be your own boss while being a leader in your community. Being a State Farm agent allows you to grow yourself and your business. You have the luxury of helping others and building relationships while building your community. Successful State Farm agents come from all backgrounds. Choose a career you can't outgrow; it means a career where your life, your work, your values, and your goals can be in sync.
We look for people who:
Want to make a difference in people's lives
Are looking for a calling
Want a life of significance, not just a job
Have entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to take control over one's time and financial future
Seeking Candidates with:
A fearless attitude toward prospecting new customers, networking and building relationships
Ability to organize, operate and assume the risk of running a business with a focus on marketing and customer service
Drive for achievement and financial rewards
Proven success driving business results (not limited to insurance or financial services)
Strong track record of professional success, ideally in external sales, business ownership management roles
A strong presence in the local community
Here are 10 reasons why you WILL want to explore becoming a State Farm agent:
Opportunity to run your own business
Ability to lead and develop your own team
Worldwide travel incentives
National marketing and advertising support
Wide range of insurance, financial services and banking products
Paid training program with State Farm benefits
Hands-on field development experience with an established agent and continued support
Among the industry's most attractive incentive and rewards programs
An opportunity that allows you control over your time
State Farm® is an equal opportunity employer.
Additional dentist needed in two General Dentistry practices in Oroville and Paradise, California.
Two state of the art facilities, entirely digital, chartless, electric handpieces, cerec, 3D imaging
Beautiful surroundings, incredible weather year-round, great waterskiing, hiking, and snow skiing
Too many new patient (Over 100 a month) for us to see with the team we have.
No Medi-Cal or HMO
Patient care is top priority
Mentor ship available in endodontics, prosthetics, implants and general dentistry
Competitive base pay with abundant opportunities for incentives
Ownership opportunity available
Our nationally-known practice consultant has helped us achieve abundant new patient numbers with a strong administrative and delivery support crew and systems. I will mentor and apprentice our new doctor into our very successful practice philosophy and procedures. My goal is to assist you quickly toward gratifying high quality dentistry.
The mission of this position is to contribute to the success of Rusnak Automotive Group (the Company) by receiving payments for service and parts transactions; plays a key role in creating and maintaining Client satisfaction by promptly, professionally, and politely communicating with internal and external Clients, in-person and via telephone.
Effectively and Efficiently Greets Clients and Manages Payment Processing
- Promptly, professionally, and politely communicates with internal and external Clients, in-person and via telephone, to promote excellent Client relations and ensure the highest levels of Client satisfaction; answers incoming telephone calls on computerized switchboard, determines purpose of calls; seeks clarification, if request or objective is unclear; forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department while also providing an “introduction” to secondary call handler so that Client does not have re-introduce themselves or the issue; retrieves messages from computerized switchboard voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel; documents and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail, when appropriate personnel are not available; continually develops enhanced telephone call handling and language management skills; promptly, candidly, and confidentially communicates with management, whenever an issue or concern cannot be promptly resolved to the Clients satisfaction.
- Promptly, professionally, and politely greets all Clients at the Cashier window; answers questions, contacts the appropriate Manager, if the Client requests additional assistance.
- Maintains consistent knowledge of Company structure, telephone system, the dealership and department operations; keeps current with staff changes; answers questions about the Company and provides callers with address, directions, and other pertinent information.
- Carefully monitors visitor access; issues passes when required.
- Effectively and efficiently maintains and updates appointment calendars; places reminder calls prior to scheduled appointments.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail; maintains and routes publications.
- Maintains fax machines, assists users; creates/prints fax cover sheets; sends, retrieves, routes faxes; assists with creating memos, correspondence, reports, other documents; assists with clerical duties, such as, but not limited to, driver license, data entry, scanning, filing, photocopying, collating, maintaining office supply inventory.
- Works closely with management to compile and maintain verified accounts payable records; reconciles statements and issues payments to vendors.
- Promptly, effectively, and efficiently processes payments for service and parts transactions ensuring that the proper dollar amounts are received prior to releasing the parts or vehicle to the Client.
- Handles each transaction quickly, efficiently, and accurately while demonstrating to the Client that their patronage and complete satisfaction are the most important element of our business.
- Receives cash, credit card, and checks from Clients ensuring that all Company requirements are being met and transaction documents are accurate; makes change and issues receipts to Clients; verifies that all proper signatures are obtained prior to closing out the transaction on all vehicle and/or parts sales; secures all monies and paperwork and ensures that all daily work is properly reconciled.
- Issues cash refunds or credit memorandums for all returned goods and services up to $50.00; items above that limit are referred to the Service Manager prior to processing.
- Reconciles gas purchase statements.
- Consistently follows all established policies & procedures relevant to the assigned responsibilities.
Effectively and Efficiently Manages Invoice and Repair Order (RO) Processing
- Maintains accurate records of all open and closed Repair Orders (RO’s); contacts Client as quickly as possible to advise of repair being completed; files RO’s, parts invoices, and rental forms during the same week in which service was completed; tries to locate, and maintains record of, missing documents.
- Balances cash drawers each day; forwards to the business office, along with the supporting paperwork.
- Promptly and efficiently processes RO’s, internals, parts invoices, warranty claims, and other service paperwork; once completed, properly files the documents in accordance with Company guidelines, generally during the same week in which paperwork was generated.
- Takes appropriate caution in maintaining Clients’ personal information ensuring that the proper legal requirements are being followed at all times.
- Follows through with directives from Service Advisors and Managers; keeps commitments.
- Experience (Preferred): one (1) year's related and progressively responsible automotive retailer experience.
Valid CA Driver License
Company Drivers - New Pay Packages & Sign-On Bonus
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1- (Dial 1)
or check us out online at:
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success.
We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none. Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1- for more information, or visit: to BACH_a33d1a PACKAGES About and May in About May drivers
Class A CDL Truck Driver
CDL Class A Delivery Driver - McLane Company
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude, and we're looking for more of it.
Do you have a CDL-A license? Would you like to work with the best team in the industry? McLane Company's foodservice distribution center in Riverside Meridian Parkway is looking for qualified candidates to join our driver team. Apply today and ROLL WITH US.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
McLane Delivery Drivers transport food and restaurant supplies by tractor trailer to a series of customer locations. We depend on them to make accurate, friendly deliveries and to unload them at each stop.
VISIT OUR STANDING HIRING EVENTS
EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY FROM 8AM-5PM
APPLY AND INTERVIEW ON-SITE/SAME DAY
McLANE DRIVER TEAMMATES ENJOY:
Average annual income, $80K
Local & Regional Routes (must be able to run both)
Health Benefits Day 1
Industry Leading 401(k) with Company Match
21 Years of Age, HS Diploma or GED
Must pass a hair follicle drug test
Must pass a criminal background check
Must Have 1 Year or 50,000 Miles of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Driving Experience
Meet DOT physical and medical requirements
- Click for More Information or to Apply Online
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation's largest private fleets.
McLane Company is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disabled
Spreen Honda & Mazda Product Specialist
Automotive Product Specialists needed. Competitive pay plan and bonuses for production. We’re a Top ranked Honda Dealer and are in need of Experienced Sales Consultants to help with the overflow of customers.
No Previous Experience Required! We Will Train You.
Spreen Auto Group is offering you a career with a company that ALWAYS puts honesty and integrity first. Sales are up all over the country and here at Spreen Auto Group we have experienced a increase in demand for our products. As a result of this growth, we are currently looking to hire several Auto Product Specialist! High-energy, positive, out-going individuals with strong verbal communication skills will succeed at Spreen Auto Group! Looking for hard working, motivated people to join the team with many opportunities to move up within the company.
A candidate we'll love:
You provide excellent treatment to customers.
You enjoy meeting people and building relationship with customers.
Your friends and family see you as an absolute technical or automotive guru.
You have some background in tech support or customer service.
You have a burning desire to solve problems.
You can communicate technical concepts in layman's terms.
You have a sense of urgency--but also the ability to keep your cool.
You share a passion for technology and Honda/Mazda products.
Valid Driver's License with Acceptable Driving Record
High School Degree (or equivalent) or more
Our store and employees are recognized throughout the automotive industry. As we constantly strive to reach the next level of customer satisfaction we earn our way to the top of our manufacturers highest honors. Every single department within Spreen Auto Group has something to brag about. We dedicate many efforts to recognize our own employees by promoting within our own organization, contests, awards, and spotlight opportunities.
Our store and employees are recognized throughout the automotive industry. As we constantly strive to reach the next level of customer satisfaction we earn our way to the top of our manufacturers’ highest honors.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!