Long Chain Beamer Job Description Sample
Hadoop Developer Long Beach, CA
This is Dinakaranfrom KRG Technologies; We are looking for Hadoop Developer for our client based @ Long Beach, CA
You can forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be desperately looking for opportunities. I sincerely appreciate your time.
Job Title: Hadoop Developer
Location: Long Beach, CA
Duration: Long term
Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, Hbase, Spark, Scala, Cloudera. Java & Talend ETL expertise is an added advantage and most preferred. The associate would need to perform the role of a senior developer at onsite as well as coordinate with offshore for delivery.
- Should have strong communication skills (verbal and written) and able to interpret business requirements quickly and come up with the technical design. Strong Healthcare background will be a value add to the profile, especially on Payer, Medicare and Medicaid data.
-- Thanks & Regards
Dinakaran G Sr Resourcing Specialist
KRG Technologies, Inc., 25000 Avenue Stanford, Suite #243, Valencia, CA 91355 Direct :
An Inc.5000 Company
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are for the exclusive use of intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects. The E-mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or KRG or its affiliates. Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of KRG or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of KRG is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.
If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please click hereand enter your E-mail address to unsubscribe. All requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, Hbase, Spark, Scala, Cloudera. Java & Talend ETL expertise is an added advantage and most preferred.
Outside Plant (Osp) Field Technicians – Construction Managers (Coax/Fiber) - Long Island NY
We are currently recruiting for Outside Plant (OSP) Field Technicians – Construction Managers (Coax/Fiber) for a long term project based on Long Island, NY (Covering all of Long Island, NY). We are looking to staff 3 person (OSP Construction, Installer Splicer and Drivers) teams in Full-time or contract roles.
- Collect data from the field to be used in determining a design, including all required OSP features
- Collect pole information to be used for telecommunication fiber network design
- Determine ideal locations for above ground facilities
- Conduct underground (UG) and Aerial cable layout surveys
- Develop accurate fiber network construction surveys
- Conduct substructure site surveys
- Determine new and existing locations for fiber optic cables
- Ensure measurements conducted accurately depict construction routes
- Identify issues in the field that could impact network design
- Identify assumed public ROW and visually identify existing utilities; provide suggestions regarding construction methods within ROW
- Identify potential cable moves, as well as guy and anchor requirements to allow for new cable attachments
- Efficiently and effectively account for all information necessary to attach a pole and complete measurements and photos
- Knowledge of telecommunications construction techniques, including outside plant construction techniques, cable routing and fiber networking
- Knowledge of construction methods within ROW, including the knowledge necessary to identify assumed public ROW and visually identify existing utilities
- Familiarity with make-ready construction
- Knowledge of cable moves, as well as guy and anchor requirements, that allow for new cable attachments
- Knowledge of fiber construction operations, management, and provisioning
- Knowledge of power attachments and separation requirements, as well as the ability to determine communication line attachments and owners.
Outside Plant (OSP) Field Technicians – Construction Managers (Coax/Fiber), Broadband/ Construction, Aerial Lineman, Coax, Fiber, OSP, Bucket truck, Lineman, Outside plant construction. Fiber, FTTH, FTTP, Aerial and underground cable plant deployments, GPS Data Collection, Installation of Fiber optic and Coax cables. You must have the ability to pass a Background, DMV and Drug Screen. You should have the ability to safely lift 75 pounds and work in an outdoor environment.
TekCom Resources, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Registered Nurse Long Term Care
SUMMARY & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Adequate knowledge of patient care and nursing process; Administration of medications and treatments in a safe and effective manner; Documentation; Cooperation with all members of the interdisciplinary care team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Under general supervision of the Director of Nursing essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned. Evaluate, plan, and administer nursing care to residents and patients in PPLC; Provide treatment and care using appropriate equipment and in accordance with the policies and procedures of the facility; Performs emergency and first aid treatment as needed; Instruction and supervision of care provided by LPNs, CNAs, and other members of the interdisciplinary care team. Provide assistance to physician as needed during examinations and treatments; Reviews physician orders; Documentation and appropriate updates of resident/patient records, progress notes, care plans, physician orders, medication and treatment records.
May occasionally be required to work charge at all inclusive rate.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Active Colorado license, CPR
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Colorado RN license, Current CPR.
++Below is the documentation that we must have for travelers.++
Copies of any certifications required for the position (ex: ACLS, PALS, ATLS . etc.)
Proof of all required Regulatory Training
Resume with work experience
Assessment of skills/competencies, signed by applicant
Immunization records including documentation of immunity to Rubella, Rubeola, Mumps, Varicella-Zoste, Hep B and Tetanus.
TB test within the last year (Two step PPD or TB Blood Test)
Results of criminal background check
Assurance of negative drug/alcohol screen results
Verify licensure that is unrestricted and active in Colorado
Flu shot is required by the State of Colorado ++no exceptions++ during influenza season. "Influenza Season" means November 1 through March 31 of the following year, or as otherwise defined by the Department epidemiology and flu surveillance team.
++I will also need a W-9 for your company.++
Charge Nurse | Long Term Care (Rn)
Commitment to person-centered and resident-directed care is essential. Must be able to respond to and work with a mature resident population, contributing to a warm, caring and supportive environment for the enjoyment of the residents and to promote this philosophy to all team members.
RN - Long Term Care
- Current State or Compact license or the eligibility to license immediately
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Nursing
- 1+ to 2 years experience
MTX Therapy Services is here to give you “options”. If your need is a direct hire, we are here to represent your interest and needs to prospective employers, we do all the legwork for you. If you need a break and need to get away temporarily, try a travel position for 13 weeks. We assist you along the way to make this as stress free as possible for you.
For more details about the benefits of working with MTX on your next career move call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
Rec # 5477 Looking For A Sr Scala Developer For A Long Term Opportunity In Dallas TX. . CTC Welcome !!!!
Need a Sr Scala / Java Developer This a Michael Perozzi a Technical Recruiter at Seneca Resources. Any interest in this opportunity below.
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Virginia, Alabama, Texas, and Florida that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
Rec # 5477
Position Title: Sr Scala, Java and Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Work Status: Contract
Compensation: Open – Depends on Experience
Required Skills: Sr Java, Scala and ( Sales Force + )
Job Description for Sr Java/Scala/Ruby Developer (100% Technical and hands on Programming Position)
About the Role:
We at are building our next gen Retail Banking Application - a world-class app having rich user experience and rich content. Our applications use a wide range of technology stack. Our developers play an important role in leading these projects. We are looking for a consultant having strong coding experience in Java, Scala and Ruby – a true solution provider having expertise in all three technologies. Selected candidate will be working with a small but committed team. The candidate will be empowered to own the product or specific feature and find creative ways to improve the product as a whole. We follow Agile engineering processes.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Compute science, software engineering or equivalent.
- 5 to 7 years of coding experience.
- Advanced level expertise in Java, Scala and Ruby programming is a MUST.
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented Analysis and Design (OOA and OOD).
- Hands on experience with J2EE platform, Java 8, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Security Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Microservices Architecture, Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in Java, Scala Server side programming.
- REST, SOAP Web service and Web application development
- Familiarity with Eclipse, Maven & GIT
- Professional experience with Scala, Reactive and asynchronous design patterns
- Experience in writing Ruby scripts
- Experience in front end of the application using Rails, AJAX, JSON, CSS and jQuery and back end was developed by Active records
- Proficient in using Rails Migrations and Active record, Action Park and Action Mailer.
- Knowledge of SOA and layered architectures.
- Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment
- Self Motivated - Drive to explore unprompted and find solutions to problems we haven’t thought of yet.
5151 Headquarters Dr. | Suite 105
Plano | Texas | 75024
RN Clinical Coordinator, Long Term Care
Seeking an RN Clinical Coordinator of Long Term Care to join our team in the beautiful island of Martha's Vineyard, MA!
-This is a full time and Permanent position
Looking to fill position as soon as we find the right fit
Our Hospital and Long term Care facility is located on the island of Martha’s Vineyard, 7 miles off the coast of Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Accessible by ferry and plane, this family-friendly island has 5 public elementary schools, one regional high school and one charter school (K-12)
Requirements: RN MA license. BLS Certification. Long term care/Geriatric experience required.
Preferences: Bachelor’s degree.
Benefits: Sign on bonus. Full health/dental/vision benefit package including 403B, Pension, and free Life and LTD insurances. Generous time off policy includes 2 weeks of vacation, 12 sick days, and 11 paid holidays for full time employees.
Salary range: Commensurate with experience.
Additional Info: Will accept a candidate willing to commute for the position, candidate does not have to live on island to take this permanent role.
About the Location:
Life is good on the Vineyard. Work at a stunning facility, in an amazing community, with great pay and benefits. We offer an extensive Health/Dental/Vision benefit package which includes a 403b, Pension, Free Life and Long Term Disability insurances as well as a generous vacation, sick, and holiday time off package. Housing assistance can be available for a candidate who is relocating to the island to take the position.
Test And Deployment Engineer- Long Term Contract
Test and Location:
Long Beach CA
This position is for a six month or longer direct contract assignment with the possibility of longer or hire.
About FluenceFluence, a Siemens and AES company, is the leading global energy storage technology solutions and services company that combines the agility of a fast-growing technology company with the expertise, vision, and financial backing of two industry powerhouses. Building on the pioneering work of AES Energy Storage and Siemens energy storage, Fluence’s goal is to create a more sustainable future by transforming the way we power our world. The company offers proven energy storage technology solutions designed to address the diverse needs and challenges of customers in a rapidly transforming energy landscape, providing design, delivery and integration in over 160 countries. Fluence works closely with customers throughout their journey and provides advisory, financing, and project lifecycle services.
Job DescriptionFluence seeks a Test and Deployment Engineer to develop, document, and optimize Energy Storage deployments at scale. This position requires someone who is willing to take on the unique challenges of creating new technology, eager to acquire new knowledge, and relentlessly drive their system understanding to first principles. Travel to sites may be required, up to 10%.
The Test and Deployment Engineer will
· Configure the laboratory environment for low voltage system testing.
· Validate performance of system components to requirements.
· Develop, execute, document, and verify/validate test procedures.
· Develop commissioning procedures in concert with commissioning team, and optimize these procedures for deployment at scale.
· Operate various device configuration tools, and work in the Linux/Windows shell.
QualificationsCandidates for this position must have the following minimum qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in electrical engineering.
- At least 2 years of relevant professional work experience in a laboratory environment.
- Knowledge of DC, AC, and three phase AC power systems.
- Demonstrated ability and interest in engineering design; ability to write specifications and work plans for others to implement.
- Effective in a collaborative yet informally structured work environment. Desire to take responsibility and initiative.
- Solid skills on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Automating tests using a programming language such as Python or Ruby
- Familiarity with networking and industrial protocols, particularly Modbus/TCP.
- Familiarity with control systems and inverter technology,
Apache/ Engineer - Local To NJ Only Long Term Contract
we have an exciting opportunity with our direct client is looking to add to their DevOps and R&D team. Local Candidates to NJ Only
MUST BE HANDS ON WITH APACHE CONFIGURATION, IMPLEMENTING SECURITY
Implementing Apache/Siteminder based login process.
Candidate will be required to work with client's business application teams to understand requirement for Login, documenting the same followed by implementing the solution on Apache/Siteminder through various environments.
Excellent knowledge of Apache Web Server engineering.
Good understanding of Apache Proxy & rewrite configurations.
Good understanding of CA Siteminder Policy Server & Web Agent engineering.
Good understanding of web protocols and languages including HTTP, HTML, browsers, W3C.
Good Understanding of automated deployments through Ansible or similar technologies
Major web servers, application servers or transaction processing such as WebSphere Application Server.
3+ years of Industry experience with required skills
Comfortable to operate in an agile, dynamic environment
Good Analytical and strong communication skills are a must
Please email resume to
New York Dermatology Practice Adding A New Physician In Long Island, NY
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a full-time, Board Certified/ Board Eligible Dermatology Physician to join their client for their busy practice; flexible schedule offering 4-5 days per week.
Highlights of opportunity include:
- Located in beautiful Long Island, NY; superior neighborhoods, schools, shopping and so much to enjoy!
- Enjoy practicing general dermatology & cosmetic services, if desired; office is equipped with latest injectables, lasers and more!
- Office is beautiful, new and modern: fully equipped with experienced staff to support you in being efficient
- Earn a generous base salary plus production based incentives
- Candidates with active New York License are Preferred
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
MyDermRecruiter / MyMDRecruiter
Direct: (530) 329-6179
Fax: (636) 216-8162
Like Us on Facebook
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!