Long Grove Job Description Sample
The Buffalo Grove is looking for a Flexible Full Time Barista / Dietary Aide to join our team!
Perfect for RetireesStudents
Located inside Symphony of Buffalo Grove is part of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s leading innovators in the delivery of post-acute care and management services. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and are looking for an individual who loves working with people and brings a great attitude to the team.
The Barista will:
- Provide prompt service to customers
- Provide quality beverages and products
- Maintain a clean and comfortable environment
- Fill in as Dietary Aide, when needed
Experience with dietary in long term facility
Also retail coffee shop experience is a huge plus
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Ability to build relationships
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Previous Customer Service job experience a must
- Barista experience a plus
- Experience in a retail environment a plus
- Must have experience with cash handling
Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) Night Shift
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Benefits:
- Competitive pay and opportunities for career advancement.
- Flexible scheduling
- A comprehensive benefit and incentives program including generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, short term and long-term disability, life insurance and much more.
Symphony of Buffalo Grove
150 Weiland Rd.
Buffalo Grove, IL. 60089
OR: schedule an interview by calling: 847-465-0200 ext. 106
OR: apply online by clicking
- Should be hands on big data technologies ( Data bricks, Python, Spark, PySpark and Redshift).
- Worked on Scheduling tools – Airflow.
- Design the framework for Data Ingestion process. Provide design solution based on the assessment document and review with the customer.
- Co-ordinate with the offshore team to review the code. Co-ordinate with customer to get the access for the environment for the offshore team.
- Hands on the technologies tools mentioned. Provide / assist the testing team.
- Co-ordinate/resolve the issues or clarify during UAT.
- Hands on POC implementation using Snowflake, AWS component
- Production Migration and Support.
Part Time Kitchen Aide Part Time Evening & Weekend Hours - Come Join The Our Team
The Dietary aide will provide timely delivery of quality food for residents, guests, family members and staff according to established facility policies and procedures, using safe food handling requirements.
Candidate must have the following :
- Knowledge and understanding of dietary procedures interluding tray line set up, dish room procedures, and maintaining sanitation in the kitchen area
- Promote and follow food / dietary sanitation practices
- Ability to follow state, federal, and facility policies & procedures
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Competitive Salary
- Have or can obtain Sanitation Certificate
Great Competitive benefits:
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply on line by clicking Apply Now or apply in person at:
150 Weiland Rd, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
New Grad Rn's & Lpn's
Symphony of Buffalo Grove is a proud member of the Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the country’s most innovative leaders in delivery of post acute care and management services. As a family oriented operation, we take a uniquely personal approach to delivering the highest quality outcomes possible for the guests in our care.
The Nurses / RN & LPN's will:
- Direct, supervise, and coordinator the C.N.A's
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Knowledge of nursing and medical procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Able to make independent decisions
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) / LPN
- CPR Certified
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony of Buffalo Grove we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Competitive benefit and paid time off package with the option to opt out of benefit package to take a permanent higher rate of pay
- Multiple health insurance options
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Symphony of Buffalo Grove – 150 Weiland Road, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Technical Support Spec.- IT
Responsible for providing PC technical support to Leica employees and its affiliates with the purpose of ensuring that customers' needs are met, and quality customer service is provided. Ensures compliance with Leica IT standards.
Establish and maintain company-wide hardware and software standard for computers and related peripherals. Ensure standards compliance on all employee equipment. Maintain the systems and software image to support implementation and management of the standard.
Responsible for day-to-day hardware and software technical support for Leica employees to provide customer service and solutions to technical problems. Applies tools and technology to fix the effect of the problem and identify and solve the underlying cause. Adjusts the standard as required. Maintains effective communications with employee during issue resolution.
Monitor the status of employee's hardware and software installations, maintenance, and upgrades and PC life cycle in order to ensure that Leica employees have adequate equipment to meet Leica applications and computing needs. Ensure maintenance contract and repair plans are in place and up to date for all covered equipment. Facilitate the repair and replacement of equipment as necessary or strategically required. Identify and forecast phase-out and capital acquisition plans. Manage data backup and restoration (Disk-to-Disk / Tape-to-Disk).
Manage the installation of licensed and third party software to ensure compliance with vendor requirements. Ensure upgrades and replacements of software are conducted in accordance the PC standards and configuration definitions. Report quarterly on installed base data.
Evaluate emerging technologies and user requirements to identify more productive tools and applications in order to meet user needs. Provide vendor comparisons and evaluations to choose the most cost effective technologies available to meet their needs. Suggest modifications to the standard as appropriate.
Provides remote employees with user friendly and effective tools for connectivity to Leica services in conjunction with defined security requirements (including PSTN dial-up, DSL, cable, calling cards, wireless and other 3rd party access methods), monitors utilization and costs, and recommends and establishes telecom standards in order to balance the most effective tools and process for the user community with the least amount of cost or investment.
Tactically supports strategies for the usage, integration, and implementation of wireless voice and data services including cell phones, 802.11x, Voice-over-IP, Windows Mobile, Blackberry, etc. technologies in order to provide employees with increasingly productive tools to communicate voice and data, while minimizing complexity and cost.
Assists in the maintenance of the physical plant infrastructures, including wiring and cabling for voice and data to central hub positions, punch-down panels, and switch/hub configuration and controls in order to ensure integrity and reliability of the telecomm infrastructure. Ensure wiring standards are maintained and upgraded as necessary. Implement physical wiring modifications for voice infrastructure. Ensure Leica standards are adhered to.
a) Minimum 3-4 years in IT field
d) Travel (required estimated % of time)
Excellent time management & strong communications skills
Expert in computer skills
Ability to work independently & follow-up
Excellent problem solving skills
Ability to communicate and work cross organizationally
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
The Product Engineer will be based in Buffalo Grove, IL. This role will provide engineering support for new and existing customer projects. Identify and implement proper methods for manufacture, inspection and improvement of products. Support, maintain, and develop manufacturing processes as needed to sustain 24/7 production line operation.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
Passionate customer focus
Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
Control/Maintain Customer Documents, Drawings and Models in Agile
Implement changes to product designs as needed to improve productivity and/or function
Provide engineering support to Program Management and Manufacturing Operations as needed
Provide support to Engineering Manager as needed
Involvement in DFM activities both internally and with customers
Provide support to Program Managers with regard to design concepts, improvements/changes to existing products
Provide CAD support to other departments as needed
Design manufacturing/test/quality fixtures as needed
Analyze/Improve manufacturing processes as needed
Communicate with customers as needed during all phases of product introduction/ramp-up/maintenance
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
2 years of experience on similar field
Ability to read, update, modify mechanical drawings
Well versed in the use of measuring devices and inspection tools like caliper,
Hands-on individual with excellent mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
Ability to communicate well with other members of the development team
Perform root cause analysis for safety, quality, and process issues
Understanding of Lean Manufacturing Concepts
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
CAD software experience: Solidworks, Pro-Engineer/Creo, AutoCAD or equivalent
Experience/knowledge in plastic injection molding production
Microsoft Office tools
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
Employee discounts at local retailers
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
IT Support Engineer
Taos is immediately hiring an IT Support Engineer to work with a cutting-edge health tech company in the Chicago area!
Who you are:
You are a technical professional who is passionate about customer service and technology. You are eager to utilize your skills by providing desktop support as part of a great organization. You thrive on the success of a job well done and are driven by results. The IT Support Technician is a critical member of the IT team, responsible for supporting local and remote users in a fast-growing company with 24/7 operations. This role will provide initial contact for internal company employees seeking assistance and support of computer hardware, software applications, and other various desktop devices. This hands-on position will support employees at four different office locations, plus users working out of their homes and in the field throughout the United States. This person will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization, as this role is very visible within the company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Processing new hire and termination requests, imaging and deploying laptops to new hires with other IT onboarding
- Monitoring/triaging incoming tickets in the IT Helpdesk ticket queue
- Providing timely response to all issues, updating internal customers on status, soliciting additional information and troubleshooting as needed
- Researching technical solutions in department-specific applications
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving desktop, laptop, and mobile device issues
- Following-up with end users, providing feedback, and seeing problems through to resolution
- Participating in after-hours/weekend on-call rotation
- Adhering to service level agreements
- Documenting procedures and developing end user instructions
- 3-5 years of hands on IT Helpdesk experience required
- High energy and ability to work independently in a very fast-growth environment
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft operating systems, desktop/laptop deployment and imaging solutions, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Solid understanding of networking, and its use in a typical corporate environment (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Self-sufficient, self-managed, self-motivated; must be effective working independently or alongside a team of technicians
- Must have good people skills, working directly with end users both in person and on the phone
- Knowledge of iPads, iPhones, Android a plus
- Microsoft certifications a plus
- College degree in IT or related field a plus
Taos is a comprehensive technology services company that simplifies today’s complex digital landscape by providing both strategic and technical guidance while implementing transformative solutions. As part of the nation's technology landscape since 1989, we offer opportunities that will allow you to achieve your career goals and objectives.
We're changing the face of some of the most innovative companies with our diverse solution offerings, exceptional talent, and thought leadership. Our clients look to us first for advice, insight, and support, driving us to relentlessly focus on customer success.
Let’s talk about us:
Some IT professionals watch their careers shoot straight up. Others spend years at one company after another struggling to get noticed and stay on top of developing technologies. If you are looking for a place that puts employees first while staying on the cutting-edge of technology, come to Taos. We’ll immerse you in multiple environments, give you access to the collaboration of a strong technical community, and expose you to innovation as it happens in real-time. With unparalleled adaptability, you have the opportunity to leverage Taos as an employer to be successful.
We love referrals so much that we pay for them! If you know someone that you would recommend, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Us and we will do the rest! We'll make sure that you receive the $1000 referral bonus after they are employed with us.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, 401k, paid vacation, sick time and holiday pay, plus loads of free training (Puppet, Chef, Nagios, LAMP Stack, PMP, ITIL, Python, etc.)!
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this position or know someone who is, please email your resume (Word or PDF format) and contact information to email@example.com.
Taos Mountain, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Please go to http://www.taos.com/join-our-team/ and review the E-Verify Participant and Right to Work links for more information.
Sales Lead Generation Associate
2020 Companies has immediate part-time and full-time Sales Lead Generation jobs to promote and generate leads for "My Home Renovator" home remodeling professionals and services
As a Sales Lead Generator, You will
Work within a designated club.
Be the first line of communication to club members.
Provide and explain promotional sales material.
Generate sales leads.
Work weekdays and weekends.
Provide daily activity and sales reporting.
Be able to stand for extended periods of time.
What's in it for you?
$14 Hourly Plus Commission
Monthly Cell Phone Reimbursement
Fun Indoor Sales Atmosphere
About 2020 Companies
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agency in the US launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. 2020 trains our teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems.
CLICK "APPLY" NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
#PartTime #FullTime #Sales #LeadGeneration #SalesLead
Duties and Responsibilities
Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or event environments
Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
Advise customers by providing information on products and services
Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
Accurately document and report sales
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times
Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
Regular and prompt attendance
Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
Ability to work flexible weekends including evenings, weekends and holidays
Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
Landscape Crew Member
- Cut grass, trim edges, clean up refuse, blow trimmings, fertilize and water turf areas and perform other lawn care duties as directed by foreman
- Move and install soil, mulch and plant material to assist in with the construction of landscape gardens and related areas
- Spray and dust areas to control insects and/or weeds
- Operate power equipment including but not limited to, lawn tractors, lawn mowers, string trimmers, blowers, hedge trimmers, pruning saws, sod cutters and chain saws
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50lbs, walk, stand, crouch for long periods of time and carry out strenuous physical tasks
- Valid Driver's License a plus
59 East US Highway 45, Vernon Hills, IL or Schwake Stone 1440 Townline Rd, Mundelein, IL
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!