Long Island City Job Description Sample
Heritage Auctions sales in addition to fine jewelry include: luxury accessories, watches, wine, coins, books and manuscripts, modern & contemporary art, American and European art, decorative arts, entertainment, music, and many more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge or interest in key luxury brands and styles, especially Hermes, Chanel and Louis Vuitton
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and readiness to take on additional assignments as they arise, including those outside specific job description
- Team oriented with strong communication skills and diligent follow-through
- Comfortable with light physical labor like lifting boxes, packing and unpacking shipment, setting up for events and previews
- Computer competency and comfort in learning new programs
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working in fast-paced environment and meeting strict deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Individual must be able to work independently and manage productivity to meet tight turnaround deadlines.
The following are attributes that we are seeking in all employees at Heritage:
- Self-motivation, intelligence, and strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to follow set standards and take direction
- Ability to analyze and propose solutions to problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project, and dynamic environment
- Absolute drive to complete projects on time and in a detailed manner
- Excellent organizational skills: accurate and thorough
- Excellent communication
Heritage Auctions welcomes and encourages applications from women, minorities, veterans, mature workers and persons with disabilities. EOE
At Urbint, our mission is to make communities more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities and infrastructure operators across the country. We are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data geeks who obsess over problem-solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities.
At Urbint, you will help us build software to solve safety and efficiency concerns facing some of the largest utilities and infrastructure operators. These solutions will often involve large amounts of disparate data, complex data pipelines, user-friendly interfaces, wrappers to machine learning models that power our decision engines and security features to achieve the highest levels of information security as is demanded by the problems and our customers.
- 3+ years of software development experience focused on web applications and management of large amounts of data.
- Understanding of work queues for scheduled and deferred tasks.
- High proficiency with Postgres SQL databases and demonstrable ability to profile and optimize queries.
- Experience working closely with product and account support personnel to help prioritize the best solutions to the largest problems.
- Reliable organization and communication skills and follow through on verbal and written commitments.
- Persistent approach to problem-solving and ability to see solutions through to completion even in the face of complexities or unknowns.
- A proactive mindset that drives you to pursue solutions rather than waiting for the answers to come to you.
- Attention to detail in work and ability to identify ambiguities in specifications.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, especially when communicating trade-offs between technical decisions to non-technical colleagues.
- Flexibility to work and maintain focus in an evolving environment. Ability to let go of previous projects and move on to new ones or to dig deeper into existing projects and grow them depending on the business needs.
- Experience with Flask, Celery, React, and ClojureScript is a plus.
What We Offer:
- Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities more resilient.
- Top Compensation - Competitive compensation package.
- Best in Class Medical Coverage - 100% benefits and premiums paid.
- Prime NoHo Location - Our office sits in the heart of NYC’s historic NoHo district and is just minutes away from the BDFM and 6 subway lines.
- Health Perks - Gym reimbursement and citibike membership.
- Strong Culture - collaborative office focused on teamwork, humility, and hustle.
- Catered lunch on Thursdays, plus a kitchen filled with snacks and drinks.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Cornerstone, an award-winning creative agency with a focus on music, lifestyle, sport and all things culture, is seeking a designer with experience in music marketing and/or brand activations for a full-time position in our NYC headquarters.
We specialize in design that influences culture through our connections in music and style. Previous campaigns we've created include Gorillaz x Sonos "Spirit House," Converse Rubber Tracks, Budweiser's "Made in America" festival, and Sprite's "Obey Your Verse" and Lyrical Cans.
Must have experience in designing for either print, social, outdoor, web sites, or film, and a portfolio demonstrating conceptual approaches to your work with strong craft in execution.
We are an independent agency owned and operated by the founders of The FADER. You will be working with our CD and amazing team of writers, designers, account managers, strategists, producers and directors.
During any given week, your projects might range from designing merch for a music festival, to branding a new beer or liquor, to creating campaign logos for a premium speaker company, to designing a toolkit for a campaign we're producing. With all of these you are expected to direct the visuals and own your own decks to share with the client.
We are a highly collaborative team, working in a fast-paced setting, and we're hungry to grow. If you're eager to hustle your ass off on briefs and pitches with an awesome team, learn some new skills and get some great experience, then you will love this place.
- Be ‘hands on’ with all design deliverables
- Partner closely with the Creative Directors and client partners
- Direct all design for projects from concept to production
- Help with shoots and the production of assets
- Clearly present work that’s brave, beautifully crafted, and fun
- Support your team and stick to deadlines
- 6+ years experience in a design or creative agency with projects that range from events, to logos & print, to mobile apps, and everything in between
- Portfolio that demonstrates bold concepts executed with excellent craft
- Must have a background working with brands that play in culture
- Communication skills are key. Be able to speak about your ideas
- Network of top creative talent to freelance and/or recruit, and vendors to engage as needed
- Report to the CD and ECD
Designer - Madewell Graphics
Svp, Model Risk Validation
Senior SEO Manager
Agency Within is seeking the expertise of a Senior SEO Manager that will be responsible for the day-to-day management of both on-site and off-site strategies, and focusing on thought leadership through strategy development / innovation.
This is a unique opportunity in a rapidly growing company. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Quickly gain an understanding of the client’s product market, goals, and growth opportunities
- Develop, manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy to achieve client goals
- Communicate strategy, timeline and results with end client.
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and unlock new opportunities
- Recommend and execute strategies for content development to achieve client goals
- Develop and execute link-building strategies and campaigns
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) where applicable
- Evaluate and report on performance of SEO campaigns.
- Join sales meetings and lead SEO-specific business development efforts
- Teach team members on SEO basics and how to communicate strategy/benefits to end clients
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop SEO-specific case studies and marketing materials
- Anticipate client needs and questions with the ability to quickly address concerns and assist other team members in developing client responses
- Attend client and agency meetings to present long-term results, campaign strategies, and incremental tactics
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices, focusing on how these changes can be leveraged to drive material account improvements
Agency Within is full of Rockstars!
What do we actually do?
We act as an in-house digital marketing team for some of the coolest brands and hottest startups across the country. Some of our clients include Nike, Spanx, Diesel and more. We leverage digital channels to fuel our clients' growth, using data every step of the way to drive our decision making.
What makes US different?
Our founders come from the client side, so we think and operate like business owners. That means we take a strategic, and holistic approach to their marketing programs, training each employee across every channel. We also use some of the best technology available along with our proprietary tools to deliver the best performance for our clients. Our team of rockstars will train you to become a true expert in the field, and help you become an innovator in your own right.
Who do we look for?
If you are entrepreneurial, driven, analytically-minded, hard-working and eager to grow with us, let’s talk!
What should YOU bring to the table:
- 3+ years of hands-on SEO experience, paid search and/or social experience is a plus
- Proven track record of successful SEO strategy and implementation with clients of differing sizes and industries
- Solid educational background in critical thinking, quantitative analysis
- Ability to drive initiatives forward with limited supervision
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with all levels of employees
- Conversant with all terminology used in SEO
- Extensive working knowledge of SEO research tools
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills - pivot tables, chart building, macros, etc.
- Positive, can-do attitude; must be experienced at effective communication and fostering teamwork
- Comfortable working in dynamic, time-sensitive environment with numerous competing priorities
- Develop positive relationships focused on retaining clients and employees
- Ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans and recommendations to solve client challenges
We offer a competitive salary and benefits based on ability level including:
- Salary DOE
- FULLY paid Visa sponsorship
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Anniversary vacation bonus
- FULLY paid health insurance premiums
- Monthly transportation & phone stipend
- Daily lunch & Monday morning bagels
- In-office monthly massages, haircuts, & manicures
- Free uber when coming in early / leaving late
- Dog friendly office
Model/Anlys/Valid Sr Analyst
SVP - Segment Digital Deployment Lead
Computer Support Specialist
The Computer Support Specialist provides technology support to all users in the firm.
- Respond to, research and resolve user inquiries for first and second-level support received via telephone, e-mail or walk-in, in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain effective communication and follow-up with assigned floors
- Interface and maintain effective communication with other Support, Training, and Information Systems staff
- Escalate problems to appropriate individual(s) based on established guidelines and procedures
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies to provide technically accurate solutions to users
- Attend Computer Support weekly Education Sessions, and provide presentations as needed for specific topics
- Attend ongoing training programs to keep technical skills sharp
- Take ownership and follow up on tickets escalated to other groups to ensure resolution and user satisfaction
- Recommend improved Support methods aimed at increasing Support's efficiency and productivity
- Participate in software and hardware rollouts/upgrades including planning, testing, scheduling, pilot testing, solicitation of user feedback and compilation of same, training, support, monitoring, etc.
- Demonstrate willingness to cover extended hours and overtime on holidays, weekends or after regular business hours when coverage is needed
- Write instructional documentation associated with the firm's technology
- Provide weekly activity report to Computer Support Manager
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office 2010 and Outlook 2010, Windows 7, HEAT, Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat, BlackBerry, iOS devices, ChangePro, DocXTools, Citrix Remote Access products, Autonomy’s iManage DeskSite, call center tracking programs, printers and laptops
- Knowledge of Wikis and Unix is a plus
- Cisco experience is a plus
- Remote office location support experience is also a plus
- Receptive and willing to cover extended hours and overtime on holidays, weekends or after regular business hours when coverage is needed
- Strong analytic skills, outstanding customer service skills and be detail-oriented
- Ability to manage a varied workload and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work collaboratively with lawyers and staff, demonstrating strong teamwork and a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education and/or Experience
- One to 3 years’ Support experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, Technology degree preferred
Developing your career in real estate? Want to take it in a new, exciting direction? keyo is a Palo Alto-based company that’s changing the real estate rental space — and for you, that means getting out of your routine and developing your skills as part of a team that’s leading the way in real estate tech.
If this sounds exciting, come join us! We’re looking for a new Operations Associate for our growing team in Manhattan. Our ideal candidate has 2-3 years of experience in real estate, an active license, and a sense of adventure who sees this role as a stepping stone to do bigger things in the industry.
At keyo you will:
- Be an ambassador for our brand that touches landlords, tenants, property managers and prospects looking for their next home
- Provide best practices to help increase conversion rates from the web and make them applicable to physical apartment listings
- Educate tenants about the various aspects of keyo and how they can derive the maximum benefits from it
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Real Estate License
- Flexible work schedule
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and problem-solve with minimal supervision
- Continuous desire to improve existing processes and develop creative solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication
You will learn how to work with a highly effective software development and product team to help improve our internal toolset and increase the efficiency of our entire business. We intend to spend time and effort training you to be an effective contributor in a startup-like environment.
Visit www.keyo.com to learn more about us.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!