Long Island City Job Description Sample
Customer Operations Manager
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Waters business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It's another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. You've no doubt seen our trucks on the road, on their way to bring our water and tea products to thirsty consumers. Our drivers and unit leaders are the backbone of the ReadyRefresh team. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you'll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It's a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that's as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you'll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We'll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
We are currently seeking a Customer Operations Manager (COM) to be located in Long Island City, NY and report to the Zone General Manager. This role is an integral part of the ReadyRefresh Customer Operations team, responsible for providing timely, quality service to our customers. The position will focus efforts in three primary areas. First and foremost, the COM will manage our zone branch, and own all daily servicing of the branches' customers. To support this objective, the COM will manage teams of Frontline Supervisors (Unit Leaders) and Warehouse Managers, who oversee service and logistics, respectively. Lastly, COMs will be responsible for facilitating critical facility management activities.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Drive customer satisfaction through the ownership of daily execution for designated branches, including customer service, order delivery, and warehousing
Own execution and adherence to standards for all branch processes related to customer service, order delivery, and warehousing
Uphold frontline employee safety through the regulation of safety policy compliance, behaviors, and the identification and execution of safety improvement opportunities
Carry out facilities management-related tasks for the branches including, but not limited to the administration of facility utilities and services, negotiation of service contracts and management of all facility maintenance requests and upgrades
Oversee execution of all warehousing and logistics-related activities needed to ensure that all ReadyRefresh vehicles have the product needed to service customers on a daily basis
Own escalation of customer service complaints to relevant support teams, and oversee rectification of shortcomings
Supervise frontline leaders (Unit Leaders and Warehouse Managers), including assigning teams and responsibilities, and managing escalations
Foster sense of accountability and teamwork among entire population of branch resources, including both direct reports (ULs and WMs) and their teams
Manage both the professional and personal development of direct reports through frequent coaching and development of performance objectives and personal growth and development goals
Liaise with COM peers and superiors to share best practices and leverage knowledge to help define future strategies and processes for ReadyRefresh Operations function
Serve as ambassador for ReadyRefresh brand in the marketplace by ensuring all branch personal maintain high standards of service and professionalism when interacting with customers
Key success measures associated with this position include, but are not limited to:
Customer satisfaction of those serviced in assigned branches' regions
Percent of orders delivered on schedule and complete for assigned branches
Safety of employees in service delivery and vehicle operation, as defined by ReadyRefresh guidelines and standards
Product quality (resulting from lack of delivery damage) and timely resolution of any potential defects
Personal & professional development of subordinates, demonstrated through completion of PE / PDG and employees' progress towards individual goals
Employees' adherence to standards for professionalism and courteousness
Regular collaboration with COM peers to share best practices
Key qualifications include, but are not limited to:
8 years in Customer Service, Operations, or Logistics roles
Experience successfully managing large teams (e.g. 20 people) of service, operations, or logistics employees required
Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
Understands supply chain functions, including operations, routing, distribution, warehousing, and logistics
Has demonstrated success in a number of diverse customer service and operations roles
Extensive experience managing operational delivery processes
Prior experience managing a facility / branch preferred
Ability to weigh tradeoffs to arrive at a solution that is acceptable for both the customer & NWNA
Experience providing a high level of customer service
Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
Experience managing and anticipating change and challenges
"Team player" with demonstrated track record of collaboration with others to solve difficult problems and drive business improvement
Proven leader with experience managing and motivating multiple individuals concurrently
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Senior Entertainment Travel Advisor - New York
FROSCH Entertainment clients have unique need and expectations regarding travel. We understand how important the extra touches can be. We empower our Travel Advisors to go the extra mile at every client touch point, on every single transaction.
In this role you will manage all aspects of clients' travel from initial request to completion while providing back-office support for various systems and assisting with managerial projects and incentives. You will also have the opportunity to supervise and mentor a dedicated team. Break free of the call center environment and provide a truly unique customer service experience.
- Provide exceptional white-glove service, making every component of a trip as seamless as possible
- Listen and guide the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances
- Complete travel arrangements from their initial request to completion
- Ensure GDS queues are worked properly to verify correct records processing and ticketing and queue count
- Communicate, on a daily basis, break schedules, operational changes, account notifications, expectations, and so on to team members
- Provide mentoring and assistance with PNR, QC, ticketing, and technical issues to team members promptly
- Champion best in class customer service and Delivering the Unexpected to team members
- Aid in the resolution of customer service issues and debit memos
- Identify opportunities for technology and service solutions
- Project positive attitude with high energy, diplomacy, and creativity in work strategies
- Facilitate team member and client support with a high degree of initiative, confidentiality, and professional demeanor
- Perform administrative duties associated with the position which include but are not limited to conducting reviews, approving timesheets, updating reports, reviewing new accounts and account profiles, and monitoring new team members' bookings
- Embody FROSCH Core Values at all times: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected
- At least 5 years of recent, native GDS experience on Sabre
- Must be able to work in the New York office
- Experience arranging international travel for Entertainment clients
- Minimum of 5 years of managing travel for music tours and production
- Capability to setup PNR’s, ticketing, and exchange tickets is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Word
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure
- Strong sense of urgency as well as flexibility to change as needed
- Familiarity with vias and passport requirements to provide effective advice
- Deliver the Unexpected to surpass client expectations
- Ability to work well within a team to ensure worldwide coverage for clients
- A current client following is a plus
FROSCH Offers You:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to make a difference in a growing global company
- Strong collaborative environment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 17 supplemental benefits
- IATA and LifeMart benefits
- Gym Reimbursement
- Continued Industry Training
- Employee Recognition Program
We aspire to define ourselves as the travel company of choice, to deliver industry-leading expertise and service to our customers and build on the tremendous pride our employees have in all they accomplish. We will continue to align our resources to further integrate leading technologies into our customer experience. Through it all, we will remain faithful to our core values: Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Communication, Commitment and Delivering the Unexpected.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
FROSCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FROSCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Competitive Commission Structure
- Lifetime residuals
- Monthly bonus
- Protected territory
- Industry leading sales training
- Car and cell phone allowances after your first account
- Cutting edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software
- Work-life balance (no nights or weekends)
- Acquire new business accounts in your specified territory
- Develop a customized evaluation of the business to present the best package or solution.
- Call on businesses in person, from major corporations to small companies
- Conduct presentation meetings with potential clients as needed
- Negotiate sales contracts and oversee new account installations
- Outside business-to-business sales experience preferred (will train the right candidate)
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and time management skills
- Proficiency with computer, Microsoft Office Suite, internet, and CRM
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Sales Training: With PCB University, our employees get top quality skills training designed to enhance their performance and assist them with their career potential and advancement.
- Career Mobility: You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to success. We’re an INC5000 company offering significant avenues for personal development and growth, and providing for continued career progression. Starting off in Sales in just the beginning with us. You set your personal goals and control your income, as well as your future growth. Platinum Choice Bancard can take you as far as you want to go.
- Tools and Programs: Platinum’s many cutting edge sales tools and innovative programs are designed with you in mind. From E-Sign applictions to cutting edge tools and so much more, Platinum Choice is there to help you succeed.
- Family Oriented: Platinum Choice Bancard is all about family values. Our sales representatives enjoy what they do and have fun doing it. Our unique family oriented culture is what makes us stand out when it really matters.
- Outside business-to-business sales experience preferred (will train the right candidate)
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and time management skills
- Proficiency with basic computer applications.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Basepair develops SaaS to manage, analyze and interpret next generation sequencing (NGS) data. Scientists and physicians at Harvard Medical School, NYU, UCSD, etc. use Basepair to make breakthrough medical discoveries in cancer, AIDS, etc, and provide better medical care to patients. Founded by a scientist from Harvard Medical School, Basepair is driven by the mission to use technology to improve healthcare. Our team is analytical, fast-paced and informal.
We are looking for a hands-on, data driven, demand generation/growth marketing professional to help us build our pipeline. You will be working closely with the founder, take ownership of growth, execute quickly and revise marketing strategy as necessary. This is a fast-paced environment and the right candidate will have solid digital marketing experience, is hands-on, looking to rise to the next stage in their career and has the leadership skills to do so.
- Design, roll-out and evaluate marketing strategies such as SEO/SEM, content marketing, social media engagement, webinars, video marketing and reporting/analysis of performance to drive sales
- Lead campaign design - test ad copy, landing page, bidding, and audience targeting
- Focus on Basepair's brand and differentiating message, our market and buyer personas, and competitive analysis
- Lead the go-to-market planning and execution of new product offerings. Responsible for staying up to date on emerging trends in the genomics analytics space.
- Recommend the suite of tools, technologies, automation and processes necessary for scaling our marketing efforts
What you will need for this position
- 3+ years of experience of demand generation marketing for B2B SaaS
- Exceptionally analytical and quantitative to drive business decisions with data and analyses
- Excellent communication skills, including writing
- Ability to execute quickly, prioritize tasks and manage your time productively
Additional desired qualifications
- Knowledge of genomics and biology is a huge plus
- Ability to write simple code, basic HTML, CSS, video editing skills
- Strong passion for product
- Prior startup experience is a huge plus
This is an opportunity to make a significant impact at an early stage startup. We’re a small team, working closely together to make people’s lives better! Your voice will be heard and you will have the autonomy to set your vision. We strongly encourage ongoing learning to be the best in your position. We provide a competitive salary, meaningful equity, excellent healthcare and other benefits.
Sales Account Executive
Account Executives are responsible for generating and cultivating relationships with advertising agencies as well as local, national and global companies that place ads with Opt-Intelligence.
GENERATE NEW BUSINESS
- Prospect, consult, and close partnerships with agencies, advertisers and digital media publishers
- Employ best-practice consultative selling process; add value by helping to create tailored solutions for advertisers and publishers
- Generate new leads by networking, cold calling and attending events and conferences
- Maintain a high level of weekly activity consisting of networking, meetings and diligent follow-up
- Create industry leading proposals, pitches, and other communication documents
- Negotiate deal points and certain contract terms
- In addition to the foregoing, each Account Executive leads a special project of strategic importance to the company’s sales efforts, designed in collaboration with executives and the Director of Sales
- Coordinate internal meetings to drive the special project initiative
- Present periodic reports to Director of Sales and CEO
Required Skills and Personal Qualities
- Proven ability to meet and exceed ambitious goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High intelligence with solid memory recall and problem solving skills
- Curious; avid learner; strong desire for constant self improvement
- Ability and desire to maintain positive relationships with people of all backgrounds
- Propensity for asking questions and listening before proposing a solution
- Poise and presence; ability to command the attention of a room
- Persistence and grit
- Humility and a sense of humor
- Desire to play a big role in a tight-knit, high growth technology company
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated interest in digital media is required; experience selling in a digital media environment is a strong plus
- Agency and brand side experience is preferred
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
Salary is competitive with industry and based on experience.
All staff members enjoy at least three weeks of paid time off, access to WeWork office amenities, Summer Fridays, and a casual dress code. Though we have been going strong for 15 years, we've maintained a start-up atmosphere.
Please submit compensation request with resume.
Sr Project Manager
Actively seeking a highly talented Senior Project Manager for immediate employment.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
-Key leader for a project proposal or plan to determine and establish a time frame, work plan, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
-Responsible for leading the project team and ensuring project completion within budget, schedule, and conformance with design documents.
-Coordinate and integrate the activities of all of the assistant project managers, project engineers and other support staff on the project. Establish priorities for the project staff based on owner and project requirements.
-Ensures project proposal or plan satisfies all aspects of the contract such as time frame, work plan, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
-In lieu of Project Executive, communicates, interfaces and works with all departments including estimating scheduling, procurement, labor relations, finance, accounting and other services required. The goal is to achieve an integrated team approach.
-Oversee/control construction through administrative direction of on-site superintendents to ensure the project is built in accordance with design, budget, and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, A/E representatives, and subcontractors.
-Participate in developing project bidding strategy with the project team and purchasing department. Prepare scopes of work for each trade, in construction with purchasing.
-Review and provide schedule information for bid documents. May be asked to participate in contract negotiations.
-Develop with the project superintendent, a logistics plan that allows the contractors to complete their work in a coordinated, efficient manner. The plan should look to mitigate the impact of the project on the surrounding neighborhood and traffic around the site.
-Review and approve all major purchase orders, change orders and contractor/vendor requisitions as prepared by the project staff.
-Establish regularly scheduled meetings with the contractors and design team to review the following: shop drawing preparation/approval, equipment/material lead times and required on-site dates, manpower projections vis-a-vis the project schedule, quality/performance issues on and off-site.
-Monitor contractor/vendor pending costs as reported by AECOM and the appropriate contractor/vendor. Ensure that the cost report is updated on a monthly basis.
-Reviews and approves all project forecasts, schedules, cost estimates, financial reports. Ensure that the owner is apprised of all deviations from the project baseline data (i.e., original schedule, budget, etc.).
-Coordinate with the project executive all client “business” related contact/correspondence to ensure consistency of AECOM reporting throughout the organization.
-Conducts monthly project/client meetings to review project progress and the following issues: Current cost projections/change orders issued to date, anticipated “pending” costs, schedule update, requisition review, highlight near-term major activities, A/B interface issues (equipment/shop drawing review, RH’s, etc.), changes to the project, any other issues deemed appropriate should also be addressed in this meeting.
Obtain approvals for changes to the project that have been generated by the project team (A/B, owner, etc). All costs incurred by the change shall be approved by the owner prior to proceeding.
-Obtain the client’s acceptance of the work, and sign-off for the completed project. Responsible for the preparation and submission of the final project report, and prompt closeout of the subcontracts.
-Implement corporate policies, procedures and organizational structure for assigned operating segments within the framework of corporate policy.
-In collaboration with other project leaders, authorize/approve project personnel transactions (hiring, transfers, wages, etc.) purchase requisitions, change requests, etc.
-Manage financial aspects of the contract including fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc. to protect the company’s interests and simultaneously maintain a good relationship with the client.
-Ensure all company, client and project policies/procedures are adhered to as specified.
-Provide advice, guidance, mentoring and direction to subordinates and other junior personnel toward the achievement of their personal development goals.
-Responsible for continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge and honing skills and competencies to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity.
-Accommodate additional responsibilities as assumed through personal initiative or assigned by higher authority
Degree in an engineering, architecture or construction management discipline, specialized courses in construction management or equivalent experience and training preferred.
10+ years of project management experience
Advanced proficiency of the construction industry, risk management, procurement, industry standards, and field operations required.
Previous management experience required.
Working knowledge of the scope of work covered by contracts.
Skill in management and administrative experience.
Skill in written and oral communication.
Proven leadership ability.
AiCure is a VC-funded startup that leverages mobile technology by combining it with artificial intelligence (computer vision, machine learning, and big data) to bring better health, better drugs, and better treatment to everyone on the planet. We’re rapidly expanding and if you’re passionate about making a positive impact, we’d like to hear from you.
When participants in clinical trials, or patients use the AiCure apps, information on their medication intake is reported in various dashboard products, which allow stakeholders to gain insights and to take actions (patient alerts, etc.). Our platforms use computer vision to identify the patient (face verification), verify that patients are taking the right medication (pill recognition), and that they are actually taking their medication (action recognition). We are also working on other novel therapeutic applications of computer vision.
As a technical writer at AiCure you will be responsible for creating supporting documents to communicate complex technical information about the implementation of the AiCure platform. You will be responsible for gathering technical information from developers to produce high quality documentation for use by other developers.
- Create document standards and document structures
- Identify documentation gaps
- Work with engineers and cross-functional teams to fill those gaps through documentation
- Write technical documentation, such as integration guides, API reference docs, developer guides, overview docs, architecture diagram, tutorials for internal team and external developers
- Work with other engineers and product managers to determine which features need documentation, and translate that into technical specifications and documenation .
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience in writing, technical documentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven record of writing accurate, clear, and concise documentation
- Good understanding of Web services and Rest API.
- Experience with authoring tools such as XML, HTML, Markdown, and Google Docs
- Experience to read code and write code samples
Our selection process is highly competitive because we only hire the best, most enthusiastic candidates. Openness, flexibility, creativity, ownership, and accountability are our main pillars. We love solving challenging problems and creating solutions that have real impact on people- at scale.
We're on a mission to revolutionize healthcare and when you join us, you'll have the opportunity of having a real, tangible impact not only on individuals directly using our technology, but also on how drugs are tested and brought to market across the world. That means everyone globally will benefit from what you do. You'll be inspired every day because you'll be making a real difference and you'll see it happen. In real time and at scale.
You'll work with brilliant, positive people who thrive in an interdisciplinary, multi-cultural environment, and are curious, creative, and focused on executing our mission. You'll be up to speed on the most recent advances in Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Big Data) while solving challenging problems in human psychology and behavior. You'll work with Scientists, Engineers, Designers, and Medical Doctors, to create innovative products that scale in an environment that encourages learning, collaboration, and growth.
We offer great compensation packages that are not only highly competitive, but will allow you to benefit and grow as we expand and scale. This position will include some equity in the company.
Paid Time Off (PTO)/Vacation
Generous and flexible paid time off policy that starts with 20 days of accrual per calendar year so you can take the breaks that you need in order to recharge and stay energized.
Full (100%) coverage on medical, dental, and vision insurance plans with one of the biggest health insurance companies in the U.S. You'll have plenty of choices for all of your healthcare needs.
We offer 401K so you when you retire, you can benefit from all of the great things you do with us.
We're in one of the best neighborhoods in NYC: in the heart of the Flatiron District, close to all that is culture, food, shopping, cafes, and parks to inspire you.
We have a fantastic open loft-space with brand new, state of the art equipment including standing desks, snacks, kitchen, areas for mingling and having a break, and plenty of sunshine. Full views of the Empire State Building included.
Senior Full-Stack Engineer
At 605 we are engineers, analysts, data scientists, media experts, marketing strategists and political operatives. Our team of data scientists pioneered the field of TV data analytics. We offer unique, independent audience measurement and analytics to build better marketing and programming initiatives within the media and entertainment industries.Full Stack Engineers at 605 are responsible developing reporting dashboards and client facing applications 605 platforms. This role will also interface with business and product owners to understand requirements and use cases for the platform.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Shape the architecture and build out our suite of reporting and client facing products
- Continuously improve the process for which we build our products
- Make high impact decisions in technology that will help drive our company through the high growth stages
- Standardize the way we operate and maintain our software
- Further grow your career at a company with high ambitions
- Learn about the TV advertising industry from veterans that have built and sold Cablevision
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT FIT FOR THIS ROLE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or the equivalent experience
- At least 3 -5 years of experience working as a software engineer in a technical capacity
- Experienced architecting and developing front ends and back ends of platform products
- Knowledgeable in SQL and NoSQL database systems
- Experienced in operationalizing and maintaining software
- Can communicate and collaborate with product and other stakeholders
- Believe in unit tests and that it will pay multiple times over as we develop
- Will strive for producing quality software but also has a bias for action
- Is pragmatic and prioritizes the product goals, team goals and organizational goals
- Is an advocate for continuous learning and improvement
- Knowledge or experience of the TV or advertising industry is a strong plus
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Framework: Rails, Sinatra, React, Redux, RxJS, lodash, Spark
- Tools: Jenkins, Git
- Infrastructure: PostgreSQL, AWS
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance for employees and their families
- Life insurance
- 401k with match, eligible for match after one year
- Pre-tax flexible compensation plan for medical, transit, parking or dependent care expenses
- PTO & Sick days—if you’re sick, you stay home
- Work-from-home Fridays
- A kitchen stocked with sodas, snacks, yogurt and other goodies
- A tight-knit startup community who likes to eat! We celebrate everyone’s birthdays, have frequent team lunches, and do events in and out of the office
- 605 is an active participant in conferences
We're looking for engineers with broad and deep skill sets and experiences to help move us forward. We want self-starters who will bring distinctive expertise but who are excited to step outside their comfort zone and learn new skills. If you’re eager to pick up new languages, paradigms, and technologies, we want to talk.
At 605, we’re just as passionate about diversity as we are about pioneering the field of TV data analytics. We are committed to cultivating an environment of mutual respect and equal opportunity. All hiring and advancement decisions are made on the basis of qualification, merit, and business need.
Principal Network Engineer
What you'll be doing...
The Principal Network Engineer will use and apply their experience and knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts of routing and switching technologies to create world-class network design for external F500 customers seeking network transformation. You will work directly with the customer, build trust with stakeholders, and own the design process as a network engineering subject matter expert. You will work closely with Verizon and Customer Operations, project management, and engineering teams to ensure the customer's requirements are met. In addition, the you will provide technological vision for network transformation, serve as the engineering team lead back into Verizon, and ensure information is flowing to engineering resources assigned to project.
Major Responsibilities include:
Create client solutions based on business requirements involving advanced networks, data center, security, and virtualization technologies; as well as development of fault and performance management policies and automation rules.
Proactively manage client engagement at all client levels, technology lifecycle development, and planning & coordination with various internal/external stakeholders.
Support standard and custom solution development initiatives and network management device and application certification for Managed Services solutions and clients.
Collaborate with Engineering/Planning, IT, Product Development, and various Verizon and external delivery and support teams to manage the design and implementation of client projects.
Provide technical trainings and support for the Managed Services Operations team.
Design, implement, and support solutions involving, but not limited to, WAN, LAN, WLAN, VoIP, Data Analytics, Security and Virtual (e.g.; Virtualization, SDN, NFV) technologies.
Analyze, evaluate, and communicate network capacity and performance data with the objective of driving improvements to customer's network.
Provide Matrix supervision of a team for specific projects, resource management, process documentation, and peer mentoring.
Oversee customer network documentation such as solution design document, record of change, and network diagrams.
Act as an escalation point, providing 4th level incident support for customers.
Create presentations and demonstrations related to technology, process, or client solutions as necessary
Own design process and address critical issues
Protect Verizon's customer proprietary network information and Verizon information assets.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience
Six or more years of relevant work experience as a Senior Network Engineer with experience designing, implementing, and configuring enterprise networks
Must be able to work two days a week on-site at an office in Long Island City, NY
Even better if you have:
A Master's degree or MBA
Seven or more years of experience as a Senior Network Engineer
Architect caliber engineering skills with extensive knowledge of internet working routing engineering in support of MLAN/MWAN, consisting of NEXUS 9000 series switches supporting Dell Hyper Visors in a Dell Hyper Converged platform with VM Ware in a multi-Data Center environment
Cisco CCNP/CCDP/CCDA certification or equivalent practical knowledge, and/or Juniper JNCIS with a higher level certification preferred (example – CCIE or JNCIE)
Knowledge of Juniper & Cisco with MPLS network architecture and design disciplines, operational support familiarity, previous and current extensive hands-on implementation and thorough configuration knowledge and capabilities for all platform levels
Strong customer interfacing background, as well as superior oral and written communication skills
Extensive technical writing skills
Knowledge of all routing protocols (For example : BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, GLBP, VRF), Traffic engineering, L2/L3 VPN, multicast & class of service
Knowledge and familiarity with router, LAN switch, application accelerator, wireless controller and IP Voice
Disciplined and oriented in practice and adherence to process and procedures
Ability to research technical issues and develop solutions
Strong attention to detail
Excellent written and verbal skills
Strong organizational skills
Must be achievement orientated
Problem solving skills including conceptual and analytical thinking
Experience working on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
Ability to exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
Act as the Design Authority to manage design, implement, and work on extremely sophisticated issues surrounding the infrastructure
Provide technical consultative support to the Verizon NOCC based on the extreme complexity of the Data Center environment
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Sr. Internal Auditor
Permanent position with excellent compensation package and benefits.
Location: Metro NY area
Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to email@example.com
Sr. Internal Auditor
- Assist audit department with development and execution of financial and operational risk based audits across all areas including balance sheet reviews, administration, supply chain, internal controls, and financial transactions.
- Plan and execute financial and operational audits in line with companies audit process and procedures as well as associated reporting and working paper documentation.
- Assist in the annual risk assessment utilized by Internal Audit to develop ongoing audit plans.
- Improve the comprehensive risk-based internal audit methodology and execute operational, compliance and financial internal audit reviews in line with the methodology to identify control and operational weaknesses and work with the business process owner to create effective management action plans to address the identified gaps.
- Complete planning, fieldwork and reporting for all audits; complete audit reports and submit to Director/VP for final review before issuance.
- Assess operating effectiveness of internal controls as part of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Build strong relationships with all key stakeholders, including corporate, operations and finance management, as well as external auditors.
- Promote high levels of ethical awareness and conduct across the company
- Identify compliance risks and areas of improvement and evaluate the adequacy of designed controls, draw conclusions and present findings to management.
- Familiarity and compliance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Business writing and presentation skills essential
- Bachelor Degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field
- Three to five years of experience in public accounting or internal audit experience is required
- "Big 4" experience a+
- Retail/wholesale experience preferred
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 experience is preferred
- CPA or CIA a+
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!