Longwood Job Description Sample
Front Desk Supervisor
Expanding fast - Looking for dedicated, expansion-driven
Front Desk Supervisor
About our company:
Palmer Natural Health is the premier provider for natural health care in the form of chiropractic care, holistic nutrition, massage, and regenerative therapy. We are the number one office in the world for Nutrition Response Testing, a non-invasive healing therapy that helps balance the body from a disease state to a healing state using whole food nutrition and herbs. We are a rapidly expanding company in need of a team that wants to make a difference in the health of their community, families and children.
We work together as a team; celebrate birthdays, and set fun office bonuses such as winning tickets to a local theme park, spa day, sporting event, etc. You receive bonuses on production, complimentary chiropractic care, complimentary nutrition response testing, complimentary massages as part of your benefits package.
Our location: 135 West Pine Ave Longwood, FL 32750
Our Website: http://palmernaturalhealth.com
Your mission will be to assist patients to achieve improvements in health by scheduling their entire treatment plans, collecting the correct amount of money for their treatments, educating them on our seminars, and providing excellent customer service. It is challenging to encourage people to change their health and coach them from old habits. Life can be interesting and get in the way, your job is to coach them to make the changes they need to increase their health.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering multi line phone system
- Making appointments
- Collecting money
- Distributing correct supplements/vitamins
- Ordering supplies
- Manage receptionists/front desk staff
- Manage 500+ patient visits per week in a quick manner
- 2+ Years Management experience
- Understanding and appreciation of natural, non-medicated health care
- Must be able to utilize Windows based software system including scheduling, billing, and patient electronic medical records
- Able to manage multi line phone system
- Being bilingual is a big plus
- Effective communication
- Pro-Active and taking initiative
- Interested in patients and their healthcare
- Timely/Fast Paced
- Friendly and Helpful to others
- Positive attitude
- Energetic at work
Our office opens at 9:00am daily. We close at 6:00pm on Mondays and Wednesdays, 7:00pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays and 5:00pm on Fridays.
Your schedule would be 12:00 until 1 hour after office closing time.
Offered salary & other compensations:
We offer a salary of $20,000 to $40,000
We also offer:
- One week of paid vacation. Two weeks after one year
- Cash Bonus program
- Complimentary chiropractic, massage, and holistic nutrition/healthcare
JOB SCOPE: This position works very closely with the Sales and Production teams across 46 districts. This incumbent will be responsible for creating announcements and communications. Also tracking measurements and various performance metrics for awards and recognition. This position will also be responsible for assisting with National field events.
JOB SUMMARY: Assist in the creation of miscellaneous announcements/publications with intent to enhance and motivate the sales force. Procure information and publish an assortment of recognition certificates for the Districts. Assist in the coordination at sales functions, including the creation of support materials, to ensure its success. Identify and announce winners of weekly sales contests. Assist in the creation of new ways to enhance morale within the sales teams.
• Compiles precise records for all business card orders and handles payments with vendor
• Processes and ships all Field ID Badges and Field E-Cards and orders field support supplies
• Extracts and calculates reports used in tracking Sales/Production contests and incentive programs
• Obtains accurate reports to determine monthly region/district award winners, ordering plaques, creating certificates and distributing
• Identifies and announces winners of weekly sales contests
• Maintains field organizational district assignment charts and maintains monthly field activity calendar
• Assist in the creation of misc. announcements/publications with the intent to enhance and motivate the field teams
• Follow up on phone inquiries involving sales and production concerns
• Oversee front desk and ensure compliance to industry standards as it relates to visitors
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Experience with Adobe PhotoShop
• The ability to effectively manage time and handle multiple tasks with time constraints
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written is essential
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must have the ability to interact with management of all levels
• Maintain a positive and upbeat attitude
Medical, Dental and Vison
Field Marketing Manager Of Lead Generation Program In Florida Market
We are seeking a dynamic leader to join our team as a Field Marketing Manager covering the Florida market for a home improvement remodeling and renovations company.
Functions include sales and marketing, lead generation, consumer trade show and event set-up/tear down and execution, associate management and engagement and more.
This opportunity is best suited for an energetic self-starter with route / field management experience who is fairly tech-savvy, comfortable working independently and capable of wearing many hats; no two days will be the same. A fully flexible schedule is required to effectively cover the needs of this 40-55 hour work week. As an exempt associate with a full benefits package and per diem for travel, the opportunities are endless in an amazing career when paired with our competitive base salary + quarterly bonus structure!
Work-in locations include days at the headquarters in Orlando, FL, as well as at the applicant’s own dedicated home office space and in their mobile office while traveling. This is a road warrior position requiring 75% travel in their personal vehicle to areas of Florida that are north of Orlando (primarily Jacksonville and Pensacola) and occasionally Birmingham, AL. Site locations include military base AAFES/NEX shopping buildings, area sales offices, retail stores and consumer trade shows, conventions, festivals and fairs. Some overnight travel will be required.
$47,500 + quarterly bonus opportunities
• High School education or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
• Must have valid driver's license.
• Reliable transportation required for traveling within assigned territory.
• Experience in managing and developing non-exempt associates required.
• Experience in recruiting, hiring and training preferred.
• Must have the ability to drive to the assigned territory and sit in an automobile for extended periods of time.
• Must have the ability to walk, stand and move around for extended periods of time. Role specific abilities/skills
• The ability to organize and prioritize is a must.
• Must be self-motivated in order to maintain high performance from a home-based office.
• Excellent communication and leadership skills are required.
• Flexibility is essential due to various responsibilities of position.
• This position requires reliable transportation for frequent travel within assigned territory.
• Must have the ability to maintain a positive mental attitude at all times to provide a positive role model for subordinates, peers and other members of management.
• Should have desire and show initiative for upward mobility.
• Ability to balance multiple priorities at one time, dealing with shifting priorities, and handling employee problems and issues.
• Interpersonal skills and good problem-solving skills necessary for management of employees.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Individual must be computer literate. Internet access from home is required.
• Ability to manage & develop non-exempt associates in team & relationship building.
• Must have the ability to manage time and be results driven.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, STD, LTD, PTO, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and more!
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for compiling and maintaining all information necessary to ensure accurate and timely distribution of company payroll. The incumbent also ensures that all jobs are processed accurately with respect to job costing for sales commissions.Job Duties/
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficient skill in typing 10-key and data entry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Ability to be flexible and transfer between tasks and priorities, and change and be flexible to adjust work schedule to meet the needs of the department
- Ability to walk, bend, stoop, reach, push and pull
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. Preferred
- 2-4 years Payroll and Accounting Experience
- College Degree
Medical , Vision and Denta
Under the direction of the District Production Manager, the incumbent will lead Sears Home Improvement Products in providing, identifying, establishing, promoting, and delivering swift and superior customer service throughout their respective District territory. This position will develop and maintain strong relationships with customers as well as office personnel by promoting open communication channels to improve performance. This position will utilize processes (SOP’s) and techniques, such as scheduling, product ordering and new job inspections to maximize identify and minimize causes of customer dissatisfaction with service and products provided after the original installation. This position will be responsible for troubleshooting and negotiating reasonable resolutions for customer complaints. This position will maximize all available resources to insure that Sears Home Improvement Products is leading the industry in providing excellent customer service.SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Medical, Dental, Vision
The Recruiter III is responsible for providing recruitment support to multiple home services businesses.
Incumbent will be accountable for the development of high potential, high performance candidate slates. Responsible for the development of proactive recruitment programs and cultivates relationships with both internal and external customers in the recruiting process.
Provides approximately 80% support to salaried requisitions and 20% support to hourly requisitions. Responsible for annually conducting approximately 1,000 phone screens with Home Services exempt and non-exempt candidates and provides recruitment support to multiple home services businesses, supporting 50+ position types/job codes nationally.
• a minimum of 3+ years experience providing recruitment support in a multi-geographic recruitment territory supporting multiple managers.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must have the ability to read, write & speak English
• Ability to interact professionally and represent SHC in a positive manner with Management, Applicants and Human Resources.
• Ability to work independently and is able to follow directions and solve problems
• Effective verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization • Strong organization, planning, and time management skills
• Strong proficiency with computers and databases, including Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Kenexa BrassRing or other applicant tracking system, and PeopleSoft or other HR databases
• Manages own performance by keeping commitments and deadlines
•Thorough understanding of Centralized Recruitments systems and procedures
• Bachelor's Degree
Education Requirements: HS Graduate or Equivalent
Related Experience: 3-5 Years
Excellent Benefits: medical, dental, 401k, Incentive plan, many more perks...
Pharmacy Technician - Long Term Care
Change your mindset on what you can do in the field of pharmacy! We are different and are looking for pharmacy techs that want to do more in the profession! Specialty Medical Staffing is a local firm currently hiring for several pharmacy tech positions throughout Florida for unique positions that will expand your skills and give your career a new meaning! If you are a highly competent pharmacy tech looking for something more than what you have seen in the past, we would like to speak with you!
- Accurately fills and refills prescriptions under the direct supervision of the pharmacist
- Providing patient-oriented clinical pharmacy services to patients
- Prescription counting, processing and filling
- Managing inventory and performing tasks assigned by the pharmacist
- Providing outstanding customer service
- FL State Pharmacy Technician Certification
- PTCB National Certification Highly Preferred
- Knowledge and experience of pharmacy practice
- 1+ years of pharmacy experience
- Team Player Mentality
- Experience with QS1 or EPS
- Full Medical Benefits including Dental and Vision
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Career Progression
Specialty Medical Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
Senior Transportation Engineer (Roadway/Highway)
Metric is looking for an experienced Roadway Engineer, PE to join our Orlando Roadway Design group. This position is responsible for developing and preparing roadway construction plans using Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD). As well as, taking the lead and coordinating the necessary tasks required to complete multiple projects in conformity to scopes of work, to include the adherence to budgets and schedules. They will also ensure that plan preparation follows the appropriate design criteria, procedures and guidelines.
- Develop and prepare roadway construction plans using Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD)
- Coordinate necessary tasks required to complete multiple projects in conformity to scopes of work to include the adherence to budgets and schedules
- Ensure plan preparation follows the appropriate design criteria, procedures and guidelines
- Perform technical reviews of roadway and traffic operations design
- All facets of the plans production process
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years of experience designing complex, major and minor highway projects
- PE License (Florida preferred)
- Knowledge of highway engineering design, terminology and construction techniques
- Roadway design experience utilizing FDOT CADD standards, electronic delivery, drainage/stormwater, utilities, signing and pavement markings, and signalization
- Overall knowledge of project deliverables & management methodologies
- Skilled in the use of CADD for roadway design plans preparation and to perform calculations
- Experience using Bentley MicroStation and Geopak
- Ability to communicate with other team members, both verbally and in writing, working on the same projects where it relates particularly to technical information
- Ability to organize projects and tasks while staying on schedule and meet required deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, PTO & Holidays)
- Education & Licensing Reimbursements
- Life/AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
- 401k with Company Contribution
Dental & Vision
Metric Engineering, Inc. was founded in 1976 on the principle of providing personalized consulting engineering services. Today, we are among the top consulting engineering firms specializing in civil and transportation projects. Over the last four decades, Metric has successfully completed numerous large, complex transportation projects in the United States and abroad. Our multi-disciplinary workforce and strategically located regional offices enable us to provide both maximized local responsiveness and a diversified technical base. Our clients include local, county, state and foreign governments as well as private clients.
Job Title: Light Industrial - Assembler 2
Pay shall be:
$11.00 per hour for hires with experience.
$10.50 per hour for high school grad’s with no experience.
Steel-toed shoes required for 1st day
Basic Function: Under general supervision, performs tasks of substantial variety or complexity which require a thorough knowledge of assembly techniques, tools, materials, machines, and equipment. Works from engineering drawings, rough sketches, manuals or verbal instructions.
Typical duties/responsibilities for operations may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Under general supervision, perform basic and complex assembly, wiring, and erection of products and systems.
Read and interpret engineering configuration and wiring drawings.
Devise and utilize nonstandard procedures.
May assign and check work of lower level personnel.
May work nonstandard schedules and/or at off-site locations with exposure to varying environmental conditions.
Coordinate work with other groups to ensure meeting commitments.
Perform duties in a manner compliant with prevailing quality procedures and policies.
Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Complexity of Tasks: Follow standard practices and procedures in resolving basic and complex problems.
Decisions are usually based on established precedents and may affect quality and accuracy to a degree. Errors may result in lost time and rework.
High School degree or equivalent is required. Additional experience of 2-5 years of related experience in assembly is desirable, but not essential.
Alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments. Capable of reading and interpreting Engineering configuration and wiring drawings.
Account Development Administrator
Basic Function: Account Development consists of the development of domestic and/or international business at specified profit levels and the implementation of effective measures to ensure customer satisfaction and promote future business.
Under general guidance of supervisor or more experienced engineer, perform various proposal and cost estimating duties requiring the exercise of judgment and application of established practices. Pursue initiatives to improve effectiveness of the group and increase customer satisfaction.
Typical duties/responsibilities for business development may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Review and analyze customer specifications. Coordinate input from other departments to develop bids responsive to customer requirements. Simultaneously process information on multiple and varied projects, and respond effectively to changes in priorities.
Develop cost estimates for new bids and contract revisions. Utilize engineering data, drawings, customer specifications and related information to prepare cost estimates, requests for quotations for purchase of components, evaluate supplier quotations and summarize total cost estimates.
Write complete proposal documents and revise contract documents, as required. Compile data for reporting contract scope, terms, cost and profitability, to management.
Attend meetings to exchange information and analyze contract requirements. Participate in investigating technical problems and establishing procedures and corrective actions to avoid recurrences. Duties may require domestic and/or international travel.
Complexity of Tasks: Requires strong knowledge of the organization's products, understanding of drawings and related documents, and ability to prepare cost estimates.
Interfacing with other groups requires ability to communicate effectively. Work is subject to general overview to ensure quality.
Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business or related field and 2 to 5 years of experience; alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!