Lonoke Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Owner Operator CDL A Truck Driver
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck's new, low money down lease purchase options, there's never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation's Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
New & Lightly Used Trucks
Minimal Credit Requirements
Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
Guaranteed to Pass DOT
Low Purchase Option Pricing
Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
24/7/365 Breakdown Service
New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
License and Permits Provided at no charge
PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
Occupational Collision .38/Week
Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
Cargo and Liability
Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you'll need to grow a successful business. You'll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You'll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
New pay package for all Owner Operators
We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
Steady year-round freight from top companies
Extended length of haul
PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
Fuel Network Discounts
What We Offer Our Company Drivers
New July Updated Pay
Earn up to $.45/mile
DIME bonus on hire date
Starting Pay Rate Based Off Experience
Brand New Equipment
Award Winning Fleet
Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
Short Term Disability
401K with company match
Company Driver Requirements
23 Years Old
6 Months Experience
Class A CDL
Valid Medical Card
Good Driving Record
RN Travel Nurses - 13 Week Contracts In Arkansas (Lonoke,Ar)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- starts available ASAP
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"\"\"\"More Information Request\"\"\"\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Lease Purchase Class A CDL Truck Driver Needed
Employer offers Best-In-Class CDL A Truck Driving Opportunities through our Lease Purchase program! Class A CDL Truck Drivers want to own your own truck? Be your own boss as an Independent Contractor. With CRST, it’s easy getting started on a Lease Purchase program. A profitable, long-term partnership is worth a lot more than any upfront payment. 99% No Touch. 80% Drop and Hook. We do our best to keep you running on the road. At Expedited, you’ll rack up the miles. You’re going from driver to business owner, not driver to lumper. Lease Purchase with CRST Expedited is easy because we don’t bog you down with excessive payments and details. We want your truck up and running.
LPN - Primary Care
• Perform general patient care by following established standards and procedures.• Greet and prepare patients for the health care provider.• Obtain and record vital signs including but not limited to, blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration, height, weight, drug allergies, and current medications and presenting problem.• May be required to draw and collect blood samples from patients and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis.• Administer ordered medications and/or vaccines via oral, injection, topically, rectal, ophthalmic, and/or inhalant administration.• May perform routine tests including but not limited to EKG's.• Schedule patients for diagnostic testing and follows up to ensure completion of testing.• Communicate with patient regarding test results and plan of care by phone or mail as directed by physician.• Prepare, clean and sterilize instruments and maintain equipment; keep patient exam rooms stocked, clean and orderly; dispose of contaminated items according to protocol.• Document patient plan(s) of care, tests and examination results in the medical record as directed by the provider.• Escalate non-routine issues, questions and/or concerns to the practice manager or healthcare provider(s).• Ensure safety checklists/quality controls are completed as required.• Provide for patient safety and protection of patient privacy rights.• Perform other duties as assigned by practice manager, MA Lead or as requested by healthcare provider(s).
• Current/valid Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) certification required or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) required if applicable.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS) required. n.
Cdl-A Company Driver - OTR Opportunity - Earn Up To 49 CPM (Lonoke,Ar)
BENEFITS OF JOINING CRETE CARRIER
-Earn up to $.49 CPM
-Weekly Home Time
-Drivers now cruise at 65 mph
-Gold Standard Benefits Package Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
-Profit Sharing - $8 million in 2017
-No Cost Rider Policy
-Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
-Industry Leading CSA Scores
-Average Equipment age of 2 years
-Dedicated dispatch 24/7
-Minimum 22 Years of Age
-Valid Class A CDL
-Minimum of 4 Months OTR Experience*
-Stable & Verifiable Work History
-Acceptable Driving Record
-No Alcohol Related Offenses or Positive Drug Screens in the Past Five Years
ABOUT CRETE CARRIER
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown to one of the nation s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity.
Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program.
Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions apply
Call (844) ###-#### to join today!
Associated topics: cdl a company, company driver team, company driving, dedicated truck, dry van otr trucking, otr driving, over the road driver, over the road driving, tanker truck, tanker truck driving
LPN - Primary Care
Perform general patient care by following established standards and procedures. Greet and prepare patients for the health care provider. Obtain and record vital signs including but not limited to, blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration, height, weight, drug allergies, and current medications and presenting problem. May be required to draw and collect blood samples from patients and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis. Administer ordered medications and/or vaccines via oral, injection, topically, rectal, ophthalmic, and/or inhalant administration. May perform routine tests including but not limited to EKG s. Schedule patients for diagnostic testing and follows up to ensure completion of testing. Communicate with patient regarding test results and plan of care by phone or mail as directed by physician. Prepare, clean and sterilize instruments and maintain equipment; keep patient exam rooms stocked, clean and orderly; dispose of contaminated items according to protocol. Document patient plan(s) of care, tests and examination results in the medical record as directed by the provider. Escalate non-routine issues, questions and/or concerns to the practice manager or healthcare provider(s). Ensure safety checklists/quality controls are completed as required. Provide for patient safety and protection of patient privacy rights. Perform other duties as assigned by practice manager, MA Lead or as requested by healthcare provider(s).
Current/valid Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) certification required or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) required if applicable.
Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS) required. n.
Associated topics: hemodialysis, lead, license, licensed practical nurse, lpn, lvn, nurse ii, nurse iii, pediatrics, vocational
Are you a leader in training?
If you’re ready for a career in restaurant management, our Shift Supervisor position is the right place to start. Working as a Shift Supervisor lets you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You’ll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You’re honest, energetic and fun.
- Able to get along and talk easily with people. You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- A natural leader, you want to be captain because you can bring together a winning team.. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things fun for the team and the customers.
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business.
- And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits
In a typical day, you are accountable for:
Cash reporting, inventory control and scheduling during shifts
Ensuring health, safety and security codes are met and followed
As a leader, you are responsible for:
Coaching, mentoring and training the team at their workstations during your shift
Implementing the shift plan and ensuring a smooth production
You will also have the opportunity to:
Use planning and projection tools to ensure restaurant is ready for busy periods
Identify issues and propose solutions that have an impact on the restaurant’s bottom line
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job or continuing to work after retirement. At KFC, what you do matters! If you want a fun, flexible job and be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!
Title: Shift Supervisor
Background: Minimum 6-12 months of experience (increasing responsibility, preferably supervisory)
Skills: Mentoring, customer service, delegation, communication, multitasking, compliance
Requirements: Must have reliable transportation
Notes: Must be willing to work various shifts including evenings, overnights and weekends
Class A CDL Drivers
We value our professional drivers:
CDL A Driver Pay has increased 15% in last two years
New van and 48-state pay increase
Dedicated company drivers average $45k - $65k per year
Trainers average $60k - $80k per year
Teams average: $125k - $150k per year + $5k sign-on bonus
Owner operators net average: $55k - $75k per year
Over 200 driving opportunities to fit your home time and financial needs
Invested over $900 million in our CDL A truck drivers, trucks and terminal improvements, over the last two years
Average truck age 1.9 years
Automatic trucks equipped with Wingman and Onguard
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Military and military spouse friendly and you can use your GI Bill benefits
Rider and permits available – call for details
Up to $2,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!