Lordsburg Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Housing Packages Available!
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas. Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses! Great Home Time! The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
Scheduled home time
PTO after 90 days
Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
CDL Training School! We Train, We Hire - Guaranteed
No CDL? No problem.
We train. We Hire. We Pay!
Get your CDL-A in 21 days at C.R. England. We offer zero-tuition training, a $5,000 value! Classes start for students every Monday.
C.R. England trains and hires more drivers than anyone else in the industry. We are military veteran friendly.
At C.R. England, you can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional or National or Local.
Get all the benefits: competitive pay, paid vacation, flexible home time, health benefits and stability. Get your Class-A Commercial Driver s License. Advance your career. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Positions Available For Cdl-A Company Driver And Owner Operators
Getting the Trucking Job You've Always Wanted Has Never Been Easier! The Process is Simple:
You Fill Out Our Secure Online Driver Application, and We Provide Your Application to All of the Trucking Companies Looking to Hire Drivers Matching Your Criteria.
Immediate Positions are Offering:
Pet & Rider Policies
401K / Retirement Matching
Family Health Insurance
95% + Drop-N-Hook
95% + No Touch freight
Scheduled Home Time
and $0.42 - $0.65 CPM
Solo & Team Positions — Company Drivers & Owner Operators. You Will Have No Problems Finding the Perfect Opportunity. Apply Today!
General Manager In Training - Retail
Req ID: 91303
Do you want to “Fuel Your Career”? Do you have experience managing high volume operations in Retail, Restaurants, Travel Stop or Convenience, Big Box, Grocery, or Department Store? Do you have a proven track record of successful operations, providing exceptional customer service, and training and development? Love’s Retail Managers promote sales growth, ensure their teams are well trained, exhibit and coach outstanding customer service, demonstrate a high sense of urgency, maintain a clean and safe facility, and ALWAYS do what’s right for our employees.Consider joining our team if you:
- Prefer a hands-on and fast-paced work environment
- Understand the importance of excellent customer service
- Are looking for a challenging and rewarding career
- Seek advancement opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Lead by example and take initiative
- Are willing to relocate to other cities and/or states for advancement opportunities
- 2+ years retail, restaurant, travel stop or c-store, big box, grocery, or department store management experience
- 2+ years experience managing operations with an annual sales volume of $2+ million
- 2+ years experience effecting and deciphering budgets and P&L statements
- 2+ years experience supervising and training 5-10 employees
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs on a regular basis
- Intermediate level PC skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus
- Love’s Shares Profit Sharing
- 401 (K) Savings Plan
- Group Health Plan including Life Insurance
- Dental Benefits
Love’s continues to grow at a rate of 20+ new stores per year throughout the US. Our growth equals expanding advancement opportunities for our employees. Love’s is currently ranked #7 on Forbes Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. Whether Corporate, Retail, Restaurant, or Tire Care;we offer you the opportunity to be the PILOT of your own career. Fuel your career!
Job Function(s): Operations; Retail; Store Leadership
Clean Places, Friendly Faces.It's been the guiding principle at Love's for more than 50 years, and it's leading us into the future. We're passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with plenty of fuel, food and supplies. Love's has two primary kinds of stores. Our'Country Stores'are fueling stations with a convenience store attached. The larger 'Travel Stops'are located on interstate highways and offer additional amenities such as food from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and more.
Seasonal Travel Registered Nurse - All RN Specialties (Lordsburg,Nm)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Class A CDL Drivers
We value our professional drivers:
CDL A Driver Pay has increased 15% in last two years
New van and 48-state pay increase
Dedicated company drivers average $45k - $65k per year
Trainers average $60k - $80k per year
Teams average: $125k - $150k per year + $5k sign-on bonus
Owner operators net average: $55k - $75k per year
Over 200 driving opportunities to fit your home time and financial needs
Invested over $900 million in our CDL A truck drivers, trucks and terminal improvements, over the last two years
Average truck age 1.9 years
Automatic trucks equipped with Wingman and Onguard
Affordable health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
Military and military spouse friendly and you can use your GI Bill benefits
Rider and permits available – call for details
Up to $2,000 relocation bonus (for select accounts)
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
Great ability to follow precise instructions
Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
Great attention to detail and curious spirit
Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
Be honest and reliable
Good communication skills is an asset
No experience required
High School Diploma
18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
Very competitive salary
Work around your schedule
Learn about an exciting industry
Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
Most of the time you can keep the product tested
An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
Insurance Auditor- Lordsburg, NM
Lowry & Associates, Inc. is seeking Insurance Premium Auditors with experience in auditing Workers Compensation and General Liability policies, for Lordsburg, NM and surrounding areas. Strong sense of self-motivation, organization skills, and the ability to work independently from the road/home are a must for consideration. We offer competitive rates and flexibility in scheduling.
The ideal contractor would possess the following qualifications:
General Work Experience:
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to superior service
- Strong sense of self-motivation, self-discipline, and a willingness to learn
- Superior organizational, and computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly present to both technical and non-technical audiences; interacts tactfully and effectively in difficult situations
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
Specific Work Experience:
- Conducts physical audits to optimize quality, timeliness and productivity
- Remains informed of changes and current information relative to individual Insurance Company Requirements as provided
- Working knowledge WCIRB, NCCI & ISO guidelines for classification of businesses and employees so as to meet quality standards set forth by our clients helpful, though not required
- Experience with Nexus or Future Audit software is helpful, though not required
- Computer: preferably laptop, with high speed internet access (Microsoft Windows operating system, or Mac with a Windows virtual machine installed.)
- Reliable transportation with valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is required for travel to insureds
- Able to adjust to new situations and changing priorities
- Takes responsibility for own performance and development
- Develops a high degree of trust through demonstrated personal integrity and ethical behavior
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Diesel Mechanic’s keep our customers on the road by providing light mechanical repairs to drivers. You’ll also help your manager keep things flowing. We take a lot of pride in delivering high caliber mechanical services to our customers. With the Love’s Tire Care business on the rise, opportunities for career growth will increase as well.
We have a lot to offer
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive base pay (paid weekly)
- Commission pay available
- Holiday pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Career development programs
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Hourly Bonus Program (Golden Hearts)
- Many types of training opportunities
We’re do’ers. We get the job done. We solve problems when they come up and we work like a team. Loves will always have your back too. We’ve had more job and career success stories than we can list. Promotions, rewards, raises, great benefits and a ton of respect all can come true at Loves. Its starts with “I can do it”.
Let’s get you started.
If you’re good with our requirements, we’d really like to hear from you.
- You might have to lift and move equipment around that could weigh up to 50lbs. Is that a problem?
- Experience will help you excel here. Do you have 1-2 years’ experience in class 7 and 8 vehicle repairs?
- Your knowledge and skill set can set the bar for our level of service. Would you be able to pass a minimum skills written test?
- We work with technology on a daily basis. Do you have a basic understanding of computers and data entry?
- Mechanics typically have their own set of tools. Do you have your own hand tools?
- We’re on our feet a lot and an 8 hour shift could be all standing. Would you be ok standing for long periods?
- Can you work a flexible schedule that could include some nights, days, weekends and even some holidays?
- Getting into a commercial vehicle wheel well can be tight fit. Would you have a problem working in close quarters?
- Continuing education will help to keep your mind sharp and our service strong. Would you have a problem achieving mechanical certifications when required?
Join us on the Road to Success.
We want everyone who joins the Love’s family to succeed and we mean that! Our Road to Success Program was created for you. We provide leadership and management skills training and full apprenticeships for those just starting out. Once you’re a manager, the training goes even further with a two day workshop at Love’s University. There you’ll experience dynamic days with other managers and leaders, including our CEO Tom Love and senior executives. Our Road to Success program is such a valuable experience for career growth and for you personally, we wish the whole country could participate.
Find out why employees love their job at Love’s! Click here to watch our Core Values video.
Job Function(s): Maintenance; Mechanical; Operations; Retail; Truck Tire Care
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love’s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love’s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love’s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes’ Magazine’s annual listing of America’s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love’s commitment has remained the same: “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.”
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!