Lorton Job Description Sample
Senior Software Engineer
We are in an active search for an outstanding client with multiple needs for senior level software engineers to lead their agile production development teams working on several cutting-edge cyber operation tools.
Their are multiple locations open for these roles which include:
Rome, NY or Rochester NY or Linthicum Md, or Lorton Va, or Wilmington Ohio.
Applicants should be highly motivated and have a passion for software development. Eat. Sleep. Code. Live. Have fun.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Design and develop production-level software covering a broad spectrum of cyber security technologies.
Participate in projects that combine front-end clients, back-end services, and low-level applications using many different programming languages including C, Python and HTML on all types of Linux systems.
Work closely in an agile development team with quarterly release cycles.
Who are we?Our client provides government and commercial customers with a diverse selection of cyber and information security offerings that include engineering, research, development, assessment services, and products. They perform groundbreaking work, leading efforts in all areas of cyber and information security. When you join our team, you will collaborate with leading experts and an incredible cadre of energetic, visionary thinkers, innovators, and schemers.
Fantastic Culture and Benefits
Our overall easy-going atmosphere inspires a relaxed dress code for most of our employees and very flexible hours.
Our client offers:
a very comprehensive benefits package including4 weeks of paid time off (PTO)
10 paid holidays
100% company-paidfamily health insurance and life insurance
7%company-contributed 401k retirement plan
tuition reimbursementand much more.
We encourage all engineers to contribute to the entire design process and our client has a very active internal research and development program to foster your ideas for new projects. There are opportunities to work on other projects with other teams; including relocating to one of our growing remote locations.
Applicants should be highly motivated and have a passion for software development. Our job as a company is very serious - defending our nation from cyber attacks and it takes a lot of talent, hard work, collaboration, a handful of healthy debates and the ability to overcome adversity in order to create world-class products.
You will be challenged by your colleagues. You will challenge yourself. You will have a rewarding work/life balance and you will be the best software engineer you have ever been.
About the Team - Adaptive Systems
Our team focuses on research and development of cutting edge, highly-integrated and customizable tools for cyber operations. From embedded systems to servers, drivers to distributed backend services - and all points in between - we help the cyber warfighter be adaptive, efficient and effective.
Required Education, Skills & Experience:Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline and at least 8 years of work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
At least 2 years of previous work experience in development, debugging, and testing in C or Python
Strong understanding of data structures and object-oriented design
At least 2 years of experience using and developing software for Linux
At least 1 year of experience leading a development team
Solid understanding of network fundamentals
Previous work experience with network and database development
Solid understanding of multi-threading/multi-processing
Ability to obtain/maintain a DoD TS/SCI clearance
C++, Java and Assembly development
HTML5 web development
Embedded Linux development
User interface design
Encryption and secure software design
Lease Purchase Truck Drivers Needed!
Have What It Takes to
Be an Owner Operator?
With USA Truck’s new, low money down lease purchase options, there’s never been a better time to find out.
Introducing One of the Nation’s Most Successful Lease Purchase Programs.
USA Truck has partnered with Transport Enterprise Leasing (TEL) and others to offer you unrivaled lease purchase options that get you on the road to financial freedom and truck ownership faster. With the new year coming, it's time to think about a fresh start in 2018 as an Owner Operator with USA Truck. We have a lot of freight to move, so we have great lease purchase options. Take advantage of our low payment, low money down lease purchase program today.
New Lease Purchase Program Features
- New & Lightly Used Trucks
- Minimal Credit Requirements
- Lease Term Matched to Warranty Coverage
- Guaranteed to Pass DOT
- Low Purchase Option Pricing
- Ability to Participate in Trade-Equity When Upgrading
- Unsurpassed Services for Operator Success
- 24/7/365 Breakdown Service
- New Operator Start Up Assistance Program
- Monthly Bookkeeping and Tax Services
CHOOSE YOUR PAY PROGRAM
Owner Operators Can Now Choose Either Mileage Band or Percent of Load Pay Options!
With the new Percent of Load pay option, USA Truck offers:
- 68% of Line Haul Revenue Paid to Contractor
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge Paid to Contractor
- $0.15 Fuel Discount Effective 4/3/2017
- Base Plates and Permits Provided
Mileage Based Pay
In addition to pay rates below, add 0.23 FSC (effective 9/25/17-10/01/17 – Subject to change)
$1.05 LOADED DISPATCHED MILES
- Weekly Settlements direct deposited, loaded onto your ComData card, or mailed to your home
- Extra Stop Pay for each stop in transit excluding initial pickup and final delivery
- Company provided fuel card and great fuel discounts at the pump!
- Toll Tickets-Authorized toll tickets paid by USA; EZ pass & Pike Pass Provided by USA
- License and Permits Provided at no charge
- PeopleNet ELD installed at no cost
$0.94 EMPTY DISPATCHED MILES
- Insurance available through a company-sponsored program:
- Occupational Collision .38/Week
- Non-Trucking Bobtail .46/Week
- Physical Damage
- Cargo and Liability
- Own Authority? Click here to learn more.
Becoming an Owner Operator is easier with the strength and experience of USA Truck. We offer the support and tools you’ll need to grow a successful business. You’ll get year-round freight with over 25% of fortune 100 manufacturers. Our commitment to your success ensures reliable and steady pay, freight and transit plus round-the-clock dispatch and maintenance support.
Partnering with USA Truck is the right choice if you want to work with caring driver managers who offer valuable mentorship and get to know you well as they handle all your trips. The relationships we build with our Owner Operators keep them with us for the long haul.
With USA Truck, you are in control of your earnings. To support you, we offer the best of an independent trucking company with the power of a large carrier. You’ll gain access to a huge freight network. And with 24/7 dispatch, financial and management support, you can remain focused on the running your routes.
We Offer A Wide Range Of Benefits
- New pay package for all Owner Operators
- We have the weekly miles to help you succeed
- Ask about our transition assistance for current Owner Operators moving to USA Truck!
- Single point-of-contact with your Driver Manager
- Steady year-round freight from top companies
- Extended length of haul
- PeopleNet ELD system installed at no cost
- Fuel Network Discounts
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Hiring Class A CDL Drivers! New Pay Increase For ALL Experience Levels!
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
Lease Purchase Also Available: 866-271-7783
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Network Voice Communications Analyst
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). This requirement was previously called Enterprise Networked Services Support (ENSS).
Supporting the SENS3 management team, the candidates will provide engineering design/development, implementation and integration of network elements to the Senior Leadership Travel Kits network;
- Acquire and configure mobile voice, data, and video systems while maintaining configuration management throughout their systems engineering life cycle;
- Provide technical support for the design, implementation, and integration of network changes and sustainment, mobile voice, data, and video systems.
- Assist in the planning and performing of analytical research, design development, and other assignments in conformance with design, engineering and customer specifications with voice, data, and video systems
- Perform technical refreshment due to design changes of secure mobile voice, data, and video systems according to IT and telecommunications standards including design enhancements, and integration of those changes;
- Mitigate risks, control costs and schedule variance, and effectively manages large scale, integrated projects
- Secure Remote Access point for seamless transition from DC1 and DC2 include design and development recommendations as well as integrating those changes;
- Develop documentation required to update authorizations to operate (ATOs) when equipment is added or changed
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree and 8 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 10 years of prior relevant experience or equivalent years of experience in lieu of degree.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the worlds toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The companys 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The companys diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CDL A Truck Driver - Otr, Owner Operator And Lease Purchase
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn’t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Estimator (Construction - Tile & Stone)
Location: Lorton, VA, USA
A & S Sales of Virginia is a fast paced high volume commercial stone and tile contractor serving the D.C. area for over 40 years. We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled Project Estimator to join our team.
- Read and interpret architectural drawings and specifications
- Accurately price jobs based on sq. footage take offs
- Procure material pricing from vendors
- Originate RFI’s
- Prepare, submit and follow up on status of bids
- Capacity to work on several projects at the same time
- Proficiency to work within a deadline and under moderate pressure
- Ability to prioritize work according to requirements set forth by project requirements
- Maintain and track bid results
- At least 3 years of proven related experience
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings and specifications
- Estimating experience and knowledge of estimating software
- Excellent Excel & Word skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be looking for a long term job and excited about helping an established company grow
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
For consideration please forward your resume and salary requirements. Compensation is based on experience.
Generator Tech or Diesel Mechanic:
5 yrs min experience with diesel & gaseous generators. Electrical knowledge a must. We provide factory training and certification.
We provide generator maintenance in Virginia, DC & Maryland areas.
Looking for reliable technician who wants to grow with our company, excellent pay, IRA (dollar for dollar match), health & dental insurance, vacation/leave and company vehicle.
Apply via this ad or fax resume to (703) 550-8404
Entry Level Openings For College Graduates And Interns
Select Society Innovations is looking for Entry Level Representatives with College Degrees who are interested in our growth opportunities! Our marketing firm is one of the leading in the DMV area and we specialize in working with Fortune 100 clients in the telecommunications and entertainment industry. Considering our success in the local market, our clients have asked for us to expand and we are looking for qualified candidates to fill our available Entry Level Representative Positions!
As an Entry Level Representative at Select Society Innovations you will:
- Be cross-trained in all of all of major departments, including marketing, public relations, advertising, sales, campaign development and management.
- Learn how to manage accounts for our clients and their customers
- Learn how to communicate effectively in a professional environment
- Learn how to conduct interviews on behalf of the company
- Build long lasting relationships with professionals in marketing and advertising
We offer 100% PAID training!
Our ideal candidate will match the following criteria:
- Majoring in Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising, and/or Business Administration or a similar field
- Have a go-getter attitude and a desire to be the best
- Be incredibly coachable and open to learning and training old and new marketing strategies
- Be adaptable and ready to face and overcome challenges in their day to day
- NewsletterSign Up!
- Buy Rockstar
- CountriesAustraliaAustriaBelgiumBulgariaCanadaCzech Rep.DenmarkEstoniaFinlandFranceGermanyGreeceIrelandItalyJapanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew ZealandNorwayPhilippinesPolandPortugalRomaniaRussiaSlovakiaSouth AfricaSpainSwedenSwitzerlandTaiwanTurkeyUAEUKUS
- BMX Racing
- Mtn Bike
- Wake Skate
- Flat Track
- Off Road
Find Rockstar Energy Pure Zero New Exclusive flavor only at 7-Eleven Stores
- Privacy & Terms
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!