Los Altos Job Description Sample
AMADA SENIOR CARE is looking for a MALE caregiver only, in the Los Altos area, to care for an elderly man in need of basic home care services, meal prep, safety, stand by assist, companionship, including transportation to stores for errands and occasional Dr. appointments. Depending on your experience, the position will pay $15.00 dollars an hour to start. The days are Monday thru Friday, approximately 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, with the shift ending around 6pm. (still being determined).
This position requires the applicant to be Male, be able to prepare simple meals, be a great companion :) and provide transportation for simple occasional errands and or Dr. appointments. This also includes an up to date TB test. This is an immediate start position. We will be conducting phone interviews to start prior to setting up a meeting with you and then the client to see if you both feel you are a good fit.
Looking forward to meeting any and all applicants who feel they would be a great addition to this families home.
You can apply here as well as our official web site at . Once I receive your application I will reach out to you by e-mail and phone to discuss in detail this position.
That you in advance for your interest!
Amada Senior Care
Home Care Aide - Hourly And Live-In Shifts Now Hiring In Santa Clara A
HOME CARE AIDE :
Provide personal care and support to elderly or disabled adults in their homes in San Francisco and northern San Mateo Counties. Positions range from companionship to total client care. Home Care Aides are supervised regularly by IOA's clinical and professional staff.
* Eager to work with elderly or disabled adults
* Current CNA/HHA certificate and/or 1 year work experience caring for elderly or disabled adults (not including family members)
* Authorization to work in the U.S.
* Able to read, write and speak English clearly
* Agency-paid health exam & TB clearance - must be completed before assignment
* Fingerprint clearance prior to client assignment
* Registration on Home Care Aide Registry
* Preference given to those willing and able to accept driving assignments:
o Current proof of auto insurance coverage
o Safe driving record
Hours: Flexible hours, Prefer maximum availability (full-time 40 hours) and part-time, (24 hours) or Live In options
* Competitive wages per the union contract, paid bi-weekly
* Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance*
* Paid time off
* Paid training and CEU's
* 403b retirement savings plan
* Room and board (live-in care only)
* You must work an average of 30 hours per week for 3 months in a row to be eligible for these benefits
Office Locations: San Francisco, Los Altos and Oakland
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY: Under the direction and supervision of the Staffing and Client Service Managers, the Home Care Aide provides direct services to older adults in their homes. Note: Services are provided 7 days a week and flexibility increases chances for work.
PHYSICAL & LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to lift, transfer, push/pull, maneuver, and reposition 35 lbs.
* Ability to reach, bend and walk
* Ability to comprehend complex materials
* Ability to communicate and speak clearly in English
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: As part of A health care team, provides personal care and assistance in people's place of residence. Tasks may include:
* Assistance with personal care, including bathing, dressing, and toileting.
* Driving clients or personal car for shopping, errands or doctor appointment accompaniment.
* Assistance with transfers, ambulation, or exercise.
* Meal preparation including special diets, and feeding.
* Light housekeeping, including vacuuming, dusting, laundry, linen changes and dishes.
* Medically Oriented Assistance - remind to take medications; help with exercise; assist with hearing aids, walker, wheelchair, bedside commode; empty catheter/colostomy bag.
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide in the State of California or one year experience working with the elderly or disabled older adults.
* Sincere interest in the well-being of elderly or disabled adults; knowledge of the community served; initiative, imagination, resourcefulness and flexibility.
* Authorization to work in the U.S. and valid photo ID.
* Applicants able to drive, please state that in your letter or application. If hired, applicants who accept driving assignments must provide current driver's license, plus proof of auto insurance and a safe driving record.
* Agency-paid health exam & TB clearance - must be completed before first assignment.
* Fingerprint clearance prior to client assignment
* Registration on Home Care Aide Registry
Being hired is contingent on passing a background check and no criminal background.
Institute on Aging reserves the right to change job descriptions or work hours as required by the program.
Institute on Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Travel Registered Nurse - Burn Unit - ICU - RN (Mountain View,Ca)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Store Manager - Mountain View Area
Peet's Company Overview
For over 50 years, our goal has been to offer the best coffees & teas in the world, without compromise. Since 1966, we've journeyed in the pursuit of better – a better blend, a better cup of coffee, a better experience for our customers. Every day, our teams strive to deliver on our company's purpose better than they did the day before. Our values – Mastery, Passion, Authenticity, Community, Ownership and Growth – guide us on this journey.
We've learned that the secret to great coffee is the people who make it, and we apply the same care in selecting and preparing our teams as we do when crafting the perfect cup. Peet's is currently seeking passionate Store Managers. The Store Manager is an inspirational leader who expands and deepens that unwavering commitment to mastery by ensuring unequaled quality and service. The Store Manager drives growth through ownership and authenticity while developing our future leaders.
What Does it take to be a Successful Store Manager?
- Promotes a culture of authenticity, respect, dignity and integrity.
- Facilitates change and empowers employees to grow.
- Inspires a shared purpose and engagement.
- Models a passion and commitment to continued success.
Delivers Operational Excellence
- Effectively utilizes tools and has a strong sense of ownership to drive results.
- Has an unwavering commitment to quality in store operations and the customer experience.
- Champions the ongoing spirit of development and professional growth across their team.
- Creates a culture that attracts, retains and develops the highest quality Assistant Store Managers, Shift Leaders, Baristas and Team Members.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Job responsibilities can change according to the operational needs of the business.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have a minimum of three years' experience as a Manager for high quality food service or retail provider. with superior customer service standards and/or related experience and training.
- Consistently demonstrate performance that embodies Peet's Vision, Mission and Values.
- Carry a friendly, energetic, personable demeanor and have a passion for great customer service, with a customer-first and quality-focused mentality.
- Carry themselves professionally, be agile and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong time-management and delegation skills.
- Possess good problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- Have the ability to perform various physical tasks during the work shift.
What Benefits do Store Managers Receive?
At Peet's we hire the best people and are committed to supporting our employees and rewarding them for their work. That's one of the reasons we offer the following benefits:
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan, with generous matching
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Vacation and sick leave benefits
- Bonus program
- Free coffee and fresh baked goods as well as an employee discount
- College tuition reimbursement program through Oregon State University Ecampus
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Our Commitment to the Community
Beyond Coffee, Peetniks are passionate supporters of our community and serving our local communities doesn't stop at the counter. Peet's employees take pride in supporting the neighborhoods where they live and work thorough holiday donation programs and supporting non-profits at home and globally. We believe that Coffee thrives where people do. We support the communities where our beans are
grown, lending hands and knowledge to make life and coffee better.
Peet's is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about our craft and who we are please visit our website.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Restaurant | restaurant manager | manager | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | restaurant management jobs | restaurant manager jobs | Restaurant manager careers | restaurant management job | restaurant management jobs | Restaurant manager career | Full Service Restaurant | restaurant manager | restaurant managers | general manager | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | restaurant jobs | assistant general manager | restaurant management | restaurant management careers | restaurant management | manager | kitchen manager | full service | assistant manager | casual full service | general manager | restaurant manager | general manager | managers | restaurant managers | restaurants | restaurant |casual quick serve | catering | shift manager | QSR | quick serve | coffee| barista |
Senior Security Engineer, Cloud Security Products
- You long ago mastered the essentials of networks and systems, and now focus on understanding the intricacies of security vulnerabilities and the ways to defend against their exploitation.
- You know that security spans many elements in any computing environment and so are excited about collaborating with engineers across multiple disciplines.
- You have a background in software development and so ground your security problem-solving with a solid understanding of programming and real-world system mechanics.
- You’re looking for a small company because you want to own your job, set the direction, accomplish your goals, and work in a fast-paced agile environment.
- You are the driving force behind building security into the fabric of a company’s solution and will be an integral part of what makes HyTrust products exceptional in the market.
- Develop the strategy and design a suite of security challenges that HyTrust products must meet to satisfy the high-security needs of our Fortune 500 and government customers.
- Conduct penetration testing and attack surface analysis.
- Build security test suites with the goal of passing 3rd-party security audits and obtaining various security certifications.
- Act as a researcher (and co-author) for security-focused publications further solidifying HyTrust’s stature as security industry experts.
- Participate in code reviews with developers, helping them avoid and patch security related bugs.
- Consult with the HyTrust product team on security-specific functions for future product releases.
- Identify the hardware and software tools necessary to maintain a rigorous security testing regime.
- BA, BS, or equivalent in a technical field of study (such as computer science, electrical engineering, or mathematics) or equivalent work experience
- 6 or more years of experience designing and operating security tests for software, operating systems, and networks.
- Strong security-focused knowledge of one or more of the following: Linux, Java, Networking, virtualization, vSphere, KVM, Xen.
- Hands on experience with one or more virtualization platforms: vSphere, KVM, Xen, Openstack, AWS
- Proficiency with Linux/*nix
- Deep understanding of SQL injection, cross-site scripting, web session management, SSL/TLS, fuzz testing, static code analysis, etc.
- Experience with one or more data security standards: Common Criteria, FIPS, ISO/IEC 15408, PCI, HIPAA, FISMA, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects and products at the same time, develop work estimates, and coordinate schedules with your colleagues while prioritizing and working to
- SQL, Java
- Experience in Security technologies including AAA (authentication, authorization and auditing) Services, firewalls, SSL, and PKI
- Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks like Wicket, GWT, Struts, Tapestry, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- OpenStack development experience
- Knowledge of PCI, HIPAA, FISMA Compliance
- Knowledge of LDAP or Active Directory
HyTrust customers benefit from being able to accelerate cloud and virtualization cost savings while improving their security posture by automating and enforcing security policy in real time, adapting quickly to compliance requirements, and preventing unplanned outages.
Headquartered in Mountain View, CA, HyTrust is backed by the leading providers of strategic IT infrastructure including VMware, Cisco, and Fortinet; by the vanguard of innovative solutions for the intelligence community, In-Q-Tel; and by a world class group of financial investors including AIT Ventures, Granite Ventures, Trident Capital and Vanedge Capital.
Physical Therapy Physical Therapist
- Current California PT License or current PTLA status.
Must have experience working in an acute setting.
NPI # - 2 Supervisory References
Annual Physical & TB Screen
MMR Immunization and Titer Records
Initial Drug Screen & Background Check
Associated topics: lactation, lactation consultant, movement disorder, orthopedic, physical, physical therapy, rehab, therapist, therapist outpatient, therapist physical
Biology Tutors (Mountain View,Ca)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in many academic and non-academic areas: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering, Algebra, Geology, etc.
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: 7th grade, 11th grade, chemistry, grade 9, grade 11, k 7th, k 11, secondary school, sixth grade, tenth grade
Materials Project Manager
Our client is the #1 rated employer in the US offering free meals, snacks, drinks, discount transportation, gym membership, training, and other great perks!
This is a 1 year (possibly extendable) contract opportunity.
Materials Program Manager
Materials Team is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated individual to drive supply efficiencies by identifying shortages or excesses in Supply, and taking the necessary actions to correct. This person will work closely with NPI and Operations to ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained.
- Clear to Build (CTB): Manage the CTB process with Contract Manufacturers (CMs), ensure that the process is working smoothly and that we have clear visibility on materials over the review horizon. Work with the CMs, engineering, internal procurement, and suppliers on all identified material issues until issues get closed/resolved.
- Allocations: Identify the need for component allocations based on constraint supply against revenue. Work closely with the project team to understand the allocation direction and implement an allocation model that gives direction to the supplier and informs the sites of allocation quantities.
- E&O (Excess and Obsolete): Coordinate phase-out of obsolete parts and new product materials. Ensure that we identify E&O in advance to make the correct company decision by building out or mitigating any/all exposure.
- New Product Materials Readiness: Organize and manage kickoff material readiness meetings to ensure CMs are set up to support CTB and manufacturing. Work with CMs to create and maintain new product CTB.
- Logistics: Ensure the smooth flow of materials necessary to meet manufacturing schedules, inventory control requirements, and on-going material line support and shipping. Ensure that we clearly understand the terms, by commodity, so that we have a smooth flow from a Logistics perspective.
- Policies and Procedures: Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures and material control systems. Review materials metrics for consistency and provide consolidated information to management.
- BA/BS Business or Engineering (ME/EE) with emphasis in Operations, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in Supply Chain Program Management, Material Management or Manufacturing.
- 1-3 years experience as a Manufacturing Quality Engineer or Supplier Quality Engineer
- Demonstrated ability to operate software applications including advanced skill in Excel/Google Sheets. Agile, ERP and MES experience is preferred.
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Self-starter and proactive problem-solver with strong analytical skills
- Adaptable and able to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
Nice to have Qualifications:
- MA/MS Business or Engineering (ME/EE) with emphasis in Operations, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or equivalent practical experience.
- 6-8 years of experience in Supply Chain Management, Material Management or Manufacturing.
Sales Representative In San Francisco
Yelp was created to connect people with great local businesses. As an Account Executive, you'll be working directly with these local businesses to help them achieve their goals through Yelp s advertising programs. You'll provide a consultative approach to every sale and work with each client to d
etermine their business's needs and aspirations, because we succeed when we help our clients grow their businesses. In this role, you will be directly responsible for selling advertising space on Yelp to local businesses across the US and Canada. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a team-focused environment. What You ll Do Own and manage a pipeline of clients ranging from dentists to florists to restaurant owners Consult, educate, strategize, and successfully sell Yelp advertising programs through a high volume of sales calls - strong communication and tenacity are key! Become an expert in Yelp s advertising solutions, and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs - asking probing questions and handling objections will be critical to your success Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals What We re Looking For in You You have an appetite for learning! You re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic You re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit! You are genuinely curious about people, local businesses, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option Must-Haves Bachelor s degree or 3+ successful years in high volume sales Excellent communication skills - no fear of the phone General computer and email proficiency Positive attitude and a drive to win Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment Must be able to work legally in the US Training and Development Comprehensive initial two month training with ongoing career development support and opportunities through the Yelp Sales Development Program
- Learn industry-leading communication and sales techniques that will enable you to find solutions for your clients and close deals Gain extensive knowledge of the industry s leading CRM tool, Salesforce Train with current top producers and improve daily with feedback and experience Become an expert in internet advertising and the world of SMB *The Yelp Sales Development Program provides a transparent path for professional growth by outlining what you need to be doing every day, month, and quarter to reach the next level in our sales organization. As you progress through YSDP, you will be eligible for increases in compensation, title, and responsibilities, which will keep your career moving in the right direction. Compensation/Benefits Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee-only coverage) 15 days PTO and 11 paid holidays (per year) 6 weeks paid parental leave plus up to 6 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave Monthly wellness subsidy Access to fully stocked Yelp kitchens Flexible spending account 401(k) retirement savings plan with up to $1,000 matching per year Employee stock purchase plan Think you have what it takes to be an Account Executive at Yelp? Send us your cover letter and resume today. Don t forget to keep it useful, funny, and cool! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, principal, sales executive, sales leader, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, team lead, territory manager
Looking for a dental hygienist to work on Saturdays. Our practice uses Dentrix and Dexis softwares.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!