Louisville Job Description Sample
Automation Test Lead
Role: Automation Test lead
Location: Louiville, KY
- · 5+ Years of testing experience· Primary – Strong SQLs, Data Validation between source/target (Source applications could send data via APIs (primary) or through SSIS packages that pull data from DB)· Hands-on Unix Shell Scripting, NoSQL databases like HBase, Cassandra and MongoDB· Automation capabilities – Good in automating the data validation between different layers· Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment phases of the project life cycle.· QA lifecycle tools – HP (Quality Center, QTP, PTC, etc.) or equivalent· Experience working with the business and IT team diligently to execute the activities in a timely manner· Experience in defect life cycle management – logging, replication, triaging, verification, closing, metrics reporting, etc.· Experience in Agile Development methodologies· Experience in scheduling tool is added advantage· Knowledge in GitHub, Jira or similar tool.· Good Communication skills
Role: Automation Tester
Location: Louisville, KY
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Must have demonstrated experience in these automation tools: Selenium, WebDriver, Jenkins, GIT
- Strong database experience in SQL server databases and proficiency in Transact SQL
- Experience with deciphering complex SQL stored procedures as required
- Experience in a clinical healthcare setting a plus
- Familiarity with AAES (Affordability Accuracy Enterprise Solutions) tools and applications
- Flexible schedule a must. Employee will be required to work some evenings, weekends or holidays
- Experience with automated testing tools, and a broad knowledge of business modeling, process engineering, change management and test case generation techniques
- Testing/working experience with Healthcare IT and familiarity with Healthcare IT terminology, business functions and processes
- QA/Software testing experience in large cross platform testing programs preferably in Database backend testing
- Experience in all aspects of Agile Central/Rally
- Experience working directly with business analysts, system analysts and developers for test requirement gathering
- Skilled utilizing test formulation tools for test management and operations, to include performance and load testing tools as well as test reporting tools.
- Sound understanding of approaches to testing
- Working knowledge of automation techniques and use of application testing tools across the testing lifecycle
- Competent user of the following tools: SAS, Microsoft Visual Studio, ESP job scheduler, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint,
- Knowledge of how to query from PMHS, Proclaim and/or Facets a plus
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments with staggered deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and documentation skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong team and task management skills
- Self-directed and highly adaptive to changing priorities
- Innovative thinking
- Comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Demonstrate accuracy and possess a keen eye for detail
Role : SFDC Architect
- The Knowledge Management Architect is responsible for exploring and implementing Knowledge Management (Salesforce.com) solution on the Salesforce Platform.
- The Associate works hand in hand with both technical architects and developers, both on and offshore, on the project to ensure the functional and technical vision of the client is realized. The position requires the ability to lead the requirements gathering, design, and solution creation process.
- Ability to elaborate, propose and implement create solutions in Knowledge Management (Salesforce.com) from client concepts and requirements
- Deep functional and technical expertise of Salesforce’s Service Cloud
- Expertise in following modules in Knowledge Management Articles, Data Category, draft and publish version with a firm understanding how other Content Management framework works and how users can adopt Salesforce’s own functionality on Knowledge Management-Attach to Case, recommend Knowledge articles .
Salesforce Vlocity Developer
Role: Salesforce Vlocity Developer
Location: Louisville, KY
Required Skill Set:
- Ability to create solutions in Vlocity (Salesforce.com) from client concepts and requirements
- Deep functional and technical expertise of Salesforce’s Sales Cloud and Partner Community application suites
- Expertise in Vlocity's Digital Interaction Platform, with a firm understanding how elements like Industry Console, Omni Scripting, and DataRaptor can enhance Salesforce's own functionality
- Minimum current Salesforce Administrator and Sales Cloud certification.
- Minimum current Vlocity Administration Essentials and Developer Essentials certification
- Maintain technical relevance
Security Specialist – Access Management - Downtown
We are North America's leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Approximately 65% of our managers were internally promoted! We have great part-time and full-time positions available! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Aids and maintains in access control permissions for a Fortune 100 company to ensure facility safety and security. Responsible for contributing to the health of the badging access system by provisioning, updating and deactivating access permissions. Assists employees accordingly with badging issues. Monitors shared access systems to ensure timely and accurate services. Provides quantitative data such as number of restaurants/markets, sales, budgets, etc. Indicate size of operations for which job is responsible. Indicate domestic/worldwide accountability. Position will be responsible for producing and providing access to 100 or more company access badges per week. Position will also review access permissions, based on online request platform, for over 70,000 employees with accompanying positive customer service. Position tracks and monitors badge production amounts, badge allocation and proper usage.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
Review systems and shared mailboxes with timely customer-focused response
Ensures appropriate entry and updates to access control systems based on request approvals
Provide data and operational effectiveness metrics
Maintains organized workspace and maintenance of production equipment
Production and quality assurance of access badges, ID badges, and access provisioning
Trouble shooting customer concerns
Manages access request system approvals, updates and deactivations of access permissions
Ensures proper information flow to internal entities as they relate to access management
Provides clear and concise facts through communication means to include email, phone, and in person
Exemplifies positive customer service in open office hours
Coordinate with supporting company security, and internal department leaders as needed
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties or responsibilities that may typically be assigned to this position include but are not limited to:
Internal Working Relationships
Humana Global Security Team
Humana internal departments
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma
Experience (and other qualifications):
Excellent interpersonal communication skills with customer focus; ability to be professional
Excellent writing and listening skills to effectively communicate and document facts
Extensive experience working in Microsoft Office programs to include Word, Excel, Outlook
Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
Good team member and collaboration skills
Ability to perform duties in accordance with policy
Well organized with ability to prioritize and multitask
Other: Discretion and sensitivity to confidential matters is required
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use both hands, is frequently required to stand, sit, stoop, talk and hear (communicate verbally in person and via regular telephone equipment), and must be able to read computer screens, correspondence and reports in English.
The employee must constantly walk, stand, reach with both hands and arms, and must be able to drive a vehicle. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. May be required to climb stairs on an intermittent basis at client sites.
The job is generally performed in an office setting; however, during site visits the employee may be subject to adverse conditions such as rain, cold or heat for short periods of time.
The ambient noise level is usually quiet, consisting of normal conversations, business machines (copiers, printers, etc.) and telephones, but occasionally may be above-normal for portions of the shift.
The employee must be able to concentrate on details, work under deadline pressures, apply sound logic and judgment, and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
Must be able to focus and multi-task in a busy environment, with the ability to successfully handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner. Includes being able to effectively manage multiple employees with diverse personalities and engage them to perform at optimum levels.
Must be able to clearly speak, read and write English.
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.
- * Extremely generous upfront Commissions average $400 to $1200 per account
- * Management and other opportunities are encouraged and available.
- * Residuals LIFETIME FROM DAY ONE with no quotas paid out at 50%
- * First year expected income is between $85,000 & $100000
- * Comprehensive training and sales support.
- * Reliable transportation with a Valid Driver's License
- * Basic Computer skills and access to a Computer, laptop, or tablet.
- * Strong Sales experience is a must, with a proven record of closing Sales
- * A strong focus on exceeding Customer Expectations
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills
- * Self-motivated and results driven
- * Time management skills with the ability to work independently
Sales - Territory Manager
With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcare's mission is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at home by providing home respiratory services and select medical equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and thrive longer. Additional information can be found at www.apria.com.
This position is responsible for selling all Apria products and services in the assigned sales territory. The Territory Manager works closely with branch staff, and the Customer Care Center to focus efforts on increasing sales. This position collects documents required for billing based on Apria policy. This position is also responsible for meeting both revenue and profitability goals for their assigned sales territory. The Territory Manager works with the Market Leader to develop and execute specific strategies to achieve these sales, customer satisfaction and profitability goals.
Conducts daily sales calls to establish new and maintain ongoing business with referral sources in the medical community.
Validates and develops territory call plans to qualify new and maintain existing accounts to grow the business.
Enters call plan and logs calls along with the decisions and outcomes into the "Sales Management System" (SMS).
Uses Apria reports and data such as target ratings to identify referral targets and helps in validating as well as updating of incorrect/old data.
Partners with the Market Leader to review sales territory call plan to achieve strategic goals.
Educates referral sources on the use and application of Apria products and services.
Maintains the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving and following up on customer concerns.
Partners with branch management and staff as well as other functional areas within the company to drive sales growth.
Communicates and explains Medicare guidelines around private insurance procedures, pricing information, and product information to referral sources.
Maintains accurate records on prospective and active accounts ensuring information is sent to reimbursement offices for billing and collection.
Ensures billing documentation is complete and accurate.
Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
Minimum Required Qualifications
QUALIFICATIONS: (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
A four year college degree is required.
Must have experience in one of the following: military service, prior leadership in athletic, academic or voluntary service activities.
Must be highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented.
Should have strong presentation and communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with internal and external customers.
Willingness to participate in ongoing training and development.
Geographically located within the assigned territory.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be considered for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position requires occasional sitting with constant standing, walking, and regularly kneeling, and stooping.
The position requires the constant use of hands to write, use computers, and manipulate papers.
The position requires constant talking and hearing.
The position requires specific vision abilities to include close vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The position requires occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet
Internal Marketing & Admissions Specialist
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Do you have excellent people skills and a commitment to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a premiere provider of long term care, skilled nursing, and assisted living services with an opening available for a Customer Service Specialist to coordinate the Internal Marketing & Admissions process in our health campus.
The Customer Service Specialist / Internal Admissions Rep is responsible for assisting with all aspects of internal marketing and admissions.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Internal Marketing & Admissions Specialist:
Assisting with resident move-ins
Completion of paperwork
Providing health campus tours
Answering and addressing health campus sales inquiries
Campus marketing and community outreach
Preparing flyers, welcome gifts, tour gifts and referral gifts as necessary
Assist with the development of quarterly and annual marketing plans
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field from a 4-year college or university preferred
1+ years experience in marketing/sales preferred
Experience in Long-Term Care, senior living or healthcare preferred
Valid driver's license required
Proficiency required in Microsoft Office Suite (Windows, Excel, Publisher and Outlook)
LOCATIONForest Springs Health Campus Louisville KentuckyTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERSStephanie (502) 661-6032LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
Innovative Training Programs
FREE Health Insurance Option
- up to $1,500 in company contributions
Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Position Summary The Merchandising ASM is responsible for all inventory, merchandising, sales and customer service activities in departments such as Lawn and Garden, Electrical, Plumbing, Hardware, Tools, and Pro. The individual in this role leads a team of associates who work together to ensure the store remains in-stock and customers receive quality service while shopping in a clean and safe store environment. The Merchandising ASM is accountable for achieving sales and margin goals while driving operational efficiencies and maximizing overall customer satisfaction with the Lowe s in-store experience. In addition, the Merchandising ASM is expected at times to provide full leadership over the store. Job Requirements This is a salaried role generally scheduled for 48 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the business. Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week. Requires physical ability to move large, bulky and/or potentially heavy merchandise with or without a reasonable accommodation. Also requires physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and/or walking with or without a reasonable accommodation. Minimum Qualifications Bachelor s degree and 1 year of experience leading associates in a retail environment OR 3 years of experience leading associates in a retail environment 3 years of experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional work environment 1 year of experience performing manager-on-duty responsibilities, including management of daily store operations and processes within and beyond assigned areas of responsibility Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Preferred Qualifications Bachelor s degree in related field 5 years of experience leading service associates in a retail or consumer service industry 3 years of experience performing manager-on-duty responsibilities, including management of daily store operations and processes within and beyond assigned areas of responsibility Experience working in the home improvement retail sector Broad knowledge of interior/exterior product categories (e.g., flooring, cabinets, millwork, building materials, appliances, home d©cor, lighting, plumbing) Experience working with store computer systems (including but not limited to: Project Tool, Genesis, M2O, Thin Client, etc.)
Computer Task Group is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work a one-year contract in Louisville, KY.
AP & AR processing
Invoice tracking for project
Backup security card access administrator
Please send resumes to Tana.Stilloe@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe.
CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!