Louisville Job Description Sample
Mortgage Closer - In Office
Candidates must have a minimum of one year of mortgage closing experience and demonstrated willingness to learn.
- Review loans and accurately complete all data input into mortgage loan origination system for preparation to order closing documents.
- Issue accurate and complete closing documents to Title Company or closing agent within three days of scheduled closing date.
- Review CD for accuracy and compliance to all loan product parameters and issue CD Approval.
- Ensure accurate CD data is entered correctly into the Funding Template that results with a net funded wire being in balance.
- Order wires from approved warehouse bank in accordance with their loan level requirements.
- Utilize the Funding Checklist to review the funding package once it has been received from the title company. Ensure information is entered correctly into the Funding Template that results with a net funded wire being in balance.
- Issue funding authorization after documentation has been reviewed and found to be correct.
- Ensure any trailing documents are collected and filed within the correct electronic mortgage loan origination system container for shipping to the investor.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years of mortgage closing experience and knowledge of mortgage loan documentation required.
- Must have demonstrated PC proficiency, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience using appraisal management systems preferred.
Manager Insurance Agency
This position requires someone with experience in recruiting, training, and developing a team of agents but also a successful record in sales performance. The ideal candidate possesses good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong organizational skills.
- Recruiting, training, managing and developing new managers and agents
- Managing regional sales, marketing, and business development activities
- Managing an office and satellite districts throughout the region
- Delivering strong sales results.
Our Managing Partners are an elite team of high performing managers that earn significant income based upon their results. In addition, we provide a complete package for what is needed to ensure your success.
- Competitive compensation plus production overrides and renewals $150,000+ plus commissions)
- Benefit package that includes medical insurance, paid vacation and 401(K)and Pension
- Local office with administrative support staff
- Region with unlimited income capacity
- Significant marketing support
- The best product portfolio in the industry
- Strong home office support
- A proven distribution model
- In-depth training
- Must have 10+ years of experience in insurance products Life Insurance
- Financial Planning with extensive training Platform
- Must have 4+ years of insurance management experience
- Experience in recruiting, training, managing and motivating a high performance sales team
- Active Life /Health license for the state
- Series 7, 24 preferred or at least within six months
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must reside in the Regions specified
- Good credit history
Serialization Project Manager
The Serialization Project Manager will be in charge of the following: managing of internal and external clients, process design phase, packaging vision system integration projects, packaging equipment projects, supply chain activities, serialization level 4 data management, other task may be assigned.
- BS Engineering or Science
- 5yrs+ experience
- Third Packaging Logistics experience
- Project Management
- Serialization experience (Systech system preferable)
- Packaging Process experience
- ERP: SAP/ATTP/Cloud Base system advance knowledge
- Contract Manufacturing experience (CMO's)
Manufacturing Production Manager
- Directly supervise production supervisors and indirectly supervise production leads and plant employees.
- Schedule and supervise manufacturing resources to meet production goals established by PD Manager in alignment with business goals and objectives.
- Lead manufacturing team, plan and schedule work to utilize equipment and maintain maximum productivity levels.
- Lead effort in plans to improve productivity, cost reduction and energy conservation as it relates to the hourly workforce
- Prepare labor, material and equipment usage reports.
- Facilitate daily and monthly communication meetings with crew.
- Insure alignment though information / data sharing across all workgroups, shifts, days, weeks.
- Measure, track and report on all operation status metrics.
- Part of the Milan Leadership Team
- Drive focus (communications), urgency (tracking / reporting) and accountability (Reviews).
- Utilize appropriate leadership styles and methods in guiding workforce towards task accomplishment, work quality/skill improvement, and engagement.
- Responsible for the recruitment and training of employees to be safe, versatile and engaged.
- Utilize key operating indicators for control of product cost, material usage, machine downtime, expenditure control and other shift functions.
- Responsible to develop and implement employee relations programs with the objective of improving employee engagement and morale actively drive the employee relations program.
- Understand and administer handbook policies assure production activities are in compliance with company policies and procedures to include environmental and safety compliance.
- Work with the HSE manager to drive a comprehensive safety program to meet OSHA & JM safety requirements.
- Drive high standards for facility cleanliness and conduct safety audits.
- Ensure that all manufactured goods meet the appropriate finished product specification.
- Set continuous improvement targets in areas of Safety, Yield, Usage, Production Rates; partner with Plant Engineer on OE.
- Responsible for monthly goal setting and performance management of hourly workforce.
- Lead safety process/accident investigation for crew; continuously monitor safety processes and compliance.
- Lead safety training, behavior/awareness programs, and provide a strong safety presence on the plant floor.
- Assist in preparation of budgets and standards for cost measurement and manage operations within that budget.
- Bachelor degree (business/engineering) preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of production experience in a manufacturing environment and minimum of 3 years previous experience in direct supervision of production employees
- Expertise in Six Sigma/Lean methodologies; Black Belt preferred
- Experience with SAP is also strongly preferred
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees
- Exposure to manufacturing facilities maintenance, industrial engineering, shipping/receiving, safety, and quality
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Demonstrated ability to make timely decisions
- Proven ability to improve process, provide or carry out cost reduction initiatives
- Proven ability to establish a positive employee relations
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Factory Service Program Analyst
The Factory Service Program Analyst will be a key member of the Consumer Ops - Factory Service team. The analyst will be working with the Consumer Ops Business team to drive operational enhancements, ensure stability/reliability of reporting systems, and oversee daily operation of the Factory Service reporting systems. The individual in this role will also be responsible for analyzing existing reports and dashboards, building new and modifying existing reports and dashboards, and managing application content, and running adhoc analyses as necessary.
What you will Do
Reporting and Analytics:
· Data steward for all service information, including the process, set up & maintenance of this data for the main service reporting platforms. Own the transition of data from legacy systems and information warehouses into modern reporting and analytics platforms (OBIEE / Tableau).
· Partner with the Service Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) to integrate changes to that platform utilizing the Oracle Business Intelligence Application (OBIA).
· Work with the Reporting IT Team to specify new reports including working to and maintaining project plans, standard operating procedures, testing and implementation of new reporting functionality plus providing user acceptance testing and training as needed.
· Serve as a subject matter expert with deep understanding of the processes, train end users and troubleshoot reports and dashboards.
· Provide operational support as needed for other Service Business Initiatives.
· To be assigned as business needs change
What you need to Succeed
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or related technical discipline
· Minimum three years of work experience
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Outstanding problem-solving skills
· Ability to translate technical information into terms understandable by non-IT savvy personnel
· Adept at interacting in both business and IT focused discussions
· Analytical expertise, critical thinker, curious; ability to dig deep into system functionality
· Able to energize and influence cross-functional teams utilizing strong communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize projects, develop strategy for executions and deliver program results within deadlines.
· Can-do attitude; willing to pitch in and help where needed.
· Team player, self-directed and self-motivated.
· Demonstrated project execution results and success in driving cross-functional process improvement.
· Three Years Reporting Development, Data analysis, SQL programming or other IT related experience
· Six Sigma Certification
Our Customer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Class A Reefer Driver
Come join a newer Specialized Transport Company hauling temperature controlled liquids & chemicals. Terminal based just south of Nashville, Tennessee
CALL COWBOY AT TRUCKING 24/7
Paying top rates for Tanker Hazmat Drivers.
$2000.00 Sign On Bonus First $1000 1/2 paid at (August hires only)
Haul Temperature Controlled Chemicals (ISO Totes in dry vans)
100% of drivers HAVE to have Hazmat/Tanker endorsements.
.60cpm ALL MILES 3000+ a week paid for detention/layover Home Every Other Weekend.
.10cpm Per Diem
Lanes stay mostly East of I-35
Own shop so can customize each truck to driver specs. 2012 + newer Kenworths & Petes mostly
- 3 years required OTR Experience verifiable
- Must be 23 years of age or older and have a Class A CDL
- Tanker AND HazMat endorsements
- Must have a good driving record
- Must have a clean criminal background check
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and controlled substance test
- Detention Pay
- Layover Pay
- Flexible Home Time
- Weekly Pay
- Mileage Bonuses
- Increased Rates for Qualified Drivers
- Medical Benefit (90 days - Single and Family Available at roughly $65 per week)
- Aflac Ins avail after 90 days
- LANES EAST OF 35 CORRIDOR NO NORTH EAST LITTLE P A IS ALL
There is an opening for an Accounting Clerk through Accountemps, whose duties will be matching invoices to purchase orders/ vouchers, data entry, and assisting with Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This is a short term temporary-to-fulltime position based in the Louisville, Kentucky area. This position offers opportunities for career advancement and is best suitable for candidates seeking an energetic, team-oriented environment. This opportunity is with an emerging organization that is well-respected in the industry. Key responsibilities
Work with Accounts Receivable: apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance, and process daily invoices/credit
Companywide accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
Aid Accounts Payable: A/P invoice matching filing, vendor invoices and disbursement filing
Assemble statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
Post financial information to journals and ledgers
Harmonize discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
Categorize documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is a plus
Microsoft Excel experience
Data entry experience
Accounts payable experience desired
Accounts receivable experience preferred
Employment Type: Temporary-to-full-time
Outbound Contacts Representative 3 - Eastern Monday
Description The Outbound Contacts Representative 3 represents the company by making outbound contacts to members and/or providers regarding a variety of issues.
The Outbound Contacts Representative 3 performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment.
May apply intermediate mathematical skills.
Responsibilities The Outbound Contacts Representative 3 performs necessary follow up with members and/or providers.
Ensures responses to member and/or provider inquiries are completed on a timely basis to achieve service and quality standards.
Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects.
Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
Required Qualifications + High School Diploma or equivalent + Must be willing to work Monday-Friday 10:30AM-7:00PM in the Louisville office.
(Waterside) + Previous inbound call center or related customer service experience + Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including:
Outlook, Word and Excel + Adaptable with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment + Strong attention to detail + Capacity to multi-task, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously + Effective verbal and listening communication skills Preferred Qualifications + Associate's or Bachelor's Degree + 1-2 years previous inbound call center or related customer service experience + 1-3 years of technical experience + Experience in healthcare + Call center experience Additional Information As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using a technology called Montage Voice which allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you about your relevant experience.
If you are selected for a phone screen you will receive an email inviting you to participate in a Montage Voice interview.
During this call you will be asked a set of questions pertaining to this particular role and you will provide recorded responses.
The entire process takes about 15-20 minutes and can be done at your convenience.
Your responses will be reviewed and you will be informed if you were selected for an in person or video interview, depending on your location.
Scheduled Weekly Hours 40 About Us Equal Opportunity Employer It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification.
View the EEO is the Law poster.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact for assistance.
Utility Worker Bellarmine
The Utility Worker is responsible for maintaining kitchen work areas, equipment and utensils. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
Washes dishes by hand or places them in a dishwashing machine.
Washes work tables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks.
Sweeps, mops, cleans and vacuums floors.
Removes trash and garbage to designated areas.
Transfers supplies and equipment within and between storage and work areas such as pantry and dish room.
Cleans equipment using specific chemicals to ensure sanitary standards.
May wash pots.
Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.
Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
No related work experience.
Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
Ability to use a computer.
Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
Maturity of judgment and behavior.
Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
Maintains a positive attitude.
Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
Must comply with any dress code requirements.
Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
Significant walking or other means of mobility.
Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
/Working Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work location):/
Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside activities and events.
Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer. Sodexo is committed to upholding the spirit and principles of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the 1998 amendment to the Act. If, due to a disability, you require a reasonable accommodation to navigate this site and/or complete the on-line application process, please contact for assistance. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.
Senior IT Manager, Secops
The Senior IT Manager, Information Security Operations will report directly to Director, Information Security and will be responsible for leading the Security Operations team. In this role, the right candidate must ensure that the team leverages an appropriate risk-based approach to incident response, remediation and recovery; accomplished through the effective management of a technical team, development and maintenance of proven processes and deployed security tools for detection, prevention and response. The right candidate will have a broad and deep skill set in information security and incident response, with a passion for security orchestration and continuous learning.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Help define and shape the future of DevSecOps.
- Drive results by leveraging the team and tools to accomplish security operations objectives.
- Develop and maintain documentation, communications and training related to security engineering and operations including but not limited to:
- Auditing, logging, monitoring and alerting practices.
- Incident response planning and correlating runbooks for identified areas of greatest risk.
- Technical and configuration standards and practices focused on security engineering and infrastructure.
- Vulnerability management.
- Proactively assess exposure to attacks and reduce the attack surface without disruption to services.
- Continuously evaluate the security posture of security engineering and operations people, processes and tools; adjusting accordingly to ensure effective preparation, detection, containment, investigation, remediation and recovery during a security incident.
- Provide metrics on identified processes to illustrate trending and status of overall security posture.
- Focus on a business appropriate measured response, strong time management, effective prioritization and appropriate sense of urgency in day-to-day Security Operations
- Lead and engage in projects focused on ensuring the design and implementation of security controls, during the implementation of new IT systems and software.
- Manage on-call procedures and schedule for the security operations team, ensuring a rapid response to security events.
- Actively evaluate and distribute vulnerabilities and threat information by assessing the risk and impact to our infrastructure, applications and known exposure.
- Lead security orchestration initiatives to automate and/or optimize processes and services.
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies.
- Work with various teams to create, update, and implement information security designs, standards and procedures.
- Present to large technical and non-technical audiences on security strategy and initiatives.
- BA/BS combined with 7+ years of overall information security engineering and technology
- Excellent understanding of information security concepts, protocols, tools, industry best practices and strategies.
- Experience with common information security management frameworks and best practices sourced from CIS, SANS, OWASP, NIST, etc.
- Strong leadership abilities, with the capability to provide guidance for information security team members
- Strong knowledge of networks, operating systems, cryptography, preventive, detective and offensive security solutions.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including in-depth knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles as a means of relating business needs to security controls.
- Knowledge of and experience in developing and documenting security architecture and plans, including strategic, tactical and project plans.
- Ability to identify needs, take initiative and prioritize work efforts — balancing operational tasks with longer-term strategic security efforts
- Curious, inquisitive, innovative, lifelong learner and self-starter
- Primary security certifications to include CISSP or GSEC.
- AWS Certified Systems Architect – Associate.
- Strong focus on business acumen and knowledge of IT infrastructure, operations, and development.
- Advanced threat-modeling based on technical acumen, knowledge of system and application architectures, vulnerabilities and information assimilated from multiple resources.
- Experience in system security testing (vulnerability scanning and penetration testing).
- Experience in application security testing (white box, black box and code review).
- Secondary certifications being desired such as CEH, GPEN, GCIH, OSCE or OSCP.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!