Louisville Job Description Sample
Clinical Documentation Improvement Consultant Needed In Kentucky (10283)
Clinical Documentation Improvement Consultant Needed in Kentucky
A great opportunity is available in an Acute Care Clinic for a CDI Consultant for a 13 weeks Interim assignment in the IN-KY region. Nice acute care setting and supportive senior leadership.
The Clinical Documentation Improvement Consultant will play a key role in clinical data reporting and be an expert in clinical documentation and ICD-10. Will improve the overall quality of clinical documentation through implementing evidence-based knowledge, analysis, detailed review, identification of opportunities and evaluation of medical record documentation.
- Support in Clinical Documentation Improvement Initiatives through auditing, staffing, education, program evaluations and development.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations are CDI workflow processes.
- Lead new project initiatives.
- Perform review of CDIS queries and looks for additional query opportunities.
- Review medical records for completeness and accuracy.
- Analyze findings and identify potential root causes of produced errors.
- Recommendations for correction and improvements.
- Prepare referenced summary reports of findings.
- Assessing problematic and potential risk,
- Current clinical license (RN) required.
- Recognized CDI credential from ACDIS (CCDS) or AHIMA (CDIP) prefered.
- Three or more years working as a clinical documentation specialist.
- CDI management experience with strong analytical skills.
- Professionally mature and energetic individual
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative.
- Proficient in the use of computers and related software applications.
- Great interpersonal skills and team working abilities.
- Able to Work autonomously and efficiently, with minimal supervision.
- Assure that work product is completed with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
Some of the advantages of working with Mission Search on interim leadership or locum tenens assignments are:
- Exceptional compensation
- Fully Paid Travel and Lodging
- Per Diem Allowances
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Online Access to Your Payroll Account
- Health Insurance, Including Dental and Vision Options
- AD&D and Life Insurance Options
- 401-K After One-Year.
IC Clinical: Louisville, KY Job
Date: May 16, 2018
Location:Louisville, KY, US, 40201
Company: Boston Scientific
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life's work.
Job Title: IC Clinical
About the role:
This Clinical position requires someone with a strong clinical aptitude that can work in a team environment. Responsibilities unique to this position are having a good understanding of the catheterization lab and being able to build strong relationships with the physicians and the staff. The Interventional Cardiology team with Boston Scientific is looking for high energy, driven, passionate people, looking to not just change jobs, but start an amazing career!
At Boston Scientific, our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions. We continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high-growth adjacency markets. In Interventional Cardiology (IC) we create, develop, and produce technologies for diagnosing and treating coronary artery disease and other cardiovascular disorders. Medical Conditions we provide solutions for include: Cardiovascular Diseases, Coronary Artery Disease, Acute Myocardial Infarction. We are able to provide a number of solutions to patients that include: Drug-Eluting Stents, Bare-Metal Stents, Catheters, Balloons, Guide Wires, Coronary Atherectomy and Coronary Intravascular Ultrasound. We have a robust product line and pipeline, and we will continue to make an investment in Interventional treatments.
This Clinical Representative will have the opportunity to promote company products within a defined geographic territory. This will be accomplished by expanding usage of company products within current accounts in an effort to meet a sales quota based on company sales goals and to directly increase sales revenue of the company.
Your responsibilities inlcude:
Assist in execution of pro-active regional plan that involves clinical, sales, and service support to improve market share and increase quality of service to customers.
Serves as primary resource for clinical support in the areas of case coverage, basic troubleshooting, specialty product usage and customer training.
Attends cases in customer accounts and advises physicians on clinical attributes / techniques associated with our coronary products. Represents IC field organization during designated BSC clinic lab days.
Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms. Provide supplemental training support during product launches and for high touch specialty products (filter wire / rotablator).
Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel to develop optimal solutions (especially training, troubleshooting and general case support for iLab hardware / IVUS).
Responsible for consignment inventory tracking, semiannual audits, expired product and returns.
Ensure timely collection, reporting of all required medical documentation pertaining to our procedural device operation.
Fully support the Quality Policy by building quality into all aspects of the incumbent's work and by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 Years with BA; 1-2 Years with MBA
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in medical device sales
Previous Cath Lab or Cardiovascular experience.
Strong clinical aptitude.
Proven ability to take on a large number of accounts and travel.
Problem solving and the ability to be coached and directed by other teammates will allow collaboration and success in selling IVUS, DES, balloons and the full bag of specialty products.
Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) transforms lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. As a global medical technology leader for more than 30 years, we advance science for life by providing a broad range of high performance solutions that address unmet patient needs and reduce the cost of healthcare. For more information, visit us at www.bostonscientific.com.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you're looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there's no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Requisition ID: 423870
Nearest Major Market: Louisville
Job Segment: Clinic, Medical, Medical Lab, Medical Technologist, Medical Technology, Healthcare
Avaya Telecom Manager
This position will be focused on high level Avaya telecom design, leadership, and engineering. This person will be responsible for engineering and maintenance of Avaya Telecom equipment. This resource will also be responsible for leading a team of Telecom Engineers, but also will be hands-on in regards to Telecom requirements. They will report to a Sr. Avaya Telecom Architect.
- 7 / 10 years experience with Cisco Contact Center Systems as a future state transition strategy.
- SME level expertise with building Call Center technology components.
- Experience with designing and transitioning to variable-length dial plans, addressing dial-plan overlaps and conflicts
- Experience with Oracle Session Border Controller (SBC).
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Operations Monitor (EOM)
- Assess the current Avaya Contact Center design, identify gaps / provide corrective action plans as necessary
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755|Email email@example.com
Senior Software Engineer (C#.Net / Asp) In Louisville KY
Develop and support software applications and perform related engineering duties for my client, a leading supplier of technology-based products and services for the rail and transit industries. This position is part of a team responsible for delivery and support of data communications, systems management, and cyber security products supporting freight and transit rail systems.
The successful candidate is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. They must be highly motivated and committed to delivering results.
Essential Job Functions/
• Design, develop, and maintain software solutions.
• Capture, analyze, and derive product requirements.
• Actively participate in design and code reviews.
• Capture software changes and releases using version control system.
• Develop and maintain product documentation and design documents.
• Apply generally accepted programming standards and best practices.
• Define and implement unit and system test procedures.
• Provide installation and configuration support for internal and external customers.
• Perform fault isolation, troubleshooting and root cause analysis as needed.
• Manage defect tracking and resolution.
• Perform analysis and design of complex systems, defining interfaces between system segments.
• Work closely with other project teams to ensure project success.
• Ensure that solutions meet project requirements, program schedule, and budget constraints, whether working independently or as part of a team.
• Communicate development status to project teams and management.
• Comply with my clients policies and procedures.
• Travel, when necessary, to oversee new deployments or provide deep technical support.
• Passionate about software development and relevant technologies.
• Innovative problem solver that exhibits a positive, energetic attitude.
• Strong understanding of the Microsoft platform and a high level of proficiency implementing applications involving network communications.
• Proficient with socket programming and multi-threading in a .NET environment.
• Knowledgeable of Angular, Aurelia, Bootstrap, MVC, Web API and WCF frameworks. Experience preferred.
• Experience designing and implementing RESTful web services using ASP.NET Web API.
• Experience preferred developing, deploying, and supporting solutions built using cloud services such as Azure and AWS.
• Skilled in TDD, OOAD, data modeling and database design.
• A strong understanding of general network design principles including TCP/IP and UDP. Experience using Wireshark is preferred.
• Independent thinker, able to contribute to the development of technical solutions.
• High degree of attention to detail.
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
• Team player that works well with others.
• Effective oral and written communication skills; ability to articulate clearly and concisely.
• Self-motivated with proven ability to work independently.
• Works efficiently and productively with remote teams and team members.
• Results-oriented with a clear focus on quality.
• Ability to develop high level of credibility and strong positive relationships with customers, peers and management.
• Ability to provide on-call customer support.
• Ability to travel 10% of the time.
Education, Experience and Knowledge Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, computer science, or related field.
• Minimum 3 years of experience developing and supporting software for enterprise-class computer information systems.
• Minimum 3 years of experience developing client and server applications using C# and the Microsoft .NET framework.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum software development environment.
• Experience designing and developing highly available solutions using generally accepted practices such as redundancy preferred.
• Experience with relational database design and query.
• Experience designing and implementing highly usable user interfaces.
• Preference will be given to candidates with experience using Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services.
• Knowledge of railroad system operations or communications systems is preferred but not required.
Sales Account Executive
Sierra Interactive is a Louisville, KY-based software company building tools that help real estate professionals across the US and Canada grow their businesses and run them more effectively. For more than 9 years, our customers have relied on our products as an essential part of their day-to-day operations. We're looking for a top-performer to join our sales and business development team.
Your Role Will Be To:
- Learn our products, platform and industry inside and out.
- Identify (and outbound prospect) real estate agents and brokerages who would benefit from our platform and product suite
- Consult with them to identify their wants / needs and learn how we can create value for them and contribute to their success
- Convert quality conversations into demos and closed sales
- Take on other sales and marketing responsibilities as needed, such as group presentations and ongoing client engagement and retention
- Occasional travel may be required to attend sponsored events across the US and Canada
- Based in the Louisville, KY area and able to work on-site with us at our offices.
- 3+ successful years of experience selling both in person and over the phone / via web demo. Experience selling SaaS is a plus but not required
- Highly self-organized and self-motivated. You're ambitious and also understand the need to pay attention to the details
- Top-notch writing and communication skills. You have an engaging, conversational style and a solid grasp of grammar
- Base salary plus uncapped commission
- Paid time off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Retirement plan (IRA) with employer matching
- Health and dental insurance
- Casual, fun work environment
Something else that’s important to you? Talk to us. We’re flexible and committed to providing a healthy work environment where great people can thrive.
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA | Skilled Nursing Facility
We are in search of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to work at a skilled nursing facility in Louisville, KY. We currently have all shifts available. For immediate consideration, contact our office today!
7:00 M - 3:00 PM
3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
11:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Active KY Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Certification or Ability to obtain within 4 months of Hire
- PPD/TB test is required
- Clear Background and Complimentary Professional References Required
- Assures appropriate and safe use of special equipment, such as motion sensors/alarms, wheelchairs, ambulation aids and lifters, special beds.
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) must provide care to meet the standard requirements for all guidelines for long-term care facilities.
- Assists members as needed in the following areas and according to the Plan of Care: activities of daily living, using appropriate and safe techniques described in training programs and/or agency policies and procedures.
- Performs and/or assists with daily care, including personal hygiene care, toileting, feeding, mobility, bathing, routine monitoring, special procedures, protecting the rights of members, smoking, and other activities as assigned.
- Report all changes in member behavior, condition, and deviation from normal routine to Licensed Nurse immediately, including any refusals of care, falls, injuries, incidents, all breaks in skin integrity, redness or bruising of the skin, and other concerns.
- Performs and/or assists with operation of mechanical lifts with the approval of the LPN and at least two staff persons present to ensure safety for the member and staff.
- Performs delegated nursing care tasks as assigned by the supervisor, in accordance with facility policy and procedures, with appropriate training and orientation. Seeks assistance as necessary and when needed.
- Promotes optimal psycho-social and emotional functioning to assigned members. Interacts courteously and positively with members and significant others, and with facility staff and visitors.
- Works effectively and respectfully with persons of diverse backgrounds.
- Maintains confidentiality of member information at all times.
- Encourages and assists member participation in available activities.
- Encourages and facilitates involvement of families in members’ care and other activities.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area by removing hazards and clutter created by own or members’ actions, using proper infection control techniques.
- Assists members in maintaining personal property to make sure member’s personal area and personal equipment are clean, neat, and properly functioning. Report to Licensed Nurse any area needing attention.
- Performs assigned cleaning tasks, such as cleaning member closets and nightstands, cleaning table after meals are served, cleaning wheelchairs or other medical equipment, cleaning the member pantry area, etc
- Escorts members to appointments as needed.
- Adheres to all applicable Federal and State of Kentucky, Department of Civil Service and facility work rules and regulations.
- Follow Standard Precautions and use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in the care of all members, according to Center for Disease Control (CDC) Guidelines.
- Document care on Care Giver Flow Record at the end of the shift that all duties have been completed for each individual member in the CNA’s assignment. Document any changes, refusals, or alterations in the plan of care on the Care Giver Flow Record.
- Top Compensation
- Flexible schedules – Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Generous benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401 (k), etc.
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
With 25 years of experience and a superior reputation with healthcare facilities across the U.S., we are able to provide a variety of work options including per diem, full time, part time, permanent placement and travel opportunities. Apply today for additional information.
ReadyNurse Staffing, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
Staffing Manager – KY| CareerStaff Unlimited
A Genesis HealthCare Company
P: 502-254-6107 F: 502-254-6108
Shelby.Evanczyk@Careerstaff.com | www.careerstaff.com
Genesis HealthCare, LLC and all affiliated entities are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
Landfill Gas Processing Plant Manager
Type: Full-time direct employment with Vitaver Staffing Client
Salary: $75,000 to $100,000 range depending on your level of expertise.
Additional Information: Full-time benefits, relocation assistance available.
Description: Our Client, an environmental solutions provider, is looking to hire a Landfill Gas Processing Plant Manager in Louisville, KY.
• By thorough evaluation of operational data, plan a proper course of action and have complete ownership for managing production capacity in efforts to reduce plant operating expenses while limiting equipment downtime without impairment. Inspect ongoing activities for safety and environmental compliance, and for adherence to Standard Operating Procedures. Report and develop recommendations for corrective actions in any instances of reoccurring shutdowns or equipment de-rating in order to notify operations managers whether further analysis is necessary;
• Ensure compliance with all operational requirements of the air permit, which may include CYCLE task tracking, documentation of compliance with standard operating procedures, performing emissions tests, and adjusting equipment to meet emissions limits. Represent company during third party testing and regulatory inspections;
• Secure, manage, and coordinate all 3rd party vendors for scheduled plant maintenance, unscheduled down time, compliance, and well-field issues. Regularly communicate this with the Market Area Gas Operations Manager (MAGOM) and/or Operations Manager;
• Manage various relationships with power / gas purchasers as a first point of contact, with respect to facility operations and compliance with scheduling requirements. Comply with power purchase agreements, gas sales agreements, interconnect agreements, or other contracts;
• Inspect plant machinery and equipment. Repair, maintain, and service all equipment in accordance with the facility Standard Operating Procedures, equipment maintenance manuals, and policies and training. Must also be knowledgeable to handle non-routine repairs or issues that may arise and require sound, immediate judgment without direct supervision;
• Implement safety policies and practices for all work activities, and ensures these practices are followed by other staff, vendors, contractors, and visitors entering the facility;
• Complete all mandatory training activities for both safety and operational training as assigned by supervisor;
• Procure plant supplies and replacement equipment in an efficient manner by identifying needs in advance, managing vendors, and working within guidelines as well as being responsible for the annual budget;
• Promptly respond to call-outs of plant shutdowns during non-business hours to identify the cause of the shutdown and rectify/diagnose through appropriate repairs or adjustments to return the plant to operation while consulting with operations managers (as needed). This role is given discretion to judge the situation and respond accordingly without management intervention, until needed;
• Identify backup staff in coordination with the regional manager, and assigns call-out schedules to ensure that there is at least one plant manager available 24/7/365 for plant shutdowns and emergencies. For self and backup, adjusts daily or weekly on-site presence at plant during business hours to reflect time spent for call-outs, with consideration that all other daily and monthly duties must be completed on a timely basis;
• Maintain the facility spare inventory and provides a written inventory count twice annually;
• Schedule and conduct plant tours as requested to support good community relations. Represent company as the on-site technical expert on production of renewable energy from landfill gas. Participate actively in developing and implementing ongoing public relations between the plant and community to ensure favorable outlook of the facility from both customer and community;
• Participate in public forums to support business development and community education. Ensure the potential for use of the facility as a marketing platform and supervises such activities. Maintain effective relationships with key political and community decision makers in the region;
• Complete special assignments / tasks as required by Operations Manager, Market Area Gas Operations Manager, or Landfill District Manager;
• Travel 25 % of the time with overnight stays;
• Lift a minimum of 100 lbs.
• Experience diagnosing and repairing internal combustion engines and cooling systems (5+ years);
• Gas or chemical processing experience;
• Large compressor and chilling equipment maintenance experience;
• Experience diagnosing and repairing DC circuits 12/24 volts;
• Knowledge of 120/240/480 3ph volt AC circuits;
• Knowledge of 4160 volt circuits;
• Knowledge of building maintenance;
• Electrical and mechanical skills in a processing environment;
• Valid driver’s license;
• Ability to travel 25 % of the time with overnight stays;
• Ability to lift a minimum of 100 lbs;
• High School diploma or GED.
If this job is not for you, earn a $2,100.00 referral bonus in cash by referring a Candidate or a Client to us. Vitaver Referral Program is one of the most generous on the market!
The GM will be responsible for driving the overall performance of the Branch office in response to customer needs, thereby insuring their satisfaction with installed products and promoting future products and services. Includes oversight of administrative personnel and service technicians. Personally responsible for selling service products in the territory. Develop and maintain close customer relationships with all customers. Directly accountable for a P&L including meeting service revenue growth, profitability, expense targets and managing corporate assets.
- Drive service business growth & profitability
- Build permanent relationships with key customers including end users, dealers and chemical company reps to insure their satisfaction with installed products and promote future products and service.
- Build working relationships with sales representatives to ensure the total needs of the customer are being met
- Understand the dynamics of the local service market and position the Branch to compete effectively (e.g. competitive labor rates, promotions etc.)
- Track and improve customer satisfaction with Branch service through parts availability, response time, first call completion, customer complaint resolution, etc.
- Recommend facilities plan for office
- Develop annual budget and operating plan for Branch
- Establish systems and procedures to deal with local service priorities
- Takes corrective action on any variance to established procedures
- Selects, trains and manages all personnel
- Administers personnel policies and programs within Branch
- Executes policies and procedures relative to managing service parts inventory and all other assets in the Branch office.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years demonstrated proficiency in a supervisor/sales role in a service/sales related business.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- PC proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- P&L experience
- Service product knowledge
- Working knowledge of Branch operating systems
- Technical experience
- Service Product knowledge
- Willingness to relocate
Pest Control Technician
See why Food Processing Magazine honored Ecolab Pest Elimination as The Top Pest Management Company!
Ecolab is seeking Pest Control Technicians to join its industry leading Pest Elimination team. In this position, you will provide timely and cost effective pest detection, elimination and prevention solutions to an established route of commercial customers. You'll provide brand protection to your around-the-clock customers including commercial businesses such as restaurants, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, retail stores, and food and beverage processing plants. Make your service and sales expertise work for you with Ecolab Pest Elimination.
What's in it For You:
Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals
Receive a company service vehicle for business use
Carve out a long term, advanced career path in service, sales, or management
Flexible, independent work environment where you will manage a monthly schedule
Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
Grow your income as you drive growth
Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
Establish effective working relationships with a variety of customers and partner with them on best practices to identify and solve pest problems.
Keep abreast of Ecolab's product/service offerings and industry conditions, to enhance service and sales of pest prevention/elimination solutions.
Use handheld computerized equipment to manage service and document structural, sanitation and pest issues.
This position is classified as heavy work
Candidate must reside in: Louisville, KY or surrounding area
Route territory will include: Louisville, KY and surrounding area
Work week and shift: Combination shift; days/hours will vary; Some weekend on-call coverage required
As an Industry leader, it is no surprise Ecolab offers a world class training program designed to provide the tools and resources for you to be one of the best in your field. During your training program you will be required to travel to Ecolab Corporate Headquarters in Saint Paul, Minnesota for 2 of the 7 weeks. Travel to Saint Paul will be on Week 4 and Week 7. The remaining weeks will be in-field training. Ecolab will arrange and pay for your travel and certain travel related expenses. This position requires successful completion of the 7-week in-field and classroom training program in order to maintain employment.
This position requires successful completion of the 7-week in-field and classroom training program to maintain employment.
High School diploma or equivalent
Two years work or military experience
Valid Driver's License with an acceptable motor vehicle record, and drive and maintain a company vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating condition.
Must be able to work an overnight shift
Must be 18 years of age or older
Willingness to be on-call during off work hours and weekends as necessary
Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
Must have the ability Lift/Push/Pull/Carry up to 70 pounds chest high.
Must be able to access and be comfortable with working in a variety of conditions to include confined spaces damp and/or dusty locations, freezing conditions and hot conditions.
Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which include lifting, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, use hands to finger, balancing, walking, standing, talk and hear.
Must be capable of wearing a respirator
Possess or able to obtain required pest certification and/or business licensing pursuant to country or state/local law
Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam
Previous customer service experience
Ability to sell value-added products to existing customers
Previous pest elimination industry or route experience preferred
Customer Service Representative
As a Property Manager, you aim to provide superior customer service and a positive and welcoming experience to all customers, but not in the early morning or late at night. You enjoy providing solutions to customers and selling products and services. You do not mind splitting your time between the office and outdoors to ensure the grounds and buildings are at a quality you can be proud of. If this is you, you have found your fit; our full-time Property Manager position is perfect for you and we will train you to succeed! We are Public Storage, established in 1972; today we have thousands of locations nationwide and are recognized as the leader in the self-storage industry!
Excellent Customer Service
Provide outstanding customer service; recommend storage solutions and assist them with their storage needs
Welcome customers and make their move-in a positive experience through friendly interaction and knowledgeable guidance
Take pride in the appearance of your property; maintain a clean and debris-free location for a great customer experience
Consult and sell Public Storage packing and moving supplies
Work independently or with other team members at multiple locations
Days will consist of a mix of customer service and property upkeep
Make customer calls regarding their account, collections and other items; document notes on the computer system
Conduct daily physical storage unit inspection; confirm inventory availability and ensure spaces are secure and/or ready to rent
Manage, audit, balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily deposits
Perform cleaning and maintenance such as sweeping, mopping, picking up trash and wiping windows to ensure a great customer experience
Partner with District Managers and other team members to exceed company goals and expectations
Hourly rate of $10.00
On-site company housing at many locations
Extensive paid training and coaching plans to grow your interpersonal and business skills – we want you to succeed!
Comprehensive group healthcare programs
401(k) with generous employer match
Paid time off with annual cash payout of unused hours
Next level roles and career opportunities throughout the United States
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR YOUR SUCCESS:
Successful candidates come from a variety of customer-centered environments including retail, restaurant, fast food or other service based companies
Minimum one year of customer service and/or sales experience
Energetic, outgoing and delivers service with a smile
Strong communication, problem solving and time management skills
Valid and current driver's license with reliable personal transportation used during the work day
Can work from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm any day of the week, including weekends and holidays
Adaptable – comfortable working alone or with other team members at multiple locations
Proficient in Windows-based computer programs and data entry such as account notations and balancing daily transactions
Perform cleaning and maintenance such as sweeping, mopping, picking up trash and wiping windows
Click the "APPLY" button to take charge of your career today!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!