Loveland Job Description Sample
CDL A Local Driving Job
Local Job - $75k Yearly Average Starting Pay
- $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- QCD Drivers Average $75,000 yearly
- $1,400 - $1,500 per week!
- New hire associates qualify for health, dental, and vision insurance after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) Program + Company Contributions to 401(k)
- 6 Paid Holidays
Requirements for Drivers:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Valid CDL Class A
- Minimum 1 year tractor-trailer driving experience that is recent, at least 6 months recent driver delivery experience
- Must be able to drive, stand, walk, kneel, lift and bend required for virtually the entire shift. Balance - pulling product, climb in and out of truck. Lifting- Ability to lift and/or move products on a hand truck or pallet jack.
- Flexible schedule working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent driving record
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Associated topics: cdl a driving, company driver, company driver needed, company driver solo, company owner, company truck, dedicated truck, dedicated truck driving, regional driver, tanker truck
Telesales - Thornton
Hiring inside sales associates and sales reps as DISH entertainment consultants. A sales representative demonstrates a deep understanding of DISH's services and technology, evaluates customer needs and recommends the appropiate systems and programming packages. As an inside sales associate, it will be your job to maximize inbound calls and sell television entertainment services including HD, sports, and movie products offered by DISH.
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
CDL A Truck Drivers Get 7% Pay Increase!
At NCI, Elite isn't just a flashy catchphrase.
Its a commitment.
A commitment from our drivers, our management, our team. It's a commitment from NCI.
Company Pay & Benefits
Pay You Can Bank On – $57-60k Annual Average
Steady freight will keep you moving and making a good living.
Automatic Detention Pay. No macros, no waiting.
Benefits to Boot
Health and life insurance for you, your spouse and children
Company-sponsored 401(K) plan - we match what you invest, so you can have more when you retire
Paid Vacation and holidays so you can take a family road trip or maybe stay home for a change
Equipment Other Fleets Envy
Trucks. Late-model Kenworth T-680s. 100% automatic fleet.
Trailers. Experience a smooth haul pulling our Utility refrigerated trailers with SmartTruck UT6 aerodynamics.
Newly updated trailer fleet - the 2000 Utility trailers are gone!
Minimum Age: 21 years
Minimum Experience: 6 months.
Ask about our Student Program if you have a CDL A, but not enough experience.
DWI Convictions: Must be 5 years ago
Moving Violations: Only 3 last 3 years
Preventable Accidents: Only 3 last 3 years
To take a closer look, visit:
or call: (888) 415.4881
Class A CDL Crude Driver Job
At United Petroleum Transports, we recognize that our Tanker Truck Drivers are the very core to our success. When you choose to drive for a family owned company like UPT you can assume that a vested interest will be taken in your career path. Our Tanker Truck Drivers receive consistent freight, great home time and pay, and seamless opportunities to advance. It doesn't get any better than that!
About Us: United Petroleum Transports has been a great provider in tanker truck services with a rich legacy that dates back 50 years in the transportation industry.
Immediate Drivers Needed!
Potential to be Home Daily!
Local Runs Available
75K Average Per Year
2015 or Newer Equipment
Company Drivers - Medical, Vision, Dental and 401K
Vacation and Sick Days
- Class A CDL w/ X Endorsement
- 2 Verifiable Years of Crude Hauling Experience
- 23 Years Old
Join the Legacy! Drive for UPT.
Brick Staffing is searching for Mason Journeymen for our position from Denver to Fort Collins, CO. Candidates must be able to work with brick, block and/or stone, completing custom work on distinctive projects. Journeyman masons need to have above average skill and speed in laying brick, block and/or stone.
· Participate and collaborate with the crew during daily huddle to ensure safety, quality and productivity goals are set.
· Ensures proper installation of wall ties, flashings and laps of paper to job specific standards.
· Measure distance from reference points and mark guidelines to lay out work, using plumb bobs and levels.
· Shapes brick, block, or stone in preparation for final setting with use of chisels and/or power saws.
· Spreads mortar along mortar guides to ensure joints of uniform thickness.
· Spreads mortar over brick, block, or stone and foundation with trowel and sets masonry in place by hand or with aid of a forklift or a crane.
· Aligns brick, block, or stone with plumbline and finishes joints with pointing trowel.
· Fasten or fuse brick or other building material to structure with wire clamps, anchor holes, torch, or cement.
· Remove excess mortar with trowels and hand tools, and finish mortar joints with jointing tools, for a sealed, uniform appearance.
· Construct corners by fastening in plumb position a corner pole or building a corner pyramid of bricks, and filling in between the corners using a line from corner to corner to guide each course, or layer, of brick.
· Lay and align bricks, blocks, or tiles to build or repair structures or high temperature equipment, such as cupola, kilns, ovens, or furnaces.
· Other duties as assigned by the Foreman or Superintendent.
· 3-5 year of equivalent work experience
· Attention to detail with demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness
· Conserves materials and meets productivity set forth by supervisors
· Observes all safety procedures, reports potentially unsafe conditions and
· uses and maintains equipment and materials properly.
· 2’ and 4’ levels (wood)
· Tuck pointer
· Brick hammer
· 2lb hand sledge
· Stone chisels
· Wire pliers
· Tape measure
· Knee pads
· Soft brush
· Snap line (preferred-not required)
· Line level (preferred-not required)
· Modular brick spacing tape measure or a brick spacing tape measure (depends
· on the job)
· Concaved sled runner
· Concaved S jointer (preferably 5/8 inch)
ETI specializes in earth moving equipment,mining and crushing equipment, we have dedicated ourselves to providing customers complete solutions for all their equipment needs.
The primary responsibility of this position is the sales of product support parts and services . This position will be required to develop excellent customer relations and maintain exceptional customer satisfaction to meet assigned sales goals related to establishing new customer accounts and servicing existing accounts. Additionally, this position will be responsible for meeting requirements for continued professional development as assigned by sales managers.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in Marketing, Business, Management or other technical related field (will consider equivalent work experience in lieu of educational requirements)
- 5 years experience in heavy machinery parts and service along with previous outside sales experience
- Professional communication skills
- strong focus on customer service
- Computer skills, including experience working with a CRM system and Microsoft Office applications
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimal direct supervision
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Demonstrated negotiation experience and ability to work in a high pressured environment
30+ days ago - Save Job
- Original Job
Landscapers Needed In Loveland!
Environmental Designs, Inc. is searching for landscape Crew Members. Crew Members will provide the physical labor in a proper, efficient and a safe manner. Must have the ability to learn proper use of tools and equipment. This is a great learning opportunity for individuals that are interested in a career in landscaping. This position offers the ability to grow into a Foreman position.
Environmental Designs, Inc. is a full-service firm offering consultation, landscape architecture, project management, construction, and maintenance for private residences, Homeowner's Associations, and commercial properties. Environmental Designs, Inc. has been creating and maintaining distinctive landscapes in Colorado since 1989. Acknowledged through numerous awards and feature articles, Environmental Designs, Inc., is recognized for our beautiful, high quality, and sustainable landscapes.
Bilingual persons (English-Spanish) are urged to apply. Pay depends on ability/experience. Along with excellent pay and a great work environment, we offer a competitive benefits package and the opportunity for overtime. For more information, or to submit your resume please email email@example.com or call 303.287.9113 and ask for the Human Resources Department.
We are absolutely committed to the highest standards of ethics and integrity. This commitment shapes every branch of our company from top to bottom, and is present in every landscape project we design, construct, and maintain. First and foremost, we are vigilantly committed to our customers – by providing premium customer service unmatched in the industry. Secondly, but with equal importance, we have been and continue to be committed to our environment. We use only using cutting-edge sustainable landscaping practices and procedures. And lastly, and most importantly for us, we are committed to our employees and their families. Environmental Designs offers industry competitive benefits packages to all employees.
If you have a willingness to learn, take pride in your work, and value safety, are upbeat and hardworking, paying excellent attention to details and can work independently and as a team - we want you on our winning team.
We are seeking a mature, competent Emergency Technician with solid technical skills looking for a full time position to join our diversified team, to be able to support the wide variety of specialty departments in our hospital. The Emergency Technician is responsible for the care and treatment of unstable and or critically ill patients, triaging emergency patients, monitoring hospitalized pets, patient tests, treatments and nursing care. The Emergency Technician must be proficient at IV catheters, blood draws, laboratory procedures, monitoring anesthesia, medication administration and triaging. The Emergency Technician admits and discharges patients, provide nursing care, client communication and education, scheduling appointments, general operations of front desk and answering technician calls. Promote and market the practice’s products, programs and services.
If this describes you, then we want you on our team!
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
*Certified Veterinary Technician (CVT) or Licensed Veterinary Technician (LVT).
*Ability to appropriately handle, lift and restrain animals and stand for periods of time.
*Ability to perform veterinary medical procedures: administer CPR, draw blood, administer medications, fluids, and assess triage patients.
*Have basic organizational and computer skills.
*Knowledge of veterinary practices, procedures and terminology with willingness to
pursue further education.
*Familiar with federal and state animal health laws, including OSHA and DEA regulations.
*One year of recent experience in veterinary practice with increasing responsibilities. Experience in Emergency or Specialty is a plus
*Experience with the software- Cornerstone.
*Have a positive attitude and willing to learn new procedures.
*Keep doctors apprised of patient’s condition and any potential problems.
*Communicate with clients regarding the medical information of their pet, provide accurate information to them regarding procedures, follow up/home care, hospital policies; diagnostics and basic disease processes.
*Help schedule appointments and medical procedures
*Communicate with front office personnel regarding the needs of clients.
*Prepare and administer medications and prescriptions in accordance with state regulations and doctor’s orders (including IV, IM, SC, PO, Rectal, Nebulizations, etc.)
*Administer and monitor anesthesia in accordance with state regulations and doctors orders.
*Trouble shoot and identify problems with critical patients under anesthesia.
*CPR knowledge and experience
*Assist doctors and fellow technicians with appropriate restraint of animals.
*Proficient at venipuncture, cystocentesis, place male urinary catheters, central lines
*Proficient at obtaining blood pressures, EKG readings, and diagnostic radiography
*Prepare appropriate lab forms and submit with appropriate samples.
You Should Consider Us:
As a member of the Four Seasons Veterinary Specialists family, your desire for medicine and kindness for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, paid vacation and sick time, uniforms, continues education, personal pet care discounts and more!
Please note that this position is a full-time or part-time daytime schedule and requires the ability to work at less one weekend day. The shift would be 4 days a week 10 hour shifts, shifts would start between 5:30 AM to 8:00 AM. Need to be available for two on call shifts per month. We offer a $3.00 shift differential for the hours from 1:00 AM to 5:00 AM.
Certified Nursing Assistants (Cnas) & Caregiver/Companions Needed - Co
Our goal is to employ and retain competent and caring staff to provide the highest quality personal care, companionship and homemaker services to our clients, so they may remain in the comfort of their own homes.
Caregivers love to work for HomeWell! We offer the following benefits:
- Caregiver owned and operated. Your boss has been a caregiver before and knows what the challenges are as a caregiver.
- Competitive starting pay rates.
- Ongoing training and a chance to develop your skills
- Flexible scheduling
- Possible promotional growth into leadership positions
We are hiring the following cities:
And the surrounding areas!
- At least 6 months of caregiving experience
- Verifiable work and professional references
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Reliable vehicle, valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Have excellent communication skills
- Mature, caring, punctual and reliable
Keywords: Healthcare, Home care, CNA, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Nurses Aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Nurses Aide, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Companion, home care assistant, homecare aide, healthcare assistant, Private Duty Homecare, Healthcare, Home care, Certified, HHA, aide, aid Healthcare, Home Health Aide, Certified nursing assistant, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Home Health, Aide, Certified nursing assistant, certified nursing aide, CNA job, Certified Nursing Assistant Job, HHA Job
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!