Loves Park Job Description Sample
Field Service Technician (Entry Level) | Rockford, IL
As a Field Service Engineer, your primary mission will be to work with our customers within your defined territory to install, maintain and upgrade our Automated Teller Machines. You will also play a role in managing customer contracts and providing technical support during sales demos. Your background in electro-mechanical systems, coupled with your strong customer service skills with enable you to hit the ground running. The ability to work independently to complete system upgrades and provide preventative maintenance and repairs will ensure your success. Experience working across business units with a variety of personalities will serve you well as you interact with our customers to answer questions and resolve technical issues. This is a tremendous opportunity for the motivated, self-directed individual to work with a high degree of autonomy and represent a leading ATM company!
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associates Degree in Electronics/Electro-Mechanics/A+ Certification or equivalent experience preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- 1-3 yrs of experience problem-solving/troubleshooting electronics
- Must have working knowledge of Excel, Word, and other PC-based programs.
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Professional behavior
- Self -motivation
•Medical, Dental, Vision, beginning the first of the month following date of hire
•STD, LTD, 401(k), and Optional Life Insurance day one of employment
•5 paid holidays and 5 floating holidays every year
Real Estate Educator (Pre-Licensing)
Upwork has partnered with one of our largest Enterprise clients that helps millions of professionals manage and advance their careers through online learning solutions, all powered by their proprietary SaaS platform.
- Create text-based pre-license education courses in any of the states listed below:
States: AK, AZ, DC, DE, MA, ME, NM, OH, OR, SD, UT, VT, WV, WY.
- You will be developing courses in up to 14 states.
- The total length of the courses are 60 - 120 hours depending on the state.
- There are 30 hours of existing shared content.
- You will be responsible for creating 30 - 90 hours of content per state.
- All courses must have a minimum of 8000 words, 90 quiz questions, and 150 exam questions.
- Must be a real estate educator with experience teaching pre-license education (in one or more of the states listed above).
- Experience creating professional or continuing education curriculum is preferred but not required.
- Flexible schedule; you pick your hours and work on your schedule.
Restaurant Team Member
Customer Service Representative, Full Or Part Time
Service Technician, Refrigeration And Appliance Repair
Universal Banker -Rockford Area
Member Services Representative
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!