Loves Park Job Description Sample
Substitute Teachers - Teach Children Online
The Opportunity in Education:
The future is here! Join a fast growing community of elite educators who are teaching right from their home. As an independent contractor, you will be matched 1:1 with Chinese students on our secure virtual learning platform to teach English online. All you need is a bachelor’s degree and experience in teaching. You can make your own schedule and use Employer resources to instruct - no lesson planning required!
This opportunity is for you if you have a teaching background, are energetic, engaging, and self-motivated. If you consider yourself a global educator and are excited about the use of technology to connect the world, then this is a match. Partner with us and help change the face of online learning.
We have offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco and have over 200,000 students and 20,000 teachers on the Employer platform. Founded in 2013, Employer's mission is to provide the international elementary school education experience to Chinese children—all from the comfort of their homes. Employer provides one-on-one, fully immersive lessons in its online classroom. Employer’s curriculum is proprietary and aligned to the U.S. Common Core State Standards.
- Teach 1-on-1 online full immersion English language and content classes
- Teach an American curriculum, based on the Common Core State Standards
- Teach 25-minute highly engaging online lessons
- Exposure to the American or Canadian K-12 education system
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- Bachelor’s degree
Desktop or Laptop with a fast internet connection and audio/video capability
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately
Hours: In order to maximize the number of classes scheduled, teachers are recommended to be available for at least 15 time slots per week (each time slot is 30 minutes) during Beijing peak times. The following hours tend to be the most requested time periods from our families: Monday-Sunday 6-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9am-10pm in Beijing time.
Payment: Our teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour. This business opportunity is ideal for independent contractor teachers looking to supplement their income.
Twitter: @TheEmployerLifeLinkedin: EmployerYoutube: EmployerFAQs for applicants: EmployerReviews about us on Glassdoor: Employer
teaching: 1 year
Event Specialist Part Time Sales
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our part time Event Specialist jobs are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our winning team as a retail demonstrator promoting best in class products at your local retailers. You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. The in-store demonstrator is responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days. Take this chance to join the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, Advantage Solutions, where you will receive top-notch training and competitive pay rates.
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-store demonstrations.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products.
- Timely completion of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines.
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day.
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player.
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events.
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsibilities Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Event Specialist generates excitement, customer engagement, brand awareness, and increased product sales through conducting event demonstrations. The Event Specialist is responsible for physically preparing, maintaining, and cleaning the demonstration area (including physically assembling and otherwise setting up and later breaking down the demonstration cart); actively marketing the product being demonstrated by physically approaching nearby shoppers to gain their attention and interest; preparing (e.g., cooking) and providing food or beverage samples or otherwise demonstrating the product to those shoppers who are successfully drawn in; and reading program materials as assigned to be able to conduct informed product-related discussions with consumers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct demo event for approximately 5 ¾ hours
- Get out in front of and move around cart area to approach customers within 10 feet of cart
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which generates enthusiasm for the product and the event and helps create a positive shopper experience
- Educate the consumer about the products, create brand awareness, and drive product sales
- Prepare product samples using demo equipment such as sharp knives, cooking appliances, and other food preparation tools
- Offer product samples to consumers
- Keep cart adequately stocked with samples, ingredients, and products for purchase, obtaining items from locations throughout the store as needed
- Maintain the area surrounding the demo in a safe and clean condition
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from storage area to event execution area
- Carry appliances/equipment weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Retrieves product and supplies (requires lifting up to 20 lbs., reaching overhead; and carrying up to 20 lbs, up to 40 lbs at some locations, for a distance of 5 feet)
- Assemble cart and construct/set-up/display Point of Purchase materials, insert price signs, display product information, and lift signs up to 5 lbs.
- Set up and display product/materials on cart
- Clean-up and sanitize cart
- Disassemble cart
- Push cart weighing up to 52-74 lbs. a distance of 150-300 feet from event execution area to storage area
- Return appliances/equipment by carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs. a distance of 5-10 feet
- Wash utensils and cookware
- Study product materials to develop product knowledge
- Review event schedule
- Complete call reports
- Attend trainings
- Check voice mails and emails
- Participate in scheduled calls with Supervisor/others as needed
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Reading comprehension
- Active listening
- Ability to understand and apply new information, procedures or principles to perform job duties
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting form one to another with frequent interruptions
- Time management
- Detail orientation
- Basic computer skills to enter and locate information, including familiarity with Word, Excel and Internet usage
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Positive demeanor
- Sales orientation
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Willingness to uphold ethical standards, laws and company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of ASM demo guidelines related to selling, preparing samples, and safety
- Ability to use demo preparation and cooking equipment such as small countertop appliances, utensils and thermometers
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to move throughout demo area to engage the customer
- Ability to move to locate products and supplies
- Ability to visually locate merchandise and other objects
- Execute demonstrations on scheduled date and time (subject to any schedule adjustments necessary to properly complete set up and break down or as otherwise modified by ASM management)
- Stand for up to 6 hours (other than legally required breaks/meal periods) and actively move around store up to a distance of about ½ mile to obtain, set up, and clean up demonstration cart and related equipment/materials; obtain product from shelves; conduct demonstration event
- May need to pass online Food Safety certification (all training hours will be paid for by the Company)
- Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification..... click apply for full job details
RN Travel Nurses Needed For 13 Week Contracts In Illinois
ADEX Travel Nursing is hiring Registered Nurses (all specialties) for short and long term contracts. Great pay and benefits to help unlock your earning potential and gain control of your work/life balance.
Specialties include: ER, OR, ICU, CCU, LD, Telemetry, CVOR, CVICU, Cath, PEDS and more
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, care unit, coronary, nurse clinical, nurse rn, staff nurse, transitional, unit
Account Executive - Il/Wi
The Worksite Account Executive position provides an opportunity to work with professionals during regular business hours. We are seeking licensed insurance professionals with accident & health insurance experience to join our rapidly growing Worksite Solutions group, a division of Combined Insurance. Opportunities are available for Account Executives. This is a Business-to-Business (not individual) marketing and sales opportunity.
Combined Insurance, a recognized leader in supplemental insurance, is a division of Chubb. Chubb is the worlds largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Qualified candidates will be trained in our top-notch sales school to market our products and services to Employers, Affinity Groups & Associations, Payroll Partners, TPA's and the insurance brokerage community. To qualify for this opportunity, candidates must:
- Understand the supplemental insurance marketplace.
- Have professional presence, presentation and communication skills as you will be selling directly to Business owners and Executives.
- Possess a hard work ethic and work well independently with little supervision.
- Be highly motivated to build a successful portfolio of clients.
- Focus on the customer providing superior customer service before and after sale.
The Worksite Specialist position is an elite opportunity to work with professionals during business hours. You will become a W-2 employee with full Chubb benefits including health insurance, retirement plan and supplemental insurance plans. We offer paid training, generous commissions and bonus structure.
Your new career starts with a week of training in our Chicago home office, followed by field training with a worksite professional to help you launch your career. Additionally you will be assigned existing corporate accounts to service.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Hold an active Life and Health Insurance License in your state or be willing to obtain one.
- Have experience in business-to-business sales and working with business professionals.
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Be a road warrior and maintain high business activity.Job Posting- Sep 14, 2015
Job Summary: The Production Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of all department employees and must assure compliance with all safety, quality and housekeeping standards.
Supervises all personnel and operations in the department. Maintains thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment. Trains, upgrades, evaluate & review all dept. employees and assures adherence to current ISO procedures and safety procedures.
Ensures that established policy, rules and regulations, and procedures are followed. Distributes plant status reports to the next shift Supervisor and Area Manager. Troubleshoots problems. Will perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma and or/equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of this position. Three (3) years' experience in supervision. Knowledge of equipment & processes. Must have good written and oral skills. Ability to solve problems. Ability to lead by example.
Must be a team player. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more.
Experience with Excel, Word, & AS400.
Flatbed Cdl-A Truck Driver
Provide your contact information, and a recruiter will contact you shortly!Flatbed Like a Decker
When was the last time you heard a flatbed truck driver say they didn t have to load or unload? At Decker you ll haul drop-and-hook-style loads straight to job sites. Plus, you ll be paid for load securement time. Earn more per mile running regional lanes and that keep you closer to home. You ll drive some of the newest trucks on the road with the corporate-style benefits and recognition you deserve.Where We Run MIDWEST AND SOUTHERN FLATBED
Operating out of two main terminals in Fort Dodge, IA and Bessemer, AL, our flatbed drivers run throughout the Midwest and the South. The majority of loads include hauling steel, building products and wallboard throughout the Central U.S. with an average length of haul of 400 miles. Depending on your proximity to our Fort Dodge or Bessemer terminals, you will get home every 10-14 days.FORT DODGE SHORT-HAUL
If you re near the Fort Dodge, IA terminal, our short-haul regional loads run in a 350-mile radius and primarily haul wallboard. This means daily and weekend home time. From time to time, there will be backhauls that you will be compensated for.The Backing of a Big Company, with the Values of a Small One.
We re proud to have an industry advantage that we can put to good use for our drivers. After all, they are the ones who keep us running. Each week, we re adding late-model trucks to our fleet to ensure you have the most up-to-date equipment on the road. This means less maintenance issues, less down time and more money in your pocket.
We want you to make your career home here and, when it comes to showing it, we aren t shy. Each month, we select a driver of the month from each of our 4 categories. The driver who gets selected the most times, wins a vacation at the end of the year. Make it to driver of the year and you can win prizes like a new Harley-Davidson or Ford Fusion.Why Run with Us?
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement & Flex Benefits Plan
- Increasing PTO After a Year of Service
- Transportation, Lodging, and Meals for orientation
- PrePass Plus for tolls & scales
- Rider Program
- Weekly Payroll & Direct Deposit
- In-cab scanners + TripPak Express
- Transflo Mobile App
- APUs standard on all tractors
Founded by brothers Loren and Dale Decker in 1931, we are proud to say that our original family values haven t wavered. We are also proud that for nearly 8 decades we ve had the pleasure of working with some of the best, professional truck drivers in the business. Today, our operations have grown 10-fold into a nationwide fleet with 7 operating terminals. Nearly 80% of our drivers have chosen to make Decker their career home. Will you?
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, choferes clase a, company driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, otr driver, over the road driver, over the road driving, regional driving, time at home
Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional
TITLE: Resident Services Coordinator/QIDP
POSITION: Full Time -- Varied Hours
BASIC FUNCTION: Under the supervision of the Resident Services Director, monitors and directs the development, implementation, monitoring, and delivery of all individual services to ensure the optimum level of independence possible in the least restrictive setting for the individuals of assigned Elmwood Heights/Elmwood East ICF/DD home.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
E.1. Reliable and prompt attendance as scheduled, demonstrating flexibility as necessary to meet individual and/or facility need.
E.2. Functions as QIDP for assigned individuals, scheduling, coordinating, and conducting individual staffings to develop Individual Service Plans, recommending goals and objectives to the Interdisciplinary Team and writing Individual Service Plans as approved by the Team. Ensures timely submission of completed plan for distribution.
E.3. Directs and monitors correct implementation of Individual Service Plans for assigned individuals including reviewing data on a regular basis, completing program revisions as necessary, completing monthly reviews, and preparing for/conducting quarterly review.
E.4. Ensures the choices of the individual and guardian are clearly reflected in all aspects of the Service Plan and daily activities.
E.5. Directs maintenance of individual records, ensuring correct and timely completion of all necessary reports, daily data, monthly summaries, and other individual records maintained in the home.
E.6. In consultation with house Team Members and individuals, ensures opportunities for appropriate and therapeutic home-based and community activities are provided for all assigned individuals. Coordinates activities as necessary and continually seeks to develop new activities and resources.
E.7. In consultation with Nursing Staff, compiles and summarizes data in preparation for psychiatric and psychological consultations. Participates in reviews and ensures timely and correct implementation of consultant recommendations.
E.8. Acts as liaison with day placements regarding programmatic issues, meeting needs of individuals' served, and coordinating individual movement as necessary.
9. Reviews injury reports for assigned home, ensuring timely follow-up as necessary. Compiles, investigates, and analyzes injury report information as directed and/or as necessary for individual services.
E.10. In consultation with Social Workers, establishes and maintains effective communication with families/guardians, discussing and addressing individual need, and documenting contact in a timely fashion.
E.11. Actively participates as a member of the Interdisciplinary Team in the evaluation and preparation for the admission and discharge of individuals.
E.12. Actively participates in the implementation of individual training programs, monitoring and directing Team Member performance and providing timely feedback on implementation techniques.
E.13. Directs and supervises work performance of Team Leaders, including performance evaluations, disciplinary action, and recommendations for promotion and/or transfer.
E.14. Effectively demonstrates and instructs Team Leaders in procedures and techniques related to supervision and leadership. Provides direction and support to Team Leaders in orienting, training, and monitoring Team Members in the home.
E.15. Oversees scheduling of facility/home Team Members to ensure adequate coverage to meet individual and/or facility need, keeping overtime at a minimum, anticipates and plans for special circumstances and functions in full cooperation with all Milestone departments, including Personnel and day program.
E.16. Schedules, conducts, and/or actively participates in regular home team meetings, demonstrating positive problem solving skills and promoting effective team functioning. Ensures completion and distribution of meeting minutes in a complete and timely fashion.
17. Participates as a Trainer in Habilitation Technician Training as assigned. This includes, but is not limited to, behavior modification, client management, and active treatment. Includes participation in format revisions and follow-up training in the home.
E.18. Requests program funds and individual personal funds as needed, demonstrating responsible fiscal management and adhering to documentation policy and procedures established by the Accounting Department. Ensures that all necessary supplies are available in the home.
E.19. Establishes and maintains effective inter- and intra- departmental communication, promoting effective team functioning, communication, and cooperation between professional and non-professional staff.
E.20. Actively participates in IDT/Communication meeting to ensure coordination of all services and maintain a positive relationship with all departments.
E.21. Demonstrates knowledge of Illinois Department of Public Aid and Illinois Department of Public Health of Human Services and ensures the home is in compliance with all guidelines of authorized inspecting agencies. Reviews and acts upon inspection reports as directed.
E.22. Actively promotes the maintenance of an exceptionally clean, safe, and pleasant living environment for both individuals and Team Members. Assists Maintenance Department and other personnel in the maintenance of a high quality living environment.
E.23. Functions as member of the Leadership Team, promoting positive problem solving among leaders, nursing staff, and other personnel, maintaining acceptable standards of confidentiality and professional conduct.
24. Actively promotes a good community and professional relationship, representing Milestone as necessary and/or directed.
E.25. Ensures all individual needs are recognized, met and documented, including clothing, personal hygiene, and personal possessions.
E.26. In compliance with the Milestone, Inc. philosophy and policies regarding Human Rights, immediately intervenes on behalf of the individual served, and investigates and/or reports any questions or concerns to the appropriate personnel. Promptly investigates complaints of individuals served, staff concerns, and Human Rights Request for Interventions and provides timely adjudication and recommendations.
27. Actively participates in, and assists with, the development of the facility's policies and procedures related to individual care.
E.28. Functions as "Supervisor on Duty@ on a rotating basis, adhering to established Policy and Procedures, and ensuring the safe functioning of the facility.
E.29. Functions as "Administrator on Duty" on a rotating basis in compliance with policies and procedures and is required to work one weekend every seven weeks. Provides 24-hour availability when Administrator-on-Duty, ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the facility.
30. Performs those other duties as required or assigned to ensure the safe and effective functioning of the facility.
Minimum age of 21.
Prefer minimum of one year's experience in the field, including experience in program development and writing.
Prefer minimum of one year's experience in supervisory role.
Bachelor's Degree and QIDP status preferred (in compliance with Federal ICF/DD guidelines).
Must be approved to drive Milestone vehicles.
Must be able to intervene physically in behavioral and health related crisis with individuals served.
Must be able to promptly respond to any/all emergency situations.
E ‘ Essential Job Duties/Qualifications
Job Title: Buyer/Planner. This is a non-exempt hourly position.
Department: Purchasing Department (10-12)
Responsible for initiating purchase orders for assigned suppliers and materials while ensuring high customer service levels and optimizing inventory turns. Tracks status of purchase orders and expedites as needed.
1. Issues purchase orders for assigned suppliers and materials to ensure high customer service levels.
2. Expedites PO’s, initiates and reviews purchasing reports, and adjusts plans as needed.
3. Coordinates purchases to achieve optimal inventory levels.
4. Determines better methods/procedures and negotiates lower pricing to reduce overall cost of products while maintaining and improving quality and delivery.
5. Ensures purchasing system parameters are properly set, including but not limited to supplier lead times, order minimums, order multiples, days of supply, price lists and price break tables, primary supplier, etc.
6. Determines the need for supplies and materials based on projected inventories and usage, and with input from production supervisors, project managers, and MRP suggestions.
7. Checks status of supplier deliveries and resolves discrepancies between vendors and SI.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Assigned suppliers on-time delivery, quality and PO-Invoice match accuracy.
· Customer Service levels to external customers and internal customers (factory).
· Cost reduction results.
· Inventory turns.
· Accuracy of work.
· Completion of assigned projects in a timely manner.
· Compliance with Company Policies (i.e. Safety, Attendance, etc.).
This job does not have any supervisory responsibility.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (R) = Required (P) = Preferred - (Equivalent combinations will be considered).
(R) Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field.
(P) Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in Purchasing / Procurement roles.
(P) ERP/MRP system experience.
(R) Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, E-Mail, Access, etc.) competency.
SKILLS (LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICAL, REASONING) and ADDITIONAL SKILLS
Language: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other Associates of the organization.
Mathematical: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Reasoning: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
This job has the following special vision requirements:
☒ Close vision: Must be able to read small words, numbers, pictures (examples: blue print, computer screen).
☒ Distance vision: Must be able to see clearly from a distance (examples: aisle numbers, changing surroundings).
☒ Color vision: Must be able to differentiate colors (examples: red scrap bins, colored charts/graphs).
☒ Peripheral vision: Must be able to see to the side when looking straight ahead (example: forklift operator).
☒ Depth perception: Must be able to perceive relative distance (examples: maintenance, forklift operator).
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Strong analytical skills.
Ability to work well, direct and communicate effectively with others.
Must have ability to travel occasionally.
Southern Imperial is now uniquely positioned as a premier solution provider for the display and fixture needs of the world's top retailers. Our customers look to us to find innovation in a wide range of areas from display hooks and extruded plastic label holders to full product displays and loss prevention solutions. Our newest products have been viewed in the industry as truly revolutionary. They provide better product visibility, greatly reduce product loss, and most of all, help retailers increase sales across a wide range of product categories.
To learn more about Southern Imperial visit us at www.southernimperial.com.
Travel Nurse (Rn) - 13 Week Contract
MedPro is hiring Registered Nurses for immediate and future 13 week travel contracts in Illinois and Nationwide. Specialties include DIALYSIS, ICU, MED SURG, TELE, ER, OR, LABOR and DELIVERY and more!
MedPro is a company run by nurses, for nurses. As part of the MedPro team, you will enjoy competitive pay and a comprehensive set of benefits including health, life and disability insurance; matching 401(k); company-paid accommodations; travel reimbursement and more. In addition, all MedPro nurses will automatically become a part of the MedPro Experience personalized employee experience program that embraces and celebrates travel professionals!
RN Travel Nurse
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers Registered Nurses (RNs) job opportunities in leading healthcare facilities across the country. Why Travel Nurses Love Working with HealthTrust:When you entrust your career to HealthTrust, you embark on an adventure that will broaden your nursing horizons.We invest in our nurses and take the time to develop meaningful connections that last a lifetime. You ll have opportunities to further develop your skills, train on new technology, and work within one of the country s largest traveler networks.The registered nurse (RN) specialties we staff include ICU, Critical Care, Med/Surg, Telemetry, ER, PACU, Labor & Delivery, and more at hundreds of the country's leading hospitals.When you're part of the HealthTrust family, you:Have a voice
Have first-priority access to thousands of jobs
Maintain medical benefits from one assignment to the next
Receive competitive housing assistance
Are matched with a dedicated recruiter who has your best interest in mind
At HealthTrust, we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. For us, it s all about making connections connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives.You ve already discovered your passion for nursing. Now let HealthTrust help you fulfill that purpose!Please note that certain requirements must be met in order to be eligible to travel with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions.
Graduate from an accredited nursing school
Minimum of one year acute care experience in a hospital setting
Current State Nursing License
All appropriate certifications for the position to which you are applying
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, ccu, psychiatric, recovery, registed, registered nurse, surgery, surgical, transitional
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!