Lowell Job Description Sample
Childcare Professional - Part-Time And Full-Time Nanny Jobs
Do you love working with children? Do you want a flexible opportunity that pays well?Do you have experience as a babysitter, nanny or a caretaker?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, become an UrbanSitter babysitter! Top sitters earn over $1000 a week babysitting for great local families. Hours are flexible and you keep 100% of what you make. Nannies: we have great full and part-time jobs too.
HKD Treatment options is looking for licensed therapists for all for our Lowell location. We strive to give our patients the highest level of care possible. Currently we are changing the structure of our Behavioral Health model and integrating the group therapy model. We're looking for more than talent. We're looking for creative thinkers. People with an entrepreneurial mindset who crave a challenge in their career.
We offer competitive wages for part or full time employees.
Hours of operation:
M-S 8AM to 6PM
Provide short-term and long-term psychotherapy for adolescents, adults, couples and families; Provide assessment and diagnostic evaluations; Write case reports and other documentation as required; Create a clinical treatment plan for development and implementation
Our staff is highly experienced and work with clients with a wide range of issues and diagnoses.
Outpatient Clinical: 1 year
Required license or certification:
LADAC1, LADAC2,LICSW; LMHC; LMFT; Psy.D; Ph.D
Truck Driver, Class A - Full Time
Class A Truck Drivers; $21/hour OT after 8 Hours Per Day
Recruiter Contact: Michelle Humphrey (315) 200-9273
(Please apply prior to contacting recruiter)
$ 750 Weekly Pay Guarantee
Must be flexible to travel & Support Accounts throughout New England
This is a Driver Support position: It is Full Time & plenty of hours to be worked! The driver support team driver must be flexible to work many different types of equipment, haul various types of products, various dispatch days & times. Must be flexible to work on Ryder accounts that are Local (Home Daily) as well as some accounts that require overnights. Hotel accommodations provided.
About the position:
- Full Time Class A Driver *
- Great Pay:$21 per hour with Overtime after 8 hours per day *
- $750/week minimum Guarantee *
- Estimated Average Annual salary: $45,000 -$50,000 *
- Location: Must be Flexible to Travel *
- Accommodations: Hotel not Truck *
- Endorsement: Doubles & Hazmat preferred, not required *
- Equipment/Type: Varies *
- Freight: Varies *
- Geographic Deliveries: New England States *
- Full Benefits Package! Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k & much more! *
- Paid Every Friday! Direct Deposit Available!
CLICK TO APPLY:https://driver-ryder.icims.com/jobs/47525/truck-driver%2c-class-a---full-time/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=757&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240
Safety is a priority at Ryder! Qualified candidates cannot have more than a combination of 2 tickets/accidents in the last two years.
Please note: In order to be considered for employment with Ryder as a Class A Driver – you must meet one of the experience levels listed below: This experience must be verifiable & the driving experience must be in a Tractor Trailer, Combination Unit
- 1 year experience within the past 3 years, OR *
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years, OR *
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle:*
- 12 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years, OR
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years *
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Entry Level Openings – Sales / Customer Service – Full Training!
Primus Management works with various Fortune 500 and 100 clients. We provide them with the fully trained promotional marketing representatives that they need to increase their profit margins and their fiscal goals. We teach our team from the ground up, how to run and manage a successful business, from the entry level marketing position all the way through team building, office management, and business development.
- Acquiring quality customers
- Creating brand awareness to our client’s target audience
- Promotional marketing
- Creating a positive buying experience
- Understanding up to date product knowledge
We train qualified entry level candidates in:
- Medium to large group public speaking
- Leadership development
- Team development and management
- Time management systems
- Office management
- Business development
What does Primus offer to our growing team?
- Friendly, team oriented people
- A fast-paced professional environment
- Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
- Public speaking practice in small and large groups
- Customer Service and Sales skills
- You’re not micro-managed
- Full hands-on training in customer service, sales, marketing, and business
If the below characteristics remind you of You, you may be a great fit!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Maintain a competitive mindset
- Willing to work Full Time
- Possess and display leadership qualities
Working with Primus Management Group means tapping into an amazing opportunity. Our firm is always expanding, which means fresh perspectives are welcome at all times. Those who join our team enjoy a rich suite of benefits, which allows them to develop their careers and grow as individuals. We invest in people who invest in us.
Now Hiring, All Kitchen Positions
Tavern in the Square is looking to add best in class line cooks, food runners, dishwashers and prep cooks to our growing team. We offer competitive hourly wages, wonderful growth potential, and health benefits. Please be motivated, passionate about the guest’s experience, and a great team player. Get in touch today to get the process started!
Tavern in the Square began when a group of friends, with various back rounds in the restaurant industry came together and decided that Boston needed more than a typical sports bar. Joey Arcari, an Irish immigrant, came to Boston after gaining work experience in various bars throughout New York City. Renato Valentin began his restaurant work experience as a dishwasher and worked his way up to a chef, and then manager, before joining the partnership. Mark Morris began his restaurant career after many years of being the lead singer of the area's most popular bands. Finally, Somerville native, Stephen DeSousa, who found his passion for the industry at age 18 and worked in various restaurants throughout Boston, rounded out the team that created Tavern in the Square.
We wanted to open a place that was not only a great spot to watch a game, but one that had a fun neighborhood vibe with friendly staff and high quality food and drinks. Therefore, when deciding on a name, we joined this concept with the location, Central Square in Cambridge, and Tavern in the Square was born. As the years have passed, Tavern in the Square has evolved from a sports bar into full-service restaurants which feature sizable bars and patios. Each location continually adapts to fit the community in which it is located, creating a fun and casual atmosphere that is enjoyable for all ages.
Outside Sales Representative - Account Manager
Call Wayne today at 1-888-479-2719!
Because we receive a high number of resumes, to get the extra advantage give Wayne a call today!
Who We Are
Talus Payments is an industry leader in merchant services. We’re Highly rated with the Better Business Bureau and have been taking great care of our clients since 2006. Our mission is to provide the latest technologies in the industry at the best prices to help medium and small business owners grow their companies.
What You Need
No matter your experience level, our proven sales system has helped beginners and veteran sales people become successful, high-earning agents with Talus Payments. While the following is not required, our history has shown us that the following experience is highly beneficial:
Sales (Inside, Outside, B2B, Retail, Insurance, Mortgage, Car Sales, etc. – any sales!)
Hotels, Hospitality, and Restaurants
What We Do
When you become a Sales Agent at Talus Payments, you’ll benefit from our unique combination of services, technology, and outstanding pricing. All of these tools will help you close more sales and make more money! We provide business owners with:
Free credit card machines
The latest technology and security standards including:
EMV capable terminals
Mobile Wallet capable terminals (such as Google Wallet and Apple Pay)
Mobile Payments (use your smartphone to swipe cards and accept payments)
Web-based, online payment solutions
Highly-rated Client Support
Best pricing in the industry
Ready to learn more about being a Sales Representative at Talus Pay?
Call Wayne today at 1-888-479-2719!
What’s In It For You
As a Sales Agent for Talus Payments, you’ll show local business owners how to generate more revenue, build a loyal customer base, reduce expenses, and integrate the most advanced technologies in payment processing. Here’s how we’ll help you be successful:
All Sales Agents receive a 10-inch Android Tablet that includes:
Professional sales video and presentation!
Electronic sales application – no messy paperwork, fast approval process!
Commissions paid daily! (upon activation of merchant accounts)
Average agents earn $1,000-$2,000 per week!
$500 Fast Start Bonus!
Up to $3,000 in monthly bonuses! (starting at just 8 activated accounts per month)
“No charge-back” commission structure!
Company-provided appointments! (2-4 appointments daily, depending on your market)
Appointments run from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday – no nights or weekends!
Dedicated, one-on-one support!
Advancement Opportunities for top agents!
Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly contests!
It’s time to get started, Call Wayne today at 1-888-479-2719!
JobTitle: HRAdmin Assistant
AssignmentType: 4-6 Months
Length: 4-6 Months
Pay: $14 Per Hour
Schedule: M-F First shift 30-40 hours per week
ReportsTo: HR Manager
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be proficient in time management
- Needs to have a great personality & upbeat attitude
- Someone that can multi task
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High level of accuracy in data entry
- Microsoft Suite Knowledge
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- 1-2 years of Human Resource experience or Administrator
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is reliable, dependable and detailed oriented person to fill HR assistant position. The duties include setting up interviews, maintaining accurate records by entering in new hires, employee data changes, and more into their HR system.
Can interview candidates immediately.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Full & Part Time)
Welcome to Fairhaven Healthcare Center! We thank you for taking your valuable time and considering your next career move to our beautiful 169 bed facility located across the street from Lowell General Hospital. Fairhaven Healthcare is a "5 STAR FACILITY". And that's because we only hire "5 STAR EMPLOYEES" who go above and beyond every day of the week. Not because they have to, but because they choose to. If you think you have what it takes to be part of an elite team, then we hope that you will forward us your resume. We look forward to meeting you!
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide your assigned residents and patients with routine daily nursing care in accordance with our established nursing care procedures, and as may be directed by the Licensed staff nurse. As a Certified Nursing Assistant you are responsible and accountable to carry out assigned duties and report to the licensed staff charge nurse.
Must be a registered certified nurses’ aide in accordance with laws of the state of Massachusetts. Also, CPR certification would be preferred, but not necessary. High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
Fairhaven is currently looking for BOTH FULL AND PART TIME AND PER DIEM POSITIONS, all shifts, including weekends.
EXPERIENCE OF A CERTIFIED NURSING AIDE
General work experience in long-term care highly preferred but not necessary.
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR A CERTIFIED NURSING AIDE
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such actions.
Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
Must possess the ability and willingness to work harmoniously with professional and non-professional personnel.
Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
Must be able to communicate effectively to appropriate personnel regarding emergency situations.
Must have knowledge of restorative nursing and rehabilitation policies and utilizes appropriately.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF CERTIFIED NURSING AIDE:
Meet the nursing and rehabilitation needs of each resident.Participate in planning and following current resident care plan on all residents under your care.
Complete residents assignments effectively and promptly.
Observe changes in resident conditions and promptly report them.
Document accurately and completely.Meet personal grooming needs for each resident.
Promptly answer call lights and assure that all are placed within the reach of the resident.
Assure the resident care areas are left clean, in an orderly manner.
Methods of identification of residents are maintained. Maintain that all residents are appropriately identified (i.e., I.D. bracelets, etc.).
Demonstrate correct safety techniques and protocols in accord with orientation and training processes of Athena and your specific job description.
Respects and takes care of facility equipment and not wasteful of supplies.
Contributes to effective communication and pleasant working conditions.
Knows facility Privacy Practices and keeps confidential any resident information he/she has knowledge of.
Contribute to and promote positive resident and family
Part Time Systems Engineer
We are a fast-paced managed services provider offering a wide range of IT services to small and medium businesses in and around greater Boston. We have been growing rapidly since 2010 and have a position open for a Systems Engineer who has strong experience with networking and firewalls. This position would involve being the primary on-site technician to a client located in Lowell. This would have the potential to become a full-time position.
Our team provides exceptional customer service to a wide range of clients located in and around the Greater Boston area. Our senior engineers are an integral part of our team at ArcLight and are exposed to complex challenges with workstations, servers, cloud environments, networking configurations, email, and much more. If you want an environment that will turn you into a monster IT professional, this is the place for you.
- Solid customer service skills, both over the phone and in person.
- Positive attitude and approach to technical issues and challenges, as well as client interactions
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 - 2012, including: Active Directory, Exchange, RDS, published apps, file services and print services. SQL and SharePoint experience is a plus, but not required.
- Workstation troubleshooting skills, including Windows user and Outlook profile management, and use of business applications, e.g., MS Office, QuickBooks, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Ability to successfully troubleshoot complex server and workstation performance issues
- Experience with both local and off-site backup technologies
- Understanding of server and workstation hardware, ability to swap out components, RAM, etc.
- Willingness to alternate between the fun complex projects, and the routine helpdesk tasks such as virus removal, print/save issues, migrations, etc.
- Great documentation skills. Bonus points if you're good with network/infrastructure drawings.
Additional Preferred Skills
- We are looking for someone experienced with Fortinet FortiGate firewalls, Sonicwall firewalls and Cisco equipment, who can handle a range of networking tasks and concepts including, but not limited to:
- New firewall configurations and installs, troubleshooting existing networks
- Configuring site-to-site, SSL and IPSec VPNs
- Switching protocols (VLANs, trunking, STP, POE, etc.)
- VoIP systems
- Assisting in the on-boarding of new clients, including analyzing and documenting their existing networks
- Implementing and managing WiFi networks from various vendors, including Ubiquiti Unifi
- Reliable car for transportation (we reimburse for mileage)
- Ability to climb a ladder to install/troubleshoot WiFi APs in drop ceilings
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs; we often have to deliver servers and other hardware.
Culture & Compensation
We believe the best work for our clients comes from happy engineers, so we've worked to create a tech-for-tech environment. We work in a fast-paced industry, which we complement with a laid back work environment with many perks. One of the keys to our success has been our culture of exceptional customer service, so we're looking for someone who can deliver the right attitude as well as the right technical solutions. Salary and benefits are dependent on experience.
Some job benefits include:
- Friendly office environment, emphasis on not burning out in IT - We enforce our lunch breaks!
- Complimentary Beverages and Snacks
- Healthcare reimbursement
- Commission structure available for new client referrals
- Flexible scheduling with ability to work from home when needed
medium businesses in and around greater Boston. We value personality and attitude first and foremost
because while solid technical skills can be taught, often the right attitude cannot. We have
developed a great team that has resulted in happy clients. We support our team as they
pursue certifications and discover which IT disciplines they would like to master. If you want an
environment that will turn you into a monster IT professional, ArcLight IT is the place for you.
Licensed Journeyman Plumber
We are seeking a Licensed Journeyman Plumber to join our team! The selected individual will install and repair water supply lines and drainage systems. Must have experience in Multi Unit Residential and Commercial Plumbing. Compensation is based on experience.
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Maintain and repair septic and commercial sewer systems
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!