Lowry Job Description Sample
CDL A Truck Driver
Quality Driven Tradition: Now with Higher Pay and the Same Best In Class Support
Company Drivers Earn Up to $70,000 annually
Opportunities available for Company Drivers, Owner Operators, and Lease Purchase
A TRUCK DRIVING CAREER WITH BAY & BAY KEEPS YOU MOVING
As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have the miles, the support and the equipment to have a steady trucking career with Bay & Bay. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family.
At Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career with consistent miles, great earning potential and the stability of a leading team. So if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay & Bay material. When you drive over the road (OTR) with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go.
Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days
$57,000 to $70,000 Avg. Annual income
Company Paid Life Insurance
Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
Fuel Management, Mileage, and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM
Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks
2,500 - 3,000 Average Miles per Week
No Slip Seating
Class A CDL professionals who want to enhance or start their truck driving business will find no better partner than Bay & Bay. We've sat in your seat, so we know what it takes to grow your bottom line and run a successful operation. Enjoy in-demand freight that will keep you moving and, with great percentage pay and increased mileage rates, the power to drive earnings higher in your hands.
70% percentage pay (for contractors within 76-mile radius of Dallas, TX; Joliet, IL; or Philadelphia, PA)
Increased mileage rates up to $1.48 per mile
Full FSC on loaded miles
100% reimbursement on authorized tolls
Fuel discounts from $0.20 to $0.60/gallon or more
Calculation and filing of quarterly fuel/road taxes
Load locks, In-cab scanners and Qualcomm installation supplied at no cost
FREE MPG training with simulator to minimize fuel costs and put more money in your pocket!
Paid by PC Miler Practical Miles
100% Approved Tolls Paid
HUGE Fuel Discounts
Shop available at Yard
2,500-3,000 Average Miles per Week
Mileage Pay + Fuel Surcharge
In-Cab Scanning for Quicker Settlements
FIRST-RATE ACCESSORIAL PAY:
- $38/hr. detention pay (after 2hrs.)
- $100/day layover pay(after 24hrs.)
- $100 Canada & NYC pay
- $30 extra stop pay (after 1st stop)
- Reimbursed lumper fees
Ready to be your own boss? Our experienced staff will help you get there. We have previous Owner Operators who are ready to guide you through the process of leasing the best equipment with the most affordable payments. We are helping drivers get the maximum profits with less jumping through hoops so you can get on the road safely and quickly.
No money down & no credit check, sign and drive
Late model equipment with remainder of manufacturer warranty
Monthly payments as low as $2,300 per month
Maintenance account for repairs
Discounts of fuel purchases
Predictable Pay Program guarantees drivers receive a check based on the numbers of miles the truck runs during the week
Many of our drivers have stayed with us for the long term because we treat them like family. And average earnings between $55K and $70K don't hurt either. We know you work hard, so we make sure you're set up for personal and professional success with corporate-style benefits, newer model trucks and equipment, and top industry safety training.
We always keep an open door for our drivers, making sure they have the education and support to remain confident on the road. And our rider policy and family-centered culture ensure you're always in good company.
Check out the openings we have available and apply today!
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Store Manager Candidate In Starbuck, MN
This position exists primarily for the purpose of developing internal store manager bench from the assistant store manager population, although external candidates will also be in the program. It is a position to be used to give store manager candidates more experience prior to becoming a store manager, and is to be held for a specified period.
DUTIES and ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist in recruiting and staffing activities.
- Assist with store merchandising by facilitating and/or participating in staging, stocking and storage of merchandise; ensuring that merchandise is presented according to established practices and store manager direction; and properly utilizing merchandise fixtures, signing and pricing of merchandise.
- Assist in all aspects of inventory management (including proper execution of damages, markdowns, register scanning, paperwork and facility controls); prepare and conduct inventories.
- Follow prescribed ordering practices to ensure the meeting or exceeding of in-stock targets.
- Provide superior customer service leadership.
- Act as a role model by following company procedures and policies as outlined in the employee handbook, SOP manual and company communications.
- Participate in store opening and closing activities.
- Ensure the safe deposit of all company funds in the designated bank.
- Assist in ensuring the financial integrity of the store through strict cashier accountability, key control and adherence to company security practices and cash control procedures.
- Assist in the maintenance of clean, well-stocked stores; provide a safe environment for customers and employees.
- Manage store in store manager’s absence.
- Review operating statements to identify business trends (including sales, labor, profitability, and inventory turn), expense control opportunities, potential shrink, and errors.
- Complete all paperwork and documentation according to guidelines and deadlines.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as diagrams, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
- Knowledge of cash handling procedures including cashier accountability and deposit controls.
- Ability to learn and perform IBM cash register functions, including those necessary to generate reports.
- Knowledge of inventory management and merchandising practices.
- Knowledge of cash, facility and safety control policies and practices (deposits, store keys, SAFE and STARS programs, etc.)
- Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing, hiring, counseling, and termination practices including legal compliance and internal processes.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective organization skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations where limited standardization exists.
WORK EXPERIENCE and/or EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred.
- One year of experience in a retail environment preferred for external candidates; four months experience as a Dollar General assistant store manager required for internal candidates.
- Aligns motives, values and beliefs with Dollar General values.
- Supports ownership by tapping into the potential of others.
- Acts as a liaison between the Store Support Center and store employees.
- Fosters cooperation and collaboration.
- Interacts tactfully yet directly with employees and maintains an open forum of exchange.
- Demonstrates responsiveness and sensitivity to customer needs.
- Applies basic principles of retail (i.e., ordering cycles, peak inventories, merchandise flow, etc.).
- Provides continuous attention to development of staff.
- Recruits, hires and trains qualified applicants to fulfill a store need.
- Ensures store compliance to federal labor laws and company policies and procedures.
WORKING CONDITIONS and PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Frequent walking and standing.
- Frequent bending, stooping and kneeling to run check out station, stock merchandise and unload trucks.
- Frequent handling of merchandise and equipment such as hand-held scanners pricing guns, box cutters, merchandise containers and carts, two-wheel dollies, and U-boats (six-wheel carts).
- Frequent and proper lifting of up to 40 pounds; occasional lifting of up to 55 pounds.
- Occasional climbing (using ladder).
- Occasional driving/providing own transportation to make bank deposits, attend management meetings and to other Dollar General stores.
- Fast-paced environment; moderate noise level.
- Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
Note: This position requires some travel with limited overnight stays
Dollar General Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Independent Sales Representative
Take your career and your annual income to new heights with Platinum Supplemental Insurance. Platinum is a marketer of cost-effective, benefit-richsupplemental insurance policies that are specifically designed to help families focus on recovery, not finances, when faced with critical illness orinjury.
For 20 years, Platinum has perfected a 10-step sales system that is simple to learn no matter what your previous work experience. And now, as nationwidehealthcare changes take hold, there s a growing need for these products, and a growing opportunity to earn great income as a Platinum insurance salesrepresentative.
About the Career
- Representatives who learn and live the Platinum sales system can realistically earn $75,000 $100,000 annually.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Monday Thursday), you will travel to rural territories to meet with farmers and small business owners.
- You will be taught Platinum s proven sales system, including how to identify highly qualified leads in each territory.
- You will develop a strong knowledge of a Platinum product line in order to confidently present and suggest products to rural families.
- Highly successful representatives identify clear performance goals and personal action plans, participate in team meetings, and observe skilled
Platinum leaders and team mentors.
- Realistic $75,000 $100,000 first-year income potential
- Typical three-day weekends spent work free
- Potential long-term renewal commission on the policies you sell
- Some of the best and most attainable bonuses, incentives and travel rewards in the business
- Highly supportive team environment
- First-class sales support and customer service teams in Platinum s home office allow you to focus on what you do best.
- Representatives use innovative mobile devices and online tools.
- Fast-paced career growth based on your hard work and dedication
- Ability to travel overnight Monday Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
SUMMARY: Prepares clear, complete and accurate working plans and detail drawings from rough or detailed sketches or notes by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Makes final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
Sketches rough layout of machine and computes angles, weights, surface areas, dimensions, radii, clearances, tolerances, leverages, and location holes.
Makes any adjustments or changes necessary or desired.
Draws charts for representation of statistical data.
Draws finished designs from sketches.
Drafts detailed multi-view drawing of machine and products.
Communicate with Tooling, Quality, and Manufacturing regarding new and revised prints.
Uses computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
Shop inspections to ensure proper manufacture of parts.
Become A Truck Driver! We Train, We Hire - Guaranteed
No CDL? No problem.
We train. We Hire. We Pay!
Get your CDL-A in 21 days at C.R. England. We offer zero-tuition training, a $5,000 value! Classes start for students every Monday.
C.R. England trains and hires more drivers than anyone else in the industry. We are military veteran friendly.
At C.R. England, you can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional or National or Local.
Get all the benefits: competitive pay, paid vacation, flexible home time, health benefits and stability. Get your Class-A Commercial Driver s License. Advance your career. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Part Time - Nursing Assistant/R - Day Shift
MCHS Benefit Package includes: Work-Life Benefits
Nine recognized holidays per year
Paid Time Off days, based on hours worked and years of service
Flexible work schedules
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Parental Pay
Health & Wellness Benefits
Call In pay and Shift Differentials Benefits * 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance
Health Savings Account
Free use of onsite wellness equipment
Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage * 401 (k) plan with company match
Flexible Medical and Daycare spending accounts Academic Benefits
Tuition reimbursement for career- related courses
Full scholarship monies available for continuing education within the field of LTC.
Class A CDL Company Truck Driver
Marten Transport is now hiring experienced regional and OTR drivers. The ideal candidate has a valid CDL A and 6 months' OTR experience.
Interested? Apply now!
Great pay – we're a certified Top Pay carrier
Late-model assigned equipment
Automatic detention pay
One of the newest OTR truck fleets on the road
Excellent benefits and compensation package
Must have a CDL-A
At least 22 Years Old
At Least 6 Months OTR Experience
About Marten Transport
At Marten Transport, our drivers are the best in the industry. The integrity and professionalism they exhibit on a daily basis have earned us an elite status among freight haulers in North America. And that's something we plan to continue. Marten has been providing superior transportation services for more than half a century. If you're interested in becoming part of a team that is dedicated to excellence - if you want the best that professional driving has to offer, then call or apply now.
The Electrical Engineer position is responsible for projects of average scope and complexity; often with little or no supervision for extended periods; including frequent interaction with internal associates, external customers, and suppliers. Primary focus includes machine design packages applying existing technology used within the company, with focus primarily on routine projects assigned within their own business unit.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Able to create electrical and pneumatic hardware design packages using existing technology used within the company.
- Reviews, understands, and follows the design criteria outlined in the machine specification documents, including mechanical criteria that may affect the electrical and/or pneumatic design.
- Follows all Douglas electrical standards including engineering and assembly standards, national codes (NEC, NFPA79 and UL508A), and any other applicable standards and codes.
- Including the calculations for enclosure and raceway sizing, enclosure cooling, and machine utility requirements.
- Generates the Bill of Material and related documentation for all assigned projects.
- Including electrical schematics, pneumatics drawings, panel layout, cable routing, electrical brackets, cable/wire labels, phenolic tags, and machine floor plan information.
- Maintains project schedules and completes assigned projects within allocated hours.
- Travels to customer sites to resolve machine installation and/or commissioning problems.
- Interacts in a professional manner with internal associates, external customers, and suppliers to support all assigned projects throughout their design, manufacture, build, validation, and commissioning phases.
- Identifies opportunities for cost reductions and quality improvements in equipment.
- Utilizes corporate processes
- Design and Development
- Verification and Validation
- Engineering Change Control
- Risk Assessment for all machine designs
- Douglas Improvement Projects
- Responsible for complying with all safety policies and procedures.
- Assists in the training of new employees.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong creativity and problem solving skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- High proficiency in the use of personal computers and related software.
- Computer Aided Design/Drafting (CAD) experience (SolidWorks preferred).
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Experience in design of packaging equipment preferred.
Caribou Coffee Is Now Hiring For All Positions!
Caribou Coffee is more than just a cup of coffee. It’s the team member who creates a Bright Spot in our guest’s day by remembering their order (moose it, extra whip!). It’s creating a place of community where we encourage team members to Be Yourself and Support One Other. It’s Serving with Love by offering the highest quality products (no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners found here!). It’s about being the best at what we do, we truly Make Fun Happen!
We are looking for new team members to join our team! You bring your best self, we’ll bring the coffee. We are looking to hire Team Members and Shift Leaders that are able to work morning shifts. (Early birds … we’re especially looking for you! Did we mention you earn a free drink for each shift worked?).
Whether you are looking for a seasonal job for extra holiday cash, a part-time position around school or a full-time career opportunity at a fun, growing company …. we have them all. We provide exceptional training, competitive pay, flexible benefits and great benefits. To review detailed job descriptions and apply to a location near you, please visit the link below or, simply, show up! We can’t wait to meet you.
Please apply online here:
Life is Short, Stay Awake for It!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!