Loxahatchee Job Description Sample
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
New! Thoracic Surgeon! Beautiful, Oceanfront Hospital!
DrCruiter has been retained by a Prestigious, National, Behavioral Health System in search of a Board Certified Thoracic Surgeon to join an existing, THRIVING, hospital employed group of cardio-thoracic and vascular surgeons, in West Palm Beach, FL!
- The New thoracic surgeon would be dedicated to the prevention, early diagnosis, and treatment of diseases of the chest.
- Surgeon would provide surgical techniques and cancer therapies, with a major focus in lung and esophageal cancer, and better cancer staging.
Will treat the following diseases:
• Lung cancer
• Benign diseases and tumors of the lung
• Lung volume reduction surgery after major trauma or surgery
• Esophageal cancer
• Chest wall tumors
• Pleural diseases
HIGHLY Competitive Salary, Benefits and malpractice insurance offered.
This Company treats their Personnel 2nd to None!
You will have the ability to live by the ocean, work full-time with an excellent staff and have a great quality of life!
Please contact DrCruiter to learn more!
Visit www.DrCruiter. com for more information!
Unit Manager - RN
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
Leadership is an intangible quality, not easily defined. And yet your patients and staff recognize it in your patience, confidence, skill and compassion. Your positive impact, excellent clinical skills, experience, and natural talents have prepared you to step into a nurse leadership role at HCR ManorCare.
As an Unit Manager- RN, you will oversee the care management of a population of patients within an assigned area, unit or clinical function. The position conducts the nursing process, assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation under the scope of the State's Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure. The Unit Manager- RN coordinates resource utilization, timely and appropriate care interventions, and interdisciplinary communication to enhance patient and family satisfaction, adherence to center's clinical systems and regulatory compliance.
There's no better definition of career fulfillment than the experience of watching your patients get back to their daily routine. At HCR ManorCare, we want to make this a recurring part of your working life as an Unit Manager.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.493 - ManorCare Health Services- West Palm Beach, Florida
Two years experience as a RN with 1-year nursing supervisory experience.
Insurance Sales Agent
This opportunity is located in Port St. Lucie, FL.
A dynamic and growing organization is currently looking for licensed Insurance Sales Agents to work in our Insurance Services Division. In this position, you will handle both, inbound phone leads generated from television commercials, direct mail, and website traffic and outbound calls to potential prospects who have visited our Good2Go.com website or called in for a quote and have not yet purchased. You will not be required to cold call as these leads come to you. We provide you with all the resources, a comprehensive training, and techniques to allow you to reach your full potential within the automobile insurance industry. Compensation structure is a base salary of $25k annually plus commission and comes with full benefits. Annual compensation including base salary and commissions is $45k-$55k for average performers and even more for overachievers.
This is your opportunity to create your own future and begin a wildly successful sales career.
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
- You will receive industry-leading, paid training within our auto insurance division.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs-beginning on the 1st day of the month following 60 days of employment!
- 401k plans available!
- 9 paid Holidays and 13 Days PTO in the first year!
- Handle inbound phone leads by consulting with the consumer to identify the appropriate coverage's for his/her situation, explain and provide examples of how those coverages will work, collect all pertinent consumer data and bind new policies for consumers in 18 different states.
- Outbound calling to previously open website leads and open phone inquiries to acquire new business –this is a “hunter' role.
- Gathering data through actively listening to prospects and existing clients and then using consultative sales methods to provide a solution to the prospect's unique situation.
- Thinking creatively to provide out-of-box solutions to common objections (i.e. 'I don't have enough money to make the down payment today').
- Becoming a subject matter expert by acquiring ongoing marketplace intelligence by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilizing internal training resources.
- Building and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly sales quota.
We Hire Positive People with:
- An active 20-44 personal lines or Property/Casualty Insurance license
- A desire to build a career
- A proven record of providing outstanding success in a sales/customer services position
- The ability to solve complex issues
- Effective communication and listening skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, computer and typing skills
- A strong work ethic and reliability
- Strong ability to initiate, establish and nurture meaningful business to consumer relationships over the phone
- Upbeat and positive demeanor
- Ability to maintain a high level of activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Flexible with ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, the Internet, and Basic Math Skills
Preferred (but not required) Skills and
- We seek success-minded and driven individuals. Your history is not as important as the attitude, ability, and performance you bring with you to the table.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working on a performance-based compensation structure
- com or other CRM experience is a plus
- Bilingual - Spanish/English a plus
- Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 / year
Restaurant General Manager
QSR – Industry Leader
Do you want to be part of an expanding company and concept? Our growing network of restaurants creates viable spaces for candidates to assume careers. If you are searching for a place to grow your Restaurant Manager career, apply right away and grow with us! Apply Today! If you are a Professional Restaurant Manager who is looking for an opportunity to show your leadership skills in a company with unlimited growth potential, Apply Immediately to become the Restaurant Manager.
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
The role of the Restaurant Manager is to follow up on the delivery of our service and product standards to each and every guest. The Restaurant Manager must have the intellect to learn and apply the skills necessary through, communication, training, development and delivery of expected financial results. This person is responsible for assessing Associate performance and identifying opportunities to coach for improvement. For those interested in Career Development, the Restaurant Manager position is a stepping stone on the path to general manager and beyond!
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Unlimited growth potential
- Fun Upbeat Environment
- The Restaurant Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Honesty, integrity, and a passion for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Restaurant Manager should possess
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Restaurant Manager.
- The Restaurant Manager must be passionate in developing and mentoring others within the operation
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a Restaurant Manager is a must for this position
Apply Now – Restaurant Manager located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
Mobile Office Maintenance Technician (Service Tech 2)
Do you hate being on-call?
Well --- we've got some great news for you!! Acton Mobile has a full-time opening for an experience Maintenance Technician!
With a fleet of over 20,000 units and a branch network of 37 locations across 24 states, Acton Mobile provides modular units to the construction, commercial, education, healthcare and government markets. We provide competitive wages & an excellent benefits program.
- Paid Time Off - 18 days in your first year!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life & Disability Insurance Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate Program
- Identity Theft Shield Benefit
- Uses carpentry, plumbing, and electrical skills to prepare mobile offices for delivery by making the appropriate modifications and repairs.
- Travels to customer job sites to complete on-site repairs as needed.
- Ensures mobile offices are the highest possible quality before delivery.
- Manages resources to achieve budgeted goals.
- Complies with safety requirements to ensure a Safe Work environment.
- Must have strong working knowledge and experience with carpentry, electrical work, plumbing, HVAC and flooring.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Superior Customer Service.
- Good driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- EPA Universal preferred (not required).
- My boss is awesome! Love the atmosphere and enjoy working for someone who respects and values my opinions, and cares about me as a person
- Acton has done an amazing job of taking care of their employees and making sure they feel valued and supported. My time with Acton has been first class and this company has lived up to my hopes and expectations
- I enjoy working at Acton and sense that everyone is very committed to the company and each other.
- 97% of Acton employees say that they would recommend a friend, family member or acquaintance as a good place to work!
Outside Sales/Territory Sales - Established Route, Full Training
Imagine your day in a mobile tool store, on a protected local route, selling one the most recognizable tool brands in the world. No cold calls, 325 customers, full training. Apply Now!
An "A" rated charter school in Royal Palm Beach is looking for an interim Elementary Math Teacher starting end of February to the end of the school year. All applicants must be certified. Please email your resume to or fax resume to for consideration.
Retail Customer Service Assistant
Summit Retail is actively seeking a motivated Entry Level Retail Customer Service Assistant to work on ground breaking campaigns with an advertising and marketing firm in the local region. This innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Their goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price.
As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, this firm continues to set the standard for excellence in customer acquisition and establishing a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services to some of the largest retailers in the world, this firm continues to increase the market shares of clients through proven sales and marketing strategies.
The Entry Level Associate duties include:
- Brand Representative
- Event Coordination
- Team Lead
- Public Relations
- Event Management
- Event Planning
- Customer service
· Strong desire to work within the retail / sales / marketing / beauty fields
· One-year experience working in the beauty, sales, or retail industries
· Reliable transportation to travel up to 40 miles to our retail partners and transport sales promotional items, displays, signage
· Ability to punctually and reliably work retail hours and holidays (40-hour workweek; Thursday through Sunday!)
· Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
· Strong desire to succeed
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time in a retail store
· Ability to talent scout new associates in the local area
· Ability to mentor and train entry level associates
Benefits of working for Summit Retail:
· Comprehensive paid guided sales training
· Competitive compensation model with guaranteed hourly advance rate with the opportunity to earn additional commission
· Career growth at your pace with the opportunity for advancement
· Territory based within a 40-mile radius
· Medical, dental, 401k and other voluntary insurances for eligible full-time employees
· Referral program
Summit Retail Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any qualified applicant on the basis of a protected characteristic unless a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Applicants who receive an offer will be required to undergo a drug test as a condition of their employment.
Advertising Account Executives
NEED SOME FAST CASH? WRITE A DEAL TODAY AND GET PAID UP TO $748 BY DINNER TONIGHT!
SenText Solutions Service
Join a leader in text message marketing. SenText Solutions provides a text message marketing service that enables local merchants the ability to instantly send a single text message to all their existing customers and within a moments’ notice every customer knows about the merchant’s promotions, announcements, sales, events, special hours, contests, etc.
Merchants Want Our Service
Only 2% of our merchants leave us each month.
Customers Want To Hear From Their Local Merchants
Only 1.6% of our merchant’s customers opt- out each month.
The Power Of Text Messaging
- 100% of all cell phones can receive text messages
- Only 50% of cell phones can receive emails
- 98% of all text messages are read in minutes
- Text message marketing is a permission based service- customers want to receive the messages
- It costs 6 times more to get a new customer than to keep an existing customer
UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
$50,000 - $125,000 your FIRST year!
We have a unique and very lucrative career opportunity for proven outside professionals. With SenText Solutions, you’ll earn immediate commission income while simultaneously building a 100% Lifetime Vested Residual income!
- Make up to $50 monthly residual on each merchant!
- Make up to $400 Commission on every sale!
- Realistically sell 1 deal per day!
- Receive 100% Lifetime Vested Residuals beginning IMMEDIATELY!
- Residuals and Commissions paid DAILY!
- We provide all training, sales tools and sales support
- Management opportunities available
Lifetime Vested Residual Income Potential
- By the 12th month make $6,000 to $10,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 24th month make $10,000 to $17,000 per month in residuals!
- By the 36th month make $14,000 to $23,000 per month in residuals!
APPLY TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!