Lubrication Servicer Job Description Sample
Mobile Equipment Servicer
Commercial Loan Servicer - The Woodlands
Lubrication Maint Tech
Real Estate Loan Servicer
CBP Aircraft Servicer Laredo
Exception Items Servicer
At Emprise Bank, everything we do is focused on empowering the neighborhoods, businesses, and people in our communities to thrive. We proudly work to provide extraordinary customer service and products to help our customers achieve their goals.
We are currently seeking an Exception Item Servicer to join our team in Wichita, Kansas. This role is an integral part of Emprise Bank’s Operations department by handling exception item processing, assisting with account maintenance, report analysis, and process administration.
A successful candidate will have:
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exemplary customer service experience
- Confident and articulate communication skills
- Effectively build and maintain relationships with Emprise associates, customers, vendors, and other banking institutions
- An understanding of and commitment to our values
- Attitude and aptitude to engage in continuous development
Essential functions of the role:
- Review daily queues and/or reports for non-posts, suspect stops, holds, suspect ACH, check fraud, bill pay, NSF items and charge backs
- Perform audits of inbound and outbound documents to ensure compliance with regulations and procedures
- Ensure exception items are identified, documented, communicated, and cleared timely
- Research and resolve monthly account differences, authenticate signatures, identify potential fraud, and review and correct exceptions
- Reactivate inactive accounts, resolve positing errors, review Reg CC holds, ensure that service fees are accurately applied, close accounts, and complete charge off and documentation for deposit accounts
- Document standard operating procedures to ensure consistency in processes and review current processes for efficiency and effectiveness
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years of professional work experience required
- Proficiency with large server based applications and typical desktop software required
- Successfully pass a credit check required
- Previous bank experience preferred
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, Emprise offers professional growth, a rewarding and challenging environment, opportunities to be involved in our communities, and a culture of integrity, passion, and success. We also offer shift differential pay for bilingual candidates!
Emprise Bank employees will tell you:
“I am valued and appreciated.”
"I am trusted with responsibility."
"There is constant recognition for a job well done."
“I work reasonable hours that let me get home to my family every night.”
To learn more, please visit our website at www.emprisebank.com.
Emprise Bank is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran Employer/Member FDIC/Drug Free Workplace.
Exception Items Servicer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!