Luggage Repairer Job Description Sample
Luggage Handler - Porter **Twic Card ** West Palm **
TWIC CARD CARRIES ONLY
START IMMEDIATELY IF YOU QUALIFY.
Luggage Porter / Bag handler
- Handle Luggage: This is the main job of a luggage porter. They assist people in carrying their baggage at the airport or hotel, from carrying it to the terminal or front desk of a hotel lobby. This involves lifting heavy luggage. They mark every luggage with stickers and other markers for identification and they too can receive tips for their services from their customers.
- Customer Service: They too offer services to their customers who want to ask for any directions, luggage assistance, travel information, etc. Thus a luggage porter should know his place in order to provide customers with the right information that they need.
- 2 years Bellman / Porter experience preferred
- Able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must have own transportation.
- Ability to perform strenuous physical work for sustained periods in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to follow instructions; good physical condition
- Ability to understand and operate within safety rules
- Load and unload luggage and other materials for customer and airlines.
- Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements.
- 2 years Bellman / Porter experience preferred
- TWIC CARD CARRIES ONLY
- May be subject to pass a basic background check and drug test.
- Must have your own reliable transportation.
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the United States
Luggage Porter with TWIC Pay $10.00/h
Luggage Porter without TWIC $8.25/h
WE ARE INTERVIEWING ALL THIS WEEK.
DON'T WAIT, POSITIONS ARE FILLING UP FAST.
Associate Account Executive - Randa Luggage
* Writing and completing internal production orders to begin 'go to market' process of bringing product to stores
* Analyze retailer sales to identify important trends to drive incremental sales and find opportunities in the market place.
* Manage customer communications and resolve issues in partnership with Account Executive, Planning, Product Merchandising, and other key teams
* Research and create reports for management and team on a daily basis
* Understand and contribute to achieving internal goals and KPIs
* Support the Randa Luggage sales team
* Bachelor's Degree
* 2+ years of experience in merchandising, textile & apparel management, and/or marketing & sales
* Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships and a demonstrated track record of teamwork
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
* Strong analytical and workflow management skills and the ability to meet deadlines. Multi-tasking and attention to detail are critical for success.
* Highly skilled and practiced in both written and verbal communication and comfortable in presenting to both internal and external partner
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Randa Accessories: One company, the global leader in lifestyle accessories. Collaborating with 75 leading brands, we design, reinvent, manufacture, distribute, and market mens belts, wallets, neckwear, small leather goods, luggage, backpacks, business cases, slippers, jewelry, and gifts.
From our origins as a neckwear company over a century ago, Randa now provides fashion, lifestyle, luxury, and private branded products through retailers in all channels of distribution, worldwide.
Luggage Manual Encoder
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for an Luggage Mover.
Responsible for sorting luggage and preventing luggage jams on the baggage claim conveyor belts and in other locations. Also responsible for sweeping, dusting and vacuuming luggage storage room.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)JB.0.00.LN
Baggage Claim Handler
Motor Coach Luggage Loader
Job Description Job Summary
: Motorcoach Luggage Loaders is a full time position for Megabus Philadelphia location under the direct supervision of the Field Operation Manager. All Loaders are responsible for greeting and assisting Megabus customer politely and courteously. Luggage Loaders are required to assist guests with their luggage for both bordering and unboarding the motorcoach. Essential Functions: * Excellent customer service and communication
Make sure all company vehicles interior and lavatory free of trash.
Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
Assist the dispatcher with passengers request within reason.
Required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
Luggage Loaders with the least departures need to assist with other lines
Be prepared to work in extreme weather conditions and open door environment.
Availability to work days, nights, and weekends. * 40 hours a week flexible/ Evening/ Days and Weekends
* High School or equivalent
Valid Driver’s license or ID required
Report to work on time and prepared to work efficiently and effectively
Prepare mentally and physically to perform assign duties in a safe manner daily
Able to properly lift 50 pounds.
All employees are required to be in uniform and ware safety vest.
Motorcoach Luggage Loaders are require to execute on the following physical lifting, pulling, bending, twisting, stooping, reaching, stretching and working for long period standing or walking, climbing up and down steps.
Execute assigned duties without direct supervision
Maintain cooperative working relationships through the use of courtesy and respect with others
Contribute to a teamwork environment
All Megabus employees must stay compliance with Philadelphia rules and regulations.
Luggage Loaders do not take any financial transactions.
RecsiteCurrent Location: Camden, New Jersey
Job Type:* Permanent
Salary Desc:* compensation
Start Date:* Ongoing
Date Posted:* 2/15/2018 Sector: Luggage Loader, Operations
Uh-60 Helicopter Repairer
The UH-60 helicopter repairer is primarily responsible for the maintenance of the UH-60 Helicopters (also known as the “Black Hawk”). With hundreds of Army missions depending on these helicopters, they must ensure that all of them are safe and ready to fly.
- Remove and install aircraft subsystem assemblies such as engines, rotors, gearboxes, transmissions and mechanical flight controls
- Service and lubricate aircraft and subsystems
- Prepare aircraft for inspections and maintenance checks
- Assist in diagnosing/troubleshooting
Job training for an UH-60 helicopter repairer requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training, and 15 weeks of Advanced Individual Training with on-the-job instruction. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and in the field.
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
- Engine disassembly and repair
- Repair of aluminum, steel and fiberglass airframes/coverings
- Fix hydraulic, fuel and electrical systems
This position may qualify for a bonus.
Body Repairer A
Repairs damage to revenue bus bodies.
Example Of Duties
- Repairs damaged bodies and body parts of revenue buses using a variety of hand and power tools following blue prints, specifications, diagrams, and repair manuals
- Examines damage to vehicles and estimates cost of repairs
- Straightens body panels, bent frames, supporting structures and other parts damaged in accidents
- Removes damaged parts, including panels, and floors, using wrenches and cutting tools
- Bolts, rivets, and welds replacement parts in position
- Files, grinds, and sands repaired surfaces, including bondo patches
- Removes upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic systems, window and seat assemblies and trim to allow access to damaged body structure
- Adjusts headlights, aligns frames and suspensions after repair of body
- Contributes to ensuring that the EEO policies and programs of Metro are carried out
Positions in this job classification are considered safety sensitive and subject to drug and alcohol testing, including random testing, under Federal Transportation Administration(FTA) drug and alcohol regulations.
Requirements For Employment
- Two years of journey-level experience performing repair of heavy vehicle or automotive bodies and related parts and structures AND Completion of a 2 year program from accredited school in auto/truck body repair OR
- Four years of journey-level experience performing repair of heavy vehicle or automotive bodies and related parts and structures
- Experience repairing buses and related parts and structures desirable
- Valid California Class C driver's license
- Must possess required standard tools of the specified trade
- Must comply with all California Occupational Safety and Health Administration (Cal/OSHA) regulations and utilize approved safety equipment and personal protective gear including, but not limited to, respirators, eye and hearing protecive devices (HPD), if and when required
- Positions in this classification are considered safety sensitive under Federal Transit Administration (FTA) drug and alcohol regulations
- Theories, principles, and practices in the repair of revenue bus bodies, frames, and structural parts
- Operations of various hand and power tools and equipment, including wrenches, cutting torches, welding equipment, hydraulic jacks and sanders
- Power equipment operations and safety
- Shop mathematics
- Vehicle operations and safety
- Repair revenue bus bodies, frames and structural parts
- Read, understand, and apply blueprints, diagrams and specifications
- Assess cost of repairs
- Safely operate Metro vehicles
- Safely operate a variety of hand and power tools and equipment
- Communicate effectively with others
- Follow verbal and written instructions
- Lift and move objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Travel to offsite locations within a reasonable timeframe
- Read, write, speak, and understand English
Applicants who best meet job-related qualifications will be invited to participate in the examination process that may consist of any combination of written, performance, or oral appraisal to further evaluate job-related experience, knowledge, skills and abilities.
To apply, visit Metro's website at and complete an online Employment Application.
Computers are available to complete online Employment Applications at the following Metro location:
METRO Headquarters, Employment Office
One Gateway Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Telephone: or persons with hearing or speech impairments can use California Relay Service 711 to contact Metro.
All completed online Employment Applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the closing date. (pk)
*Open to the public and all Metro employees
This job bulletin is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Employees may be required to perform other related job duties.
Automotive Body Repairer / Automotive Mechanic / Fabricator
- Reviews damage reports, prepares or reviews repair cost estimates, and plans work to be performed.
- Sands body areas to be painted and covers bumpers, windows, and trim with masking tape or paper to protect them from the paint.
- Fits and welds replacement parts into place, using wrenches and welding equipment, and grinds down welds to smooth them, using power grinders and other tools.
- Primes and paints repaired surfaces, using paint spray guns and motorized sanders.
- Removes damaged sections of vehicles using metal-cutting guns, air grinders and wrenches, and installs replacement parts using wrenches or welding equipment.
- Chains or clamps frames and sections to alignment machines that use hydraulic pressure to align damaged components.
- Fills small dents that cannot be worked out with plastic or solder.
- Files, grinds, sands and smooths filled or repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools.
- Removes upholstery, accessories, electrical window and seat operating equipment, and trims to gain access to vehicle bodies and fenders.
- Positions dolly blocks against surfaces of dented areas and beats opposite surfaces to remove dents, using hammers.
- Mixes polyester resins and hardeners to be used in restoring damaged areas.
- Adjusts or aligns headlights, wheels, and brake systems.
- Removes small pits and dimples in body metal using pick hammers and punches.
- Fits and secures windows, vinyl roofs, and metal trim to vehicle bodies, using caulking guns, adhesive brushes, and mallets.
- Removes damaged panels and identifies the family and properties of the plastic used on a vehicle.
- Cleans work areas, using air hoses, to remove damaged material and discarded fiberglass strips used in repair procedures.
- Performs a full range of skilled automotive repair work, such as minor tune-ups, electrical system servicing, and engine overhauls.
- Inspects automotive equipment to determine the corrective action necessary.
- Repairs automotive equipment.
- Estimates the cost of automotive repairs.
- Instructs operators in the proper operation and servicing of their equipment.
- Operates and maintains automotive shop equipment.
- Performs minor welding and brazing work.
- Keeps records and creates reports pertaining to repairs performed.
- Determines project requirements, including scope, assembly sequences, and required methods and materials, according to blueprints, drawings, and written or verbal instructions.
- Lays out, measures, and marks dimensions and reference lines on material, according to drawings or templates, using calculators, scribes, dividers, squares, and rulers.
- Sets up and operates fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, grinders, and drill presses, to bend, cut, form, punch, drill, or otherwise form and assemble metal components.
- Lays out and examines metal stock or workpieces to be processed to ensure that specifications are met.
- Preheats workpieces to make them malleable, using hand torches or furnaces.
- Fastens seams or joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, or bonds to assemble components into products or to repair sheet metal items.
- Installs assemblies, such as flashing, pipes, tubes, heating and air conditioning ducts, furnace casings, rain gutters, or downspouts in supportive frameworks.
- Converts blueprints into shop drawings to be followed in the construction or assembly of sheet metal products.
- Fabricates or alters parts at construction sites, using shears, hammers, punches, or drills.
- Selects gauges or types of metal or nonmetallic material, according to product specifications.
- Maneuvers completed units into position for installation, and anchor the units.
- Transports prefabricated parts to construction sites for assembly and installation.
- Drills and punches holes in metal, for screws, bolts, and rivets.
- Maintains equipment, making repairs or modifications when necessary.
- Trims, files, grinds, deburrs, buffs, or smoothens surfaces, seams, or joints of assembled parts, using hand tools or portable power tools.
- Finishes parts, using hacksaws or hand, rotary, or squaring shears.
- Shapes metal material over anvils, blocks, or other forms, using hand tools.
Maintenance Repairer 1
Overview The maintenance and repair individual is responsible for repairing and troubleshooting mechanical problems with the manufacturing machines. This may include, but not be limited to replacing parts and/or motors on these machines. The majority of the lifting can be done using a lift, but there are situations where an individual may manually be required to do some lifting. It is estimated that some of the motors may weigh upwards of 75 lbs. and these may be handled by hand. Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
Disassembles, partially or completely, machines or parts to replace or repair defective parts, finds a faulty circuit, ect. Gets equipment back into operation. Makes necessary adjustments to ensure proper operation of equipment, both single and three phase electrical motors, wiring, fuses, circuit breakers, coils, switches, and motor control starters, overload protection. Replace heat control equipment and thermocouple. Measures, cuts, bends, threads, and installs conduits through which wires are run to outlets, panels, and boxes. Adjusts controls and instruments. Constructs or otherwise fabricates parts pieces of equipment using the lathe, milling machine, welding equipment, and other available equipment. Assists in installation of new equipment.
Follows blueprints, lubrication charts, specifications and works with inspectors, engineers, and technicians
Carries out all work necessary to ensure smooth and continuous and operation of all production and related equipment and machinery.
Performs all jobs in a safe, orderly, and clean manner
Uses safety equipment at all times and performs general housekeeping of maintenance shop
Has knowledge of handling and disposal of hazardous waste material
Performs general shut-down and start-up of equipment during plant shutdown
Engages in Research and Development activities as required, either in direct support or direct supervision
Building Repairer A
Overview To assist with Building and Grounds within the Maintenance Department. EEO/AA Information Smithfield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law. Responsibilities
Performs all types of building repairs masonry Tuckpointing, Concrete and finishing, Epoxy flooring. Also preferred, carpentry, roofing installation, shoring, painting, sewers, snow removal, and any other assigned jobs involving building and grounds repairs.
Demonstrates thorough skills in maintenance renovation and constructions of all types.
Analyzes and plans work.
Demonstrates knowledge of wood structure of old buildings of old buildings.
Safely operates maintenance and construction tools.
Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications SAFETY TRAINING REQUIRED TO BECOME COMPETENT IN THE FOLLOWING:
Lock/Tag/Try authorized, Cut/Weld/Hot Work, PIT, PPE, elevator Physical Demands Must be able to lift up to 100 Ibs. Work Environment Work in all inside and outside conditions. SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
Safety helmet, safety boots, eye protection, hearing protection, face protection, hand protection TOOLS & EQUIPMENT: Basic hand tools, hand carpentry, roofing, painting, etc. skills. Refer this job to a friend Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later. Connect With Us! Not ready to apply?for general consideration. ID2017-7274 Job LocationsUS-WI-Cudahy CategoryEngineering/Maintenance TypeFull-Time FLSA StatusHourly Shift1st Shift
Shop Tech - Trailer Repairer
The nation's largest trailer dealer. We offer nothing but the best when it comes to trailers and parts.
We are your one-stop shop for all your trailer needs. Trailers built to give you every advantage. Carrying our large inventory of horse trailers, stock trailers and all other kinds of trailers will help you deliver the goods when the job is on the line.
Experience would include electrical wiring, changing wheels, packing bearings and welding. Driving a tractor and a forklift is a must. Customer skills would be very good to have when they come to pick up the repaired trailer.
Must be at least 18 years of age and able to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally. Benefits to start after 60 days on the job. You will be supporting the sales and services of our trailers.
Under the direction of the store manager, the service technicians perform hookup, service, repair and accessory installation on new/used trailers and tow vehicles. Welding experience preferred. The ability to safely operate a tractor/bush hog and forklift is required.
Must be familiar with trailer wiring and able to service trailer brakes and axle bearings. Must be able to perform axle and spring swaps on axles rated up to and including dual tandem 12Ks. Brake controller installation experience a plus.
Other responsibilities include in-stacking/assembling/prepping new trailer stock promptly when received and keeping the yard organized and mowed. We need someone with mechanical ability, attention to detail, reliable and able to communicate with our customers.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!