Lumite Injector Job Description Sample
Esthetic Nurse Injector / Rn/Pa/Np
- Administer injectable treatments for facial wrinkles and volumizing using dermal fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, Voluma, Botox, Dysport, and other well known products too.
- Provide the highest level of client satisfaction by listening and understanding clients needs and wants.
- Give the highest quality service and follow protocols all the time.
- Ensure safety of clients at all times when performing treatments.
- Polished and professional appearance.
- Report any adverse reactions to manager.
- Provide answers to pre-treatment and post-treatment questions.
- Administering injectable treatments for facial wrinkles and volumizing using dermal fillers such as Restylane, Juvederm, Voluma, Botox, Dysport, and other well known products too.
- Accurate charting and clinical documentation of each and every client that you see.
- Perform any additional duties as assigned from time to time.
- Sales ability
- Maintain Current State License.
- Prior RN / NP / PA in the Aesthetic field. MUST HAVE PRIOR COSMETIC INJECTABLE EXPERIENCE.
- Drama-Free Team Player who loves helping people.
- Friendly and capable of communicating with respect to both clients and staff.
- Capable of cross selling other procedures and working synergistically with other providers.
- Proficient with a wide range of injectables.
- Must be a self-starter and independent clinical aesthetic thinker.
- Need to be able to work on your own, without any direct supervision.
- Knowledgeable of various medspa services and skin care.
- Solutions oriented and can bring value a fast growing business.
- Must maintain Continued Education and stay up-to-date on new products & services.
- Monday, Friday and Saturday hours.
For the finest Holistic Medicine in Michigan, visit Cutler Integrative Medicine. We are a premier integrative health and wellness center dedicated to providing personalized naturopathic healthcare, education, and support.
Aesthetic Nurse Injector
Quintessa is coming to Madison! Follow the application instructions below to be considered to become part of our team, we are accepting submissions through February 1st, 2018.
We're ready to grow and you can help! Quintessa Aesthetic Centers is looking for Registered Nurses and/or Licensed Practical Nurses.
We have a position open for an Injector Nurse! This position is for our Madison, Wisconsin locations.
The nurse is responsible for administering cosmetic care that requires the use of injectable products. The nurse performs an analysis of the area in order to determine the efficacy of a procedure. The nurse will then pre treat the area, begin treatment, explain proper post-care and recommended follow-up treatments. The nurse may need to consult with the physician prior to treatment.
- Must have 2 years experience injecting FDA approved neurotoxins and filler product.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills. Must possess a highly professional, polish personal image and work well with a team of highly trained professionals.
- Assures all medical equipment is properly cleaned, maintained and in working order.
- The ability to choose the appropriate product (skincare/injectables).
- May assist physician as needed.
- Participates in continuing education in order to keep skills at the highest level possible.
- Registered Nurse and/or Licensed Practical Nurse licensed in the State of Wisconsin for Nursing.
- Must possess good physical, mental, and emotional health.
- Requires the ability to work independently and make independent clinical interpretations and decisions.
- Must be organized, have exceptional communication skills, sales ability-- as a team player who is focused on the overall success of the practice.
Compensation package reflects our healthy appreciation for balance in life and offers incentives for the results we achieve as a team.
If you're ready for a new, exciting career
If you have the drive and passion to succeed
To receive follow up information on how to officially apply for this position, please send an email including your name, phone number, and preferred method of communication to: email@example.com with the subject line “Aesthetic Nurse Injector 2018”.
Aesthetic Injector Specialist Nurse Practitioner
Introduction Soho-Wellness and Med Spa, based in South Tampa Florida, is a family run Med Spa, offering non-surgical cosmetic procedures, HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy), IV Nutrition Therapy, business and life coaching services, energy work, hypnosis and hypnotherapy, massage, infrared sauna, nails and skin treatments. A full range of services for the Mind, Body and Skin. Position We are looking for an Aesthetic Injector Specialist Nurse Practitioner (NP). The ideal candidate will have a passion and commitment to the industry, be a confident decision maker, team oriented, have high integrity, preferably you are confortable with sales techniques yet not an over-seller.
• We are hiring a full-time, experienced Cosmetic Injector at our fast-paced, growing practice in Sugar Land. This position is focused on outstanding patient care and support for the physician while fulfilling administrative roles as needed. The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Current Texas certification or licensing
• Previous experience in an aesthetics practice
• Experience with Electronic Medical Records
• Desire to care for patients in an continually evolving and growth-oriented environment.
• Passion for excellence.
• Advanced Injector with Botox/ fillers/ lasers/ Coolsculpting/ Ultherapy,etc
• Organization and promptness
• Positive attitude
• Additional qualities to succeed in this role are: professionalism, positive attitude, ability to be a team player and motivator, excellent oral and written communication skills, multi-tasking, time management, and the ability to be a leader and self-starter.
• Benefits include: health insurance, paid vacation and paid holidays
Nurse Practitioner - Cosmetic Injector
Established Medical Spa in prestigious area of Long Island is looking for an experienced RN, NP or PA.
Candidate must :
1. Have at least one year experience injecting fillers and Botox in a medical setting.
2. Be flexible and available to work some weekends.
3. Must be personable and have excellent costumer service skills.
4. Must present a current N.Y. State nurse license.
RN Medical Esthetics Injector
We are looking for dedicated strong Medical Aesthetics Registered Nurse with great customer service and experience in administering Botox, Dermal Fillers and Lasers
Administer medicinal treatments such as: Botox, Dysport, Dermal Fillers, laser, Coolsculpting, Medical Peels, Kybella, Sculptra, Vitamin shots.
Teach patients how to care for their skin and be able to sell patients on various skin care lines such as but not limited to: Obagi Medical Skin Care, Rhonda Allison, Jan Marini, and other skin care lines.
Ability to make patient have trust and comfort with the Company and Injector and knows how to build a lasting clientele for the Med Spa
Ability to have a high client retention and pre-book percentage
Sell treatment packages, upgrade patients to have other treatments and cross promote across other departments.
Ability to conduct a full consultation with each patient and up grade and have a high average ticket per patient
Attend all department meetings and trainingsRequirements
Preference will be given to Medical Injectors that have proven advanced Medical Aesthetics training, proven ability to meet monthly sales goal, great customer service and satisfaction. Understands and has proven track record of customer retention and customer satisfaction.
Preference will be given to RN's that are laser certified and has at least one year of experience.
• Competitive rate of pay of hourly or commission and retail sales commission
• Full Benefits for full time employees after 90 days of employment: Medical (currently with United Healthcare), Aetna Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and long term disability & retirement plan.
• Great Employee discounts
• Opportunity to be a model and receive treatments at Director's discretion
Only those who meet the qualifications for this position is to apply for this position. Please do not call the spa, instead email your resume.
Jeanie Fabre/ Spa Director
Suddenly Slimmer Day and Med Spa
3313 E. Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018
salary:$9.50 - $11 per hour
date posted:Wednesday, February 7, 2018
description Inject wax into a tube Skills required: -longevity -standing for long period on your feet
Previous manufacturer experience
Attention to Detail
Very handy person
- Previous Arts and craft skills Working hours: All Shifts
If you are interested in attending, we ask that you please make sure you have applied on our website at www.randstadusa.com, by filling out the online profile, and then apply directly to this posting. Opened house interviews are held every Tuesday & Thursday 9:00AM. You must be in the office by 9:15am to be interviewed. Please bring with you two forms of ID and a copy of your updated resume. Our address is: 9720 Princess Palm Ave #144 Tampa, FL 33619 If you are selected to move forward in being considered for our openings, you will need to be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screening. Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Wax Injector (2Nd Shift)
Job Description: Hours
11:00 pm Wax Injector – This position the successful candidate will perform duties related to the setup and operation of 38/50 ton wax injection machines for production of a variety of wax patterns. Duties will include setting up, core prep, reforming and the operation of one of the largest floor wax injection molding machine for production for a variety of patterns.
BASIC JOB FUNCTIONS: Perform all required duties relating to setting up and operating the 38/50 ton wax injection machine for production of a variety of patterns. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Must be
Head Of Region Nafta Product Line Injector
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories.
Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio.
There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Auto req ID 74599BR
Head of Region NAFTA Product Line Injector
Newport News, VA
The purpose of this position is to drive profitable and sustainable growth in the region for the Product Line Injector. ▪Drives Product Line (PL) Injector NAFTA market profitable growth as measured by PL I sales, NBA for NA customers, and market share growth. ▪ Creates and maintains network and trustfull relationship with customers and partners in order to be able to act during important negotiation, acquisition or crisis. ▪ Works with subsegment leads and customer centers in developing and executing region specific battle plan, technical strategy, and optimum pricing. ▪ Represents PL INJ at customer during system quotations. ▪ Defines and implements the PL regional strategy and link to PL global strategy and target setting. ▪ Contributes as a member of the management team to business strategy, operational goal setting, budgeting to reach business objectives and expectations ▪ Supports global product strategy:
Identifies NAFTA market trends and requirements to be prioritized and included in future global products. ▪ Responsibility and supervision of PL INJ key business performance data and business process. Responsible to achieve regional product line profitability targets (spending, implementation of savings, price changes in case of customer induced changes incl. volume changes, project and overall regional budget fulfillment) ▪ Develops and implements actions and plans to meet the PL INJ NAFTA regional operational targets, strategic goals and customer/market requirements (e.g. customer relationship, quotations, system/product development, project reviews, process management, lean manufacturing, low cost engineering, audits, purchasing, sales, product quality, claim management ...) ▪ Ensures the right team is in the right roles, develops key players in alignment with future needs ▪ Oversee operational performance ensuring targeting and continuously improving levels of quality and delivery Represents PL I within NAFTA ES team. Maintain appropriate reporting and communications.
Job Requirements Required Experience: Education: Bachelor's degree required Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in leading teams and /or account management Leadership Experience:
Strong initiative and drive for results. Collaborative leader. Automotive customer and market knowledge Powertrain industry experience Strong background in program management, R&D, and sales Advanced knowledge:
Automotive Industry Strategy methodology Business Planning Entrepreneurship Local Marked Knowledge Project and Process Management Expert knowledge: Presentation skills in international Environment Customer Knowledge NAFTA Negotiation Skills in international Environment Preferred Experience: Bachelor's degree in Engineering Master's degree 15 years of professional experience in leading teams and /or account management International experience
EEO Statement EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply.
If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to North.America.Recruiting@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000.
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Aluminum Wax Injector - Swings
· Assembles and disassembles wax pattern dies. · Operates wax injection presses. · Pulls wax patterns from wax tools. · Performs leach out process by placing wax patterns in citric acid tank as needed. · Runs soluble press. · Assists wax setup with the lifting of heavy wax assemblies. · Uses hoist to lift heavier tooling. · Cleans and inspects wax patterns after injection of part. · Uses basic measurement tools to verify base and pattern accuracy. · Maintains lot integrity. · Ensures paperwork is properly done. · Helps other areas as needed.
Minimum Job Requirements: · Able to work in a production environment. · Able to read and comprehend English. · Able to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with tens and 100s. · Able to lift and carry up to 25 lbs. occasionally. · Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently. · Able to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. · Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Able to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. · Near vision requirement is Jaeger J1 in on eye, at no less than 12 inches; or equivalent, or Jaeger J2 in one eye, at no less than 16 inches. Corrected or uncorrected. · Able to complete GSC Wax Injection certifications required in grade system. · Able to communicate effectively with co-workers. · Willing to work overtime. · Complies with company and departmental policies and procedures, including company’s attendance policy. · Able to meet individual productivity requirements. · Able to meet internal quality requirements.
Desired Competencies: · High school diploma or GED Normal Working Conditions · Works under indirect supervision following established practices and clear-cut policies in the performance of the majority of duties. Makes decisions when general instructions, established methods and clearly defined precedents indicate action to be taken, but refers unusual problems to superiors. · Environmental conditions encountered occasionally include wet or humid conditions-non-weather, working near moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles. · Occasional walking, reaching above shoulder level, climbing, balancing, stooping or squatting, and talking required. · Frequent hearing required. · Continuous standing, using hands to handle or feel, reaching below shoulder level, and pushing or pulling required. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills. PCC Structurals is committed to a diverse workforce. As Equal Opportunity Employer, VEVRAA Federal Contractor, affirmative action employer we provide equal opportunity to all persons, regardless of race, religion, age, gender, disability, status as a protected veteran, national origin, color, or any other classification in accordance with federal, state, and local statutes, regulations and ordinances "Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran Status/VEVRAA Federal Contractor". Veterans are encouraged to self-identify as PCC Structurals desires to provide protected veterans priority referrals for open positions.
PCC Structurals complies with all laws and regulations associated with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA). In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 503-652-3512 for assistance. PCC Structurals is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor committed to providing priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. Veterans are encouraged to self-identify as desires to provide protected veterans priority referrals for open positions.
PCC Structurals complies with all laws and regulations associated with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA). If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please visit www.eeoc.gov Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID: 17010
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!