Lummi Island Job Description Sample
Marketing Project Coordinator
This is an entry-level marketing position that will champion work across many lines of business at Faithlife. The work will vary from tactical tasks, such as updating a website or building a landing page from a template, to the coordination of marketing programs, and the execution of primarily digital marketing communication.
This person is responsible for ensuring marketing programs are delivered on time and on budget against the marketing strategies developed throughout the company. They will ensure clear communication with all stakeholders so they understand the status and scope of each project, and what the next steps are. Furthermore, it is their responsibility to coordinate and communicate between various parts of the company involved with each project.
Direct Reporting to: Campaign Manager
- Responsible successful implementation and management of end-to-end marketing projects.
- Evaluates the strategy of each program and identifies and suggests areas for improvement.
- Ensures stakeholders understand project milestones and how (at any given time) the team is executing against plan, identifying any areas for optimization or additional messaging opportunities.
- Keep marketing calendars, briefs, contact strategies, etc. updated and available in Faithlife’s project management systems.
- Project manages both planned campaigns of all sizes and tight-turnaround projects that capitalize on unplanned opportunities.
- Takes direction from the team manager with regards to marketing projects, workload, and identifying ways to improve skill set. Work with ‘requesters’ to fully understand the scope of each program, appropriate level of resources, and appropriate schedule for all projects.
- Responds timely to marketing requests, acting as consultant to identify appropriate marketing solution for the business challenge.
- Gathers input information including business challenge, current landscape, outcome/end goal, budget, discount codes, customer pain points and timing.
- Sets clear expectations with stakeholders regarding timing, resources and budgets.
- Understands specifics of product details to ensure all work provides clear, accurate and compliant information.
- Work with marketing team lead, and line of business owner to ensure work is delivered on appropriate schedule and through appropriate channels.
- Responsible for establishing project work schedule in JIRA and maintaining the schedule. Maps key milestones to ensure key stakeholders remain on track.
- Responsible for reviewing input from all stakeholders, negotiating to arrive at appropriate feedback and final approvals.
- Lead internal project status meetings and ongoing project schedule updates.
- Work with Faithlife’s internal design and communication teams to ensure all collateral is available in proper formats and through proper channels for sales, customer service and marketing teams.
- Responsible for building responsive landing pages for projects from templates using basic HTML & CSS.
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Be proficient using a wide variety of marketing tools like Google Analytics, email automation tools, Google Docs, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of HTML and CSS
To be a proper fit in the Faithlife Marketing department you must:
- Be a strong writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
- Have a relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations
Refrigeration And Appliance Repair Service Technician
Sign-on Bonus May Apply to Applicants!
Join the Sears Home Services team as a Refrigeration and Appliance Repair Technician!
Refrigeration Repair (EPA Universal Certification Required)
Sears Home Service, the home solutions division of Sears Holdings Corporation, is the nation's largest product repair service provider, providing more than 52 million solutions for homeowners annually.
We are looking for an experienced In-Home Service Technician with a great attitude and the ability to help customers with their appliance repairs. As a Service Technician, you will have the opportunity to repair Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposers, Refrigeration Appliances and other home appliances in the customers’ homes.
We provide competitive pay and ongoing training in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented setting. In the Service Technician role, you will enjoy working independently as a representative of a leading retailer and in-home service provider. We offer company-paid life insurance, vacation time, paid national holidays, medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We provide our Service Technicians with the following:
- Service van
- Specialized tools
- Laptop computer
- Home dispatched (most locations)
- Industry training
- Various incentive plans
- Growth opportunities
- Refrigeration position requires EPA Universal Certification
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least 1 – 2 years of appliance repair experience, preferred
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
- Must complete all technician training elements within required time frames
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
DeWaard & Bode, Whatcom, Skagit and the Island counties largest appliance retailer is hiring! Our growing business is actively seeking a full-time Appliance Technician to expand our Service Department. With increasing demand, we have a need for qualified, skilled technicians to support our customers!
- Looking for a company to grow with? WE OFFER COMPETITIVE SALARY, MATCHING 401K PLANS, GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES, WA STATE CERTIFICATIONS, PAID TRAINING and so much more.
- Out of the area (city, state)? If you are a current certified appliance technician [WA State 07(d) license] WE WILL HELP PAY FOR YOUR MOVING EXPENSES!
- Looking for the right incentive? WE OFFER UP TO A $1000 SIGNING BONUS! (Max bonus qualifications apply)
The major appliance industry has been rapidly evolving to be on the forefront of leading technology and design. While the appliance technician still works hands-on with machines, they must be technologically savvy and in tune with the digital age in addition to being mechanically inclined. As one of Washington's premier major appliance retailers, DeWaard & Bode employs the largest Service Technician team in Whatcom & Skagit counties that sets the standard in quality customer care, comprehensive parts & service solutions, and professionalism. Our technicians are working with innovative and progressive technology from brands like Whirlpool, LG, Samsung, GE, Bosch, Wolf, and many more highlighting the need for skilled professionals entering the trade.
Job responsibilities include (but not limited to): Identifying issues/problems with appliances, repairing appliances in customer's homes, interacting/communicating with customers in a professional manner, and keeping detailed and accurate logs. The typical day as an appliance technician will include working in the shop on repairs, parts/service, customization; driving locally in a company vehicle to customer's homes; diagnosing, reporting and repairing appliance issues; and interacting with customers to coordinate service appointments and resolve customer concerns.
Qualified candidates for this position are professional, have strong interpersonal communication skills, is mechanically inclined, is technologically inclined, has HVAC experience, electrical experience, or a registered WA State 07(d) license.
Apply today and jump start your new career with DeWaard & Bode!
Our company will train you in our fully functioning shop working on old and new appliances, enhancing technical skills, and preparing you for workplace scenarios.
Must be able to pass a drug test upon hire.
- Treats people with respect and keeps commitments
- Inspires the trust of others
- Works ethically and with integrity
- Upholds organizational values
- Conveys a positive image of the company in actions and behaviors
- Shows respect and sensitivity to cultural differences
- Promotes a harassment-free work environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required to Perform Essential Functions:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to lift and move heavy products
- Ability to operate basic tools and machinery
- Efficient independent worker
- Potential $1000 signing bonus for 07(d) certified candidates DOE & education
- Competitive salary + full benefits package
- Company Matching 401K Retirement Planning
- Paid Vacation
- Consistent, full-time (8hrsx5sdys) schedule, no Sundays!
- We will help you pay for moving expenses if out of area!
- In-House paid training for 07(d) License Certification for major home appliance repair
- Work for a reputable locally owned and operated company
- Friendly, professional, flexible work environment
CHS Northwest has an exciting opportunity in our Bellingham Country Store. We are looking for a Full Time Receiver to verify and maintain the accuracy of all incoming and outgoing inventory at the retail stores to improve the cooperative's efficiency and help achieve the cooperative's mission and goals. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as the ability to problem solve, prioritize and make sound decisions. Having a pleasant attitude, being helpful and customer focused is essential.
Maintain a safe and clean work environment at all times.
Verify all incoming freight off of receiving documents and packing slips as well as check freight against purchase orders. This includes freight from outside vendors as well as from the distribution center and other departments.
Hold freight from being sold until it has been received in accordance with proper procedures.
Report receiving or invoice discrepancies to the personnel responsible for the order as well as the central accounts payable clerk. Assist in resolving these discrepancies.
Verify all freight leaving the store as part of a store transfer.
Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts. Assist in preventing or handling these situations.
Examine returned merchandise; work with retail staff and vendors for credits if applicable.
Coordinate product transfers to minimize delays in shipment to other locations.
Work with inventory control clerk to maintain inventories and resolve variances where applicable.
Maintain positive, open communication with management, distribution center, accounts payable clerks and retail store staff.
Participate in monthly staff meeting and communicate information and issues on vendors, receiving and invoicing.
Communicate inventory and vendor concerns/information to management.
Promptly assess and respond to customer inquiries and complaints and direct customers to the proper personnel when necessary.
Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
High school diploma or GED
Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 75 pounds or utilize team lifts when necessary
Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Ability to operate warehouse/stockroom equipment as needed.
Farm background or knowledge
Outside Sales Representative Elavon Merchant Services - Bellingham
About Elavon - https://www.elavon.com/index.html
Our customers want to expand their business opportunities. We help them get there.
From e-commerce to mobile wallets and chip card acceptance, Elavon helps businesses, small and large, accept all payment types – and reap the benefits at the end of the day. Whether they need a simple or sophisticated payment solution, we've got them covered.
For 25 years, we've helped more than one million customers around the world grow their business through payments. Our flexible, secure and innovative payment solutions help businesses attract and keep customers, develop partner relationships, process payments and simplify operations.
Here's a little bit more about our breadth and expertise:
We are consistently rated among the top five global payment providers
We process more than 3 billion transactions annually around the world
We provide payment tools customized by industry type
We're backed by the strength and stability of U.S. Bank, the fifth largest commercial bank in the U.S.
Our company operates in 10 countries
Our call centers are open 24/7, and our team is always ready to help
Growing a business in a fast-moving world is challenging. Let us help you succeed.
#1 rated processing network for speed, availability and reliability
#1 airline processor
#2 hospitality processor
#3 U.S. acquirer, based on bank card volume
#4 European acquirer
Serve over 1,500 bank clients
The Successful Candidate will be able to:
Establish mutually beneficial working relationships with Elavon business partners.
Utilize self-sourcing/networking activities, i.e., civic clubs, business luncheons, etc.
Identifies new prospects based on knowledge of merchants, markets, products and services.
Institutes a territory calling program which provides for regularly scheduled visits to customers and business partners.
Sets goals and gains commitments from business partners and customers
Demonstrates an understanding of how to analyze and use business tools and reports.
Portrays a professional, cooperative and enthusiastic image at all times when associating with business partners, merchants and Elavon employees
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Two to three years of sales experience in the financial services industry
Ability to travel
Thorough knowledge of product marketing, client service issues and organization operations
Strong marketing, business development/sales and negotiating skills
Ability to creatively resolve client concerns and issues
Basic problem-solving and decision-making skills
Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
New Products Marketing Specialist, Faithlife Sites
Location: Bellingham, WA
Faithlife is looking for a New Products Marketing Specialist with several years of digital marketing experience to focus on bringing to market one of our newest SaaS products, Faithlife Sites. This individual will work with the New Products Team to focus on bringing this subscription product to market and then to scale it.
As the Marketing Product Specialist for Sites, you’ll help manage and coordinate the marketing of the product. You’ll coordinate with the sales and promotions teams to ensure the product is sold and promoted appropriately and beneficially, and you’ll work with customer services and development to identify and manage product updates. You will be constantly testing product updates and marketing programs and analyzing data to drive decisions. You will build strong feedback loops to determine customer reactions to and sales implications of product and marketing updates.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and don’t mind when projects are pivoted. You enjoy helping create the roadmap and adapting it based on customer feedback and reactions. You are goal-driven and have an entrepreneurial drive.
Reporting Relationships HR Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager, Promotions & New Products
- Lead the marketing and project management of creating the marketing website, automated onboarding programs, and evergreen marketing funnels for the Faithlife Sites. You will work with designers, product managers, writers, and other teams to execute on these initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing department to create integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels including: email, advertising, blog, app messaging, social media, and more.
- Manage business owners’ expectations by pitching product strategy to internal stakeholders.
- Build feedback loops to analyze how customers react to and interaction with product changes and marketing programs.
- Track subscription trends and data and use this information to drive strategy and decisions.
- Describe the product functionality in a way that enables support team to develop materials in support of the product.
- Work with marketing communications team to promote new features and upsells.
- Use data and customer feedback to provide a voice in product engineering and architecture.
- Update and maintain transactional emails and product pages.
- Good understanding of church business operations. Understanding a church’s operational goals, particularly around website building and church management solutions, and a church’s challenges and concerns.
- Experienced with software as a service products and subscription marketing.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Experienced with creating go-to-market strategies and taking new products to market preferred.
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- History of managing multiple projects for a variety of business stakeholders.
- Project management experience and/or understanding of PM fundamentals.
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS a plus.
Who you are:
- Experienced. You have at least 3- 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role with several years’ experience of managing SaaS products.
- Knowledgeable. You have a broad knowledge of the Christian market and what drives purchasing decisions of church leadership.
- Entrepreneurial. You thrive in a fast-paced culture and are constantly looking for new problems to solve. You’re hungry for data, you learn quickly from failure, and you have the ability to quickly pivot strategies.
- Ambitious and driven. You have the grit to overcome roadblocks, you‘re the epitome of a self starter, and you have the determination to achieve the next goal.
- Team player. You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You are skilled in working within a cross-functional team, and are able to effectively communicate and champion ideas across all levels of the organization.
Junior Data Analyst
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading-edge software tools, community collaboration, and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multi-media content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
Attractive Vertical Market
The Christian market is underserved by the traditional providers of content and collaboration tools. Comprised of 6 million prosumers, 3 million churches, and over 2 billion consumers, these faith-oriented users require tailored functionality, selective content, and secure communications. Today, users must find appropriate content and then piece together a conversation and workflows among their community, which is laborious and ineffective.
Faithlife’s strategy is to fulfill these market needs and become the platform provider.
Differentiated Value Proposition
Faithlife products make life simpler and more convenient while providing education across the devices that users love to use. The company’s products save time for users while simultaneously providing deeper content and connecting people. Its integrated suite of software and rich content enables a pastor, teacher, or church leader to easily search extensive libraries, develop insight, and share it with their community. Beyond their extraordinary effectiveness, Faithlife products are interesting, fun and engaging with embedded communications that create a networking effect across every type of user.
All of Faithlife’s products and services are backed by its purpose-built technology platform. The platform efficiently delivers enriched content to any device and securely integrates all of the user’s activities through the cloud.
Faithlife is focused on becoming the premier platform serving the Christian market across multiple customer segments, products, and digital content categories. As a result, it is seeking new leaders to join the team and take the company to the next level of growth, capability, and market position.
This role will work under the direction of the Marketing Analytics Manager to develop strategies around the systems, data, and tooling of the Analytics team. The role will be focused on optimizing, analyzing, and documenting data from multiple sources. You will work cross-functionally with other teams to support lead processing and demand funnel optimization. You will be responsible for creating reports that provide consistent and accessible views of the data needed to drive actionable change within the organization.
Direct Reporting to: Marketing Analytics Manager
- Perform ad-hoc data queries to support day-to-day business operations
- Present trends, metrics, and KPIs to guide Marketing & Sales decisions
- Develop and standardize new recurring reports for various business channels, product lines, and teams
- Contribute to the documentation of data systems, definitions, and key processes
- Create documents that help key stakeholders and new hires use analytics tooling in an effective and consistent manner
- Support individual analytics consumers to ensure awareness and proper use of tooling and reports
- Support ongoing improvements to and maintenance of the systems, reports, and implementation of analytics tools
- Work closely with the web team to ensure the proper configuration of tags, tracking codes, etc., across web properties
- Well organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of internal management
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume, process-oriented environment
- Ability to present details of complex data quality or workflow issues for internal review
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis and use of SQL and MS Office
- Experience with PowerBI and/or BI360
- Experience with and fluent in Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
To be a proper fit at Faithlife you will:
- Build to capacity individuals and teams through effective employee development, involvement, communication, and supervision efforts
- Create a strong, mutually supportive work spirit and culture where people can do their best
- Establish trust and inspire others
- Make effective organization and people decisions in a manner consistent with Faithlife’s values and ethics
- Deliver on commitments and hold others to same
- Champion the organization and advocate solutions in the overall company’s best interest
- Use business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities
- Consolidate information from various sources including feedback from others to reach sound decisions
- Consider the ultimate impact of decisions and actions on internal and external customers
- Foster change in company direction
- Plan and execute changes effectively
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Faithlife will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Nurse Practitioner / Ownership
Nurse Practitioner / Ownership
About the company:
US Healthcare Partners (USHP) was founded by 3 professionals who have been in the industry of starting and partnering in medical practices for the past 20 years. We partner with Nurse Practitioners to provide the back office and business support. This allows, you, our Clinical Partner, to do what you do best; help patients, mentor staff and build professional, and community relationships.
USHP’s mission is to CREATE MEANINGFUL PARTNERSHIPS!
USHP’s commitment to our partnerships is to provide the support needed and wanted to reach your goals.USHP wants to assist you, our Clinical Partner, in growing your business, your brand, your culture and ultimately, your dreams.We want to do everything in our power to insure that you reach your financial and professional goals.
Check out our website: www.ushppartners.com
Have you ever thought to yourself?
- I wish I were the boss!
- If only I were in charge!
- I am working more and making less.
- I wish the administration would stop telling me how to treat my patients.
- I went to school to learn to take care of people and now I do paperwork and go to meetings.
- I am tired of making money for someone else.
Have you always wanted to own your own clinic but didn’t know how to begin? Where to start? Who to ask for help?
- I don’t have the money.
- I don’t know anything about running a business.
- I am afraid of healthcare reform, compliance and regulatory issues.
- No one understands credentialing and billing and collecting.
USHP knows exactly where to begin and we can provide answers to those unknown frustrations.
About the Opportunity:
Where: Bellingham, WA
What: We are interested in either partnering with an existing family practice clinic or starting a new family practice clinic with a Nurse Practitioner.
When: We would like to fill this opportunity within the next few months.
Who: We are in need of a Nurse Practitioner / Owner. We want someone who can agree with the following:
- I am a great provider.
- I am a community based practitioner.
- I am proven producer.
- I am willing to co-invest.
We are in need of a Nurse Practitioner / Owner that “fits” our Core Values:
- Fun - We will have fun while giving our best each day and not take ourselves too seriously.
- One Team - We believe that in working together as a team, we can achieve greater things and offer more value than we can as individuals.
- Winning - We will work tirelessly to insure our Partners success and we will celebrate all wins!
- Never Enough - Never enough support for our Partners.Never enough patients to help.Never enough wins to celebrate!
Benefits: Well compensated and quarterly dividends. We have medical, dental, and vision insurances, 401K, continuing education opportunities, paid time off, holiday pay and HSA.
If you enjoy the thought of owning a family practice clinic with esteemed colleagues that has been providing high quality care for a long time, then we invite you to apply. We will review and consider all applications that meet the criteria required above.
Check out our website: www.ushppartners.com
Surveillance Systems Tech Ii/075-19
The Surveillance Systems Technician’s role is to ensure the stable operation of the Upper Skagit Indian Tribe’s (USIT) in-house and external surveillance systems. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all system hardware, software, and communication links.
This person will install and maintain surveillance system components such as cameras, cabling, power equipment, recorders, and analyze and resolve end user hardware and software problems. The area of responsibility for this position includes any and all USIT-owned properties, where surveillance equipment is installed or may need to be installed. High School Diploma or GED is required.
This individual must have at least three years of experience with demonstrated knowledge in the installation, repair and maintenance of video surveillance systems and equipment. Also must have a working technical knowledge of current video surveillance technologies and standards. As well as a working technical knowledge of network management and security protocols.
Applicants for this position may not be involved in any direct personal or business relationship with another SVCR employee, including but not limited to a spouse, parent, child, sibling, significant other, or housemate. Applicants for this position may not be involved in any direct personal or business relationship with another SVCR employee, including but not limited to a spouse, parent, child, sibling, significant other, or housemate.
Experienced Blackjack Dealer/051-19
Under general supervision, controls the distribution of cards/dice during the game(s) on any given table in the Pit; determines proper amount of chips to be dispersed on customer buy-in or pay-off; teaches unskilled players the rules of the game, and provides a superior level of customer service to guests. Previous guest service experience and High School/GED required and/or an appropriate combination of both.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!