Lummi Island Job Description Sample
Refrigeration Repair Service Technician
HOURLY PAY + UNCAPPED COMMISSION + SIGN-ON BONUS
TOP PERFORMERS CLUB TRIP + WORK REMOTE
NO WORK ON SUNDAYS AND NEVER ON CALL!!
Sears Home Services have immediate openings for Appliance Repair AND Refrigeration & Appliance Repair Technicians to service basic and high-end home appliance repair jobs at customer’s residences. We strive to schedule your daily jobs within 30 minutes of your live-in city.
If you have experience in Appliance Repair, or electrical troubleshooting; we want to talk with you about a career with us! Recent HVAC/R graduates and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Accurately diagnosing and repairing major home appliances.
- Providing the customer with an accurate estimate of the cost of repair.
- Collecting payment from the customer once repair job is completed.
- Providing knowledgeable, courteous and professional customer service at all times.
- Minimum 1 year related work or school experience
- Active and valid Driver’s License
- High School Diploma or GED (Graduate Equivalency Degree)
- Mechanical comfort
- EPA Universal required for Refrigeration Repair position
- Health, dental, vision insurance.
- Company provides service vehicle, tools, iPhone, gas card, and more
- Ongoing certification and training on new technology
Sears Holdings Corporation is a Patriot Award recipient from the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), a proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) and a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission.
Medical Cleaner- Weekend Evenings - PT - Bellingham 1
We are seeking a Part Time Evening Medical Cleaner to service a medical institution in Bellingham! Cleaning a medical institution entails emptying trash cans, sanitizing and restocking bathrooms, wiping down counter tops and glass doors, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and other routine duties as assigned.
We are looking for people who believe in the Nobility of Service.
Applicant must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and be seeking a long term opportunity.
Location: Bellingham, Washington
Days: Saturday and Sunday
Hours: 4 hours per week 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (2 hours per night)
Wage: Competitive Rates. Based on Experience.
To apply for this position, please click on "Apply Now".
MSNW is a DRUG FREE company and BACKGROUND CHECKS will be conducted. Visit our website at http://www.msnw.org to learn about our company.
MSNW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Sales Floor Associate
Experienced Blackjack Dealer/051-19
Under general supervision, controls the distribution of cards/dice during the game(s) on any given table in the Pit; determines proper amount of chips to be dispersed on customer buy-in or pay-off; teaches unskilled players the rules of the game, and provides a superior level of customer service to guests. Previous guest service experience and High School/GED required and/or an appropriate combination of both.
Free Blackjack Dealer Training/142-19
September 8th – October 3rd
from 6pm – 10pm
Sunday through Thursday
(Must be able to attend all classes)
Must be 21 years old and able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Itrc Library Assistant(S) II & III - Temporary
District Manager In Training - Environmental Services
Postpartum Nurse - Postpartum RN
Advisor Development Program - Relationship Manager - Cordata Financial Center - Bellingham, WA.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!