Lutherville Timonium Job Description Sample
Truck Drivers - Recent Cdl-A Grads With Credits And Transcript - Apply Now
Speak with a Recruiter now! 866-625-6047
Class-A CDL Experienced Truck Drivers
If you don't want to catch the bus, we will fly you to orientation. Your choice!
NAVAJO EXPRESS IS HIRING RECENT TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL GRADS WITH 140 CREDIT HOURS!
Paid Training with a certified Driver Trainer
Low cost Medical, Dental, Vision after 90 days
Must have 140 credit hour certificate & transcript
NAVAJO EXPRESS REQUIREMENTS:
140 credit hours certificate and transcript
No DUI/DWAI in last 5 years
No controlled substance charges in last 10 year
Please Note: Driving for Navajo Express also means you will receive great benefits! Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and paid vacations!
WHO IS NAVAJO EXPRESS?
Navajo Express is a family owned and operated business by Don Digby Sr. and his family, which has been in operation since 1981. We are a 48 state refrigerated and dry van carrier, based out of Denver, CO.
NAVAJO EXPRESS HIRING AREAS:
We are now hiring truck drivers in the following areas: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
Commerical Construction Estimator - Top Maryland GC
Based in Lutherville, MD, we are a family owned Construction Company specializing in Pre-Construction, Construction Management, General Contracting, Design-Build, Sustainable, and Interior Construction. We have been in business for 115 years and are going strong!
We are looking for a Commercial Construction Estimator to join our team. If you have the experience and are looking for a change, please keep reading!
What You Will Be Doing
Review plans and specifications for overall project understanding to identify risk in difficult work, operation sequencing, project restrictions and time constraints.
Review, understand and apply project construct-ability to estimate to accurately develop and format costing.
Identify, review and establish bid strategies, concerns and advantages with your team to develop the most accurate and complete estimate possible.
Attend pre-bid meetings to determine scope of work and required estimate content.
Generate detailed estimates from pre-construction schematics, design documents for hard bids, negotiated and design build projects.
Perform data analysis to support generating comprehensive estimates.
Establish work scopes for subcontractors as needed.
Perform review pricing and take-offs.
Aggressively follow up with subcontractors to ensure bids are received on time.
Monitor coverage and solicit new subcontractors to bid projects we are estimating.
Identify proposal and initial project execution strategies to support project hand-off to the Project Manager.
Assist in buy-out process.
What You Need for this Position
5+ years of Commercial Construction Estimating experience
Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or similar field
Proficiency in Bidding Software
Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
What's In It for You
Terrific Benefits (dental, vision, medical)
So, if you are an Estimator with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Flexible Schedules, Immediate Openings!! Cmts And Cnas Needed - Baltim
-ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE - MULTIPLE POSITIONS-
-FREQUENT ORIENTATIONS - START RIGHT AWAY! -
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company.
Capital Home Care Inc. provides a positive and supportive environment based on outstanding client care and education as well as proactive team leadership in areas of community outreach and continued education and development.
- Competitive Salary
- Continuing Education
- Paid training opportunities available
- Reputed company with 15 years of service
- Flexible Schedules to Fit Your Needs
- Work Near Home
Limit your commute times!! We will work with you to staff you near your home.
Performing the Activities of daily living and instrumental activities, such as bathing, dressing, assisting in transfers, mobility, toileting, walking, meal preparation, light housekeeping etc..
We are looking For:
CNA (certified nursing assistant) Required and CMT (certified medication technician)
CPR and First Aid are mandatory.
We are looking for caregivers who are Pet Friendly !!
All applicants should be able to communicate in English
Bi-lingual ability is considered a plus. such as Spanish, Farsi, Chinese, Arabic, Mandarin etc..
Positions Include: caregiver, companion, CNA (Certified nurse), CMT(Certified medical technician), HHA(Home health attendant), PCA, personal care attendant
Travel Nurse - OR RN - Operating Room Registered Nurse (Lutherville Ti
- Hundreds of locations
- Day One Major Medical and Dental
- Top Pay
- Custom pay package
- Fully furnished housing or housing stipend
- Weekly direct deposit and weekly pay
- $750 referral bonuses
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, cardiothoracic, ccu, coronary, domiciliary, intensive care unit, neonatal, psychatric, surgical
CDL Class A Truck Driver (Lutherville Timonium,Md)
Since 1946, our leadership in bulk food grade transportation has given H.R. Ewell, Inc., the edge in providing the specialized knowledge, equipment, processes and experience our customers depend on in handling not only routine operations but unexpected and unique challenges.
H. R. Ewell, Inc., is looking for quality bulk drivers like you for our East Earl, PA terminal (Parking in Baltimore, MD).
Check out these amazing benefits and more!
- Stable, family owned food transportation company!
- Late model, well maintained equipment with PeopleNet eDriver Logs!
- Up to a $2,500 Sign On Bonus!
- Paid orientation/training!
- Great benefits!
Food grade tanker experience is preferred but NOT required. We will train you!
Work will be a mix of local and regional with 2-3 overnights per week running bulk container.
Come work for a company that knows you by name!!
H. R. Ewell, Inc.
Excellence in Food Transportation!
Associated topics: chofer clase a comercial, company driver needed, company driving solo, company driving team, company otr, dedicated regional, dedicated truck, hazardous material, tanker truck driving, time at home
Solo & Team Cdl-A Truck Drivers (Lutherville Timonium,Md)
OTR, Regional & Dedicated Opportunities for CDL-A Truck Drivers - NEW Pay Increase!
Respect: A Foundation We re Built On
We know what s important to CDL-A truck drivers.
Time, work, and value. That s why we re putting revolutionary measures in place to ensure that your needs are taken care of.
NEW PAY INCREASE!
We are committed to making things better for our truck drivers, and USA Truck was recently awarded as a Top Pay Carrier. That includes the following Pay Items:
Great Mileage Pay
Monthly Productivity and Safety Bonus
Short haul, Detention AND Breakdown Pay
Plus, our comprehensive benefits package is the best in the business for CDL-A Truck Drivers see for yourself:
Loyalty & referral bonuses
Flexible home time options
No-touch freight (OTR)
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
401K + match & Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Students and recent grads welcome
New Sign-on Bonus now available for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers- up to $3,000!
Our mission today is to become the hands down best company for experienced truck drivers.
While we remain an attractive destination for recent CDL-A grads, we're looking to bring in truck drivers who have the knowledge needed to succeed. We have a solid management team, a new growth plan and a ton of new programs, upgrades and support teams all geared for a better driver experience.
USA Truck is looking for quality truck drivers to join the family.
If you have your Class-A CDL, Apply Today!
Associated topics: cdl a company, chofer clase a comercial, class a truck, company driver solo, company driver team, company over the road, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driver, regional driver route, tanker truck driver
Travel Registered Nurse - Oncology - Adult & Pediatrics - ONC - RN (Lu
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Loan Compliance Officer
The Loan Compliance Officer has primary responsibility to help the Bank proactively meeting the objectives and the technical requirements of lending related laws and regulations. Further, the Loan Compliance Officer has responsibility to assist in the Bank’s compliance with other laws and regulations. This position helps developing and implementing policies and procedures to comply with applicable laws and regulations. The Loan Compliance Officer works independently and as a team to solve problems efficiently, effectively, and timely. The Loan Compliance Officer also assists management during the CRA and Compliance examinations.
The Loan Compliance Officer’s duties include but not limited to the following:
• Assisting the development and update of compliance policies and procedures;
• Reviewing and monitoring the bank’s compliance with policies and laws
• Verifying the quarterly Loan Application Register, filing the annual HMDA report, & updating HMDA public files;
• Maintaining updated knowledge on lending related laws & regulations;
• Providing employee training on lending related laws & regulations;
• Advising business units and personnel on compliance risks & controls in their on-going and proposed business activities;
• Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer and the Compliance Committee on lending related compliance activities; and
• Assisting Chief Risk Officer to carryout the overall compliance functions.
• Minimum of 3 years hands-on lending related regulatory compliance experience;
• In-depth knowledge of the requirements of the following laws and related regulations Truth in Lending Act, RESPA, fair lending laws (including ECOA, FHA & HMDA), FCRA, FTC Act, CRA, flood insurance, and other Federal & State lending laws;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with all levels of internal and external stakeholders effectively;
• Proficiency in general computer applications; and
• Bachelor's degree and/or related professional certifications preferred.
Infant Certified Child Care Teacher
This position requires comprehensive knowledge and understanding of behavioral and developmental stages of children and knowledge of MSDE-OCC licensing requirements; ability to manage a classroom including strong organizational, communication (verbal and written) and problem solving skills; patience, flexibility. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
· Manages classroom ensuring compliance with all MSDE-OCC regulations, company standards, policies and procedures.
· Provides a welcoming and friendly classroom environment for all children, parents and visitors.
· Maintains attractive and current classroom/hallway displays and an educational and informative Parent Board that is updated regularly.
· Creates and implements thorough, timely lesson plans that are age appropriate and stimulating in accordance with weekly themes and Celebree’s curriculum; manages effective classroom transitions.
· Assists and supervises children during all activities; counsels children as needed using positive and appropriate discipline techniques.
· Ensures that appearance, cleanliness and safe environment of classroom are appropriately maintained.
· Accurately completes all classroom paperwork, e.g., Sunshine Reports, accident reports, attendance records.
· Attends all team meetings, trainings and center events as requested; limits unscheduled absences.
· Provides support and direction to assistant teacher to ensure the classroom functions in an orderly manner.
· Presents a positive and professional image at all times adhering to uniform requirements.
· Communicates effectively with parents, e.g., greeting by name, addressing concerns in a timely manner, giving positive feedback, and providing regular updates on their child’s development and classroom happenings.
· Maintains open and effective communication with director.
· Identifies opportunities and/or problems in the classroom and center and works with the assistant teacher and/or center director to resolve.
· Maintains certification requirements (three Continuing Education Credits per year).
· Maintains confidentiality regarding families, co-workers and self.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. The job requires frequent bending, stooping, squatting, reaching, lifting and carrying; ability to lift 50 pounds.
90 clock hrs in Child Development and Curriculum Planning plus 45 clock hrs of Infant/Toddler Training OR 90 clock hrs Infant/Toddler Child Development and Curriculum. AA degree (or college credit equivalent) in Early Childhood Education or higher is preferred. Additionally, 9 clock hrs of training in communicating with staff, parents, and the public is also required if candidate has had no college coursework at all.
Certification in CPR and First Aid; Computer skills, educational software.
We also provide before and after school care through our "Hot Spots" program, a unique-to-Celebree program that is child-driven and teacher-directed, focusing on long-term goals that develop creativity and leadership skills.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including: options for health, dental & life insurance, a 401K plan, and continuing education credits through First Connection Training & Education Company. If you are interested in being a part of a team built on excellence, integrity, and dedication to the common goal of quality education, contact us to join a Celebree Learning Centers Team today!
Lyft Driver (Be Your Own Boss)
Make up to $35/hr driving for Lyft. What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
Why Lyft? Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%. Make More Money:
Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you. Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people. How Lyft Driving Works:
Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode. Step 2:
Accept a passenger ride request. Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location.
Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination.
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride! Driver
You're at least 21 years. old. You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer. You own an iPhone or Android smartphone. You have a clean driving record and auto insurance.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!