Lutherville Timonium Job Description Sample
Digital Marketing Associate
The Digital Marketing Associate is a full-time position, responsible for the development and implementation of online marketing strategies to promote Image Recovery Center's web-based resources and websites. The Digital Marketing Associate reports to the Company President & CEO and works in the Timonium, MD corporate HQ. Essential Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Associate include the following:
• ONLINE MARKETING – Work closely with the President & CEO to develop and implement marketing strategies to promote on Social media.
• INDEPENDENT & TEAM WORK – Candidate must be comfortable working independently. Candidate must be a self starter and well organized.
• INTERNET EXPERIENCE – Candidate must be proficient using the Internet, especially Facebook and MySpace. No technical expertise required.
• DESIGN – Ideally, though not required, Candidate has graphic design skills and knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and HTML. Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in a college/university degree program.
• Knowledge and experience in, and/or passionate about, issues related to domestic violence and youth.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
• Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
• Sound judgement, professionalism and a positive attitude.
• Web analytics, search engine optimization, e-mail marketing, and the social media, to promote products and services offered by the company.
• Knowledge of Wordpress website maintenance preferred.
• A desire to participate in helping cancer patients during their journey of survivor-ship would be helpful
We are dedicated to providing all cancer survivors in need with services and products through a network of Image Recovery Centers® located in hospitals throughout the U.S. All centers operate under the highest possible standards and protocols within a system that continuously evaluates quality and service.
Restaurant Fast Track General Manager
up to $55K
Daytime only environment – home every evening - Fast paced
Successful and established company with 300 plus Restaurants in 26 States, growing rapidly with 20 slated for 2018
Solid, honest, hardworking organization
Performance Based bonuses for GM’s - make monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses
Excellent advancement opportunity with the aggressive growth
• Voted Best Breakfast 22 years in a row by “City Beat”-Cincinnati, OH
• Voted Best Service and recipient of the Silver Spoon Award
• Voted Clean Plate Award- Crepes
• Voted Best Power Breakfast-“Business Journal”
TOP 10 Reasons why YOU should work for us!
1. “You first” culture
2. Healthy, made-from-scratch menu
3. No night shifts
4. Half price meals
5. Insurance benefits
6. Matching 401K contribution
7. Commitment to End Childhood Hunger
8. Tuition reimbursement program
9. Attentive training
10. Growth opportunities
- Group Life
- Long Term Disability
- Vacation 2 weeks the first year
- Meal Allowances
About the opportunity:
Our client is always looking for dedicated, service-oriented, hard-working people to help bring our customers the world's best Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch. Here's what you can look forward to – a great place to work, a rewarding job working with fun people, all at a restaurant where you can make money. All employees and managers work daytime hours only. Their benefit package is among the best in the entire industry. They offer health insurance, paid vacations, 401K and tuition reimbursement for eligible students.
- Work under the direction of the General Manager to run smooth and effective restaurant operations
- Assist in scheduling employees to cover shifts
- The ability to attract and develop a quality staff of A players.
- Present professional verbal and personal presentation and staff role modeling
- Ability to train, develop, organize and inspire a team towards a common goal
- Aptitude for food and its production
- Assist with restaurant financial forecasting and analysis
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Regularly works more than 40 hours per week, generally 48 to 50 hours per week, with five days on the job, and two days off work, as a general rule
- Regularly works in the kitchen leading culinary duties
- Regularly works in the dining room leading host and service functions
- Regular and reliable attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Client Services Coordinator
Looking for a great workplace where you belong? Join us for the satisfaction of providing real help to real people in our community. Feel good about yourself & have work with long-lasting purpose!
Immediate full-time opening. Edward S. Clay, PA Law Offices (Lutherville, MD), an established estate and business planning law firm, is now accepting applications for an analytical, organized, and detail-oriented individual to join our team. Similar to an Administrative Assistant, qualified candidates will have strong communication skills and good & fast computer skills. You will be working with an owner/attorney who is consistent, fair, and has strong values & high integrity.
The Client Services Coordinator is a critical part of our small team, so the candidate must share our commitment and values. We’re looking for someone to organize and assure the office is smooth-running with few surprises. If you or someone you know is very structured, principled, & practical, and enjoys a comfortable work environment, please read on or share this.
ABOUT THE JOB - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Process & Implementation
- Document, update, and file client activities in our software
- Gather documentation and assure we are prepared for meetings
- Review client process to be sure things are on track and on pace
- Prepare and send mail at the appropriate times throughout our process
- Assure smooth transition between our two business focus periods: new clients, current client service.
- Receive all calls from clients, potential clients, vendors to address or route questions and create appointments
- Maintain calendar and schedule meetings between clients and attorney
- Use our process to coordinate scheduling of multiple client meetings
- Greet and welcome guests, build rapport
- Attend regular meetings for status updates, planning, training, problem solving
Logistics / Administration
- Schedule and coordinate group training room, dates, materials, refreshments, etc.
- Maintain office supply inventory
ABOUT YOU – TRAITS AND SKILLS NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS:
- You are accurate and reliable – it’s ok if you’re a little anxious about making mistakes
- You don’t necessarily feel like a “people person”, just skilled in working with them when needed
- You feel at your best when you know what’s expected and like the routine – few surprises, but can handle change occasionally
- You are diplomatic and tactful – speak softly and treat others fairly, regardless of personal biases or beliefs
- You care about and are focused on others
- College degree helpful, but not required. Education is not as important as the skills & experience you bring
- Strong verbal and written communication in English, excellent grammar
- Excellent and demonstrable computer skills – multiple programs including MS Office. Must know and use shortcuts & hotkeys
- Ability to pass a drug screening and background check
- 3 verifiable references
- 32-40 hours per week. Typically between 8:45-5:15.
- Very infrequent evenings for workshops (offset with time off for longer weekends)
- Salary of $30K - $32K per year to start, depending on experience
- Paid time off during holidays, flexible PTO policy based on need, 1 week of paid vacation after 1 year
To arrange confidential interview, please upload your resumealong with a cover letter explaining what you like about this opportunity. All resumes with cover letters will be personally reviewed.
Flexible Hours - Lyft Driver
What is Lyft?
Lyft matches drivers with passengers who request rides through the Lyft smartphone app. Signing up to be a Lyft driver is the perfect opportunity for you to set your own schedule and be your own boss while earning extra money. Apply to drive today and start offsetting the costs of your car, covering this month's bills, or funding your dreams!
- Keep All of Your Tips: Earn tips from your passengers and keep all of it -100%
- Make More Money: Prime Time pricing during peak hours means more $ for you
- Receive Payment Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly
- Friendly Community: Our community is full of awesome, respectful people
How Lyft Driving Works
- Step 1: Open the app and turn on "driver" mode
- Step 2: Accept a passenger ride request
- Step 3: Pick up your passenger at their location
- Step 4: Drop off your passenger at their destination
*Once the ride has completed, payment is processed automatically and you're ready for your next ride!
- You're at least 21 years old
- You have a 4-door from 2004 or newer
- You own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- You have a clean driving record and auto insurance
Hiring Class A CDL Drivers! New Pay Increase For ALL Experience Levels!
Start Here, Stay Here.
At CRST Expedited, we’ve got the freight and pay package your team needs. What else?
Call for details! 866-414-6416
High Miles – High Pay!
- Lead Drivers earn $.10 more per mile
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Sign on bonuses available
- Longest length of haul in the industry
- Layover & Vacation pay
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
Drivers are the foundation of CRST. In our Gold Rules culture, we recognize that our drivers are the most important part of our business. Your success is vital to our company’s success! We are committed to respecting our drivers, responding to issues, and resolving problems to the best of our ability.
Veterans paid for time served.
Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Let’s Put Some Miles Behind You.
With us, you’ll get:
- Consistent Hometime
- Career growth opportunities – earn more, fast!
- Well-maintained, late-model Equipment
- Average Fleet Age of just 1 ¼ years
- Best-in-class safety program, including driver-decision shut-down policy
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-414-6416
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Account Executive - Entry Level
Submit your application below for our Entry Level Account Executive position. Apply NOW for immediate consideration, and someone from our HR department will be in contact.
The focus of our company includes:
- Internal development, growth, and promotions of its' members. We have build a strong business around training and developing people on a professional and personal level. Our approach has allowed us to grow individuals from the ground up and help them develop clear goals towards the advancement of their careers. Our dedicated one on one training program develops skills and mentality within our people to help with their professional growth.
- Customer retention and acquisition. The largest companies in the country outsource their customer acquisition to us. Our main focus is on maintaining great relationships with the current customer base and the acquiring quality new customers to meet and exceed the goals of our clients.
- Consulting and leadership support for our nation wide organization that is rapidly growing.
Our philosophy is to promote solely from within . Therefore, our company offers training at at every level.
Entry Level Account Executives work in:
- Sales & Marketing
- Advanced Sales Techniques
- Campaign Management
- Leadership Development
- Public Speaking
- Covey Scheduling
- Personal and Professional Financial Management.
- Business Development and MORE!
Our company offers:
- Performance based advancement and bonuses
- A dedicated and resourceful management team
- A lively and competitive working environment.
- Quarterly travel opportunities
- Weekly draw against commission may be available for a limited time period.
We offer a fun, hands on approach with our employees and our customers. At TDE we are looking to protect our clients current customer base as well as be the lead new acquisition vendor in the nation.
With this hands on approach, we keep our clients excited by meeting and exceeding their goals, but we also keep our employees happy because we have an open communication system here at TDE that empowers our people to be great leaders.
Check out our website: www.tdebaltimore.com
Check out our website: www.tdebaltimore.com
- 3-5 years
Join a team that CARES for you so you can CARE for those who NEED YOU THE MOST!
Stella Maris offers an excellent benefit package that includes generous paid time off, paid holidays,
competitive healthcare benefits, 401K and tuition reimbursement. Free on-site training and CEU's offered year-round!
We provide work life balance and a free EAP program so the caregiver is cared for too!
Part Time Overnight RN for the Inpatient Hospice Unit at Stella Maris in Timonium. -- This position is 16 hours per week (2 shifts) , including every other Saturday and Sunday. Shift is 11pm-7:30 am.
Under the supervision of the Asst. Director, participates in assessment of patients and assists in the coordination, implementation and evaluation of care for patients an SDL2017
Real Estate Agents - License Required
Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent The Powered by Zip team at Coldwell Banker is now looking for both new and experienced licensed real estate agents to affiliate with the company. Here are some of the support tools and resources that will be made available to help you:
Job Requirements for the Licensed Real Estate Agent: Must be a licensed real estate agent in good standing with a local Realtor board or an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license to Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage (all non-licensed applicants will have to complete the pre-licensing course and state exam before affiliating with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.) Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service mindset (sales experience a plus)Ability to multi-task, prioritizes, and takes initiative.Must be a moderately tech-savvy agent who wants to use our technology to engage clients About NRT Coldwell Banker:The Coldwell Banker brand is the oldest and most established residential real estate franchise system in North America. In fact, in many ways it was the original real estate start up.
Founded by young entrepreneurs Colbert Coldwell in 1906 and later Benjamin Banker, Coldwell Banker changed the way people bought and sold homes across America, ultimately becoming one of the most trusted real estate brands in the world. Benefits of working with Coldwell Banker:ZAP (Zip Agent Platform): our industry-leading online agent platform and client management system The power of one of the most recognized names in real estate
Dozens of new client leads every single month
Top-notch education and business coaching is available A dominant presence online, including the following:Properties you list automatically distributed to more than 700 different websites Properties you list receive featured placement on the most dominant real estate websites in the countryown page/portal on ziprealty.com Our leads system, technological platform, and education program will get you off the ground and running. Our resources can put you in a position to provide a level of customer service that agents affiliated with other companies simply cannot match.
It's very common for newly affiliated agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months in the industry! Contact Us!Schedule a confidential meeting for this week, and learn more about the advantages of being an independent agent affiliated with Coldwell Banker on the Powered by Zip Team. Once we receive your contact information, we will set up a completely confidential conversation about affiliating with affiliating with NRT Coldwell Banker on the Powered by Zip Team.
We can't wait to talk to you! ?2016 Coldwell Banker. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act.
Operated by a subsidiary of NRT LLC. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker Logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Manager - Weight Loss Center
Slim Life Health & Wellness (previously Medifast Weight Control Center) is looking for a manager with experience in business management. Candidates must drive results in a sales environment along with training and development of staff. Candidates must have proven past results along with passion and commitment to helping members lose weight and maintain behavior lifestyle changes.
Managers are responsible for all aspects of center direction, including having a focus on sales performance, member retention, and counseling excellence while ensuring compliance with Company policies and protocols. Center performance will be measured on sales revenue to goal, conversion percentages, as well as customer and employee delight. The Center Director is responsible for ensuring their center meets the highest standards of service, operational excellence and professionalism.
- Meet or exceed center sales and profitability goals.
- Ensure all protocols, processes and operating systems in the areas of membership sales, retention, customer service, and center operations are properly deployed and optimized. Ensure timely reporting of all key performance metrics.
- Schedule staff in order to maximize coverage and optimize member service delivery to achieve membership sales and service.
- Conduct Weight Loss and Health Profiles with prospective members, assessing and recommending personalized weight loss programs to optimize enrollment of new members.
- Conduct weekly member counseling sessions in order to measure progress and review member visits on an as needed basis. Ensure members are held to the standards and requirements of their program in order to ensure compliance.
- Ensure consistency in sales delivery model and refine sales skills as needed.
- Develop and execute a monthly grass roots marketing plan working with members of the team in order to increase efficiency in execution.
- Coach staff on performance and professional development, holding all employees to the highest standards of accountability and operational excellence.
- Deliver training, coaching and corrective action to employees as needed in conjunction with your regional management team pursuant to Company policies and the high standards of professionalism, performance and accountability.
- Champion and implement change in order to further enhance center performance and member service.
- Implement and foster a culture of customer delight in order to maximize member retention and referrals.
- Other duties as assigned and identified by management.
Experience and Education Preferences:•
- Performance based sales experience in a retail service commission environment strongly preferred.
- Experience selling $1,000+ intangible sale
- Demonstrated success selling a service or program in a consultative sales commission environment.
- Management skills including performance management, coaching and training
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, changing retail service environment.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to be nurturing, sympathetic and empathetic towards the needs of the member while holding them accountable to program protocol.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain relationships with members and prospects via the telephone; this will constitute at least 50% of your job responsibilities each day.
- Leadership skills with the ability to be self-directed.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Ability to work days, nights and weekends (Monday - Saturday)
- Ability to be flexible with your work schedule, including the ability to adjust to changes in your schedule made in order to meet and accommodate the needs of the business and customers.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!