Lye Peel Operator Job Description Sample
Cutter Operator / Bindery Operator
Numerical Control Tape Laminator Operator
Operator 1 (All Shifts - Operator License And Certifications Required)
Imaging Operator 1 - 3Rd Shift
Data Entry Operator I
Functions: Maintains files associated with the disposition of excess government property for SMARTCO and DRMO items. The incumbent checks consistency of data by reviewing the information in the turn-in document, the SMARTCO list, the DD 1605, DD 1328, DD 1149, and the control numbers. An information card is prepared and filed for each turn-in document associated with SMARTCO and DRMO items. The incumbent shall maintain logs of each person that requests information from these files.
Education: High School diploma or GED.
Experience: One (1) year of work maintaining document files in a comparable environment.
• Must have an active secret clearance
• US Citizenship required
CJSeto Support Services, LLC (www.cjseto.com) is a VA verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing professional services nationwide in environmental compliance, health and safety, training, engineering, logistics, and IT for DoD and other federal agencies. Our corporate office resides in Ventura, CA and we have branch offices in San Diego, CA; Bloomfield, IN; and Severna Park, MD. CJSeto is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, or disability status.
Part Time Desk Operator
Manage front desk operations, answering the telephone, routing calls, taking messages, filing various paperwork, directing customers, typing letters and handling general correspondence as well as any other administrative requests by management.
- Strong customer service skills; prompt return and follow up to all interactions; prompt response to requests for information.
- Find, update and correct contact information for customers and update in coordinating system.
- Note in Allscripts each customer who has returned mail.
- Complies and enforces all policies and procedures.
- Achieve goals set forth by supervisor regarding error-free work, transactions, processes and compliance requirements.
- Pulls charges from other billing systems to be sent to processing.
- Works Excel reports to match TMP’s System.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; answering questions; responding to requests.
- Establishes credit by verifying credit cards or obtaining cash.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Collects revenue by obtaining payment.
- Maintains records by entering customers vehicle data.
Customer Service, People Skills, Quality Focus, Professionalism, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Dependability, Thoroughness, Phone Skills, Data Entry Skills, Listening
Proficient with MS Office Excellent customer service skills Organized Works well with others Professional demeanor.
At least 1 year of related customer service work experience.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years of experience working in customer service.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working in billing.
- 2 years of front desk experience is a plus.
- Professional demeanor.
- Reliable attendance.
- Team player.
- Ability to work independently, or with a team.
- Competitive pay & flexible work schedule.
- On-the-job training.
- No late evenings.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time.
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plans.
TMP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Offline Machine Operator
Digital Print Operator 1
Assistant Digital Press Operator (6Pm - 6Am Wed, Thur, Fri, Alt Sat) (Jr1009362)
Imaging Operator - Production
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!